Adam's Apple (VegasPete)

By KillerRain

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️Warning : This story has violent scenes strong language...Mature content and violation of human right... More

Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
A.N
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Epilogue
Special Chapter (1)
Special Chapter (2)
Special Chapter (3)
Special Chapter (4)
Special Chapter (5)

30

3.6K 201 39
By KillerRain

A.N: Thank you for the support I really appreciate it and I'm really glad you like the book so much.

⚠️ ⚠️This chapter is going to be a bit scary in case you don't like extreme violent scenes⚠️ ⚠️

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kinn's P.O.V:

Kim raised a gun to our father's head.

Our father turned to him shocked.

"Kim" Our father said.

"He did die father...His heart stopped for just a few seconds...But it was enough to remove the heart monitor...Thankfully adrenaline does miracles" I said.

Kim sat down next to our father while still holding the gun.

"My car did flip...And I did get injured but...Before I came here I told Kinn everything...I knew that I might die that's why...As soon as I managed to make it out of the car...An ambulance took me in immediately" Kim said.

"The casket is empty...The cremated body was of another person from the autopsy room" I said.

Then sat down on my father's other side and sighed heavily.

"Making him appear as a dead person was difficult...Because we had to put him in a self induced coma at his state then move him somewhere else with proper care until he finally woke up...Hmmm...It was a crazy and difficult plan but it worked just fine" I said smiling.

Then patted his shoulder.

"You raised us well father...You know why? Because that whole idea and the whole act was designed by none other then Tankul" I said.

Then chuckled and shook my head.

"Such good actors we are right? The three of us played you" Kim said.

"Did you really think we'll let you have it your way? Enough of that though...We came here to finish this" I said.

Then took out another gun and raised it to him.

"You'll come with us and you won't try anything funny or we'll bash your head right here and now" Kim said.

Then we walked him downstairs and into the car parked outside.

(Meanwhile)

Pete's P.O.V:

I screamed in pain as I felt the electric current surging through me again.

"Don't you think you should be taught a lesson?" The freak in front of me asked.

I started laughing as soon as he stopped electrocuting me.

"You're still laughing?" He asked.

"Of course I'm laughing...I'm laughing at you because you're such a loser" I said.

"You still haven't learned your lesson yet huh? What do you think I should do to you then?" He asked.

Then started electrocuting me again.

"This isn't fun anymore" He said.

Then grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"I wonder how you'd like having sex with someone else...Do you think it'll be fun?" He asked.

My eyes widened in horror.

"Ahhh...You're scared now huh? It seems like I finally hit a nerve" He said.

Then went to open the door to the room I was kept in.

Three men walked into the room.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? YOU FUCKING BASTARD" I screamed.

The three men walked closer to me.

"Stay away...STAY AWAY" I said in panic.

I was cut off when one of them slapped me.

I tried to break away from the ties but both my arms and legs were tied up.

I shivered in fear when one of them reached out to take off the little cloth I had on.

Then I remembered what Vegas told me...

If I don't show my fear the person hurting me won't be satisfied.

So I turned to one of the freaks.

"You know what? Where's the fun in that? I mean...If you do that it won't make much difference...After all...I'm not even a virgin so I have nothing to lose here...Unlike you" I said chuckling.

And it worked perfectly because the freak told the three guys to stop and glared at me.

"What's with that look? Are you angry? Are you mad? Didn't you say you wanted to hurt me? Go right ahead...Show me what you got" I said chuckling.

The freak told his guys to beat me up instead.

I screamed in pain as I felt the blows coming from everywhere.

The freak told his men to stop then he grabbed a piece of hot iron and slammed it to my shoulder.

The ties around my wrists and feet started forming red scars on my skin as I writhed in pain.

The bastard kept the hot iron piece on my skin.

He finally removed it.

"I see...Nothing scares you then huh? Impressive...I want to know if you can take pain too...How long do you think you can last?" He asked.

I chuckled tiredly.

"Don't worry...I'll hold on for long enough until I can see you dead you bastard" I said.

He slapped me hard causing my head to turn to the side.

I chuckled.

"Is that all you got? IS THAT EVERYTHING A WEAKLING LIKE YOU CAN DO?" I asked.

Then laughed hard at the shocked expression he and his men had.

"Oh come on...You're such a disappointment...Do more...Hurt me more...Show me what you got...And let's see who will have the last laugh you stupid freak" I said.

Then chuckled again.

"You already lost...You know deep down that you lost...You fucking loser...Did you really think you stood a chance? Against me? Oh please...Don't delude yourself...You know better then I do...Which of us Vegas will choose...That's why..." I started.

Then spat some blood at his feet.

"That's why you're so angry...Because you can't accept defeat right?" I asked.

"Oh really?" He asked.

Then went to grab a scalpel.

"If you're so strong...Then your organs should be just as strong right?" He asked.

I closed my eyes expecting death but nothing happened because I heard police sirens coming closer to us.

Then they ran inside with their guns raised.

Praew walked over from behind one of them.

I was actually surprised to see her but at the same time I was happy to see a familiar face.

The police caught the freak and his men.

Then the detective and Praew started untying me.

I was able to make out the name Top on the detective's name tag.

"Alright...We should lower him down slowly" The detective said.

But it was useless.

Damn my big mouth...Everything hurts like hell.

Then Praew called an ambulance.

I don't know what happened during that time because when I got into the ambulance with Praew and detective Top I was too tired to keep my eyes open.

The oxygen mask on my face helped me to breathe better and soon enough I was no longer there.

When I woke up I was at a hospital and laying down on a comfortable bed.

Praew was peeling an apple next to me.

"You know...You could have said something...You could have told me that you didn't like me that way" She said while keeping her attention on the apple.

I looked at the ceiling not knowing what to say so I chose to stay silent.

"Do you think a simple sorry will be enough?" She asked.

"No" I said.

She sighed heavily then walked over to me.

"Do you love P'Vegas that much?" She asked.

"Yes...I do" I said.

"Did you ever like me?" She asked.

"I'm really sorry Praew" I said.

I know that apologising won't do because she didn't deserve any of this.

"You're an asshole" She said.

I sighed heavily and nodded.

"But you're still alive because of me" She said.

"Yes" I said.

"Don't apologise...Thank me instead...At least you got another chance because of me...Don't you think you're lucky?" She asked.

"Yes" I said.

"You deserve a slap but not that...And certainly not death...It would have been a shame if you died" She said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Thank you" I said.

"Are you sure it's only Vegas? Not anyone else?" She asked.

"I am" I said.

She nodded and sat back down on her chair beside my bed.

"The casino you're looking for is in Ban Ao Yai...My step father got notified that your friends are looking for it and started clearing up everything...He'll certainly take them to his house in Phuket...You have three days" She said.

Then she sighed heavily and ruffled her hair in frustration.

"You must leave ok? As soon as possible...Or at least find P'Vegas and stay by his side" She said.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked frowning.

"My step father hired the copycat to kidnap you...The plan was to lure P'Vegas to you then kill him and get rid of the revolution along with the business men threatening my step father's work" She said.

"HUH?" I asked shocked.

"Everything was planned P'Pete...The revolution against the business men and your kidnapping were planned beforehand...P'Vegas's revenge sparked a revolution but it escalated into something in my step father's favour...He'd have killed P'Vegas and the copycat in the end to get rid of the revolution by getting rid of the supposed leader and the copycat who was only a tool...Then you of course because you know too much" She said.

Oh my god.

"Praew...Please help me...No you must help me...Vegas...I don't know where he is now" I said already feeling my panic rising.

If I don't hurry up that man will find him before me.

And knowing how scared Vegas is of that man...He won't be able to do anything to him.

At this rate...Vegas will die...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1.2K 28
VegasPete fanfic🔞 ~Pete is a serial killer and Vegas is a detective~ Pete~ Since that night and I became a monster I only see red... Vegas~ it must'...
34.7K 1.2K 16
"I can't do it anymore Vegas hiding how I feel for you, it's breaking me" "I'm trying, but I can't save us Pete, I don't know how to get us out of th...
207K 8.7K 60
Vegas and Pete ff. This is my own idea and does not follow the same story as the novel or the series. (Some things might have appeared in the series...
518K 14.2K 51
This is English Version of the fanfiction i write. #1 ThaiBL #1 ThaiBoysLove #1 VegasPete #1 BibleBuild