Dangerously in Love - SATZU [...

By sweetlittleCub

Many people say true love will always find a way to come back, but what if she already loves someone else? Ar... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
DEAR SAPPHIRES
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
DEAR SAPPHIRES
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 30
DEAR SAPPHIRES
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
💌

Chapter 30

1.4K 105 27
By sweetlittleCub

"Ouch..." Dani whimper in pain when she accidentally cut her finger.

"Dani..."

"Tzuyu ~ ah, My finger is bleeding.." Dani said as she make cute with Tzuyu.

Sana looks at her as she just shook her head.

"Please take a look at it.."

"Huh.. uhm." Tzuyu looks at Sana..

"It's hurt."

"Just put some ointment and band aid..." Tzuyu said. "Wait I'll just get the first aid kit." Tzuyu leave them and went upstairs to get the medical kit.

"You should be careful next time." Sana said and this made Dani looks at her..

"It's alright, Glad that I cut my finger. I want Tzuyu to get worried to me." Dani smile.

Sana looks Dani in disbelief. "You're just going to hurt yourself more. Tzuyu loves someone else."

"That someone hurt Tzuyu, and I will erase that someone to Tzuyu's mind and heart."

"You hurt Tzuyu too, remember?."

"That was before, Tzuyu forgive me."

"Dani, here's the first aid kit." Tzuyu said as she walks closer  to them.

"I want you to clean my wound." Dani said.

"Dani.."

"Please????."

Sana once again looks at Tzuyu, the latter looks at her too but Sana quickly averted her gazed and continue cooking.

"Please, Tzuyu???."

-

After they had their breakfast, Tzuyu thought that Dani will gonna leave already but the latter stay didn't go instead she stay there.

Tzuyu and her are currently at the living room while Sana is upstairs..

"So, what's your plan today?." Dani asked.

"I want to take some rest. I will stay at home. I think you need to take some rest too. How about go home now?."

"Why are you pushing me away? Seems like you don't want to see me."

"It's not like that..."

"Tzuyu ~ ah... "

Tzuyu looks at Sana who just came down..

"Where are you going?." Tzuyu asked, as she saw Sana changed her clothes.

"I will stroll around."

"Alone?."

"Mmmm, I'll go ahead now.."

"Sana Unnie."

Sana purposely didn't look back she was already irritated and she doesn't want to get fight with Tzuyu so she decided to go out.

-

Dani stayed at the house for almost 2 hours already until when Tzuyu finally convinced her to go home..

When Dani leave, Tzuyu immediately do her morning routine. She messaged Sana asking where she is.

Sana respond to her so she get in the car and drove away.

After 30 minutes of driving she arrived at the park she walks around and she saw Sana sitting at the bench while eating some ice cream.

"她真可爱.." (she's so cute) Tzuyu mumble as she smile and walks closer to Sana.

"You're here, Did Dani leave already?." Sana asked as she cutely eating her ice cream.

"She's gone." Tzuyu said as she seated beside Sana. "I didn't know she will go there. She call Mom." Tzuyu said but Sana didn't respond. "Are you mad? I swear I didn't  she will coming earlier."

"I'm not mad." Sana said.

"Are you sure, you seems mad earlier."

"I'm just irritated, I don't want us to fight that's why I decided to leave the house."

Tzuyu gently touch Sana's face. "I'm sorry.."

"You don't need to say sorry. I understand."

"Thank you, but still I'm sorry. I will going to meet Dani tomorrow and I will tell everything to her. I'm also planning to tell everything to Mom tomorrow."

"Really??."

"Yeah. I'm ready on whatever will going to happen. Don't worry because." Tzuyu hold Sana's hand. "I will never letting go of your hand."

"Komawo, Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"After that we can be able to go back to Korea. Our life will going back to normal and we don't  need to hide  anymore."

"I'm always looking forward to that :) .."

-

South Seoul, Korea

Dahyun, Momo together with Mina and Chaeyoung are having a dinner..

They hangout together this morning since Mina doesn't have any schedule at that day.

"I wish Sana and Tzuyu is here." Momo pout. "I already miss them." She added.

"Me too Momo Unnie." Chaeyoung said.

"Don't worry, I will call Tzuyu later." Dahyun said.

"Really???."

"Yes, I will ask Sana Unnie too.."

"Komawo, Sana isn't responding to us." Momo said.

"Maybe they are just busy Momo ~ Chan."

"Don't worry we will contact Tzuyu later." Chaeyoung said.

-

3 Days Later

Evening, Mrs.Minatozaki is cooking for their dinner. Tzuyu walks closer to her and hugs her.

"Are you hungry??? The food is almost done.."

"I just wanna say thank you mom.."

"Thank you? For what?."

"For everything. For taking care of me, for giving me life even though you're not my biological mom. You made me feel that I'm your daughter."

"I'm always happy having you my daughter Tzuyu. Your dad and I are always proud of you."

"Mom.."

"Mmmm???."

"I wanna tell you something. I mean mean me and Sana, we have something to tell you."

"What is it???." Mrs.Minatozaki asked, as she looks at Sana sitting and watching them.

"Uhmmm..." Sana looks at Tzuyu.

"Mom, can we talk at the living room?."

"Okay? You guy's are making me feel nervous."

The brought Mrs.Minatozaki at the living room before they seated beside each other.

"Okay, so tell me. What is it you wanna tell?."

"M-Mom.." Tzuyu nervous her heart is starts racing but she took all the courage for Sana. She hold the latter 's hand before she looks Mrs.Minatozaki directly through her eyes..

Mrs.Minatozaki saw how Tzuyu hold Sana's hand. She's confused on what's happening but she waited Tzuyu to speak.

"Sana and I.."

"Sana and you are what?."

"Sana?." Mrs.Minatozaki confusedly asked..

Tzuyu looks at Sana as she feel that Sana's hand are starting to get cold..

"Tzuyu, look me in the eyes and tell me. What's going on between with you and your sister."

"I-I love her Mom."

"You love her? Of course. You love her." Mrs.Minatozaki smile.

"Not being my sister. Mom, I love her romantically. I'm in love with Sana Unnie."

Mrs.Minatozaki's smile suddenly fades away after hearing those words  from Tzuyu.

xxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5.7K 46
Minatozaki Sana was sick ever since she was born. She has a heart disease and the only way to save her is to change her heart. She have to undergo a...
178K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
126K 6.3K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021
26.8K 780 24
What if Tzuyu left the Girls without any traces? Will the Heart remembers it's love? Or will she love both of them instead? What will Happen if two h...