Gʜo̶sᴛ Bo̶ʏ {Twisted Wonderla...

By qswqu_

M/n was sucked into a mirror leading him into the world of Twisted Wonderland. He meets new people and friend... More

ⵊɴᴛʀo̶ᴅᴜᴄᴛɪo̶ɴ
Wᴇʟᴄo̶ᴍᴇ To̶ Tʜᴇ Vɪʟʟᴀɪɴ's Wo̶ʀʟᴅ
A Dᴇᴄᴇɴᴛ Po̶ᴛᴀᴛo̶
Sᴄʜo̶o̶ʟ... ʏᴀʏ...
a/n
Dɪᴀᴍo̶ɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ Hᴇᴀʀᴛs
A Sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ Lɪo̶ɴ

Dᴀʀᴋ Mɪʀʀo̶ʀ

5.4K 227 38
By qswqu_

NRC - Mɪʀʀo̶ʀ Cʜᴀᴍʙᴇʀ

"Click! Creek~"

"Huh?... Where am I?" M/n thought.

He squinted his eyes as a dim light filled the small, dark area he was in.

"Ah, your already awake. Wonderful," a man with a bird mask said cheerfully.

"Fuck!? Who are you!?" M/n yelped.

"Hm? Have you not fully regained consciousness? The teleportation must have addled your memories... Well, these things happen, I suppose," The man rambled.

"This is Night Raven College. It is an institution for students around the world who demonstrate a rare aptitude for magic. It is the most prestigious academy of its sort in all of Twisted Wonderland. And I am Dire Crowley. Having been entrusted with its care by the chairman, I serve as headmage,"

'Am I in a different world or something? I want to go back home...' M/n thought, 'It's best I act calmly, after all I don't know where I am or what can happen....'

"Thanks for the explanation..." M/n muttered.

"You're welcome! Now please wait with the other students who have awoken,"

M/n climbed out of what he finally realized was a coffin and stood with the other students. They were all dressed in purple and black robes with their hoods on.

M/n patted the top of my head, feeling the silky fabric. He pulled the hood forward a bit more to hide most of my face. Then he looked at the flowy sleeves, one was covering his right hand as usually, and the other...

"My hands... they're back to normal?" M/n looked at his hand with a puzzled look, oblivious to the looks other students where giving him.

"Well, now that all the students are gathered, Welcome to Night Raven Collage! I'm your headmaster Crowley,"

Crowley continued his speech about the school. None of it seemed very important to M/n at the moment.

"I will be calling role. Once your name has been called, please come up to the dark mirror to be assigned a dorm,"

"The dark mirror... Wait, isn't that the mirror that brought me here!?" M/n grumbled to himself.

Crowley continued to call the names of other students.

"M/n Sousuke,"

M/n hesitantly walked up to the floating mirror.

"State thy name"

"M/n Sousuke..."

"The nature of thy soul... seems fitting for Pomefiore,"

"Pomefiore? What kind of wierd name is that..."

M/n went back to the spot he was originally standing at, accidentally bumping shoulders with someone in the process.

"Ah, sorry," M/n apologized.

"Don't worry about it. Name's Epel Felmier,"

He reached out for a handshake, which M/n hesitantly accepted.

"I'm M/n, M/n Sousuke,"

"Nice to meet you M/n," Epel smiled.

They stood in silence for a bit.

"So... I'm confused about all this dorm stuff... Do you happen to know anything?" M/n asked.

"hmm... I don't know much, but i can tell you what I do know,"

Epel went on and on explaining things about each dorm.

-----

"Oh, and then there's Savanaclaw. They're really strong and cool!" Epel cheered.

"Oh, that reminds me... What dorm did you get, Epel?" I asked.

"Oh... I got Pomefiore," Epel said, sounding pretty disappointed.

From Epel's description, Pomefiore is a dorm full of pretty people who are good with curses...

"Well it was nice talking to you. Goodbye," M/n smiled and waved.

"Wait, do you wanna-"

"No thanks," M/n said interrupting him.

"But, you didn't let me fini-"

"bye,"

"I- fine... Bye..." Epel sighed.

M/n gave a cocky smile before disappearing into the crowd.

-----

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new student, let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head!" a male with read hair announces.

"Uggh~ Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me," a male with long hair and lion ears groaned.

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievements. As leader of Octavinelle, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in, what I hope to be, a fulfilling campus experience," A male with glasses says in a 'kind' manor.

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went?" a tall blonde asked, "He disappeared midway through the ceremony..."

"Some headmage be is..." a voice from a floating tablet muttered.

"Maybe he had a tummy ache?" a boy with red eyes suggested.

"I most certainly did not!" Crowley announced as he bursted into the room with another student and what seemed to be a floating cat.

"Ah, speak of the devil," the red haired boy hummed.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation,"

Crowley nudged the student next to him forward.

"You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the dark mirror and be quick about it. I'll watch you weasel,"

The cat-like creature struggled to free itself from the rope it was trapped with.

"A cat with fire ears? That's not something you see everyday," M/n pondered.

The student walked in front of the mirror.

"State your name," the mirror echoed

"Yuu..."

"The nature of thy soul is..."

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙.

"... unclear to me,"

"Pardon?" Crowley asked, looking shocked.

"I sense no magic power from this one. Soundless, colorless, shapeless, utterly vacant. Therefore, they are suited for no dorm,"

The other students started whispering and among themselves.

"Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who can't even use magic? But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in it's century of existence! How could this have happened?" Crowley exclaimed.

"Why was I assigned a dorm despite not having magic? At least... i don't think i have magic..."
M/n pondered.

"Then let me take his place!" The 'cat' shouted as it freed itself.

"Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here! Look, I'll prove it!,"

The cat took a sharp intake of air.

"Everyone, get down!"

"MYAA!" The cat let out a large breath of fire, lighting the entire room with flames.

"E-eh?"

Still in a semi-shocked phase, M/n felt the top of his hood.

"Fire? There's fire? I'm... AH! I'm on fire!!??"
M/n yelped.

He aggressively patted the top of his head, attempting to put out the fire.

M/n let out a sigh of relief once the fire was put out.

"Off with your head!" someone shouted.

A fancy red and black collar appeared around the cat's neck.

"MYAH!? What're you doing!?" The 'cat' yelped.

"The Queen of Heart's Rule 23: One must never bring a cat to a formal affair. Your very presence here is a violation of order. You will vacate these premises immediately," The redhead said sternly,

"I'm not a cat! What's with this stupid collar? I'll burn it right off! huh? Why won't my fire work!?" the 'cat shouts.

"Until I decide to remove that collar, you won't be using any magic. You're nothing but a pet cat now,"

"WHAT!? I ain't nobody's pet!" it shouted.

"Oh, you have nothing to worry about there. i certainly have no interest in having you as a pet. The collar will disappear once you've been removed from campus,"

"Good show as always, Riddle. Your signature spell locks down any magic. It's quite handy. I've got to have it- ah, I mean, have respect for it," the male with glasses complemented.

"Wow, nice save..." M/n muttered sarcastically.

"Yuu, was I not clear that you are expected to take responsibility for your familiar?!" Crowley crossed his arms.

"It's not mine," Yuu answered,

"You need to discipline your- What? It isn't yours?"

"I've told you repeatedly that it isn't mine!"

"Oh... is that so? Ahem. Then I shall have it expelled from campus. I shall even spare it from being served as dinner. Aren't I so kind? Anyway, someone take this away, please,"

"NO! Let me go!! You fools better remember my name! Cause I'm gonna go down in magic history! Just you wait!" The 'cat' yelped as he was dragged away.

"When did he mention his name?" M/n wondered.

"Well, that was quite the unexpected fracas. I hereby declare that orientation has concluded. Housewardens, please escort your students to the dorms.

...eh? Come to think of it, u don't see Housewarden Draconia of House Diasomnia anywhere," Crowley's eyes darted around the large group of people.

"And that surprises you? Dudes a total recluse,"

"Wait a sec. Did anyone even invite him?" The boy with red eyes asked.

"If your worried about him missing out, maybe you should have told him yourself," the blonde said, resting a hand on his hip,

"Maybe, but I don't know him too well either..."

The students around me started to mutter and whisper.

"Draconia? Like Malleus Draconia?"

"So it's true? He really does go to school here..."

"Yikes!"

"Draconia?" M/n had a puzzled look.

"Ah, just as I'd expected. I figured I'd come down and see for myself whether Malleus had made an appearance," a petite male sighed, "But once again, he was evidently not informed that his presence was required at an official ceremony."

"You have my sincerest apologies. I assure you, this oversight was in no way intended as a snub," a male with glassed apologized.

"I mean, you must admit, he's not exactly the easiest person to strike up a conversation with," Riddle sighed.

"No matter. All who were assigned to House Diasomnia, follow me. I just hope he doesn't sulk about this," the male said, muttering the last bit.

-----

1639 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
565K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
761K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 58.4K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...