𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚...

由 taekook_is_lyf

JK the emotionless and merciless mafia boss with anger issue....meets Taehyung a bubbly personality in Paris... 更多

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩
1. (𝙅𝙆)
2. (𝙏𝙖𝙚)
3. (𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
4. (𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙆)
5. (𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧)
6. (𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡?)
7. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗)
8. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
9. (𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚)
10. (𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡)
11. (𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣)
12. (𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧)
13. (𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚)
14. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨?)
15. (𝙋𝙖𝙮?)
16. (𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚?)
17. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙄)
18. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙡𝙡)
19. (𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙)
20. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜)
21. (𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮?)
22. (𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚)
23. (𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
24. (𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡)
25. (𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)
27. (𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)
29. (𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜)
30. (𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚)
31. (𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙅𝙞𝙣)
32. (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜)
33. (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮)
34. (𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜)
35. (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙞𝙢)
36. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢)
Inform
37. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡)
38. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡𝙡)
39. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨)
40. (𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨)
STOP
41. (𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙐𝙥)
42. (𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚)
43. (𝘿𝙖𝙙)
44. (𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥)
45. (𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮)
🥺🤕🥺
46. 🔞
47. (𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧)
48. (𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
49. (𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮)
50. 🔞
51. 🔞
52. (𝘽'𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
53. (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩)

26. (𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮)

8.3K 436 18
由 taekook_is_lyf

Next day ~

Tae went downstairs after taking a fresh shower and meet with Jin who was preparing breakfast for everyone with two more maids helping him.

"Oh hey Good morning Taehyung" Jin greet him with a smile who greet him back returning the smile.

"So you want anything specific for breakfast? Just tell me and I'll make it for you" Jin asked cutting the veggies.

"No nothing specific i just prefer light breakfast you know" Tae awkwardly said making Jin chuckle...

"Don't be awkward around us Taehyung, just try to be normal with us yeah?" Jin said smiling at him and Tae just nod his head.

"Morning Eomma" two loud voices greet at the same time and there entered smiling Jimin and Momo.

"Morning babies" Jin greet them back happily.

"Oh Taehyung-shi good morning" Jimin greet and Momo after him.

"Good morning Jimin-shi" Tae greet them back both.

Soon everyone gathered on the dining table for breakfast and started having their breakfast peacefully but Taehyung was having his breakfast more awkwardly as they all were new to him....after having their breakfast when everyone was ready to get up Jin spoke.....

"Yahh!! We have a new family member so introduce yourself properly don't make the boy feel awkward here" Jin said scolding them.

"Oh sorry...hi i am Jung Hoseok but you can call me Hobi, boyfriend of this cutie here" Hobi introduced himself first making Momo blush.

"Hi i am Min Yoongi you can also call me Suga....husband of my mochi here" Yoongi introduce himself making Jimin pout.

"Yaah i am not a mochi" Jimin whined causing everyone to coo at him.

"Well i am Kim Namjoon-"

"God of destruction" Jimin and Momo said at same time and everyone burst into laughter....Tae just looked at them smiling.

'Maybe I'll finally get a family here' Tae thought.

"We are leaving" JK announced in a cold voice and everyone got up to leave....JK was going towards the exit while discussing his schedule with Momo.

"Kook wait" Jin made them stop who turned towards him.

"I think you are forgetting something" Jin said looking at him with hands folded on his chest and Jungkook looked at him with a raised brow.

"Taehyung" Jin called Tae who come to him with Jimin behind him.

"Taehyung there is a ritual in our family...that is if a new member join our family their partners will grant their one wish definately, so tell him your wish" Jin said smiling warmly at him pointing at JK who was already looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at JK then at Jin who was smiling at him assuringly. Tae was standing at his place silently when JK came and stood in front of him with his cold face.

"Don't be afraid or shy Taehyung-shi just ask him anything, he won't say no" Jimin said putting his hand on Tae's shoulder.

"Y-your name" Tae asked cursing himself for shuttering but who won't when Jeon Jungkook is staring at you intensily..... and everyone gasped loudly at his request.

"You.dont.know.his.name?" Jin asked in a dangerous voice glaring at JK causing everyone there to gulp including JK also because it's not normal to see Eomma angry.

"Um yeah?" Tae replied timidly sensing everyone become really quite gulping.

" *Ahm* i-i have a meeting early" JK made a quick excuse and took big steps towards the entrance but...

"JEON JUNGKOOK" Jin yelled and no one dared to move from their place....Tae was just looking at everyone confusingly because even Namjoon was not making any movement.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook" JK said turning around and looking at Tae who looked at him blinking his eyes nodding his head and Jungkook again turned to leave.

"Who told you to leave Jeon?" Jin asked still glaring at him and JK stopped in his track cursing under his breath.

"Tae asked him anything else" Jin said and Taehyung was thinking what to ask?

"I want to continue my studies here" Tae announced to which Jin smiled and JK looked at him amused because he had already decided that he will let the boy complete his studies but nevertheless nodded his head before leaving. Everyone also leave sensing Jin was still angry.
               ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

At dinner ~

"Taehyung-shi you get admission in Seoul National University as Jeon Taehyung" Momo announced smiling when everyone was having their dinner peacefully and Tae chocked at his food.

"Wh-what?" Tae asked after calming down.

"What? You don't like the university Taehyung-shi? I'll change it immediately" Momo said getting worried.

"No no it's about my name....why is it Jeon Taehyung?" Tae asked confused.

"Because you are my wifey" JK announced giving Tae a piercing gaze and everyone looked at him (Seriously? You are jealous because of a little boy Jeon).

"Oh really and why I can't remember my marriage date Money man?" Tae asked sarcastically hands folding on his chest.

"It was few days ago" JK replied.

"But it was not a marriage it was just an engagement" Tae said irritatingly.

"It was not just an engagement beautiful and you also know that" JK said before getting up, leaving a frustrated Taehyung behind

"But it was also not a marriage" Taehyung yelled looking at JK's leaving figure with that he also left the dinning table and went to his room cursing JK non-stop.

"I'll talk to him later but for now just finish your dinner" Jin said and everyone went back to their food nodding their head.
                ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Taehyung was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling when he heard a knock at his door and he replied it with a 'come in' after that Jin, Jimin and Momo entered the room with Jin holding a bowl of fruits in his hands.

"Were you sleeping Taehyung?" Jin asked placing the bowl on side table and Tae sat properly looking at them softly.

"No i was just laying normally" Tae replied smiling at them and asking them to sit with him who complied...now they were sitting comfortably on bed.

"Are you sad because of what happened on dinning table before Taehyung-shi?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"I am not sad Jimin-shi, i am just.. you know....frustrated *sigh* like why can't i just use my father's surname?" Tae asked feeling sad and Jin held his hands.

"I know what are you feeling Tae but trust me it's for your own good" Jin said smiling with Jimin and Momo and Taehyung looked at them confused.

"Don't be confused Taehyungie as you know Kook is not some normal gang leader.....he literally owns this whole country" Jimin said smiling.

"Yes Taehyungie people usually piss off just by hearing his name" Momo explained giggling.

"They are right Taehyung and this is for your own safety, knowing you are a Jeon no one will try to do something to you....Kook is not just a Mafia King he also owns the biggest company of S. Korea, he hold much more power that no one can ever imagine" Jin said and Tae looked at him with wide eyes but soon they turned into confused one and Jin smiled at him sensing his confusion.

"I know you must be thinking that why can't you just live normally like you used to live before right? But due to his power and money he has many enemies or rivals and if anyone come to know about you being Kook's fiance and living like a normal person outside they will surely try to harm you or use you to to harm Kook.....that's why we need to do this and it's not only you Tae after being part of this family we all live like this.....there will be always bodyguards around you whether you like it or not" Jin said taking the fruit bowl in his hands slowly started feeding Tae himself.

"People will surely get suspicious after seeing a normal boy Kim Taehyung always surrounded by highly trained bodyguards right?.....and now or later people needs to know about Jeon Jungkook's spouse and we can't take any kind of risk letting you live normally.....you are mature enough to know that you are incredibly beautiful Taehyung and how people in outside world are hungry for beauty and knowing Jungkook very well i know what is he thinking.....call him childish but as far as i know he won't even let anyone look at you.....he is known for his overly possesive and ruthless nature" Jin said smiling looking at a very confused and bewildered Taehyung who was sitting there chewing the last piece of strawberry not making any movement then he smilingly looked at the duo who were giggling at themselves after stealing some fruits from Tae's bowl.

"Just think about it yeah?" Jin said patting his head lovingly before getting up and leaving with Jimin and Momo....but reaching at the door when Jimin and Momo left Jin turned around and looked at Tae who was also looking at him....

"I don't know why you agreed to marry Kook but i also know he didn't forced you...and now if you already choose him try to give this relation a chance Tae....he is not what he looks from outside, his inside is too pure for this over smart world" Jin went away smiling, leaving a really confused Taehyung who was just thinking about Jin's words.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Next day ~

Tae entered the kitchen and saw Jin cooking with maids....

"Good morning" Tae greet that made Jin turns towards him.

"Very good morning Tae" Jin replied smiling sweetly at him.

"Do you cook meal for everyone daily?" Tae asked amused sitting on the counter beside Jin.

"Yeah it makes me feel good, i really love to cook for my family" Jin said smiling glancing at Taehyung who was playing with utensils.

"Did yo- did you really gave birth to them i mean you look so young and Mr. Kim is also young it-" but got cut because of loud laughter and there stood Jimin and Momo laughing hardly, Jin also giggled but before he could say anything....

"No no Taehyungie it's not what you are thinking, he didn't gave birth to anyone here but he is more than a real mother for all of us" Jimin said back hugging Jin who smiled at him.

"Actually none of us is blood related here Taehyung-shi, we all are from different places and tbh only me and Jimine call him Eomma and his husband Appa or sometimes hyung like on missions or something otherwise everyone call them hyung" Momo said hugging Jin from side who pecked her forehead and Taehyung looked at them amused.

"And you know who is his favourite baby here?" Jimin said mischievously looking at Jin who just shook his head chuckling.

"It's your fiance Jeon Jungkook" Momo said giggling and Tae got lost in his thoughts for some minutes looking at the trio giggling and laughing together

"Can i- can i also call you Eomma?" Tae asked fidgeting with his fingers looking up at Jin with puppy eyes.

"Omo ofcourse you can baby" Jin squealed leaving everything aside and start squeezing Tae's cheeks hardly.

"I'll also call yoy Taebear or Taebaby from now on" Jin exclaimed happily pulling Tae in a tight hug and Jimin with Momo also joined them giggling.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So, how's it?
Hope you guys like it....(1900 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

426K 22.4K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...
282K 12.1K 50
(Werewolf au 21+) A bubbly and shy omega kim Taehyung always want his love life like fairytale story where prince love his princess so much but did...
101K 3.5K 10
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒑𝒍𝒆�...
1.7M 61.5K 64
Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong. You have to be ready for anything. And...