THE HEIST | RIO MONEY HEIST...

By clauxjae

I was bored and looking for a Rio x OC story but couldn't find one so I decided to make my own. TRIGGER WARNI... More

NOTE
OC INFORMATION
THE GANG
- I -
- II -
- III -
- IV -
- V -
- VI -
- VII -
- VIII -
- X -
- XI -
- XII -
- XIII -
- XIV -
- XV -
- SPECIAL CHAPTER: THE MEN OF THE OH FAMILY -
- SPECIAL CHAPTER: BERLIN'S BROTHERLY LOVE FOR VERONA -
- SPECIAL CHAPTER: THE ROSES AMONG THE THORNS -
- SPECIAL CHAPTER: CHICAGO'S FEELINGS FOR VERONA -
- SPECIAL CHAPTER: TOKYO AND RIO'S CONVERSATION -
- SPECIAL CHAPTER: RIVER -
NOTE
NOTE

- IX -

1.6K 70 1
By clauxjae

"Why are you looking at me like it's my fault?" Rio asked.

"Whose fault is it then? Mine?"

"It's Chicago's, if he didn't said those words like that then I wouldn't have erupted."

"You're really immature." Verona says walking away from Rio but Rio had pulled her to the outside the office. "Get off of me Rio!"

"Why do you always take Chicago's side?"

"Because he's not childish like you Rio."

"How can worrying about the police knowing my identity be childish?"

"The police will eventually know our identities! Why?! Because it's their fucking job!"

"I'm starting to think that you're only saying that because you favor Chicago." Rio scoffs. "Why? Did he did you better than I did?" Rio seems to have realized what he said and looked at Verona. Her eyes brimming with anger. "Vero---"

"Don't even dare say a thing. From now on, you don't exist for me anymore."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Someone's opening the door." Verona quickly runs back to the office as she heard Oslo saying that someone is opening the door.

"The selected ones will carry out some special mission." Berlin says instructing Tokyo, Rio, Verona and Helsinki to go out and take care of Denver, Moscow and Chicago along with some hostages on their side.

"You're currently putting the hostages and yourselves at risk. Drop your weapons right now." Seon Woojin says thru a megaphone.

"We don't intend to fight. We will retreat peacefully, so you drop your weapons." Tokyo shouts taking the lead of this special mission.

"Verona is it true? She's alive?" Moscow asked.

"Chicago's not the one to kill someone. You should know that despite the conflicts he has with you. His still your son."

"We just pretended she's dead and hid her in the basement." Denver says, Rio who have heard them went closer and asked Denver to repeat what he had said.

"Is what you just said true?" Rio who overheard asked.

"So what? So, you can snitch to Berlin again like a pussy?" Chicago says angrily.

"You shithead."

"Chicago, that's enough. Don't waste your energy with someone like that." But none of them listened to Verona and instead they started fighting again sending Rio's gun to the Director's way.

"Freeze you, assholes! I'll shoot if you move." The Director said. "Don't come any closer! Drop your guns!"

"What are you doing? Drop your gun now."

"Tokyo, down." Verona whispered to her.

"What?"

"Just fucking listen to me Tokyo!"

"Drop your guns." Tokyo ordered. "On your knees." Everyone followed Tokyo's order, dropping on their knees and as the Director points the gun at Verona, a gunshot was loudly heard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If a bullet hit a vital organ like the brain, heart, or major artery there's almost nothing we can do in terms of first aid, but for soft tissue injuries, it will be helpful to learn first aid. Nairobi, Let's say Denver got shot here." The Professor says pointing Denver's right side. "You'd need to know which major organs are in here to understand the extent of damage."

"Liver." Nairobi says making Berlin turn his back at them. "It's his liver. Isn't it? I pulled some con as nurse so I know a little." She says dragging down Denver's pants a little bit further. "Put it down a little."

"It's probably either the appendix or small intestine there." Says Berlin.

"It looks like your liver's bloated." Helsinki jokes making everyone except two people laugh.

"Verona. Rio." The Professor called. "Would you like to give it a try?" Verona sighs.

"Doctors, here's the scalpel."

Verona pointed her nails on top of Nairobi's drawing. "Region 7: Right Iliac Fossa. A term that refers to the right-inferior part of the human abdomen. Organs included are appendix and cecum. The appendix is a tiny, thin pouch that ranges in size from 5 to 10 cm or 2 to 4 inches. It is attached to the large intestine, where excrement is produced. The appendix's specific function is unknown, however removing it is not damaging whilst the cecum, is a pouch, which joins the colon, a section of the large intestine, to the small intestine." Verona explained leaving everyone looking at her.

"I did not understand anything with what she said." Denver says.

"Very well explained Verona. How about you Rio? You wanna give it a try?"

"Why the hell are we doing this?" Rio asked annoyed.

"We'll be putting our lives on the line."

"Looks like kids messing around." Rio scoffed.

"I won't take the bullet out when you get shot, okay?" Denver says.

"It's better to leave it in than to have a newbie like you digging around."

"Two of us aren't newbies."

"Oh my! You two were you really doctors?" Nairobi says then gasped at sudden realization. 

"What doctor? I quit medical school ages ago." Rio again annoyingly said. "Anyway, I'm only doing what I'm here for. You guys can play doctors by yourselves." Rio then took his leave with Tokyo who's about to follow him but the Professor stopped her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The elevator was about to close when a girl's leg stopped it. Rio knows well who the leg belonged to. He had kissed those flawless skin, he practically still can feel those milky skin on his lips, then there stood outside the elevator. Verona, the girl he's been crazy about these past few days.

"You missed me that much?" he teased.

"Nah. I'm here to meet your parents and tell them you got me pregnant." Verona retorted, Rio swiftly looked at her.

"We had our first and last sex, last week you can't get a pregnancy result until two weeks after you miss your period."

"Do you know what 4DPO means?" Verona asked.

"4DPO is a relatively early point in cycle's luteal phase, or the period after the release of an egg. It is an early step on becoming pregnant if the egg produced during ovulation is fertilized." Rio recited. Verona smirked as Rio voice comes out like a whisper by the end of his sentence, he bit his lip thinking of what he should say but Verona had other idea.

"No need to be nervous. I'm only joking." She faced Rio, as her hands snaked its way towards Rio's nape, pulling Rio in for a kiss. Rio would be dumb if he won't kiss Verona back and so he did. The two of them kissed and touched each other until the elevator pings indicating their stop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Looks delicious." Rio says, sitting in front of his mom on the dinner table. Verona stood still, feeling the atmosphere of the house. "Come on sit down." Rio said, pulling the seat beside him for Verona.

"Do you two want to eat?" Rio's mom asked, giving a subtle smile at Verona to which the girl paid back with a sweet smile.

"Yes, please." Rio's mom left and it's his dad turn to speak. Rio's dad didn't even throw a glance at Verona and instead focused on the book on his hand.

"Where have you been?" he asked.

"Oh, now you can see me? I thought I was invisible." Rio says as he passes the spare chopstick to Verona, his aura softening whenever he turns at her. "You know, out partying, doing drugs, screwing around. Then I ran out of money, brought a beautiful girl and came back home."

"I'll talk to the school. Go ahead and reapply." Rio's dad says as he stood up. "And if you're bringing a girl at home again, tell her wear clothes." And with that Rio turned to Verona who frowned at his dad.

"Don't mind my dad, okay?" Rio said.

"Your dad's an ass."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rio had his dessert inside his room, it was a pretty girl in her black outfit with strawberry red lips. Rio was addicted to her. Verona's basically his drug, every single touch hooks him to fall for her further. He's crazy for her.

Rio was already about to take Verona's clothes off when the girl pushed him on the bed, sitting on his lap as she attacks his lips once again, Rio of course kissed her back again, his hands finding its way to her legs which is revealed by the skirt. Verona took his shirt off of him as Rio caressed her thighs, feeling her skin against his hands.

"Fuck baby." Rio huskily whispered as Verona was already unbuckling his belt freeing his member from the tight jeans he was wearing. Verona then guided him inside her. Both of them moaning as they took the pace faster than they did before.

"Rio..." Verona calls clutching at Rio like Rio is her life line.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's the Professor lecturing me about leaving."

"I didn't asked." Verona says as she was sips on the coffee that Rio had made for her. "You know this may sound condescending but let me give you an advice." Verona says drawing circles at Rio's abs when he got back on bed beside her. "If you keep running away it'll become a habit. You will have to face it some point."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 90 16
This is just a bunch of x readers for money heist. REQUESTS ARE OPEN.
464 9 5
This story takes place in the streets of "Las AngelDust." We follow a group of 7 kids, Junovi, Rio, Aiyanna, Paolo, Ornella, Zy, and Makani. This is...
806 9 77
(NSFW parts were edited out. Please read the original if you're alright with those parts being included) Akiara never thought he'd be found out and...
3.7M 125K 53
Twenty-four-year-old Jennifer Faust is fresh out of college and excited to start living her life. She has it all mapped out: • Land a stellar job. ...