๐•€'๐•ž ๐”น๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ• Stranger thi...

By -zirconz

๐ˆ๐Œ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š โ”โ” โI'll never leave for good, i've promised that..โž in which a boy who... More

Welcome to Hawkins
Will Byers
"it's really will.."
Ghost
What is wrong with you??!
I'm the monster..
I can find them..
It got me
เผปโ€ขโ—ŒSeason two
creeps !
Ghostbusters
Easy-peasy right?
go away
True sight
I think he's going to die
it upset him
It's a trap!!
superhero
do you remember?
The Mage
Close it
เผปโ€ขโ—ŒSeason three
It's good to be back
Relationship issues
Russians & headaches
the new host
elevator
bad feeling
meat
fireworks
break-in
the battle
เผปโ€ขโ—ŒSeason four
chrissy
patterns
Max
Creel House

not the same

2.4K 87 65
By -zirconz

[Chapter one: The Hellfire club]

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

THINGS HAD gotten more difficult. The incomplete group of friends entered highschool, all trying their best to fit in, to blend in. 

Just make it through with as little issues as possible. 

Well, everything seemed okay, except for it wasn't. 

Nothing was the same.

Max began to distance herself from the rest of the group. Mike, Lucas, and Dustin joined an edgy D&D club called Hellfire. Lucas then went on to pursue his dream at getting popular, and joined the basketball team, even though he was a benchwarmer most of the time. And of course, Will and El moved away to California. 

And M/n was all alone.

Of course, he brought this upon himself. After he realized how everyone has found something they at least wanted to do, m/n felt empty. 

He didn't really know how to describe it, but he just felt like something was missing, like all of a sudden he was the only one there. 

After everything that happened in Starcourt, he's been moping around. I guess you could call it an emo phase if you wanted. 

M/n sat on the bleachers in the back. He tried to find someplace secluded but all of the spots were full and he felt suffocated, he really did not want to be here. 

He didnt bother listening to whatever the guy was saying, or whoever he was. He glanced at Lucas who was staring back at him, he gave a small smile and a wave. 

M/n sat up and raised an eyebrow, he looked around before pointing at himself to which Lucas nodded with a grin.

M/n gave a shrug and a lazy two finger wave, accompanied by a tight lipped smile.

He hadn't really talked to any of them since they "split" and he didn't know how to go about it if they just decided to talk again.

I mean, if it really depended on it, like lives are at stake, it would probably be easier. Hell, sometimes m/n found himself wishing that that would be the case, because then he would have an excuse for just wanting to talk to them. 

After the pep rally, he sped walked the fuck out of there and to the back of one of the buildings to do whatever, idrk, probably smoke weed?

He just needed something to calm his nerves, really. Ever since Will moved away, everything had gone to shit. 

He talked to Max a few days ago, she talked about how she had been getting nightmares, headaches, random nosebleeds. He felt worried, he wanted to take the pain away from her, but he ddint know how. And that made him feel like a complete failure.

M/n sighed as he pulled out Will's letter from his pocket. 

It was short and simple, but you could tell that Will meant every word. 

But it made M/n feel horrible, because he hadn't been responding to his letters. 

Lucas ran around the corner while panting, spooking m/n. M/n quickly folded and shoved the letter back into his pocket and putting out the weed stick with his shoe, wafting away the smoke surrounding him. 

"M/n!— what's that smell?"

"Your sweat." M/n coughed. 

"ah-huh, okay.. anyways. Um, i wanted to ask you if you could uh.. come to our game?"

"Game?" M/n asked as he coughed into his fist rubbed his temples to calm down the rising headache. 

"Yeah, you know.. the tournament?"

"Um.. dont you have.. that campaign with your cult?"

 Lucas sighed. "You of all people should know that Hellfire isnt a cult."

"right..." m/n nodded slowly and began to get up.

"Wait! Please! Just come to our game, i miss you and i want you to know that we all do." Lucas tried to stop him which worked for like 3 seconds before M/n just continued to walk away. 

"IS THAT A YES OR A NO?" Lucas did not recieve an answer.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

M/n really regretted being where he was right now. He was getting a major headache from all the noise and he almost crashed Gabe's car on the way. But, maybe this was his chance at getting back together with the rest of the gang right now. 

He just felt really bad for all of a sudden shutting everybody out. He was going to atleast try to mend some relationships, it was just the beginning of highschool. 

M/n looked across the gym where he saw Gabe standing by Steve while the male made googoo eyes at his brother. It was so obvious that Steve had feelings for Gabe it was actually painful.

M/n frowned as he began to think of Will. Mike was going to go see El tomorrow and he was supposed to go aswell. But something felt wrong. 

Very wrong. 

He just felt like.. he needed to stay in Hawkins. Or maybe he was just coming up with excuses.

M/n tried to sit in a place where there werent many people but this was a basketball game so that was bound to fail. M/n sat while everyone else jumped around him and cheered as the players of the team mshowed up. When the band stopped playing, a man walked up to the microphone. "Everybody please rise for our national anthem."

M/n sighed as he begrudgingly stood up. 

"Singing for us tonight, we have a very special guest. All the way from Nashville, our very own.. Tammy Thompson!" everybody began to clap.

"No way." M/n muttered to himself as a girl in mostly white and pink walked up with a big smile and began to sing.

The entire time, the microphone kept giving feedback, making sudden loud screeches that made m/n cringe.

Lucas looked around to where his friends were supposed to be but saw empty spaces. A frown took over his face in disappointment before turning forward again. He paused when he saw someone in the crowd, they looked like they really did not want to be here and looked anywhere else. 

Lucas smiled when M/n looked back and made eye contact with him. M/n nodded with a small smile as he continued to awkwardly rock back and forward on the balls of his feet. Lucas couldnt help the grin that formed on his face. 

M/n noticed how Mike and Dustin weren't there. 

The game eventually began. Everybody was cheering. One of the players got bodyslammed by one of the players from the other team. Everybody began booing. 

M/n rolled his eyes as he placed his hand on his cheek in boredom that was until he saw the couch point to somebody on the sidelines. M/n perked up as he saw lucas shrug off his jacket in excitement. 

M/n began to pay much more attention to the game. Eventually that guy Jason called a time-out, but then the game resumed. It was getting intense. 

Jason tried to shoot the shot but it bounced back out, all the players huddling in front of the net to try and catch the ball, but Lucas ran out victorious. 

M/n leaned forward in anticipation as he watch Lucas run with the ball in hand. He turned around, the timer only at two seconds, Lucas jumped, the ball now in the air. 

Everybody watched as the ball made contact with the basket. The timer buzzed. 

The ball makes it in. 

M/n couldn't help it. He jumped up and began to clap and cheer loudly. 

M/n walked out of the building and spotted Lucas amongst the crowd of people walking around. He was just standing there and he noticed what he was looking at. 

It was the Hellfire cult— i mean, club. They were all cheering and laughing, so m/n assumed that their campaign went well. He also noticed how Lucas' younger sister was among the group. M/n sighed as he tapped Lucas' shoulder.

Lucas turned around and smiled when he saw M/n. "Good job, you did great." M/n smiled as he patted Lucas' back.

Lucas wrapped his arms around M/n to give him a hug. M/n froze. 

It's been a while since he's recieved a hug and he felt embarrassed to say that he missed the feeling he would get.

He hugged Lucas back, burying his face into his jacket with a smile on his face. 

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

M/n was getting ready for bed, he walked out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth and back into his room. He was about to turn off the lights when he got this major headache. He dropped to the floor and grasped his head in agony.

Gabe and Dannia burst into the room. "M/n? M/n what's wrong!?" The lights began to flicker, both of them looking around.

M/n whimpered and shouted in pain as images of a girl popped up in his head. Her bones cracking in positions that wouldn't be possible. Her dislocated jaw leaving her mouth wide open, her eyes rolled to the back of her head before they popped. 

He catched a glimpse of Eddie's horrified face as he watched it all go down. 

He passed out before he could give an explanation to his family.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Author's Note

sdjc Im back, literally. Im using a laptop so im sorry if the format looks different, im trying to get used to writing on a laptop. I usually just do this on my phone. Sorry if this chapter is kinda short, and there isnt much happening. I just want to let you guys know beforehand that there wont be much Will and Mc this season =(

Im rlly sad bc Will deserved so much better this season, nearly cried when he was talking to Mike in the van about how El still needs him. 

Just letting you guys know that i edited that chapter where El and M/n go look for the source in s3, yk when they find out more about Billy's past. I changed it, idk i just feel like it fits better. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 911 40
Gabrielle Jordan She had been friends with the boys since she could remember. They played video games and played D&D. But everything was turned ups...
42.6K 556 60
[ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ] โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’” ๐’Š ๐’–๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’•, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ง ยซ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘...
43.8K 644 12
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
199K 6.8K 22
โ I MAKE NO PROMISES, I CAN'T DO GOLDEN RINGS โž things seemed to be going well for our couple, lili and billy. but now the monster is back and hungr...