Devine Hero BOOK 2!!! BNHAxFe...

By could_careless

This is book 2 of my BNHA X Naruto Shippuden female reader. A gifted kunoichi from a far away land in a villa... More

A/N. 😳
CHAPTER 193: Unexplored Power
Chapter 194: Dying Wish
Chapter 195: Last Goodbye
Chapter 196: Between life and death
Chapter 197: Reborn Anew
Chapter 198: Dorm, School and Parties.
Chapter 199: Someone Within
Chapter 200: The Big Three!!!
Chapter 201: Mirio VS (y/n)
Chapter 202: Permentation
Chapter 203: Uzumaki Bunker
Chapter 204: Mr. Tokuda, Reporting for duty!
Chapter 205: Party Mishap
Chapter 206: Choices have to be made
I HAVE QUESTIONS...
Chapter 207: Blind Faith
Chapter 208: When They Walked Amongst Us.
Chapter 209: Re-examination...
IM ALIVE (kind of)
Chapter 210: Endeavor's wake up call
Chapter 211: Joining Fatgum's Agency
Chapter 212: Rescue Meeting
Chapter 213: A visit with Okami
Chapter 214: Two is One
Chapter 215: Emergency Call!!!
Chapter 216: Okami Rising
Chapter 217: Devastation
Chapter 218: The Cycle Of Hatred
Chapter 219: A Touch Of Life
Chapter 220: Konoha's NEW Heroes!!
Chapter 221: Piece By Piece
Chapter 222: Under New Management
Chapter 223: Downfall
Chapter 224: Just... Breath
Chapter 225: Like A Whirlpool
Chapter 226: Reassurance.
Chapter 227: A Visit From Friends New And Old
Chapter 228:
Chapter 230: Meeting Eri
Chapter 231: Catching Up
Chapter 232: The No.1 Agency!
Chapter 233: The Power OF The No.1 Hero!
Chapter 234: School Festival Preparations
Chapter 235: What i could be...
Chapter 236: The Big Event!
Chapter 267: The Five Kage's Decision

Chapter 229: In The Flesh!

428 20 9
By could_careless

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

"Dont forget to answer pages 284-286. Those will come out during the exam and don't forget to do your assignments. Class dismissed."

The teacher said packing their stuff as they left leaving the kids in the classroom.

"Holy cow I am not prepared for another exam." complained Denki.

"You should study if you wanna pass the exam." Sero said.

"I lagit can't. Not again." he leaned on his desk giving up on life.

"It's not that hard." Kirishima tried to cheer up his bro.

"Lucky for you. Bakugou helps you study."

"Oi. Ain't my fault your stupid ass can't handle processing information, dunce face." Bakugou barked from his seat.

"If you want you could study with us and Momo." Ojirou invited.

The class continued on chatting away as they passed the time waiting for the next teacher to arrive.

After classes they'd go back and rest in their dorms but not Midoriya, he left to go with meet with Mirio.

"Hey Mirdoriya! Ready to go?" Mirio asked as energetic as ever.

He nodded. "Yeah."

It's been weeks since (y/n) was last seen in school. Although she asked Aizawa to formally drop out from UA due to her ascension from Jounin to Hokage, Shikaku managed to convince the principal and the teachers not to suspend her just yet.

"I know it's a lot to ask but (y/n) is a capable ninja and you don't know how much this means to her being a part of your school. We might not know when Lady Tsunade will wake up but I ask you, if you can pile up on your lectures, homework, quizzes or exams and have her do a private study, I'm sure she'll pass." Shikaku smiled confidently.

It happened when UA was done with their visit and was on their way home, escorted by Inoichi Yamanaka and Shikaku Nara. (Ino and Shkamaru's dad). Shikaku didn't come until they were well out of Konoha's boarders.

"I'm willing to pay extra if needed. Maybe don't tell (y/n) I told you all this." Shikaku let out a chuckle.

But even then, months from now classes would end and when the freshmen would finally turn into their sophomore years, what then?

She couldn't even be part of the rescue mission back when Fatgum, Red Riot and Sun Eater joined to save Eri from a Yakuza leader, Kai Chisaki A.K.A., Overhaul.

Eri, a young girl that somewhat reminded Midoriya of (y/n). They shared somewhat of a resemblance.

Midoriya followed Mirio into the hospital halls, his eyebrow furrowed as the thought to himself.

Mirio knocked on the door announcing their arrival before entering. Meanwhile, Aizawa watched from afar waiting on the report from the Nurse in charge of checking up on Eri.

"Eri! I brought a visitor!" Mirio peeked in with a bright welcoming smile.

He moved in and pushed the door open revealing Midoriya who smiled at her.

"Hello.." Eri nodded slightly, her voice soft monotone voice barely audible from their side of the room. Mirio placed a bag on the table by the foot of her bag.

"I brought some apples. I'm sure you'd like them." Mirio pulled out an apple and a small paring knife and began cutting it.

"how are you feeling today?" Midoriya asked.

"I'm okay.."

The ur check up with Eri was the same as usual. She seemed fine and no activity was rocorded about her horn and it's size was relatively small. So nothing at all alarming.

"I want meet everyone who saved me. I just can't leave yet..." she said in a  sad tone.

"There's no need for that Eri. Everyone just needs to know you're safe." Mirio smiled.

"And if you really want I can go and tell my classmates who toom part of the rescue."

"Can you really?" she asked.

"Of course."

'all but one.' Midoriya thought to himself.

Eri noticed Midoriya's far off glance and tilted her head curiously. Mirio glanced her way.

"Hey, what is it Midoriya?"

"Nothing." he reassured. "I'm just a bit sad (y/n) wasn't able to join and meet Eri."

"(y/n)?" Eri repeader curiously.

"Oh! She's Midoriya's classmate and a friend of mine. We was supposed to help us in rescuing you that day but she got pulled out because of an emergency back home."

"oh.."

"You'll love her Eri. She's really kind and loves kids." Mirdoriya assured her remembering when the village children gathered around her and the fond smile she had as she spoke to them.

"Yeah. We'll bring her along to meet you if Aizawa let's us. Say Midoriya, when is she coming back?"

"We don't exactly know. Last time we went to visit, she had to lead her village."

"Woah that bad?"

"Yeah. They're still picking up the pieces but everyone's okay."

Mirio turned to Eri. "Well, I guess it'll be a little while before you get to meet big sis (y/n) but I'm sure you'll like her."

Eri nodded looking forward to meeting the girl they spoke of.

Aizawa called them both and said goodbye. It was around 8om when they finally left to go back to the dorms.

When Aizawa and Midoriya arrived they were surprised to see everyone still up and buzzing around the living room only to see (y/n) talking with her classmates.

"(y/n) I'm surprised you finally decided to join." Aizawa greeted the kunoichi.

"Sensei." she stood up. "Actually, I didn't know about Shikaku until he told me earlier today." she sent him a knowing look as she pouted a bit. If only Aizawa knew how heart broken she was when she realized that she wasn't going back to Musutafu and back to UA.

"How about Tsunade?"

"Mlady is  healthy and making a speedy recovery. She woke up just three days ago. I just had to make sure she was fine before I left."

"I thought for sure you were going to stay there even if The Hokage was gonna wake up." Denki said.

"If the 5th Hokage is alive and well and is willing to continue leading then they shall continue as ruler. I'll come back if she steps down."

"Im glad to see you again." Midoriya smiled.

"I'm glad to be back."

"You should have seen her on the way here. She had escorts and body guards." Mina gossiped

"Hey it wasn't like that!" (y/n) dismissed.

"Oh yeah and they even carried everything for her." Hagakure joined in stretching the story.

"They carried 2 scrolls." she tured to Hagakure raising two fingers up. "And they were just two of them."

(y/n)'s face grew more and more red from their accusations, not like they had anything between them its the thought that made her flustered not the thought was clear in her head.

"mmmm you sure. Doesn't change the fact they took the time to escorts you here."

"because the Hokage ordered them to!"

"Last time we checked, who exactly was the Hokage."

"i-..."

"Check and Mate. Nice try blush face but your face says everything."

"Why you... GET BACK HERE!"

(y/n) chased Mina and Hagakure, the other girls could only laugh at Mina's antics.

"Alright, after the welcome party I want all of you to get straight to bed. You still have classes tomorrow and (y/n) your make up classes start tomorrow, you can join the class once you've cached up. Including quizzes and assignments.

She mentally counted the sessions she lost and sighed defeatedly.

"Yes sensei."

Aizawa turned and left to his quarters, leaving the kids in the living room to catch up.

"Maoo." Gray stretched on Tsuyu's lap before curling back into a ball.

"well, I don't want to keep you guys up. You guys still have classes. Meanwhile, I need to catch up starting tonight." (y/n) picked Gray up and cradled him in her arms.

"i thought you were starting tomorrow?" Denki questioned.

"Formally. I'll start reading up in advance. The sooner I get things done the sooner my schedule will be free."

The nodded and went back to their respective rooms, the girls helped carry her giant scroll to her room, though they used the elevator so they got up first.

" I still don't understand how you're afraid of riding the elevator." Jiro commented.

"Yeah given how strong you are on the field." Hagakure agreed.

"Well, on the ground I know there's earth below me. What ever it is I can control it unlike the elevator that's just a giant tube of death. A deep pit if you will. All it needs now is have a trapdoor open us and boom you're dead."

They looked at her like she was out of her mind.. She did jump off the water fall back in konoha some time ago.

Once they reached her room and placed the scroll on her bed, (y/n) immediately checked on her plants. Sadly most of them were dying..

The girls looked at eachother.

"(y/n)?" momo spoke up.

"yeah?" she asked focused on her plants.

"Is everything okay between you and that Gaara guy?" Mina asked.

"hm? Oh, yeah. We're good." her back still facing them.

"we saw you two talk when we visited you in Konoha." Uraraka explained.

"you guys were just fine when you guys were here but last time was different, ribbit." asui finished.

"oh. Yeah. We both may have changed.. Towards how we felt for eachother." (y/n) nodded and continued to replant her herbs.

"you're okay though, right?" Jiro asked.

"Yeah! Yeah. No worries. Just he didn't like me anymore and I didn't like him anymore. Ya know, end of story." she tured to them with a smile. "Sorry to burst on your bubble girls. Especially you Mina. I know you were rooting for us but sometimes, things just don't fit."

Releaved seeing their friend smiling they smiled back.

"Well, maybe in another life." Hagakure said.

"I WOULD MAKE YOU STAAAAAAY-" Mina busted out singing.

"SO I DON'T HAVE TO SAY YOU WERE-" Hagakure followed suit

"THE ONE THAT GOT AWAAAAY~" the two started singing off key.

"That was so not the right tone." Jiro chuckled at her friends.

They had a few more good laughs before deciding to call it a night.

Once her door was closed and she was left alone in her room with Gray she thought to herself.

"Maybe..."

(y/n) turned around and pulled the drawer on her desk. She then went to the balcony and placed something in the pot before watering it. She placed the pot by the corner where the sunlight would be able to hit it during the day.

There on the damp soil stood a small proud sprout, a seedling that would soon blossom.

.

.

.

The sun rose and the class of 1A were just about to get ready for school when they noticed (y/n) sitting on one of the four dining tables in the room. On the table were books, notebooks, scrolls and stacks of paper piled on top of one another rather messily. She dipped her brush in the ink bottle just beside her and continued writing.

"How long have you been awake?" Momo approached her rubbing her eyes tiredly, still drowzy from slumber.

"Depends what time is it?"

"6:30" Iida responded.

"Three hours."

"You should take a break." Uraraka peeked at the pile of notes all over the dining table that now looked more like a writing bench or a working desk.

"Dont worry I will. Don't you guys have to ger ready?"

And that they did, leaving (y/n) buried in her work. They ate their breakfast, showered and changed.

(y/n) left her desk and walked outside to the pond beside their dorm. She changed to a more appropriate clothes for training before meditating on the pond, chakra keeping her afloat.

She closed her eyes and reached out to Okami.

(you-italic, Okami - italic bold, normal narration)

"About that sword that Sasuke had. What exactly caught your interest?"

"both Susanoo and Tsukuyomi's stone glowed that night we were attacked by them."

"So we were close?"

"most likely. The sword was my husband's. If there's hope in finding the other half of the stone, it's by that sword. As for Susanoo's stone, I'm positive that Sasuke has it. I saw it when he summoned Susanoo."

"Wait. The great and powerful God of the ocean is alive and with Sasuke?"

"Remnants of him at least. The skeleton was his... I just didn't think I'd see him in that state.."

she let out a sigh.

"What happened to him?"

"It may have been because his stone was broken in half..."

Okami pulled out a string of beads out of her sleeve. Half blueish green, a bright golden yellow and a half  purpleish blue spaced out by bright deep red beads.

(y/n) could only assume those were celestial stones that helped harness the gods and goddesses powers.

"So he's dead?"

She asked wondering. All she was was bones and not even his lower half.

"No. He was still alive but barely..."

Okami wondered.

"But how? All we saw was bones."

"Those were just projections. An inkling of his power and form. He's still alive but inside Sasuke. I heard he went off to create a clan that would follow in his order."

"a clan?"

"A creation much like mine but corrupted. A clan that can harness the power of the celestial stones."

(y/n) tried to make sense of what she was saying. She stared at Okami and shook her head in disbelief.

"The Uchiha clan?"

"I wish it wasn't true..."

Okami looked at her.

"No.. Not Itachi, not Shisui. Not Fugaku  otoosan and Mikoto Okaasan."

"Why do you think they needed you for the coup d'etat? Or the jutsus inspired by our names?"

(y/n) looked down a wave of grief showed on her.

"Or when Sasuke used Amaterasu on you?"

She looked up at Okami.

"A poor attempt to copy by power. Nothing like the original."

She proclaimed. Her hand showed a spark of golden flames dancing.

"Hmp.. Seven days and seven nights? A cheap representation of the sun.. How dare he imitate such..."

Okami rambled on whole (y/n) was busy wrapping her mind on the new I formation.

Itachi did confess the coup d'etat was planning to use her meaning they knew Okami was in her. They knew about the stones and the power...

"Then how did Sasuke summon Susanoo?"

Okami stopped blabbering and tured to (y/n) in thought.

"Could he have been a vessel, like you?"

She shook her head.

"He doesn't have a seal. Well, he did but that was more like a curse mark by-"

"Orochimaru, yes. I remember. How ever, that's not his doing."

Okami inserted.

"Susanoo could be a jutsu. I'd have to look for it or ask Kakashi sense about it."

Okami nodded. She tured to the long neck lage like beads with the stones on it. She grazed her thumb on one of the stones looking at it longingly.

"On the bight side, Tsukoyomi might still be alive."

Okami tured to (y/n) who beamed her a bright smile.

"We're closer than we ever were before."

Okami looked away and huffed out crossing her arms.

"Right. You still have a long way of training to go."

"eh?"

"You really don't expect Sasuke to just hand over the stones do you? And even if he does, do you really think Susanoo would allow it?"

"No.."

"Exaclty. So you'll have to train."

(y/n) corrected.

"WE have to train."

Okami snapped her neck to her.

"Excuse me? I'm already battle ready, YOU have to get on my level."

"You know very well I can't go that far."

Okami let out a knowing huff.

"Hmp."

(Y/n) grinned and chimed.

"So help me!"

This went on back and forth between them, (y/n) tried not to tease her too much but she couldn't help it. Who knew that the sun goddess was a tsundere?

"FINE!"

(Y/N) rejoiced and after their whole charades she was pulled out of her thoughts.

"Its time for Dinner!" Aizawa called out.

"EH?" she looked up and noticed it was night already. She jogged to Aizawa and Gray.

"you were out for quite some time.." Gray commented.

"Okami?" Aizawa asked.

"Yeah but nothing bad. It was actually fun hanging out with her." she chuckled to herself.

"Good to hear. Get inside and get changed. The others are already setting up the table." Aizawa opened the door.

The rest of the night went by swiftly, although because she was out for a meditation through out the day Aizawa negotiated with her that they'll start the reviews after dinner all the way to 9 pm.

While she was bringing her dishes to the sink Midoriya approached her.

"Oh hey Izuku. What's up?"

"i was wondering when you'll be free.." he asked

"Maybe after my reviews. Why?"

"Mirio and I was wondering if you'd like to join us. We talked about you to Eri. You're good with kids and compared to us you'd probably relate to her the most."

He looked at him tilting her head to the side.

"In what way?"

"NOT LIKE IN THE PAST WAY-NO OH MY GOSH! I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT I MEANT LIKE YOU'D BE THE ONE WHO MIGHT BE ABLE TO CHEER HER UP I'M SO SORRY!!!"

he rambled and dipped down apologetically.

She laughed at him dismissively.

"(y/n)?"

She turned to Aizawa and back to midoriya.

"Sorry Izuku but I gotta go. Although, I'd love to meet Eri."

She waved goodbye and joined Aizawa on the dining table she has now claimed as her work desk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
37.8K 1.3K 36
Book 2 of the Naruto x Reader story! They thought that the worst of things had passed, and they could go about living their life to the fullest and a...
211 6 10
"I remember... Running. I remember... Feeling scared. I remember... Watching it happen." "Watching what happen?" They asked. (Y/n) turned their head...
37.4K 907 30
As children you saw her as a friend and nothing else. But when your paths separated, you realised how much she meant to you. And now after almost ten...