๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ ; โžฅ ๐˜ฟ๐™Ž/๐™†๐™‰๐™” ๐™ญ ๏ฟฝ...

By kokushibaby

โžฅ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ a modern girl gets isekai'd into her favourite anime. แดตโฟ แต—สฐแต‰ แต‰โฟแตˆ แต’แถ  แดนแต˜แตแต‰โฟ แต€สณแตƒโฑโฟ. โ‡ฃ โžค ๐™ž ๐™–๏ฟฝ... More

๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข
๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—˜ !
๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™€
๏ฟผ ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ ; ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฆ!
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 2 ; ๐™„'๐™‘๐™€ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™๐™Š ๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™๐™‚๐™‡๐™” ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™„๐™•๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰!
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฏ ; ๐— ๐—จ๐—ญ๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—™๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—˜๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—˜!
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 4 ; ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‰๐™…๐™๐™๐™Š ๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™€?!
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฑ ; ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—–๐—ข๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ!
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿณ ; ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ข
[ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐——๐—˜ ]
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 8 : ๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™Ž๐™ ๐™€๐™“๐™‹๐™‡๐™Š๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿต ; ๐—” ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ : ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฆ๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 11 : ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™€๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™‹๐™Ž
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ ; ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ž ๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ
note
CHAPTER 13 ; BLUES
CHAPTER 14 ; WARMTH
CHAPTER 15 ; CHARM
CHAPTER 16 ; MOOD

๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 6 ; ๐™„'๐™ˆ ๐™๐™Š๐™Š ๐™๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž.

8.2K 409 831
By kokushibaby

NOTES ;
I'M SOO SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE I'VE BEEN SO UNMOTIVATED AND HAD A HUGE WRITERS BLOCK.. TRIED TO BREAK IT W THIS CHAPTER. I Promise I'LL POST MORE AFTER!!

Also I've been thinking— what about a fanfic where like the Uppermoons are sent to your world? In your house or something? Purely crack ? I've read a few fanfics like that anf they're really funny! I might write my own short one!

___________

STRETCHING as you got up, you yawned as you went to go clean yourself and take a bath.

Cleaning yourself, you looked around wondering what you were going to wear.

You slept in the same clothes you wore when you were first teleported here. Nasty.

Humming, you found the pair of clothes Senjuro had left for you.

"What a precious kid."

The clothes Senjuro had given you were the same as his, black hakama pants along with a white kimono.

Struggling on how to put it on, you eventually got it through your struggle.

It fits perfectly. Damn.

Patting your clothes down, you comb through your hair before patting it down.

Your (H/C) hair had grown to be up to your breasts— because you haven't cut your hair in quite a long time.  Humming, you look in the mirror feeling your hair before you deem yourself presentable enough.

Maybe I'll ask Senjuro if I could trim my hair. Maybe. It kinda looks good like it. I look amazing.

Snorting at yourself, you decide to do one last thing. Looking through the pockets of your old clothes, you come across a rubberband.

"Jackpot!"

Deciding to tie your hair into a low side ponytail, you slip the band up your hair before stretching it and repeating.

Done.

Looking into the mirror Senjuro had provided you— your heart drops. There's something off. There, on your neck to the side of your cheek, was a massive fire like burn.

A demon slayer mark.

What. The. Fuck. When did you get this?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I'm going to die before 25. How the hell did I even get this?!?

You panicked, as you felt a deep anxiety rising in your stomach. You did NOT have this before. and why did it look so similar to Kokushibous?!? What the hell?

Trying to calm down, you decide to ignore it now. You could worry about this later. You would ask Kaguya about it.

Taking deep breaths, you try to calm your beating heart.

Cmon, [Y/N]! You're going to die from a demon probably sooner than that.. Plus this means you're like shitting potential!!

Sighing a little, you shrug off the mark finally and continue.

Happy with how you look besides your mark, you step out the room to go find Senjuro.

———————————

Strolling around the Mansion, you realize you completely forgot the layout and had no idea where you were going.

Fuck. I just hope I don't run into Shinjuro..

Shivering to yourself at the thought, You continue wandering around with the aim of finding the kitchen.

You were hungry. As hell. You haven't eaten in like— what now? Two days? It's been around a day and a quarter of you being in this 'fictional' world.

Right. Don't call it fictional— they're all real now.

Sighing to yourself, you wonder when your Kasugai Crow will arrive with information. Brightening up, you smile at the thought of wielding a katana. What kind of uniform would you get?

A sexualized one would be kind of funny, and you don't think you'd be against it.

If I'm risking my life, I'm doing it while looking hotter than Ray's face when I tease him.

Smiling fondly at the memory of Ray.

You where he is now. If he's alright.

Snapping out of your thoughts, you turn a corner only to bump into someone.

"Ow — FUCK!" You exclaiming, holding your forehead that had completely smashed into his shoulder. It hurt like a little bitch.

"Don't touch me. How could a weakling like this save an ever bigger weakling like Kyojuro? Pathetic." The man spat out, glaring down at you as he brought up his bottle to his mouth.

Only now you opened your eyes, recognizing that voice.

Looking up at the man who glared down at you, you sweat a little.

Rengoku Shinjuro— aka World's best Father.

The fuck. Didn't I just say I didn't want to run into Shinjuro? It's been a fucking minute.

Shinjuro's eyes widened when he looked at you— making you sweat a little harder. His veins were now decorating his face, as an angered look overcame it.

Grabbing your cheeks, he looked down at your mark with an enraged look.

Shit. Didn't he hate people with marks? Fuck. I'm so Fucked..

"You.. that mark! So you're one of those huh?!?" Shinjuro spoke out as he pointed an accusing finger at you, making your nervousness die down and turn into humor. 'Bitch I can't understand you...' You thought with a grimace, as Shinjuro harshly grabbed you once again. "You think you're better than all of us? Huh?! Bullshit!" He yelled, pushing you into the wall.

Shinjuro merely 'tsked', grabbing his bottle and gulped it down, continuing to wobble down past you.

You groan a little at the impact of your back hitting the wall, as you rub your shoulder in hopes to ease the small pain. He didn't push you as hard as you thought, the impact of hitting the wall was not bad and it didn't make as much sound as you thought.

'Well, Goodmorning to you too. Atleast He didn't try to beat me. I'll take it.' You thought, running your fingers through your hair before continuing to walk. Whatever. You didn't really care about this. You've had worse mornings.

Where the fuck are you going? You didn't know, but you'd eventually find Senjuro.

"Oh, Miss [L/N]— I mean Miss [Y/N]!" A famillar voice called out infront of you, making you deadpan a little. 'That was sooner than expected.'

There, in front of you stood Senjuro, a timid yet endearing expression on his face.

"Hello, Senjuro! I got a little lost while trying to find you and the kitchen.." You spoke out with a sheepish smile, laughing at yourself as you walked closer to him. Senjuro merely nodded yet smiled, before motioning you to follow him.

"I'll take you there. I apologize for the inconvenience." Senjuro spoke out bowing slightly as you waved it off. "There's no problem!" You smiled and exclaimed, your energy matching that of his older brother.

Out of instinct, you grabbed Senjuros hand when he started to lead you. It was something you would do a lot with your friends. Thinking nothing of it, you unconsciously spaced out and gently swinged his hand.

Feeling Senjuro flinch when you touched him, you snapped back to reality as you realized what you did. Senjuro looked a little taken aback. You panicked.

"Holy shit— I'm sorry Senjuro I did it on instinct! I didn't want to make you uncomfortable!" You spoke out as you genuinely felt so bad for overstepping a boundary.

Senjuro recovered from the momentary shock, his cheeks dusted a small pink out of embarrassment as he looked at you.

His face immediately morphed from one of bashfulness to worry.

You looked like you were about to cry.

"It's alright Miss [Y/N]!"

"I'M SO SORRY SENJURO!"

"IT'S OKAY!"

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO—"

—————————-

It took Senjuro a good few minutes to calm you down from your mini breakdown. '[Y/N-san sure switches moods a lot...' Senjuro thought to himself as he sweatdropped.

He kind of wondered if you had multiple personalities.

Senjuro had now led you to the kitchen, as he prepared the food he cooked.

He had prepared simple rice along with simple curry. He usually would've cooked more food, but he wanted you to get used to Japanese food first. He wasn't sure if you were used to it or not.

Senjuro brought out bowls, as you merely sat down thinking. You wonder if you'll ever get to eat your [ethnicity] food again.

Realizing Senjuro was was preparing everything himself, you get up as you want to offer to help the younger boy.

"Senjuro, Let me help you." You speak out breaking the peaceful silence between you two. With a smile, Senjuro nods and thanks you as the two of you put the food into equal portions.

Senjuro handed you an apron before— he said that he doesn't want you to stain your clothes on accident. You responded by patting his head and listening.

Deciding to break the peaceful silence, you ask Senjuro a question you were burning to ask. "Um, Senjuro?" You called out as Senjuro turned his attention to you. "Yes?" He responded, glancing at you as you stopped what you were doing.

Raising a hand, you pointed to the flame like mark that trailed from your collarbone, the side of your neck, all the way to your cheek.

"Have I always had this?" You asked, as Senjuro had a confused look plastered on his face. You took that as a yes. Affirming your theory, Senjuro spoke.

"Yes. You've had it since we met? Why?"Senjuro spoke out in a questioning tone, as you nodded and faked an expression to hide your confusion. "It's nothing!"

You continued to set up the food, as Senjuro had been the one to split it.

Senjuro shrugged your question off, a little suspicious but he thought nothing of it. You were rather.. unique in the short time you've known each other, so he thought it was you being you.

The two of you finished moments after, as Senjuro thanked you once again. "It's no problem!" You smiled as you gave Senjuro a pat on the shoulder.

"I'll be going and giving my father his share." Senjuro spoke out, a small flash of grief dressing his face before it left as quickly as it came. You noticed it, feeling your heart clench in sympathy for the young boy.

Shinjuro would've possibly been trying to better by now if it wasn't for the fact Kyojuro was still alive. What were you going to do about that? You couldn't let Senjuro go through the pain of an emotionally and physically detached relationship with his father again.

You had to do something about this— you didn't know what, but something.

Nodding at Senjuro, you let him know you would wait here. He half-heartedly smiled, before walking out the door with the food on a tray.

Sighing, you realize you're very much going to fuck up everything. How fun.

'Whatever. I've got myself too deep into this, there's no way I can back out now.' You thought, slightly disappointed in yourself— No. No! You had to stay positive. You're going to try to save people! You can't just let them die.

______________

NOTE ;
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE MORE STUFF IN IT BUT I'VE KEPT YOU WAITINT TOO LONG SO I'LL SPLIT IT INTO ANOTHER CHAPTER!! i'm soooo so so sorry for the wait! NEXT CHAPTER WILL   be the meeting with Kagaya!

Taisho Secrets :

KYOJURO will be eating with you and Senjuro!

TENGEN'S wives are excited to meet you.

SANEMI was ordered to be one of the Hashira's you would train with. He doesn't want to but he'll listen. He is a little interested in you.

SENJURO isn't that used to physical affection but he likes it!

♡  SENJURO gained a platonic crush on you!

____________

DISCONNECTED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.6K 34
ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…ษชแด€ษด /หˆ๊žฌโฑญหแด…๊žฎฦษด/ 1 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…๊œฑ แดส€ สŸแดแดแด‹๊œฑ แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข : แด„แดœ๊œฑแด›แดแด…ษชแด€ษด. 2 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด สŸแด‡ษขแด€สŸสŸส สœแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœ...
11.7K 483 12
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ.."WHY ARE HOT PEOPLE AFTER ME!?!?" . โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ...You were just was just a 'normal girl', yes, super normal despite the fact that a secret organization...
3.2K 108 14
One can wonder fate, and sometimes... Fate happens to always bring something interesting along the way. ~ "แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แด›สœษชษดแด‹ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด€แดแดแดœษดแด› แด๊œฐ แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ ษช'แด ...
41K 1.5K 14
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ...๐„๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก...๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ...