The Bizarre Tales Of Creepypa...

By neutralaccount

(Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Creepypasta and Marble Hornets characters. These characters belong to the... More

Introduction: Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 9

17 4 0
By neutralaccount

Italic - (Thought|Self internal communication)

Parenthesis - (Sign languages|Action|Character's tone)

___________________________________

(Third person's point of view|Third person's perspective)

Today, Slender Man has an important announcement speech for his proxies now. It was boring for some of them, but it's something for them to know for their later years. And I'm not going to even write down the things that Slender Man told his proxies about as it probably will sound too "boring" for you readers, but I will talk about something else rather than Slender Man's important announcement to his proxies.

So, after the announcement from Slender Man to his proxies has finished. The proxies immediately return to what they're formally doing in their hobbies or stuff that they don't consider as hobbies. For one example, the proxies are watching the third sequel movie of Jurassic Park — Jurassic Park III.

None of them have watched any science fiction movie with action. They know that the dinosaurs in the film are inaccurate and have many errors on their recreation of the dinosaurs. Despite the inaccuracies of the dinosaurs in the film, they really enjoyed the murdering scenes in the film by the main antagonist of the film, which was the Spinosaurs. What really interested them was the way how the Spinosaurus killed the sub-adult Rex.

I don't want to say it. 'Cause it'll create chaos for the author, and I don't want to cause stress for him to have and hold onto. But the Spino killed the sub-adult Rex by snapping the neck. There I said it. Now, great... I have to face the protesting mods outside of my narrating room. Send your hopes if I survive this mob.

(Side note: The narrator did survive the protesting mob outside of his room.)

After finishing the action film, the proxies went to murder some people now. Either being alone on the streets with nobody there to help you or at nighttime when the victims are sleeping deeply.

After that, they would train themselves to get their physical status improved to fight against multiple people at the same time or fighting against someone that is physically stronger and faster than the proxies. Nevertheless, they quickly adapted and mastered these challenges. Every time, the training would get harder and more difficult than before.

Which is a sign that the proxies will face for the far more greater threats from Zalgo, his minions and servants. Well, mostly from Zalgo is what Slender Man and his proxies are concerned about.

Zalgo and the Operator are the only two that could fight each other, but couldn't kill each other off in any possible ways. Either being defeated physically, psychologically or mentally, they can't kill each other off truly. Even if one of them finally kills the other, the defeated opponent will come back from resurrection. Creating this endless cycle for the two seemingly un-killable entities.

Over the course of many millenniums, both of these god-like entities had fought against each other in many wars. They both are equal to each other in every way possible. When Slender Man and Zalgo noticed that some of these anomalies on the planet Earth are killing their own kind, they had something to do with them...

And that's how these two SomethingAwful entities have their own set of controlled and influenced proxies or servants. And still the results show no clear winner from either father-like entities.

Later...

Laughing Jack|L-Jack: "I feel like Masky and Hoodie are LGBT supporters..."

Jeff the Killer|Jeffrey Alan Woods: (laughs and wheezes off) "That's true!"

Ben Drowned|Benjamin Lawman: (snickers) "I mean they are very close friends."

Masky|Masked Man: (in the background) "We're not, you (censored word)! We don't love each other. I would rather kill him."

Hoodie|Hooded Figure: (in the background) "We're mutually beneficial partners that follow the orders from the Operator."

Hoodie has his mask halfway. So, that is the reason why he's talking in his normal voice rather than his silent way to communicate with others, which is the sign language that he and EJ mostly use to talk with others. The proxies don't often hear him talking in the mansion. Since his alternate-ego is mostly in control of the main body of Brian.

This also implies Tim and his alternate-ego. After the end of the Marble Hornets and totheark, both of these two got a bit of control on their main alter-ego side, and use that as a way to camouflage into society occasionally. This is where they encounter Jessica a few times. Well, it's mostly Tim that encounters Jessica.

Masky|Masked Man: "You guys are the worst ones that I hate about."

Jeff the Killer|Jeffrey Alan Woods: "And we're here to do and have fun in this mansion!"

Masky|Masked Man: "I don't care about your stupidity and idiotic attitudes, Woods."

Then he lights up another cigarette and puts it into his mouth. Inhaling the smoke of the cigarette and then exhaling the smoke from the cigarette. While Hoodie is refilling some ammunition into his weaponry for himself and his partner Masky.

Timeskipping later...

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (...)

Zero|Alice Marie Jackson: "You know that you're not the very talkative proxy around here."

EJ: (Do you have a problem with that?)

Zero|Alice Marie Jackson: "Yeah! You have to be more sociable around other people! You can't just be an introvert all day!"

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (It's a feature that I got from both of my canonical and this 'fake' creator. Do you really think this feature wouldn't be suited for the canonical counterpart of me, Alice? No, it was needed for the story.)

Zero|Alice Marie Jackson: "Whatever. I still think you need a better personality than a introvert one!"

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (Well, I think you should have less annoying personality for me because you always annoy me.)

Zero|Alice Marie Jackson: "Hey! It's not my fault who didn't get the attention from my host! I was forgotten and abandoned from my host, Jack!"

He tries to get away from her, but she follows him and continues to talk with him about becoming more of an extrovert. The more talkative she continues to EJ, the more annoyed he gets from her. She tries to change the subject with him, but he obviously tries to ignore the female.

He wants to shut her up by force, but he knows that he couldn't do it against a female proxy because it's against the rule for the male proxies to hit on the female proxies. However, they could do it on their victims only.

He doesn't take it personally, but it's only annoying for him. He would rather have any conversation to be short and straightforward for him. He doesn't like the consistency of staying and listening to what others are saying.

___________________________________

"Entry 17" appears in the text and then a note to the audience from Jay appeared too. Then the footage cuts to show Tim sitting in front of a window.

Tim Wright|Timothy Wright: "I had to that about five times."

Jay|Jay Merrick: (at offscreen) "That's a good story."

The footage cuts again, and it shows some minor but noticeable changes. The Operator is shown visibly stalking the three from outside. However, the three didn't notice this.

Alex|Alex Kralie: (at offscreen) "Jay, if you wanted to stand where Brian's going to be and read his lines for me."

Jay|Jay Merrick: (at offscreen) "Yeah, I've got the other script here."

The footage cuts again to where the camera is being moved closer to Tim. Jay asked Alex something.

Jay|Jay Merrick: (at offscreen) "Am I out of the frame?"

Alex|Alex Kralie: (at offscreen) "Yeah, you're good. Do you know where we're starting, Tim?"

Tim Wright|Timothy Wright: "The, uh, 'Why did you come back'?" (rubbing his eyes)

Alex|Alex Kralie: (at offscreen) "Yes."

Tim Wright|Timothy Wright: "All right."

Alex|Alex Kralie: (at offscreen) "And, uh, let's uh... Just, whenever you're ready."

Tim Wright|Timothy Wright: "Okay."

Tim Wright|Timothy Wright: "So why'd you come back?"

Jay|Jay Merrick: (at offscreen) "I had to."

Tim Wright|Timothy Wright: "Was it because of Sarah?"

Jay|Jay Merrick: (at offscreen) "I thought I'd be able to leave her behind along with this rest of this town, but I just can't seem to get her out of my head."

Tim Wright|Timothy Wright: "I thought you said you were over her."

Jay|Jay Merrick: (at offscreen) "I thought so, too."

Alex|Alex Kralie: (at offscreen) "That... That's far enough."

Jay|Jay Merrick: (at offscreen) "Stop there?"

Alex|Alex Kralie: (at offscreen) "Yeah, let's not do too much, uh."

Tim Wright|Timothy Wright: "Who, uh, who wrote that dialogue with you, Alex?"

Alex|Alex Kralie: (at offscreen) "That was just me..."

Tim Wright|Timothy Wright: "Okay."

Alex|Alex Kralie: (at offscreen) "Uh, I do all the script for this."

Tim Wright|Timothy Wright: "Oh."

Alex|Alex Kralie: (at offscreen) "Uh, you know where Brian is?"

Tim Wright|Timothy Wright: "I think he said he was just running down to the store for some snacks or something. He should be back any minute."

The video jumps in and brightens for a moment in the middle of Tim's sentence.

Alex|Alex Kralie: (at offscreen) "Okay."

Tim Wright|Timothy Wright: "Hey, can I, uh, can I some water or something?"

Alex|Alex Kralie: (at offscreen) "Yeah. "

Jay|Jay Merrick: (at offscreen) "Is this one yours?"

Tim Wright|Timothy Wright: "Yeah, thanks."

Jay steps into the frame to give Tim a bottle of water as he takes a drink out of it.

Jay|Jay Merrick: "No problem."

Alex|Alex Kralie: (at offscreen) "Why are you wearing a jacket?"

Jay|Jay Merrick: "It's pretty cold in here."

Alex|Alex Kralie: (at offscreen) "I'm comfortable."

Tim hands the water bottle back to Jay.

Jay|Jay Merrick: "I feel like you've got the A/C cranked up or something."

Then he moves to walk back off the frame.

Jay: "Uh, you left the camera on."

Alex: "Oh. Uh, well, we're gonna go through it a couple more times, anyway, but—"

The audio and video begin to distort and the video is frozen. Audio distortion stops, cut to black. White text appears. "From that point until the end of the tape, the picture is frozen. The usual audio and video problems are still present in this clip. But there's something else about it that really disturbs me. I don't remember any of it ever happening. I've decided to go back to that house. There has to be something in it that I missed."

And the video tape ends here. The tape's longevity is kind of short, compared to its future entries. Not much of the video itself is showing that much interesting things to talk about.

___________________________________

There's nothing much to talk about. For the time being, I should say. Several hours have passed, conversation can be heard from some proxies in the locations that the proxies are currently located at.

It's the usual topics that they talked about. Some tried to think of new topics to talk about. The others would accept to talk about the new topics that their friends asked about. However, a few of them would decline their request to talk about the new topics that their friends brought up and wanted to talk about. So, the reason for them would be that it's probably something that is associated with their pasts or something that they deeply hate and dislike about.

Other than talking, they would go out murdering some victims from their homes or around the Slender Forest. Training sessions would happen from time-to-time as well. Going somewhere that takes far more distance away from where the Slender Mansion also occurs. However, it's the daily routine of going out to do some murdering on some innocent souls or activities that they'll do for hobbies.

Even if something unique and interesting happens for the proxies, it'll just be almost instantaneously quick to lose interest in it. They wouldn't dare to trust themselves to get influenced from the internet either. Since misinformation and misconception in many social media still existed.

Timeskipping later...

You were caught in a lie, said it with your eyes.

Said to all my homies that you weren't even mine.

You didn't think twice, got a heart made of ice.

And that (censored word) hit me, did me dirty.

I never asked why, and I never did cry.

I never told another how I felt inside.

Demons don't hide when I'm dreaming at night.

And I won't mislead you, you'll miss me.

'Cause I don't give a (censored word) about you no more.

Give me back my hoodies or I'm kicking down doors.

You weren't even pretty, looking back and I'm sure.

You still miss me, that's so funny.

I don't give a (censored word) about you, you swore.

You would never talk about me before, you lied.

Looking filthy in your ugly jean shorts.

You still kissed me, now (censored word) history.

I don't mind if we speak again.

I don't wanna be cool I don't wanna be friends.

Leave me half alive, on my homies, you was flirty.

Fill me up with lies and you did me so dirty.

'Cause I don't give a (censored word) about you no more.

Left me bleeding with my heart on the floor.

You were never really mine, I was never really yours.

You're the demon on my shoulder I'm just trying to ignore.

And I don't give a (censored word) about your fake (censored word) friends.

Hollywood Hills, where we play pretend.

I don't wanna say I'm sorry, I don't wanna make amends.

I would never make a mistake like you again.

'Cause I don't give a (censored word) about you no more.

Give me back my hoodies or I'm kicking down doors.

You weren't even pretty, looking back and I'm sure.

You still miss me, that's so funny.

I don't give a (censored word) about you, you swore.

You would never talk about me before, you lied.

Looking filthy in your ugly jean shorts.

You still kissed me, now (censored word) history.

Regardless your so heartless.

Led my heart into your darkness.

Hid the truth behind your heartless, pretty face. (Aww)

And I know you're running out of other options.

Live in your head rent free and there are toxins.

And I wake up every morning with a smile on my face.

Knowing full well you were put up for adoption.

Oh (censored word), yeah I went there, but honestly I don't care.

You never did try to play fair with me.

Left me broken with scars making all these remarks.

So now this is the part where I leave.

'Cause I don't give a (censored word about you no more. (No more)

Give me back my hoodies or I'm kicking down doors. (Down doors)

You weren't even pretty, looking back and I'm sure.

You still miss me, that's so funny.

I don't give a (censored word) about you, you swore. (You swore)

You would never talk about me before, you lied.

Looking filthy in your ugly jean shorts.

You still kissed me, now (censored word) history...

Honestly, I don't know if this music would actually be fitting for any of the proxies. Although, I think the author would find this music fitting for him and the proxies can somewhat relate the music to some things from their minds in former events that they remembered witnessing or doing.

Thoroughly, each and every proxy has their own type of music genres that they like to listen to in their spare time. However, there are some that wouldn't be into music, which is fine because there are certainly other things that they might have a liking for.

They even share their own favorite type of music to their friends. They also seem to enjoy their friend's own choice of their favorite music. Even if they don't listen to it at a common occurrence in their spare time. They listen to their own type of music whenever they feel like it or they're in their spare time with nobody watching/stalking them secretly.

An hour later...

Jane the Killer|Jane Tod Richardson: "You have no favorite type of music at all?

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (I don't considered the music that I usually listen as a 'favorite.')

Jane the Killer|Jane Tod Richardson: "You usually call everything that you commonly do or listen to, not as a 'favorite'."

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (What else do you think I have the reason to call something as a 'favorite', Richardson?)

Jane the Killer|Jane Tod Richardson: (sighs) "Fine, I suppose you're right with the reasons that helped to back you up. However, you've got to tell me a single thing that you would consider to be as a 'favorite'."

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (Alright, fine. Having myself mostly isolated from you guys.)

Jane the Killer|Jane Tod Richardson: "Eh, it's close enough to be considered as a common thing that you usually do everyday in the mansion."

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (Are you now satisfied from the content of my response from the begging need of yours for me to have one thing to be as a 'favorite'?)

Jane the Killer|Jane Tod Richardson: (nods) "Mhm."

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (What's your point of trying to do this, Richardson?)

Jane the Killer|Jane Tod Richardson: "Huh? What do you mean by that, Jack?"

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (You're obviously trying to get me to answer your questions about me. Why are you even trying to do this, Jane?)

Jane the Killer|Jane Tod Richardson: "So, I can have a better understanding of you, and how I try to find a way to get us to talk about something to do."

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (For the same reason that I'm one of the few introverted proxies who doesn't talk very much to other people in a crowded area and mostly keeps to themselves in an isolated place, right Jane?)

Jane the Killer|Jane Tod Richardson: "Yup, you're not usually the type to socialize with the people a lot around you here in this mansion."

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (Don't even try to get me to become more sociable, Richardson. There's no possible way for you to get me what you want me to become.)

Suddenly, Sally came into the room and then called the male's name to get his attention. He did and looks at the younger sister-like figure who's now pouting back at him.

Sally Williams|Sally Maryam Williams: (pouts at him) "Why didn't you play me today? I was bored without you!"

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (I was busy and focused on doing some things, Sally. If you want me to play with you now, I'm available to do so.)

After hearing this, she immediately gets excited over this and she wants him to play several rounds of hide and seek with her. He accepts the request from her.

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (Who's going to be the prey that is going to be hiding from the predator? And the predator that is going to hunt down the prey?)

Sally Williams|Sally Maryam Williams: "I'm going to be the one who's hiding! You're going to be the one to find me!"

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (Are you going to do a countdown?)

Sally Williams|Sally Maryam Williams: "Sure, I'll do it!"

Then she starts to do the countdown from ten to zero seconds. After she finishes doing the countdown, she immediately vanished away. Letting herself take an advantage in this original and on-going child's game. He then sighs to himself and uses his adaptive ability to locate where she is located at.

He already knows that she would likely do this kind of trick to him in any childish game that they would agree upon to play. Both Jane and EJ waves goodbye to each other as he leaves the room to know that the game has just begun...

He chooses the living room first and uses his sense of smell to get Sally's scent, but she isn't in the living room. Then he tries to check every other area inside of the Slender Mansion, but only finds out that she's not hiding anywhere in the Slender Mansion, at least that's what he's getting from his sense of smell.

In his second attempt in finding her, he tried getting her scent outside of the Slender Mansion. Only to get some partial scent of her somewhere outside of the Slender Mansion. He already knows that she can't be somewhere on the ground, so he possibly thinks that she's somewhere on top of the mansion. He claws up through the walls. The layers of the wall are thick, so he's not going to get punished. And when he got on top of the mansion's building , he only got a glimpse of her body jumping off of the mansion's roof.

Don't be so worried and concerned about her. She'll not going to commit suicide since she's already dead. He watches her slowly fall gently to the ground and then he jumps down to the ground, which causes a small impact to the ground. He landed on his feet on the ground and then instantly caught up to her. This lasted about 5 minutes as EJ is the winner here.

Sally Williams|Sally Maryam Williams: "You found me, Jackie!"

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (Yeah, I know that. You know that you always use that time to your trickster advantage in the games whenever you asked me to play along with.)

Sally Williams|Sally Maryam Williams: "It's a head start, Jackie!"

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (So, you wanna continue playing?)

Sally Williams|Sally Maryam Williams: "I would like to play more with you, Jackie!"

And so they would likely play several more rounds of the same child's game. Then he asked Sally if they could stop playing because he's very uninterested to continue more now. She whines about it and wants him to continue playing around with her. However, he denies the request and then leaves her alone, forcing her to have another person to play with her.

Moments later...

It didn't go well as almost every expectation doesn't have a perfect chance of predicting what's going to happen next. Let's just say that chaos happens again in the Slender Mansion. It's almost like the world is entering into the apocalyptic age of a nuclear war. It seems almost impossible to calm this chaos. Even if the Operator inside of the mansion, they will always end up with these kinds of scenarios everyday in the Slender Mansion. Nothing can really calm them down as making new ideas is kind of difficult for them to do.

Of course, they're quick thinkers, but it has to come down with that situation that they're in. If they're in the kind of situation that has them engaged in any type of combat, they're obviously going to think of ways to help them get the advantage over the fight. If it's not in the type of situation that doesn't have them fighting against someone or something, then nope.

I wonder if the Operator is ever going to assign his proxies any "special murdering tasks." Like if he ever assigned his proxies to do tasks that are outside of the nation's borders. Well, it's likely possible that the Operator has done some outside murdering requests for them. But where though; possibly in Japan. It's from EJ's idea to have him and the other proxies to be tasked into a new country. And besides, they are okay with that idea of going to Japan for many things there that I don't need to give away with much info.

From EJ's perspective, the decisive concept of being ordered to do murdering objectives that is outside of the current nation that they're living in; is something that he suddenly got in mind in one of his moments of isolation. Though he's not the most creative type of person to make ideas for the other proxies to keep them less annoying for him. Besides that, he thinks there's probably a lot of male rapists and sexists in the country itself, which he already hates about.

EJ has gone to Japan before, but hasn't talked about what he experienced when he was there. It ain't much interesting for him, but more like he's been getting a lot of his past memories. Honestly, let's just see what was his perspective in Japan alone.

___________________________________

(Eyeless Jack's point of view|perspective)

The occurrence of these hallucinations from me are happening more here than back in the nation that is located in the middle of the continent of North America, which also borders two countries. Possibly, it's the same reason that I didn't get enough sleep. However, there could be another reason for me getting more hallucinations than usual.

(Kill them all. They made you suffer and feel pain. You need to return the favor back to all of them. Do it. It's their fault for causing you to be like this in the first place. You will not die until you finish it...)

I understand, old friend. The decisive action, which I'm doing towards the victims, is the only way that I can make them understand the pain and suffering to which I've been through living from the past that I want to get rid of. They're the reason for making a monster... Those women, who always seem to be in most hallucinations, why? Why won't you get out of my brain?

Great, it's time to go back to kill a lot of people. This is probably the time that I should probably mention what the others are doing currently. I really don't want to talk about them, but being forced to say the stuff that the author wants me to say... is annoying from time-to-time. But here it goes, I guess...

The Operator probably has no interest on what I'm currently doing, just caring about the completion of the mission. Woods is probably going to be jealous for not being involved in this mission. He can easily get very jealous and frustrated if he's not involved in any murdering objectives. Tobias will be another one to be annoying for me, similarly like Jeffrey. He and Tobias are very talkative mostly. Richardson told me that she'll be "fine/alright" until I come back from this mission, but I highly doubt that to be ever so possible. Both Wright and Thomas don't give a hell about me. Natalie either probably would have asked some questions about how was it like being in Japan and its cities or the murder ways that he did to Japanese people. Onto Williams, she would easily become jealous and bored without me playing with her. For the rest of them, I don't know what they're going to react after I finish this objective, but how I think they would react or act wouldn't be the same from my acquaintances that I already know from the Slender Mansion.

Now, I can go back to murdering Japanese victims. There isn't much to say about my killing methods. I don't have a specific type of how I kill my victims. I can basically just use any possible ways to have the job done. For you readers, it may seem annoying to read all this, but compared to other books; this isn't unusual for some of you readers that love to read books with a lot of pages and words.

(I could sense some victims. They're located somewhere at a hotel. It's two victims there and it's two of the opposite genders. There's also age differences on the two victims. You should go murder them now. Don't spare the younger one as well...)

Well, I should probably be going now. This wouldn't have any issues when I finish this small mission.

Timeskipping...

Good grief, the older male was attempting to rape a younger female. She hasn't gotten any real injuries. She's obviously afraid of some random hooded dude who just suddenly appeared and instantly killed a Japanese rapist. That person probably has a record of doing this with former married women. Asumi Hisato is her real name. I stared at her with an intimidating presence around the room. And already she was in a massive amount of fear. I throw her some clothes to wear. She found it odd for this hooded and masked person to be in her room with a dead corpse to give her own clothes. She finally said something to me in a sacred tone and her country's official language.

However, I'm going to be translating the words into English for those readers that don't seem to know a different language, which they can't precisely know or understand.

Asumi Hisato: "W-what are y-you? Are you going t-to kill me? Please don't k-kill me. I h-have a husband and I'll do a-anything for you to n-not kill me. I can give y-y-you money I-if you want."

She's trying to negotiate with me. I don't care about the investment or negotiation. I want to kill her, but something is pulling me back from killing her. This one doesn't feel the same as the other murders that I did previously.

(Thought) Asumi Hisato: "He's j-just standing there and not... g-g-going to kill me? But isn't he a killer? He c-could've killed me in just a-a few seconds. Is h-he sparing m-my life...?"

(Do it. Kill her already. Stop wasting time to not see her life continue on without actually ending her life already.)

Asumi Hisato: "A-aren't you going to kill me, mister creepy killer? W-why are you sparing m-me though? You're a-a killer, r-right? But why t-though?"

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (Because you're going to end up to becoming that male's personal sexual toy. Do you want that for your so-called "husband" to figure out what you're becoming and doing, Asumi Hisato?)

Asumi Hisato: "H-how d-d-do you know my name? I have s-so many questions i-in my head right n-now."

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (There's no time to ask me what the questions that you have in mind. However, you can't trust anyone. Find an alternative way to gain money and pay things. Don't tell anyone that this ever occurs for the both of us. Trust me, and here.) (gives her a bag full of Japanese currency)

Asumi Hisato: (takes it bag from him) "I d-d-don't know what to say to y-you, mister. But t-thank y-y-you!"

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (Put some clothes on to cover yourself, Asumi Hisato. Don't forget what I've just told you, okay Asumi? Get that inside your head and repeat to yourself that you shouldn't trust anyone, except the ones that you considered as family and friends.)

Asumi Hisato: "I-I promise, m-mister! I will d-do i-it for you. I'll do t-the right thing! But c-can I just a-ask you something r-really w-w-want to know if it's okay for you to a-answer it..."

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (And what is that, Asumi Hisato?)

Asumi Hisato: "Who a-are you really, m-mister? If it's too p-personal for you t-to answer, I-I apologize for asking you t-the question I-in the first place..."

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (I'm not like those wannabe killers who murders people for their own satisfaction and desires. I don't do that for my own satisfaction. I'm not a mentally insane person. I have a goal, Asumi. I want that goal of mine to end this hellish-torment and painful suffering that I've been living within it in the past.)

Asumi Hisato: "O-oh my... I'm s-sorry for what y-you have gone t-t-through, mister..."

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (There's no need to be reacting like that to me. I know how you would react. Well, I have to go now. Remember what I told you, okay Asumi?)

Asumi Hisato: "Y-yes. I will r-remember what y-you just told m-m-me. Goodbye, m-mister..."

I returned the response with a slight nod and then went out of the window. Jumping down and landing onto the ground. I looked back at her again for one more time from the apartment's window. She gives me a closed smile with the feeling of fear still inside of her while still giving a goodbye wave to me. Didn't respond to this a second time. Just looked at her for the last time before going onto my next victim...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538 10 105
A series of stories for numerous Creepypasta, credit is granted if I am able to find the story creators. Fanmade stories will also be stated as such...
18.1K 372 15
Creepypasta. I had this dream and I was like sure let's do this. enjoy
9K 297 15
The last of 4 mini stories. Please check out the first three if you haven't already. I do not own any of the Creepypasta characters except my OC.
590K 14.3K 31
highest rank - #1!! in creepypasta, #40 in fanfiction Brooklynn may only be 6, but she already hates her life. Her father is cheating on her mother...