Camp Cretaceous : I Need You...

By Campcretaceous123456

Season 1 - Ben x Yasmina Please give your thoughts and views in the comments I love this ship so much that I... More

Camp Cretaceous
Secrets
The Cattle Drive - Part 1
The Cattle Drive - Part 2
Things Fall Apart - Part 1
Things Fall Apart - Part 2
Happy Birthday, Eddie! - Part 1
Happy Birthday, Eddie! - Part 2
Happy Birthday, Eddie! - Part 3
Welcome To Jurassic World - Part 1
Welcome To Jurassic World - Part 2
Welcome To Jurassic World - Part 3

On The Ferry

688 11 1
By Campcretaceous123456

Yasmina's POV -

I got on the Ferry and looked around. I saw three other kids. An African-American kid with a Yellowjacket, a girl with Pink hair taking selfies of herself using her cellphone. "She looks like a brat," I thought. There was also a girl with short black hair with a flower t-shirt.

I thought I was the last kid to come on board until I saw a boy come aboard with a nervous expression. He had light brown hair and grey eyes and was wearing a green jacket. "He looks cute," I thought. "No, stop it! He's just another kid." But I couldn't help staring.

Ben's POV -

I finally got on the Ferry after a lot of persuading. "Why didn't Mom listen to me!" I thought. When I climbed on, I saw three kids all doing their own thing.

"I thought there were supposed to be more of us..." I said in my mind. Until I saw the last one.

She was staring at me like I was a unicorn on the Ferry. She had dark brown hair tied up in a long ponytail with a tracksuit. Our eyes locked.

She blushed and looked away. "No one has ever paid any attention to me... she looks nice." I thought. "No, no, no, just forget it!!" I saw everyone staring.

"Forget what?" said a girl with short black hair with a Texas accent. "Oh no, I said that out loud," I thought. "N-nothing," I mumbled and looked away. "This is going to be a long ride." I thought, sighing and picked up a manual about Jurassic World.

Hope you liked it, it's my first book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.1K 16
Love Amongst The Dinosaurs Brooklynn x Fem!reader A FEMALE character insert based on the show: Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous You can find it on Netf...
1.2K 28 13
"baby worship my hips and waist, so feminine with grace, I touch your soul when you hear me say, '(boy), let me be your women'" stranded on the isla...
792 7 1
What if Kenji and Yaz met sometime before camp? What if something sparked between them and something way horrible than the original happens there? Re...
18.5K 291 30
This is kinda my own story and it starts right after Darius is taken in by Kash and the BradX is taken over by the others. Ben starts to notice Dariu...