Dear My Stalker • Haruchiyo S...

By nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I kno... More

♛┈⛧┈ DEAR MY STALKER
♛┈⛧┈ 001
♛┈⛧┈ 002
♛┈⛧┈ 003
♛┈⛧┈ 004
♛┈⛧┈ 005
♛┈⛧┈ 006
♛┈⛧┈ 007
♛┈⛧┈ 008
♛┈⛧┈ 009
♛┈⛧┈ 010
♛┈⛧┈ 011
♛┈⛧┈ 012
♛┈⛧┈ 013
♛┈⛧┈ 014
♛┈⛧┈ 015
♛┈⛧┈ 016
♛┈⛧┈ 017
♛┈⛧┈ 018
♛┈⛧┈ 019
♛┈⛧┈ 020
♛┈⛧┈ 021
♛┈⛧┈ 022
♛┈⛧┈ 023
♛┈⛧┈ 024
♛┈⛧┈ 025
♛┈⛧┈ 026
♛┈⛧┈ 027
♛┈⛧┈ 028
♛┈⛧┈ 029
♛┈⛧┈ 030
♛┈⛧┈ 031
♛┈⛧┈ 032
♛┈⛧┈ OMAKE : RINDOU'S SPECIAL DAY
♛┈⛧┈ 033
♛┈⛧┈ 034
♛┈⛧┈ 035
♛┈⛧┈ 036
♛┈⛧┈ 037
♛┈⛧┈ 038
♛┈⛧┈ 039
♛┈⛧┈ 040
♛┈⛧┈ 041
♛┈⛧┈ 042
♛┈⛧┈ 043
♛┈⛧┈ 044
♛┈⛧┈ 045
♛┈⛧┈ 046
♛┈⛧┈ 047
♛┈⛧┈ 048
♛┈⛧┈ 049
♛┈⛧┈ 050
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE : AFTER STORY
♛┈⛧┈ SPECIAL CHAPTER : HAPPY HARU'S DAY!
♛┈⛧┈ (Y/N)'S PAST : THE "INFERTILITY"
♛┈⛧┈ HIROYUKI SANZU/AKASHI
♛┈⛧┈ NANA HERE

♛┈⛧┈ PROLOGUE

29.7K 1.1K 1.3K
By nana-mania

The fateful encounter happened once.

At that moment she showed him one gesture of kindness, he became madly infatuated with her since then.

Driven by his infatuation, he resorted to immoral action to watch her from the shadow.

But what happens when she catches him in the middle of his daily stalking?

Tokyo City,
Japan,
Nighttime...

(Y/n)'s POV

Another shitty day with that lowlife trying to put me down.

I sighed softly as I made my way into my favorite convenience store. Grabbing a basket, I started walking around the premise to look for cooking ingredients. Even though I was tired from work, I still needed to keep my diet as balance as possible. I didn't want to fall sick which could result in me skipping days of work.

Need that money to buy my happiness.

It's my coping mechanism anyway. Buying things that can put a smile on my face. Living in this shitty world while working at a fucked-up workplace with annoying creatures.

Why do these creatures called "annoying people" exist in the first place? They must be God's failed products. That's why they turn out hindrance and disgrace in this world.

People like them are better off rotting in hell since all they do is ruining other people's lives.

I put a carton of milk -- one last thing I needed to restock my fridge -- into the basket then headed toward the cashier counter. I was not looking where I was going since I accidentally spaced out for a moment. I bumped into someone, causing me to drop my basket on the floor.

I heard loud thud of cans hitting the floor then rolled away. The person I ran into must be carrying a bunch of cans.

"Oh, God! I'm really sorry!" I was quick to apologize before going after the cans. I hurriedly picked them up one by one and seized the cans in my arms. Huffing in relief, I looked at the cans. There were seven cans currently resting in my arms.

They were all the same flavor of juice. Not to mention, this flavor was my favourite. (F/flavor) juice.

Now I'm craving for it... But don't be tempted. You already consumed two cans of this (f/flavor) juice, (Y/n). Remember to always follow your diet.

Don't mess up the balance!

Remembering my true intention, I hurried back to the person I ran into. His hood was up, covering most of his feature. He was even wearing a black mask to properly hide his face. Judging from his body build, he was probably a man.

"Here are your cans, Sir... I'm sorry, again." I bowed down first then handed over the goods he was going to purchase. He silently took the cans away from my hands and hugged them with one arm.

The man picked up my basket then handed it over to me without saying a word. I gasped in happiness and took the basket from his possession. What a good manner he had.

"Thank you , Sir." I joyfully expressed my gratitude to him. It was extremely rare to find human with good manners these days. This happened because everyone thought rudeness and improper behavior were something cool in this modern time.

The man didn't say a word , simply nodding his head. I started to assume he was a mute so I didn't think him he was being impolite. A bright smile laced on my face as a gift for him.

"Have a good day, Sir." I bid my farewell with the good-mannered stranger. Walking past him, I headed toward the cashier counter to make the payment.

I'm glad that the person I ran into didn't yell at me for being careless just now...

Seriously, he is kind and polite. He just looks reserved and secretive.

Gosh, his good attitude really made me immensely happy. I had been dealing with rude beasts only these days. Meeting that stranger with proper manners manage to make my day better.

Hopefully, I will meet him again. Maybe we can change the status from strangers to acquaintances, then friends!

But I can't have high hope, can I? This world is cruel anyway. Always crush my expectations in the worst way possible.

Still...having a tiny bud of hope isn't wrong, right?

After the shopping,
(Y/n)'s apartment...

I sat down on the couch, hand clamping my tummy. My stomach was full with food and I could take a moment of relaxation at last. I switched on the television, choosing a random TV channel.

But I accidentally switched to the news channel. "Oh? There is still news airing around this hour?" I was a bit surprised. This news probably would end on 9.30 p.m.

"The most dangerous criminal organization existed in Japan history, Bonten, is still at large. Cops once again failed to track down its most wanted executives."

The reporter on the television announced the news. I just watched the news in silence as I munched on (favourite biscuits) biscuits.

"Bonten, huh? Sounds more dangerous than your everyday street thugs." I commented. I wasn't that shocked to hear such news. Like I stated, today's world was very fucked up.

"Bonten's latest crime-- a factory building belonged to an owner of beer factory, Kenji Matsutani, was caught in an unexpected explosion. The said owner was presented during the incident and was found dead along with hundreds of the factory workers. Mr.Matsutani had a history of being in debt with Bonten. Cops concluded that he was unable to repay the debt, which led to this misfortune." The reporter added more. Her expression had changed. She looked like she was freaking out as she read out the news.

"Pretty brutal and heartless of them. Didn't even give a flying fuck to people's lives, huh?" I continued to munch on the biscuits, indulging myself in the amazing taste.

...Wish I can be like them. Not giving a fuck to other people's existence. Must be easier for me to kill that bastard who keeps bullying me if I'm as heartless as Bonten.

Eating the biscuits continuously started making me feel thirsty. I brushed my fingers on my neck. I was craving again to drink a can of (f/flavor) juice.

"AHHHH, CAN'T RESIST IT ANYMORE!"

I gave in to my selfishness. Hopping off of the couch, I grabbed my purse then headed toward the apartment entrance. I wanted to purchase a can of (f/Flavor) juice from a vending machine nearby.

The moment I opened the door, I was surprised with a sight of a bunch of cans sitting still on the floor. "Huh?" I gasped. "What are these cans doing in front of my apartment...?"

Squatting down, I inspected the cans. It wasn't a mistake. They were indeed my favorite juice. But the question right now was, how did these cans end up outside my door?

After counting the cans, there were approximation seven cans in total. I stayed quiet, still processing the new information. I was really puzzled.

Wait...

Seven cans in total. The same amount of cans that stranger whom I met earlier bought at the convenience store.

Is this some kind of coincidence?

Somehow, my heart was drawn to scan my surrounding. Standing up, I stood much closer at the railing. My hands gripped the railing firmly. With the help of the street lights, I looked around carefully through the darkness.

All of sudden, I spotted a man in black hoodie staring at me. Realizing I was looking at him, he hastily skedaddled to escape my field of vision.

That man must be the same stranger from that convenience store. Perhaps he is also the one who left these cans outside my apartment.

"WAIT!!"

I shouted before I hurried down the stairs. I sped up my pace to chase after the man in black hoodie.

Gosh, why is he running away?! I don't plan to turn him in to the police or anything! I just want to thank him!

"Sir, wait---" too bad, my foot tripped on a pebble on the road, leading me to my downfall. I fell forward and now lying on the road. Hissing in pain, I struggled to sit up straight Damn it, the impact was quite painful. My knee was bleeding. I felt thick liquid coating my finger. I shut my eyes close as I whimpered.

I heard footsteps approaching me which caused me to part open my eyes. The stranger was kneeling in front of me. He looked lost, as if he was panicking. His eyes were fixed on my bleeding knee.

"Um..."

Before I could talk to him, he pulled out a long handkerchief and tied it around my wounded knee. The handkerchief acted as a medium to stop my bleeding. I was impressed by his quick work.

Shifting my gaze from my wounded knee to the stranger, my eyes were met with a pair of mesmerizing cerulean-hued eyes.

Beautiful eyes he has...

After he was satisfied with his observation, the man got up and fled from the scene. I was about to shout to stop him. But realizing it futile, I held myself back.

I brushed my fingers on his handkerchief wrapping my injured knee. I could feel warmth of his kindness radiating from the soft fabric.

What a strange guy...

"At least let me say my thanks." I chuckled heartily. Standing up back carefully, I returned to my apartment.

I have a strong feeling that my life is about to become livelier starting from today onwards.

I wonder what fate has in stores...

Why do I feel like the prologue
is boring, but I like it?💀

Just gonna say this book has
zero heavy angst. Even if there's
angst, it's mostly about the
characters' past. But everything
else is fluff and wholesome!

So expect fluffy, cute scene with
our fav pretty boy, Haru <3

Are you ready for another
emotional rollercoaster ride?

Give me your opinion about
this chapter in the comment
section !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 21.1K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...
281K 11.4K 35
"One word out of her, Bonten's done. Remember, she's not an ordinary person" Just who is she anyway? Why is the most feared organization so careful w...
198K 7.3K 65
• This is a work of fan fiction, every events, names, incidents, and places are base of writers imagination. • I don't own all the Tokyo Revengers c...
269K 9.9K 32
Tokyo revengers x Fem reader "why do you hate me?" "stop talking nonsense." he said before turning around and leaving you alone. you just stared at h...