A Small Adventure (One Piece...

By OnePieceSuperiority

(One Piece Various x Female reader) Entering the story during the Skypiea arc, (y/n) meets the infamous Straw... More

You're Going Where?!
These are Pirates?
The South Bird
The Knock-Up Stream!
A Sea of Clouds
Conis the Angel!
Criminals Just After Arrival
At the Heart of Upper Yard
Straw Hats Reunited
Ordeal of.. God?
Festival Games Coming to a Close
Enel's Summoning
Why Me?!
Ring the Bell!
The Sound of a Finished War
...Where Are We Now?
Can We Make it Out?
You Thought You Had a Choice?
Front Crawl Frog
Usopp's Departure
Robin
An Aqua Laguna to Remember!
Rocketman
Rocketman has Crashed Through the Station!
To Live
The Buster Call was.. Called..
Finally Outta There
Fists of Love and Pirate Parties
BABYSITTER ZOROOOO
Bounties and Boats!
A Ghost Ship's Skeleton
Shadows
Giant Robot Warrior Big Emperor
After One Battle Ends, the Next One Begins
Zoro's Sacrifice
Who is Hachi?
Sabaody Archipelago
The Punch That Started it All
The Calm Before a Storm
Forcefully Split
Recruited For the Rescue Mission
Entering a War
The Journey to Ace
Unexpected Tragedy
Two Years Time
Almost to Fishman Island but Not Completely
Once Again, We're the Bad Guys
Captured, But Only For a Minute
The First Real Fight After 2 Years
GODDAMNIT. END OF FIGHT PARTY
Leaving the Island
Through Fire and Ice
I'll Make a Man Out of You
Running For My Life
Splitting and Meeting back Up
Out To Cause More Worldly Problems
Arrival on Dressrosa
Doflamingo
The Birdcage Game
Journey to the Royal Palace
Level Two
Lending A Helping Hand
Downtime With the Top Hat
Marines Are on the Move!
Zou is a Zou
Exploring the Elephant's Back
Garchu!
Zou's Tragedy and Sanji's Absence
Honestly What is Happening
That's a Ninja?
Unnatural Earthquakes...or Elephantquakes?
Rescue Mission Voyage, Started!
Zero and Four
Blue, Red, and Crackers
Meeting Big Mom
Two Popular Men
My Enemy's Enemy is my Friend
Chaotic Tea Party Begins
The Chaos Continues
In Some Deep Shit
Sacrifices Have to be Made
On My Own
A Messy Escape
Sanji is Back
ONE PIECE FILM: Gold (Part 1)
ONE PIECE FILM: Gold (Part 2)
The Entrance of Wano
Did You Say... Ace?
Tama's Kidnapped!
Town of Officials
Meeting up with Ghosts
Dragons
Udon Prison
Trouble in Udon
SMILE Fruit Side Effects
Big Mom's Intrusion
Udon Prison Takeover!
Regrouping
Changes
Night Before the Raid
Making a Scene
Another Ally and Another Plague
The Rooftop
This Isn't Even my Final Form!
Intense... in all Aspects
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt1)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt2)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt3)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt4)
Filler: Swimming
Filler: Modern AU (Pt1?)
Filler: Modern AU (Pt2)
Super-Healing Drug
CP0 is Here?
Filler: Modern AU (Pt3)
Glimpsing Into the Future
Filler: Modern AU (Pt.4)
Filler: A Collection of Events
Filler: Another Collection of Events
Gear 5... Probably?
Big Post-War Moves
Wano's Banquet
Prepping for the Voyage

Rendezvous Points and Official Members!

4.9K 240 92
By OnePieceSuperiority

IM SORRY IM A FAILURE OF AN AUTHOR. THIS HAS LITERALLY BEEN SITTING IN MY DRAFTS COLLECTING DUST I THOUGHT I POSTED IT?!?!? NOW I EDITED IT KINDA HERE U GO
---

BOOM

I quickly sprung to my feet, having been startled awake by the sound of an explosion. "Wha-... what the hell's going on?!" I yelled, activating my devil fruit and throwing my arm around once it shifted into an axe.

"WHOA WHOA CALM DOWN!" Usopp's voice screamed from beside me.

I rubbed my eyes to get the blurriness out. I was in the middle of the lawn on the Sunny. I don't know how I didn't wake up earlier because it looks like some major stuff is going on and it was raining pretty hard. "Uhhh.... what's going on?" I asked, looking at Usopp since he was the only person paying me any mind at the moment.

He sighed and shook his head, "Seriously, I don't know how you slept this whole time."

I deactivated my devil fruit and waved my hand, "I was channeling my inner Zoro. I was tired as hell. Anyway, can you catch me up real fast?"

The sniper let out another exaggerated sigh. "We got to the rendezvous point, and it looks like only Kinemon and the others are here, not the thousands of troops we managed to rack up. It looked like Kinemon got betrayed by Kanjuro, and we were ambushed by some of Kaido's men." He pointed toward the two unfamiliar ships that were floating not too far from the Sunny. There was a large space between the two Beast Pirates' ships. There were chunks of debris where I could see Luffy and two other people. "Law and Kid are here, too. I don't really know what Kid is doing here, though," he said, motioning to the other side of our ship, which had Law's submarine and Kid's pirate ship. Not to mention the time traveling Samurai group who were on a small boat seeming to be picked up by Law's sub.

"So, what was that huge explosion?" I questioned.

He pointed to where I spotted Luffy earlier, "Luffy, Kid, and Law blew up one of Kaido's ships."

"Seems like overkill for all of them to go for one ship. If there were three ships, and three of them, why didn't they spread out?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Because they're idiots."

"Oh right," I nodded.

Zoro walked up beside me and bumped his shoulder with mine. "You slept through Nami yelling at the shitty cook, too," he said with a big, amused smirk on his face.

"What? I must have been DEAD asleep then. Was he still not... feeling well?" I asked, looking around the ship. I spotted the blond a few feet from us, trying to light a cigarette in the rain.

"Yea, he didn't get up, but I think he's alright now," Usopp said from the other side of me, not sounding to sure.

Zoro shrugged, "It's not like we need him anyway."

I elbowed his side and shook my head, "Don't say that. He's one of our heavy hitters."

"I can just pick up his slack. Wouldn't be that hard," he stated, looking to me with that same smirk from earlier.

I rolled my eyes and walked ahead when I saw some commotion out at sea. Zoro and Usopp followed suit. It looks like Kyoshiro, the guy that was fighting with Zoro in the capital, has also pulled up to the pirate ship circle (ok i pull up) on his own yakuza ship. The purple haired man unsheathed his sword after conversing with one of the people on Kaido's ships. I rubbed the rest of the drowsiness from my eyes and watched his next moves with anticipation.

"Oh man, here it comes," I said, holding onto the railing and watching the sword as it came slashing downwards to send a long-range attack.

"Don't be excited about it!" Usopp and Nami screamed at me.

I ignored them and watched as the attack directed to the ship the yakuza was just being buddy-buddy with. The air slash he sent out was more of a column of destruction, it was incredibly powerful and went right through the huge ship. Zoro, who was previously readying his sword to counterattack the slash Kyoshiro was readying, was now just staring stupidly with his sword up, having been prepared for nothing. I would laugh if I wasn't so confused with the sequence of events.

"That man... what is he thinking?!" Kinemon voiced what everyone was wondering.

The yakuza ship was now drifting towards Law's submarine. This got Ashura to say a warning, "Be careful, he's skillful. He's Orochi's dog. He's a yakuza who's taken the place of Boss Hyogoro!"

Kyoshiro probably didn't hear all of that because he just went on to introduce himself to the samurai as soon as he was close enough, saying to call him Napping Kyoshiro. "My Kyoshiro family is 200 strong and we would like to help you with your raid!" he said.

This got some shouts of confusion from Kaido's last ship. "Does he want to join our side?" Sanji asked.

"I thought he was an enemy," Brook commented.

"He was supposed to be..." Robin muttered.

I shrugged, "Well it's better he's not after that show of ability."

Kiku raised her voice and decided to get some answers, "What do you mean?! You're Orochi's subordinate! What favor do you owe us?!"

The response to that was a long-winded story about a giant mountain god that Oden brought down; this story directed towards Kinemon instead of Kiku. It took a second, but Kinemon pushed Kiku and Kawamatsu out of his line of sight to yell, "Are you Denjiro?!"

"Denjiro-san?!" Kiku repeated.

"What?!" Kawamatsu gasped.

Kyoshiro, or Denjiro, took the weird pompadour thing on his head off to reveal his long tied-back hair. All of the samurai's mouths fell agape. "That is right! I am the Kozuki Clan's retainer and one of the Akazaya Nine! Denjiro!" he called out proudly. "I guess I am unrecognizable... When I learned of Kin-san and the other's return, I wanted to come forward right away. I remained an enemy, just in case. Sure enough, if I had revealed my identity, the spy would have blown my cover and I would've been wiped out by Orochi! However, since I continued to earn Orochi's trust until the end, I was able to free the 1000 samurai in Rasetsu Town Prisoners' Quarters!"

"Look, over there!" Nami shouted, pointing off behind Denjiro's ship. I peered over in that direction and noticed more ships coming our way.

"Reinforcements for the enemy?!" Usopp questioned.

Zoro stepped forward so he could see as well. "No, they're not," he said, answering Usopp's question.

Usopp squinted and looked at the ships harder. "Those symbols..." he trailed off.

They were clearly symbols from this land. There was no way they were more of Kaido's troops. Denjiro went on to call Kinemon great for having thought to tell everyone in his close circle of the wrong port. The samurai in question was obviously not in on his own plan. Not that it mattered, since now we have 5 thousand people on our side due to the added thousand from Denjiro. Everything was going surprisingly well despite the sabotage that no one saw coming. Speaking of which, where the hell is Kanjuro? Didn't Usopp say he betrayed us?

"This is.. a lot of information to take in after a long nap," I said, scratching my cheek. "My head kind of hurts."

"What? Do you need a break already?" Zoro rhetorically asked. I rolled my eyes and gave him a look.

"Do YOU need a break? You seemed pretty damn scared when Denjiro showed up," I shot back at him.

His eyebrow twitched, "No, I was just ready for it. Unlike you."

Usopp came between us and put his arms over our shoulders, "Now now, let's not get into fights! After all that trouble, we ended up with more allies, and that's all that matters!"

Zoro and I looked at each other and then at Usopp. "I don't think that was the point of our argument," I told the sniper. He sweatdropped and slowly slid away from us. I sighed and turned my gaze back at all the new recruits, "Still, it's nice to have the help."

"It's good to have them!" Brook chimed.

"We can easily beat the Animal Kingdom Pirates now!" Chopper cheered while jumping in excitement. I hope he didn't just jinx us.

Kinemon got the troops all excited by raising his sword and declaring battle. Meanwhile, I spotted Kawamatsu as he jumped off the submarine and started fighting Kanjuro, who was just chilling on the port behind us with Momonosuke in his hand. The traitor ended up painting a bird and flying into the air with it, escaping any further clashing with Kawamatsu. He can suddenly draw great now, and it's really pissing me off that he didn't reveal that when he was working with us. We could have really used drawings that actually worked.

"Hey, someone needs to get him," I said, pointing up at the retreating figure of Kanjuro after noticing NO ONE was doing anything.

"Oh right, he's the one who betrayed us, right?" Sanji asked after clearing his throat, looking in the direction I pointed to.

"Whaaaat?!" Chopper shrieked.

Robin nodded, "Yes, that's what Kinemon told us. We have to help Momo-chan."

I turned to Sanji and motioned to Kanjuro again, "It'd be nice if you could go up there and get Momo. Ya know, since you can run in the air and everything."

He took off after giving me a quick nod. Looks like he isn't being weird anymore. Chopper told Luffy about the betrayal as well, since the wooden planks the captains were standing on earlier had drifted our way. I guess Luffy didn't catch wind of the betrayal either.

When Sanji finally caught up to Kanjuro, he ended up losing the fight since he didn't actually have solid ground to bounce off of. When the traitor pushed the blond back, he created a large black cloud which promptly started raining ink arrow things down on us. I just activated my devil fruit to keep them from piercing me since they weren't made of haki or anything. I shifted my arm into a cover for Nami to sit under since she was having trouble with the sudden attack. Sanji came back down to the ship shortly after. The samurai were kind of freaking out now that their leader was being carried off.

"EVERYONE! CAN YOU HEAR MEEE?!" Momonosuke shouted from behind the cloud. All the panicking stopped so that everyone could hear the kid's voice. "ALL OF YOU! STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT! I CAN ESCAPE ON MY OWN! SO, I WANT YOU TO BRING DOWN KAIDO AND OROCHI, AND SAVE THE LAND OF WANO!"

I blinked in surprise, "Wow, I really didn't expect that."

"He's really matured a lot after all this time," Nami hummed, looking up from my arm umbrella.

"THAT'S RIGHT, MOMO! YOU... ARE JUST A CHICKEN-HEARTED BRAT! BUT YOU ALWAYS BOSS PEOPLE AROUND, YOU SQUIRT WITH A FUNNY TOPKNOT!" Luffy called back to the kid, a huge smile on his face. I let out a laugh, not really expecting him to start with that. It definitely pissed off the men that Denjiro brought here. "SURVIVE HOWEVER YOU CAN! I'M GONNA RESCUE YOU! BECAUSE YOU'RE MY FRIEND!"

Kanjuro's bird finally came into view as it headed toward Onigashima. I could see that Momo was crying waterfalls. After all, he's still a kid who just got betrayed and kidnapped.

Luffy came flying back towards our ship once his speech to Momo was done. He grinned widely at us and said, "Let's go to Onigashima!"

"Yea!"

The ink cloud went away and we were getting the ship ready when Usopp noticed that the last of Kaido's ships was heading back to the island. Luffy dismissed it since we were heading that way anyway, but that dismissal was short lived since the ship started shooting at us. It was already so far away, but it could still hit us with cannon balls. I guess Kaido isn't a weapon manufacturer for nothing.

All of the small ships that joined us were being hit one by one and we couldn't close the distance very fast considering we were under fire. "If it keeps going like this, how many ships will be left before we get to them?" I questioned, looking at all the people we already lost.

"Maybe we could do a Coup de Burst?" Franky offered. "I'm not sure on the Cola right now though."

"They could shoot us in the air, too," Robin said.

We didn't get the chance to think of any other solutions because a solution came to us instead. The ship that was firing at us got pierced by a huge pillar of water, catching everyone by surprise. The enemy's boat was catching on fire and crumbling as the seconds passed, but we couldn't see how it was happening since we were so far away.

"Something seems to be going on," Brook commented.

"Maybe... the spirit of a drowned baby is killing them," Robin offered an idea.

Carrot freaked out from that, but Usopp dismissed the idea since things were exploding over there. Drowned children can't blow things up. We sailed over to the wreckage, trying to see what happened. "Is anyone there?" Luffy asked as we got close enough.

"Everyone! Please listen!" a very familiar voice called to us. Our entire ship got excited since we all recognized it immediately. Anyone would. "I was born... in the Fishman district, the Kingdom of Ryugu, the country in the deep sea... I gave my seniors around the world so much trouble... but now, I am going to exchange a cup of sake with Boss Straw Hat-san... I am merely a fledgling! People call me... 'First Son of the Sea' Jinbei! Please remember my face... and I request your continued support!"

The dust settled from the wreckage and Jinbei was there for everyone to see. "JINBEI!" our entire crew cheered.

"Thank you for indulging me! Luffy! I came back alive as I promised you! I'm glad I made it in time for the battle!" the Fishman stated.

We sailed closer to the wreckage and Luffy went jumping off of the ship to greet him. Jinbei climbed aboard with Luffy still attached to him, allowing everyone else to hug him as well. The Fishman exchanged a few words with us before he walked over to the wheel.

"Jinbei's steering skills are really amazing!" Nami complimented.

"He surfed a wave with the Sunny!" Chopper added. I didn't even know that happened.

"I see," Franky grinned, "Someone who can tap into the dream ship's potential finally appeared."

Jinbei gave the ship a look over and then trained his eyes back on the wheel, "Every time I take this helm, I think... 'This is a great ship!'"

Franky smiled some more, "Thanks! Now... let's make a toast~!"

"YES!" Luffy cheered. He ran to the front of the ship and turned to all of us. "To celebrate Jinbei's coming aboard, let's make a toast!"

"YEAH!" the whole crew cheered as we followed him to the front.

Sanji was quick to interrupt this, though, saying, "Whoa wait, wait! We don't have any booze on the ship right now!"

"No," Zoro grunted. "I smell some."

"From where!?" Sanji questioned. 

The green head gave the air a little sniff before nodding his head towards Onigashima. "There."

"There's no way you can smell it! What are you, a bloodhound?" I asked.

"Yea! You liar! I only smell sea water!" Sanji backed me up.

"I'm not lying!" Zoro growled. Then he turned towards me and yelled, "And I'm not a dog either!"

"OH HO HO! I can smell food, too!" Luffy chirped, his eyes turning to hearts as he gazed towards the island.

I facepalmed, "You two..."

~~~

So, turns out Zoro is a bloodhound and Luffy can still smell food from miles away. There were quite a few of Kaido's men just chilling at the front of the island, eating and drinking. They weren't alone though, Usopp caught sight of some cannons waiting to shoot at any oncoming ships as well.

"Are you sure you want to charge in?" the sniper questioned.

"That's a fortress!" Chopper warned from his place atop Usopp's head.

Luffy smiled, "Even so, I'll destroy whatever's in our way! I'll have both booze and Kaido's head!"

Jinbei took this as a sign to take his place at the helm of the ship. When we drifted close enough, he gripped the wheel and yelled, "It's gonna get bumpy! Hold on!"

And bumpy it got. I had to hold onto the railing, as did most of us, while the ship dodged cannon balls and then literally skidded across the water. Newsflash, that's not normal. Ships don't just go sideways, but yet Jinbei made it possible with the help of Franky throwing the anchor to the land.

"Captain Luffy!" Jinbei called to him once the ship settled at the port. "Destroy their gun battery first!"

"Yea! Leave it to me!" the teen replied, jumping to land. The rest of us followed after him, considering there were a lot of people here.

I landed apart from everyone else, since we all pretty much claimed a group of people upon touching ground. I quickly activated my devil fruit and shifted my arm into a chain, swinging it at chest height, effectively breaking anyone's ribcage the chain came in contact with. This is seriously my favorite thing to do.

"DON'T LEAVE YOUR BACK OPEN, BASTA-" I spun a leg around and kicked the guy in the face, sending him into a nearby rock.

With that, I retracted my arm and took a look at all the people I just took out. When my gaze traveled over all the crumbled bodies, I happened to look up and make eye contact with Sanji. I raised a brow and gave him a wave. It seems like he was just staring at me.

His eyes widened and his cigarette fell out of his mouth. When he tried to grab it before it hit the ground, a guy behind him tried to attack. He just kicked him in the chest and then succeeded in grabbing his cigarette. "Pay attention to your surroundings!" I yelled with a laugh.

"Oh, uh.. yea! Thanks!" he shouted back. I watched as he spun around and hit his head a few times.

"What a weirdo," I chuckled, walking after him to meet up with the rest of the crew.

He and Zoro ended up taking out one of the huge cannons, allowing Luffy to bring down a 'Red Hawk' and blow everything the enemy had away. Usopp, Chopper, and Nami all complimented us on a job well done, which got them a quick scolding from Franky, who took note on how they did nothing to help.

"Woooo! Let's have a toast!" Luffy cheered, grabbing hold of my hand as he ran past me, pulling me to wherever he was heading. After a second of just running behind him, we came up to a stash of food.

"Wow, you already knew where it was, huh?" I chuckled, watching him grab a few pieces of meat out of the stash.

He grinned and held one of the pieces to me. I blinked in surprise and took it. "You get one first!" he chimed before taking a huge bite out of his own chunk of meat.

"You know we should be looking for booze, right?" I asked, taking a bite out of the piece he gave me.

"Hmmm... Zoro will find it!" he replied with a light shrug of his shoulders. He then grabbed hold of my free hand with the meat on a bone sticking out of his mouth. "We've got to tell all the others that it's alright to land here!"

I sweatdropped and nodded, "Yea, I guess that would be a good idea."

He nodded as well and then took off while letting me sway in the wind behind him once again. The teen ended up jumping onto a roof thing and letting go of my hand, using both of his free hands to wave at the ships still at sea.

"WE FOUND THE ENEMIES!" he shouted cheerfully with a laugh.

I ate the rest of the food in my hand and threw the bone behind me absentmindedly. That was when Nami called for Luffy and I to come down and have the toast with them. Zoro did end up being the one to find the sake.

Once we got to the group, the cups were passed around until all ten of us had one. "Alright! Are you ready guys?!" Luffy yelled. We all nodded and put our mugs together and listened as Luffy began his little song for the toast.

This was sadly interrupted by Kinemon, who literally came crashing over us on a wave, the entire rest of the army behind him. "What was that?! Everyone's so full of spirit!" Nami said.

"Conquering this fortress must've boosted everyone's morale," Robin reasoned.

"They'll get to Onigashima at breakneck speed," Franky stated.

"Th-th-then let's make a toast fast and join them!" Usopp panicked.

Luffy took a long look at the ships sailing past us and lifted his mug, crashing it down on the floor in front of him silently. Zoro turned at the sound and grinned, "What are you doing, Luffy?"

"Hey, Luffy-"

Said man interrupted Nami by saying, "Let's stop. Let's do it with them! A banquet and a toast! After taking down Kaido! And bringing down Orochi and Big Mom! After we win this battle... we'll have the biggest banquet ever!"

Nami let out a sigh and placed a hand on her hip, "Geez! You're the one who said we should have a toast in the first place! You're always so impulsive!"

"Nami-san's right!" Sanji agreed.

"Am I?" Luffy hummed.

"Yea, you are. Why am I even surprised?" I shook my head, giving my sake a longing gaze.

Zoro joined in, "Well, it's always been like this. It's a waste of time to complain now."

Robin looked toward Jinbei, "We're okay with it, but what about you, Jinbei?"

"Hm, you know my answer," he responded with a smile.

We all slammed our cups to the ground just as Luffy did, yelling in sync: "WE'RE IN!"

With that, we all climbed aboard the Sunny and set it up to sail after the rest of our allies, eager to catch up to them before any action begins.

---
I'm gonna keep spelling it Jinbei, not Jimbei. Bc I feel like it. Also, after rewatching this episode, I realized that Carrot was NOT there for this crew-only moment. Which makes me think...(no im not caught up on the manga babes. I will soon tho.)

SORRY IF THE LAST PART SUCKED I DIDNT EDIT IT AND UHHH YEA SORRY BYE I HAVE WORK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 9K 44
A simple girl minding her own business in a diner, a sudden crush happened in the diner, and in a blink of an eye, she was now in a ship with 5 peopl...
1.2K 9 7
Y/N a new member of the straw hats enjoys her life as a pirate and gains a connection with the Captain of the heart pirates Trafalgar D water Law dur...
22.1K 1.1K 23
[COMPLETE] A One Piece and Black! Fem Reader story šŸŒŗ The Straw hat Pirates and YN, the Fertility Goddess sail off again. Entering the Sky piea arc w...
45K 1K 34
[ON GOING!!] When the world's greatest swordsman's daughter falls in love with the Legendary Roronoa Zoro. ------- Photos aren't mine. I do not own a...