Adopt by my therapist brother

By heartandlionreader

A 16 year old girl does not want to go and see a therapist. One day she said that she will not go to her ses... More

Cover pags and characters
Main characters
🥀 1
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀6
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀33
🥀34
🥀35
🥀36
🥀37
🥀38
🥀39
🥀40
🥀41
🥀42
🥀43
🥀44
🥀46
🥀47
🥀48
🥀49
🥀50
🥀51
🥀52
🥀53

🥀45

55 2 0
By heartandlionreader

Ethan point of view

Knock knock

Ethan:
"Rocky can I come in."

Rocky:
"I g-guess."

Ethan:
"Ok I am going to open the door now." I open the door and saw her sitting on the bed. "Rocky you know that you don't have to be scared right I am not going to hurt you."

Rocky:
"Ethan how do I know? that might not even true for all that I know you can hurt me when I am asleep so just do it now then."

Ethan:
"Rocky look at me please." She didn't look. "Rocky look at me." I demented to her once I did then she look at me. "I am not going to hurt you ok I know that people have done it to you but you have to believe me when I say that I will never do it to you ok."

Rocky:
"I know you won't tattoo guy but it is just really hard for me I don't know how to explain it to you."

Ethan:
"I don need you to explain it to me Rocky but all I need you to do right now is try your best not to think to the past forced on what is happening right now."

Rocky:
"How do I do that Ethan?"

Ethan:
"I don't know Rocky but all that you can do is your best."

Rocky:
"Do you think that I will ever trust you and Grayson?"

Ethan:
"I don't know about that baby girl that is for you to find now so I have something to tell you."

Rocky:
"Ok what is?"

Ethan:
"Well the path of me don't want to tell you but I have to."

Rocky:
"Ok then say it."

Ethan:
"Today you have Grayson."

Rocky:
"Umm ok what do you mean by that?"

Ethan:
"I mean that you are going to therapy."

Rocky:
"WAIT WHAT."

Ethan:
"Rocky I need you to calm down breathe with me,"

Rocky:
"How do you expect me to do that Ethan I through that it would be all over."

Ethan:
"Rocky it is only in till I get to adopt you then you can stop."

Rocky:
"But Ethan I don't want to I am sorry but I just can't."

Ethan:
"Listen to me Rocky you can do this ok I believe in you."

Rocky:
"Ethan I really don't want to."

Ethan:
"I know baby girl but you have to or else I can't keep you here so please go."

Rocky:
"Fine anything else that I need to know?"

Ethan:
"Actually yes there is that you do need to know."

Rocky:
"Ok and that is?"

Ethan:
"I don't know how to tell you this but Grayson told me that I should give you a check up."

Rocky:
"Wait what."

Ethan:
"There more."

Rocky:
"Ok what is it?"

Ethan:
"We are going to look at a school for you to see after Grayson ok."

Rocky:
"Yes Ethan."

Ethan:
"Rocky you know that you don't have to talk to me like that I am not going to get mad if you forget of if you do a mistake don't worry now come on I am going to get dress then we are going I know you are scared but don't be ok."

Rocky:
"Ethan how can you not be scared do I have to tell Grayson but what happened to me?"

Ethan:
"You don't have to tell him if you do not want to I won't make you no one can make you say something if you do not want to that is up to you ok."

Rocky:
"Yeah ok, hey Ethan when do you go to work at the tattoo shop?"

Ethan:
"Today after we go and see the school."

Rocky:
"Ok can I come with you."

Ethan:
"Of course you can."

Rocky:
"Yay thanks Ethan."

Ethan:
"Anytime now meet me in the living room."

Rocky:
"Ok." I put on my shoes and and sat down waiting for Ethan.

Ethan:
"Ok are you ready go to."

Rocky:
"Yep." We walk in to his car and he drove.

Ethan:
"Rocky are you nervous."

Rocky:
"No." I lie to him.

Ethan:
"Rocky I am going to ask you again are you nervous."

Rocky:
"No Ethan I am not nervous." I lie to him again.

Ethan:
"Rocky I know that you are but tell me why."

Rocky:
"Tattoo guy I am not nervous." And again

Ethan:
"Rocky you can't lie to me so tell me please." I hate that she does not want to tell me but I know if I keep on asking her she will tell me.

Rocky:
"Fine Ethan I am nervous."

Ethan:
And see she told me just like that "Why are you nervous for Rocky?"

Rocky:
"I don't know Ethan."

Ethan:
"Yes you do Rocky now tell me please."

Rocky:
"Fine I am nervous because I feel like since you foster me it is like I am trapped, I feel like I have to tell you guys everything even if I am not ready to do it yet, Ethan I don't want to tell Grayson about these thing in my body, I don't want to tell anyone to know that I have them, I didn't want to to see them but you did and I also feel like I have to be what you and Grayson expect me to be."

Ethan:
"First you are wrong Rocky you don't have to be what me and Grayson expect from you and Rocky the second I know that you are not ready to do something then don't do it, just do what you normally do when you have an appointment with Grayson all that me and Grayson want.. is for you to tell us when you are ready, Grayson job is for you to talk to him, yes he might ask you questions that you do not want to answer then don't then answer them but l don't want to do is makes you say something that you don't what to say, but also you can't keep your feelings inside of you for long Rocky do you get what I mean."

Rocky:
"Yeah I do thanks Ethan I feel batter now."

Ethan:
"Anytime Rocky well we are here."

Rocky:
"Can I go down myself."

Ethan::
"Why don't you want me to go down with you." I am kind of hurt that she doesn't want me to come down with her.

Rocky:
"Ethan people know that you are here and they are going to ask you why are you here you can't say that you are here to wait for me because then they will say something to Grayson and I know Grayson does not no one to know me I am foster by you I do want you to come in but at the same time you do have to respect Grayson wishes as well he is your brother and my foster uncle."

Ethan:
Dam she does make a good point but I wish that Grayson want her as he niece but I know he is getting use to the idea of his client being his niece.

Rocky:
"Ethan are you still there are you ok?"

Ethan:
"Yeah Rocky I am here I am ok just kind of sad."

Rocky:
"I am sorry tattoo guy I did not want to hurt your feelings."

Ethan:
"I know you didn't mean it but I just wish that Grayson wasn't like this."

Rocky:
"Sometime we can't change what people want to do or don't want Ethan."

Ethan:
"Yeah you are right now go."

Rocky:
"But I don't want to Ethan."

Ethan:
"Now Rock."

Rocky:
"Ahg fine."

Ethan:
"Good I will see you when you are done and don't gave Grayson a hard time got it."

Rocky:
"What I can't hear you bye Ethan have fun at work." I did hear him but I am trying to do it but not too much.

Ethan:
"See you." Ah I love that little girl with all of my heart I just wish that she would just want to be with me and Grayson and she will call me her dad but I get it I have to wait that all it take to wait I hope, as I saw her walk off I went to work let hope she will ok when I pick her up I hope she will be.

Rocky:
"Hi I am here to see Mr Dolan."

Lady at the desk:
"I will let him know that you are here you can go wait in the waiting room."

Rocky:
"Ok thank you."

Nurse Live:
"Hey Rocky I need you to come with me."

Rocky:
"What why?"

Nurse Live:
"Mr Dolan ask me to check on your weight."

Rocky:
"Umm ok." We went to the check up room that the have here I got off my shoes and went on the scale you can tell that I really don't want to do this but I have to.

Nurse Live:
"Ok all done you can step down now."

Rocky:
"K."

Nurse Live:
"Put on your shoes then you can go back to the waiting room he should be done in a bit."

Rocky:
"Ok thank you." That was so wired why does he need to know my weight I thought that they do that ever year not ever 2 week oh I don't know.

Mr Dolan:
"Miss El Lee I am ready for you now."

Rocky:
"K." We went to his office and I sat down on the couch.

Mr Dolan:
"Do you want to play a game?"

Rocky:
"Umm sure what game do you have."

Mr Dolan:
"I have jenga and uno."

Rocky:
"How do you play them I don't normally play games."

Mr Dolan:
"Well I teach you how to do it and when we play I am going to ask you questions and you answer them if you want but if you don't want to answer then you have to tell me something that you want to say got it."

Rocky:
"Ok but it is not fair I should be asking you questions and you answer then but if you do not want to answer then you have to tell me something."

Mr Dolan:
"Ok then let do it." So we set up Jenga.

Rocky:
"Can I ask you a question first."

Mr Dolan:
"Sure what is it?"

Rocky:
"Why did you ask nurse Live to check my weight for?"

Mr Dolan:
"Well umm."

Rocky:
"Grayson you do not have to tell me if you do not want it is ok."

Mr Dolan:
"Sorry I would tell you but I don't want you to get mad at me."

Rocky:
"Grayson."

Mr Dolan:
"Mr Dolan."

Rocky:
"Fine Mr Dolan yes I am going to be mad but at lest you told me."

Mr Dolan:
"I check your weight because so I know that you have gain your weight but you haven't."

Rocky:
"So let me get this straight you check my weight so you want to see if I gain it?"

Grayson:
"Yes."

Rocky:
"I guess you done that because you want to know why I don't eat and also you want to know Ethan to give me a check up? And he also want to know my weight is that right."

Mr Dolan:
"How did you know that and yes that is right."

Rocky:
"Ethan told me you know that you didn't have to lie to me right you should have just told me the true Grayson."

Mr Dolan:
"Mr Dolan."

Rocky:
"Yes I know."

Mr Dolan:
"I know that I should have told you and I am sorry I took it out and put in on top. "It is my turn to ask you a question."

Rocky:
"Ok."

Mr Dolan:
"Did you know that Ethan was going to foster you?"

Rocky:
"No I didn't know."

Mr Dolan:
"Ok next question is why did you stole your own file and deleted it from us?"

Rocky:
"I don't know what are you talking about Grayson."

Mr Dolan:
"I know that you know what am I talking about so just tell me."

Rocky:
"Fine I will tell you I just didn't want to be here anymore so I took all of the files that you had on me and deleted the one that was on your laptops."

Mr Dolan:
"Real reason because I know that was not it."

Rocky:
"I just wanted to do it that all."

Mr Dolan:
"K and you know that I had the file on my phone not my work phone my phone that I use everyday."

Rocky:
"Dam it I shouldn't have known."

Mr Dolan:
"Yep now next question why do you have burns marks cuts and bruises."

Rocky:
"What are you talking about I don't have them."

Mr Dolan:
"Yes you do."

Rocky:
"No I don't Grayson."

Mr Dolan:
"I know you do Rocky it is ok if you do not want to tell me."

Rocky:
"Can you please not talk about it."

Mr Dolan:
"Yeah sure now you have to tell me something that you want to tell me."

Rocky:
"Umm ok let me think.. ok I have one every time I wake up I just go to full on panic mode."

Mr Dolan:
"Do you know why does that happen to you."

Rocky:
"No not really know but it does."

Mr Dolan:
"Ok now it is my turn to tell you something umm oh I got one I was at your fight."

Rocky:
"Oh really you were who did you think was going to win."

Mr Dolan.
"The boys."

Rocky:
"Really."

Mr Dolan:
"Yeah but I am happy that you won."

Rocky:
"Thanks."

Mr Dolan:
"Ok next question when Ethan told you that you still had to go to therapy how did you feel?"

Rocky:
"To be honest?"

Mr Dolan:
"Yes to be honest Rocky."

Rocky:
"Mad scared upset all at the same time."

Mr Dolan:
"Why?"

Rocky:
"I thought once I was foster that I would stop doing it and because the only reason why I was doing therapy in the first place was because Mrs Jake Rayman didn't want me their so she put me in therapy she made something up to make people believe in her so that why I am all ways like this, because I just hate that she put me here just because she didn't want to see me Grayson imagine that you were me how would you have felt Grayson?"

Mr Dolan:
"That is Mr Dolan to you and I would feel mad upset and hate I guess that how you felt when she put you in your first therapy."

Rocky:
"Yeah you are right and I thought that you were going to be like other therapist Grayson."

Mr Dolan:
"What do you mean by that?"

Rocky:
"I mean by that is when I went to my other therapist before I met you if you didn't tell them what they wanted to hear then they would you."

Mr Dolan:
"So they would hurt you."

Rocky:
"Yeah but no as bad as other people did to me."

Mr Dolan:
"What do you mean by that?"

Rocky:
"I mean by I was rape Grayson."

Mr Dolan:
"Like sexual harassment?"

Rocky:
"Yeah like that."

Mr Dolan:
"Wow I am so sorry."

Rocky:
"Don't be the first time they done it I didn't even want to look at myself but then you get use to it as they people keep on doing it."

Mr Dolan:
"Did they use protection?"

Rocky:
"No but I took a pregnancy pill so I am good and I took a lot of pregnancy test I have some just in case if people would do it again."

Mr Dolan:
"Do you only take pregnancy pill when they do it to you?"

Rocky:
"Yes not for my period like others girls."

Mr Dolan:
"You been through so much I am so sorry."

Rocky:
"Don't be and I don't mind if keep on happening because I know what to do and if I hit I know how to fight."

Mr Dolan:
"I know you do now let keep on going."

Rocky:
"And Grayson."

Mr Dolan:
"Mr Dolan."

Rocky:
"Fine Mr Dolan if you want to know why I have them you can ask Etahn."

Mr Dolan:
"Wait Etahn know why does he know that you have them?"

Rocky:
"Yes he does that I have them and I didn't want him to know but he just find out so yeah."

Mr Dolan:
"K I will ask him."

Rocky:
"Oh and Mr Dolan you are the one reason who know this Ethan does don't know."

Grayson:
"Rocky you know that I have to tell Ethan what we talk about right only for 2 week."

Rocky:
"I really don't mind if you want to tell him but please when you tell him ask him not to give hug me."

Mr Dolan:
"So you don't like when people touch you."

Rocky:
"No I don't even if I don't trust them or don't know them yet."

Mr Dolan:
"But if they hit you or rape you what do you do?"

Rocky:
"Noting which is why you just let them do it so they would leave you along."

Mr Dolan:
"Really?"

Rocky:
"Yeah."

30 minutes later

Desk lady:
"Mr Dolan someone is here to pick her up."

Mr Dolan:
"Ok thank you wait Rocky before you leave can you drive like that all?"

Rocky:
"Yes I can drive I have my motorbike trucks and car."

Mr Dolan:
"Why do you have your trucks license."

Rocky:
"I use to work for company with would have you drive trucks so I had to have it."

Mr Dolan:
"So you can drive any trucks."

Rocky:
"Yeah I can."

Mr Dolan:
"Wow are all of them renewed?"

Rocky:
"Yes they are."

Mr Dolan:
"Why don't you drive?"

Rocky:
"Because I don't have anything to drive Grayson."

Mr Dolan:
"Mr Dolan."

Rocky:
"Yeah I know can I go now."

Mr Dolan:
"Yeah you can go now bye see you."

Rocky:
"Bye." I was all out of the door and once I was out the door I was looking for Ethan once I find it I went in. "Hey Ethan how was work?"

Ethan:
"It was good do you mind if we go back for a bit I still have 2 more clients that I have to do then we will go and check out the school."

Rocky:
"Why are you asking me for you are the one who is driving so why not."

Ethan:
"Thanks Rocky also I have a meeting with Grayson after we go and see your school so I was wondering if you like to go somewhere."

Rocky:
"Umm ok I do not know where just yet, also is it wired to have a meeting with your own brother?"

Mr Dolan:
"Yeah it kind of is."

At the tattoo shop

Ethan:
"Hey Cooper can you come here please."

Cooper:
"Coming Ethan.. Rocky what are you doing here?"

Rocky:
"Oh umm Ethan foster me."

Cooper:
"Wait what."

Rocky:
"Umm yeah."

Cooper:
"Dam it I own Jess 100 bucks you should have not foster her Ethan."

Ethan:
"I wanted to do it Cooper."

Cooper:
"Right sorry Ethan so what did you need."

Ethan:
"I needed noting I just wanted you to meet Rocky but I guess that you guys are friends."

Cooper and Rocky:
"Yeah we are."

Ethan:
"Well good I am going back to work."

Rocky:
"K so you guys made a bet on me if Ethan foster me."

Cooper:
"What no."

Ethan and Rocky:
"Cooper."

Rocky:
"Are you depose to be working Ethan."

Ethan:
"Well I can hear what you guys are talking about young lady."

Rocky:
"Right sorry."

Ethan:
"Don't be."

Cooper:
"Fine yes we did."

Rocky:
"And why did you do that for."

Cooper:
"Well one time we were talking about it and she said that you would get foster by Ethan and I told her no that you wouldn't."

Rocky:
"I can't believe you too why am I friend with you guys?"

Cooper:
"I don't even know honestly."

Rocky:
"Yeah yeah."

Ring ring

Rocky:
"Hello."

Jessica:
"Good you answer do you mind if you come over in 1 hour."

Rocky:
"Of course but why do you need me to come over." Well I guess that I have to find out when I come over.

Jessica:
"Well you will find out ok bye love you."

Rocky:
"Bye love you too."

1 hour later

Rocky:
"Hey Cooper since you are done do you mind driving me over to Jess house for some reason she ask me to come over."

Cooper:
"Do you know why?"

Rocky:
"No she never told me."

Copper:
"K I will drop you off let me just tell Ethan then I will take you."

Rocky:
"Thanks."

After he told Ethan

Cooper:
"Ok we can go now."

Rocky:
"Wait he let you?"

Cooper:
"Yeah he said that I have to come back after I drop you off but any other then that yeah."

Rocky:
"K then let go." When Cooper drop me off at Jess house."Bye Coop thanks again."

Cooper:
"Anytime ask Jessica to drop you off at my house once you are done Ethan should be there."

Rocky:
"Don't worry I will bye."

Cooper:
"See you."

Knock knock

Jessica:
"Coming.. hey come in."

Rocky:
"Thanks so why am I here."

Jessica:
"Remember how you tell me to read your file that Grayson had?"

Rocky:
"Yeah I remember why did you find something."

Jessica:
"Yeah I think I did here take a look lay this."

Rocky:
"Ok now I am scared."

Jessica:
"Well you shouldn't be now read it."

Rocky:
"Fine but if he say anything bad I will punch you."

Jessica:
"I know you won't do that."

Rocky:
"I know." It say I just wish that she would talk to I know that I am a therapist but all I want to do is help her I just what to know why would she not want anyone help or why would she not talk to them I just wish that she would, but I know that I have to give her time maybe we can play a game that would help her to trust me more as her therapist, you know how therapist all ways say that they want to act like they are your friend, well I don't want her to act like my friend I want her to be my friend maybe this game will help me and her, I really hope so that all from me Ps if you are readying this from her file then don't tell her like at all. "Wow I can't believe he could say that about me."

Jessica:
"Me either but there is more read this."

Rocky:
"I don't know."

Jessica:
"Just read it."

Rocky:
So she will not tell me why would she not eat was it something in the past it is because she does something in her stomach that she does not want to eat, no one to know when I check her weight with nurse Live I could not believe it like at all I thought that nurse Live was joking when she told me but then she said why would she say something like that when she love her job, which I know it is true but how does she weigh less then a baby I don't know but I am going to figure it out.

Jessica:
"You know that he does really care about you right."

Rocky:
"Well now I do thanks for showing me do you mind dropping me off at Cooper house."

Jessica:
"Sure let go."

Cooper house

Rocky:
"Thanks for dropping me off."

Jessica:
"Anytime bye."

Rocky:
"See you Cooper open up I am here."

Cooper:
"Coming so did you find out why did Jess want you to come over."

Rocky:
"Yeah I did thanks again."

Cooper:
"Anytime."

Ethan:
"Hey Rocky are you ready to go?"

Rocky:
"Yep I am bye Coops."

Cooper:
"Bye see you Rocks."

Ethan:
"Nice nickname you guys have."

Cooper and Rocky:
"Hey."

Rocky:
We went to Ethan car. "So did you ever went to the meeting?"

Ethan:
"Well I did but Grayson had a patient in his office so we just talk about it in the night time."

Rocky:
"K Ethan do you know why Grayson have to tell you what we talk about today."

Ethan:
"To prove that you are still going there in till I adopt you."

Rocky:
"Which I don't think that you should not do."

Ethan:
"Well sorry sweet girl but I am still doing it anyways."

Rocky:
"Agh find."

Ethan:
"Good."

After 10 minutes later

Ethan:
"Ok we are here now let go in."

Rocky:
"K."

Ethan:
"Hey don't worry you are going to be ok."

Rocky:
"Don't worry I know that I am."

Ethan:
"Good."

Front desk lady:
"Hello and welcome to west man high school how may I help you."

Ethan:
"Yes hi we are here to see Mr Tanner man."

Front desk lady:
"Oh right well he is right over there he knows that you guys are here anyways."

Ethan:
"Ok thanks you."

Knock knock

Mr Tanner man:
"Come in.. Rocky."

Rocky:
"Hey Tanner."

Mr Tanner man:
"So I guess this is your new school."

Rocky:
"Maybe it is or maybe it not I don't know yet."

Ethan:
"Wait you two know each other."

Rocky and Mr Tanner Man:
"Yep."

Mr Tanner man:
"So what did you think of the school."

Ethan:
"I would like to put her in."

Mr Tanner man:
"That is good if you sign the forms then she is in and she start tomorrow."

Rocky:
"Ethan what happened if something does happen?"

Ethan:
"Then we will move you don't worry about it."

Rocky:
"But it is costing you too much money."

Ethan:
"I know it is but I do not care ok."

Rocky:
"Yeah ok."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 0 14
"Never. I could never do that to anyone, let alone you." He quietly says into my ear. He starts to rub my hair. "You're lying. You'll leave just lik...
6.4K 33 60
Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter. But if it is real, it will never be over, right?! Is Ethan Dolan really the one fo...
358 24 12
A 13 year old girl with deep secrets gets adopt by the Dolan twins, will she open up or will she fight her battles along This is a co writer project...