Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Crush?

591 33 1
By sihle0071

Amukelani's POV

I have settled quite well in my new environment and I'm loving the house that we are currently staying in until we get on our feet. After that talk with Kuhle things were kind of akward at dinner but the following day its like the akwardness was never there. My boy crush is slowly starting to fade away which is a good thing.

We got to talk about the case we working on and the one for Sthembiso. He gave me a few tips that could help should i come across DNA evidence because they wouldn't have arrested him if there was no evidence on the body. I thanked him for the advise and talked about other things like his daughter which I was shocked to find out about but hey nowadays people have kids while I have money.

I continued doing more research about the case to find out the evidence they have against us. The whole case is based on an eyewitness who was arrested for the illegal goods and also certain evidence that links the Khoza's to the body of this man. We shall find out as time goes on if there is DNA evidence that could prove he killed Thabiso.

I also took a walk to familiarise myself with the area and its a beautiful and peaceful community. All the houses have a large space between each other and there is enough privacy so people won't complain about the noise levels and at least they won't know our business.

Back to present time. I wake up and do my morning routine and wear a navy blue pencil skirt with a matching blazer and a white shirt with blue heels. I tie my hair into a high bun and wear a bit of make up. I put on my glasses and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

I make some pancakes with syrup for everyone. I plate up for all of us and set up the dining table and cover their plates. I walk to the living room and sit down and I turn on the TV and watch Investigation Discovery (171). While watching Jessica comes downstairs wearing a navy blue body con dress and matching heels.

"Hey did you make for all of us." she asks. "Yes it's in the dining room." I answer. "Okay thank you." She walks to the dining room and she comes back with her plate of pancakes.

After eating we wash the dishes and head out. I haven't been to the office yet I'm only starting next week. They said I should familiarize myself with the area and adjust to this new environment and mentally prepare myself because it's going to be tough. I've been in some form of training so I know what is expected of me when I get to work.

We get inside the car and drive off to court. When i get there guess who i find..the paparazzi. These people are gonna be the death of me. I see Sthembiso and his family exit the car and the cameras are just flashing left,right and center. We get inside and i greet everyone.

Me,Sthembiso and Jessica went to sit down where we supposed to sit. "Uright?" I ask. (Are you okay?) "Yah. Finally I see the daylight after 15 years of being kept in the dark." I chuckle at his use of sarcasm. People that are sarcastic have that thing about them but let's not think about it now.

"All rise." says the policeman. We all stand up and the judge walks in. "Case 882266. Khoza vs Mbele. You may all sit down." We sit down and he gives the docket to the judge. Knowing that it's a mole that led to his arrest means I have to work extra hard because I doubt they will bring a case that's circumstantial to court if they want to see him lose.

The judge opens the docket and goes through it. After a while she asks the prosecutor to state why Sthembiso shouldn't be granted bail. "He is a flight risk your honour and is capable of harming other people and they might end up being victims like Thabiso Mbele." says Nthabiseng.

"Defendant why should your client be granted bail." she asks. "He should be granted bail because he is not a flight risk and he is not capable of committing these heinous crimes. He still has a business to run and a lot of people depend on him for their monthly income to feed their families." I say. The judge nods and i could see Nthabiseng roll her eyes. As if i want to be here and represent him but I have no other choice.

"After careful consideration the defendant will be granted bail. The bail is set at R150 000. The next meeting will be on 15 May at 9:00." says the judge. She hit the gavel and stands up and leaves. Rich people shall always be taxed when it comes to bail hearings.

We all stand up and Nthabiseng comes up to me. "Look. I know you doing your job and I'm doing mine but just so you know you are going to lose. The amount of evidence I have is a lot to bring your client down. Do me a favour, do yourself a favour infact do everyone the biggest favour and plead guilty. There is nothing wrong with losing a case you will bounce back next time." she says. "Are you done?" I ask. "Yeah."

"Just to let you know never underestimate me. I have my ways of turning this case around and make you look like a fool." I say and leave. I hate people that boast or brag before their chickens hatch because they don't know what you have up your sleeve and if it's enough to destroy them. I hope she's not just a dog that barks and that she actually does bite cause I'm up for the challenge.

"You handled that pretty well." says Sthembiso. "There should always be a mature one during an argument and i chose to be that person and anyways she's not worth wasting my energy on." I say and he chuckles. Ooh what a sexy chuckle. Get a grip

We wait for his brothers to sort out the bail and they come back after ten minutes. "We'll get going then." says his mom. I see where he gets his handsome features from mostly. "Oh well. Enjoy your freedom and rest cause its about to get real." I say. "Clubbing is calling my name." says Sthembiso. "Less clubbing and try to figure out who is behind this." "Noted." "Salen'kahle." (Stay well.) We get inside the car and drive off.

"His brothers are cute." says Jessica. "Approach the one you like the most." I say. "I am in a relationship." "It ain't cheating..it's a whatchamacallit." "This could be our little secret." "Whatchamacallit." "Lets listen to Ella Mai."

I take out my phone and shuffle my playlist for Ella Mai. My playlist is according to celebrities cause i don't listen to a specific genre. We start singing at the top of our voices. I drive to Mc Donalds and buy two large foldover meals with Mc Flurrys. That's the only dessert I will forever tolerate and enjoy.

"So like do you think we will actually win after what Nthabiseng said?" asks Jessica. "Look if there is a lot of evidence then we might lose but if not we have a shot. All we need to do is make sure our story is good and contradicts the whole case. I won't be scared of a small fish but like i am nervous. I know i can win this case if i just work hard." I say.

"We won't let him go down. We will fight with what we have." she says. "You only saying that cause you have a crush on them." She laughs. "No its not a crush. It's just liking what i see. Sight for sore eyes." "And she becomes corny because of them." "Now you making me blush."

"But I don't judge you. Only one person is allowed and that's your boyfriend." I say. "I just like the looks. Seems like somebody has the hots for you." she says. "Who?" "Sthembiso." I laugh to the point where tears are falling down my cheeks. I can't believe she said that. Why would my enemy have the hots for me I must be hearing things right now.

"Uhlekani?" she asks. (What are you laughing at?). "Laughing at what you said." I answer. "No but I'm serious. You should have seen the way he looks at you." "Nope that's impossible. He bought his girlfriend so it means he is looking at somebody else which is her." "What has stopped a guy from stepping out." "Look neh. I would never sleep with a taken person." "They all say that." "No like i mean it."

"They all meant it." she says. "That's them and this is me. Wena you should make up your mind on who i should date I am not a two timer." I say and she chuckles. "Okay if you say so but mina what I'm saying is that this guy has the hots for you." "Just like i know you have the hots for all 4 of them when you have a boyfriend." "Hai wena."

We get back home and go inside with our food. The other two are sitting in the kitchen stuffing themselves with food.

"Niright?" I ask. (Are you guys good?) "Siyaphila wena." answers Michelle. (We are good and you?) "I'm good. The bail hearing went well and his out so he should enjoy his freedom before things get real." "At least. Now the real case and work starts." I nod. "The prosecutor tried to intimidate me and said that I should give up on the case because the evidence is overwhelming and i told her I don't like being underestimated because I can turn things around and make you look like the fool."

"Yes wena girl. You answered her very well and maturely." says Michelle and we chuckle. "Don't take what she said personally. Actions speak louder than words and we shall see if she really has overwhelming evidence that could send him away for a long time." says Kuhle. "Sizobona ngaye vele." I say. (We shall see with her.)

After eating i throw the things away and go change. I wash my face and change into sweatpants and a white vest. I put on happy socks and leave the room. I get a call from my brother and i turn around and head back to my room.

"Favourite person in the world." I greet. "You have to many favourites you must choose one." says Ayanda and we laugh. "Uright?" (Are you okay?) "Yeah ngiyaphila wena mtase." (I'm good and you big sis.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.) "Clear as day cause you didn't even call us back to let us know you alive phela your mom almost killed us for not knowing if you still alive." "I apologise for not calling I was still settling down and welcoming myself to the city."

"Already?" he asks. "I don't wanna play no games." I say and he chuckles. "I can see." "How are you like really." "I'm still surviving without you." "You'll be okay. Just listen to one call away by Charlie Puth." "I will. Dad told me." "That I'm not his biological daughter and my mom has a new boyfriend." "What no?!" "Then what did he tell you?"

"That you are representing Sthembiso." he says. "Oh that. I'm not surprised." I say. "And he told me you must manipulate him to get information to help with the war." "Yah he said that." "How do you feel?" "What can we say. No point arguing because we said yes and if this is how it will work out than so be it." "You'll get used to it cause vele its your thing to seduce them." "Yah. Apart of my job description." We laugh.

"So how is the case going so far?" he asks. "It's okay we had a bail hearing today nothing much. There is a lot on my plate but I'll handle it." I answer. "Tell your boss to help you out if you struggling. Don't want you fainting because of fatigue and overworking yourself." "Ngizomtshela." (I'll tell him.) "Good. Uberight and call your mom before she kills us." (Stay safe..)  "Yah ngizomphonela namhlanje." (I'll call her today.) "Ngiyakthanda mtasekhaya." he says. (I love you big sister.) "Nami ngiyakthanda Ayanda." I say. (I love you too.)  "Sharp." I drop the phone.

I dial my mom's number and it rings twice before she answers it. "Amelia Mngomezulu." says mom. "I'm sorry I didn't call I was still settling down and i was busy with a case." I say. "How are you?" "I'm good and you mamá." "I'm good I was just scared that something happened because you didn't call." "I'm fine don't worry." "How's Durban?"

"It's nice and its a beautiful place to be at. I can't wait to explore it more." I say. "That's good to hear I hope you have settled now." she says. "Yes I have." "That's good. I miss you." "Miss you too. I will have to call you back I'm busy now. I just called to let you know I'm fine and i have settled well." "Are you still angry?" "About what?" "The dinner." "No ma I'm not angry." "Are you sure?" "Mamá I have to go. I love you bye." I drop the phone and sigh.

Things were about to get akward for no reason...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 95 22
[ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ] "Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first...
88.1K 2.1K 33
(No one else will f*ck you the way I do baby. You're all mine and I'm yours.) "Nessun altro ti scoperà come faccio io tesoro. Tu sei tutto mio e io s...
3.7K 157 16
"I am sorry. I thought it would lessen your headache without medicine. Too many medicines are dangerous, and you eat too many. I am sorry. Please don...
336 40 6
" Why are always like this since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If people means you.., then yes I do look...