𝐜𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐜 | 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫. 𝐭𝐞�...

By cxndiceuh

"you're the only reason why i'm still at this party" - tendou "should i give you another to leave together?"... More

- 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 -
- 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 -
- 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐬 -
- 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 -
- 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 -
- 𝟐/𝟐𝟐/𝟏𝟖 -
- 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐦𝐞 -
- 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 -
- 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 -
- 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 -
- 𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐢 -
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐨
𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞
𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐩
𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞
𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧
- 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 -

- 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 -

874 34 14
By cxndiceuh

| 𝟏'𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 |

9:22 am

✧༝┉˚*˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙*˚┉༝✧

you fumbled on the bus to try and wake up for school. waking up late is never a good start but of course, today had to be that day.

you texted tendou last night, "thanks" for having him drop you off at your house but he just left you on read. you didn't really notice until you looked at the message on your phone for the 5'th time.

the words looked like it was separating from your message because you stared for too long. your bus stop came and you exited out the back. you had headphones in and we're playing your favorite playlist named, "songs to dissociate to"

𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 - 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

II

you had forgotten where exactly you need to go once you reached the school building. there was no one outside and you felt like actual shit. "what period is it now?"

you looked at your schedule and saw it was going to be the start of the 3'rd period. meaning you have anatomy right now.

the hallways were long and narrow. lockers were on each side with a dark green tint. you turned back around to get a tardy pass in the main office because you didn't want an early lecture from your teacher.

"this is so fucked." you cursed to yourself. you peeked your head inside to see a couple of staff members around their desks filing paperwork. you sat on the bench until you were called for any attention and looked at your phone. no service.

you looked to the left and saw tendou in a dark hoodie playing with a toothpick in his hands. you waited until he caught your attention and he waved, "you're late too?"

"yeah." you watched him get up and hand you a tardy pass. "these ladies aren't gonna pay us any mind unless we're fucking bleeding or something" he kept the conversation going while walking in the hallways.

"what class do you have now?"

"anatomy" you looked up at him, "i'm so late i don't even think they'll let me in."

"mrs. waseda?" tendou asked

"yes." you shivered, "i heard she's like a fucking bitch."

"you might as well not go," tendou said, "but if you wanna get on her bad side- by all means."

"i'm still going" you shrugged, "what do you have?"

"music." he rolled his eyes, "but i'm gonna leave you to the bitch~"

"tendou." you said after he turned. he looked back at you, "what?"

"what period do you have lunch?" you asked, "just wondering-"

"7'th."

"oh same" you smiled, "at least we can see each other there"

"yeah, go before class ends."

you waved and he just smiled. he didn't mention anything about the night before. am i overthinking this? i just met him-

𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿...

𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱 !

you had a huge headache after the teacher started yelling at you and sending you to the office to talk to a higher-up. but all they did there was tell you to wait outside the hallways since many of the office workers were busy anyway.

students were walking past you and you didn't recognize anyone on this floor. "i've been waiting forever."

you made eye contact with one student. he's charming.

"i recognize you." the boy pointed

is this some relative i don't know?

"y/n." he started getting all happy and came closer to you. you watched him sit beside you and he started pointing his finger to himself, "semi!"

your eyes widen and you finally remembered the drunk, cursing mess you tried to take care of at the party. "yes-" you started to crack a smile. you gestured your hands, "um how are you? last time you seemed pretty fucked up."

"you know-" he paused, "i feel good."

"great!" you hyped him up

"like i have this good energy right now" he started moving his shoulders, "i think it's coming from you"

you chuckled and covered your hand over your mouth, "seriously? i look so brain dead"

"i barely got any sleep" you finished your sentence

"let's fix that" semi got up and jutted his head, "unless you're busy right now-" he looked at you

you turned your head both ways and came to the conclusion that if you stayed, nothing will be solved. they probably forgot about me anyways.

"take me." you threw your arms and held onto your bag, hanging off your shoulder. semi smiled and talked with you in the hallways. the duality of this man- he really changed my mood within seconds.

"you like any popular bands?" semi asked

"um, american bands." you answered, "you?"

he smirked and said, "sora" in a low-toned voice. is this some kind of secret?

he started talking about a girl he recently met at a concert and he's pretty fond of her. you listened well and heard a bizarre story. they met, fucked, and apparently, she goes to this school.

"what a coincidence~" you quietly said

"hm?" he tilted his head

"nada." you smiled

he paused in the hallways and saw three figures around each other. you looked forward and noticed tendou talking to some girl. who is she?

he walked her down the hallway without looking up and was with a talk guy right beside him. next thing you know you heard running in the hallways behind you and semi. "mr.prez!"

"ah fuck" semi mumbled

he was surrounded by the fan-girl apocalypse and you moved back into tendou who looked down at you. "hello there."

his hands grabbed your shoulders from the same angle and you kept looking at him. for some reason you felt mad but couldn't describe what exactly was making you feel like this. it'll just pass.

"s?" a voice in the hallways asked out loud

semi ran off with a girl right after that and was nowhere to be seen. tendou took you to the basement of the school by the parking lot for teachers. there were a lot of high school druggies down there and you made sure to stick by tendou.

the smell of weed-filled your nostrils and you started to sneeze, "excuse me" you covered your nose.

tendou turned to you and slouched on the concrete, "what are you doing after school?"

you sat beside him resting your head on his shoulder and answered, "nothing."

"alright you're coming to my house"

"stay the night- i don't care."

you didn't even think about an answer. just an automatic head nod as a response and you both chilled there for the rest of the day. tomorrow will be a new day, i'll get to know him more.

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴...

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

- time end | 2:33 am |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 16.2K 66
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
967K 16.7K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.5M 50.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
812K 32K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...