Wild Fire ➵ Stilinski {Book 2}

By taylahjasmyne

After everything that has happened to Clara and her friends, they all thought everything would go back to nor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 6

5.3K 137 41
By taylahjasmyne

Please make sure you read the authors not at the end.

Getting ready at Allison's wasn't the plan I had in mind, originally I was going to get ready with Stiles and we would both go and get Scott from the animal clinic, but then Allison and Lydia pretty much grabbed me from Stiles' jeep and dragged me into their car, then driving us all to Allison's place to get ready. Lydia was sitting on one of the chairs while I was pulling out a change of clothes for tonight, I wanted to be warm. Pulling out black stockings, a maroon velvet skirt, black t-shirt and a black leather jacket, along with some black Jeffery Campbell boots to wear until we start shaking, I curl my hair and help Allison pick out an outfit, but that's when her father comes to the door, leaning onto the door frame.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/wf/set?id=156999259

"Heading out?" Mr Argent questions his daughter and she shakes her head.

"Studying" Allison says placing her clothes onto her bed, her father gestures her to talk to him and she sighs, walking over to him slowly. I walk over to Lydia to see what she was doing on her phone. She was taking selfies off herself.

"Take a photo with me?" Lydia asks pouting her lips and I sigh, leaning down and we both smile into the camera, and she snaps the photo. It was honestly a really good photo. I move away back to Allison's bed and watch Lydia take a few more selfies. I look to my right to see Mr Argent and Allison watch Lydia take a selfie and then kiss her screen smirking.

"Seems okay to me" Allison says smiling to Lydia, speaking to her father. I raise my eyebrow at her and she slightly gestures to Lydia. Mr Argent was asking about Lydia. As soon as Mr Argent leaves, the three of us sneak outside and jump into Allison's car, driving off to meet the two boys at the Ice Rink.

We arrive and Stiles opens the doors of the ice rink, and then flicks all the lights and the whole place lights up so everything was fully working. Scott and Stiles smile to each other and then Allison walks up to Scott, biggest grin on her face and they walk over to the side of the rink, being all couple like, Lydia walks past me holding a set of ice skates and walks to the blenchers and takes off her boots and places her skates on. She has done ice skating for years, so this will be fun to watch her do some tricks and shit. I walk over to Stiles and place my hands on his chest grinning to how amazing this night will be, we haven't had fun as a group in a long time and honestly we need it. Stiles wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead gently and we go grab the skates we need, the right sizes and make sure they are going to be okay on the ice.

Sitting in the blenchers, Lydia walks onto the ice and skates around, getting a feel of the ice underneath her feet, while Scott and Allison chat for a little bit, Stiles and I start tying up the laces of our white skates. I feel my body start to shiver, it was so cold in here.

"It's so cold in here what the hell" I mutter, rubbing my arms covered in the black leather jacket. Stiles digs into his bag and pulls out an orange sweater and I gag.

"I'm wearing black and maroon, babe that doesn't match" I state to him and he rolls his eyes, placing the orange sweater back into his bag. He goes back into his bag and pulls out a Reese's packet and I smirk "Good taste in chocolate" I say taking it, opening the packet, taking off the black paper around the chocolate and taking a small bite into the soft peanut chocolate cup.

"Okay um, maybe orange, black and maroon isn't the best, but you know um, sometimes there are other things that you wouldn't think would be a good combination, and they turn out to be a perfect combination, like two people together, or people who never thought would get together, ever" Stiles says in a giant ramble while still doing his skates, looking down to his feet the whole time.

"No I see it" I say nodding, looking down to the werewolf and the hunter.

"You can?" Stiles asks me confused, and I nod back looking at him.

"Well yeah of course, they are cute together" I state gesturing to Allison and Scott. Stiles just gives me a look as if he meant something else and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah cute" Stiles says to me with sass.

"Babe, we are the same, you couldn't of meant us" I state rolling my eyes at my boyfriend and I stand up, forcing him to stand up next to me "Now are you going to be a five year old or are you going to skate with me" I say smirking and he smiles at me.

We step out onto the ice slowly, Stiles getting a feel of the ice, not ice skating since we were little kids, me? I would constantly come here in the holidays with Lydia, it was so much fun. I watch Scott walk onto the ice, thinking his werewolf abilities will help him skate, but I watch him slip and face plant the ground hard and Allison chokes on her laughter. I look back to the front and see Lydia skating like a pro, doing spins and all these amazing tricks she has learned over the years, Stiles is just shocked by how amazing she was. Lydia slowly comes to a stop in front of me and then looks at me.

"Show him what we both learned, not just me" Lydia says pushing me away from Stiles

"Babe? Babe!" Stiles shouts as Lydia tells him to stay put.

I quickly move my legs faster against the ice, and jump into the air and spin and then land perfectly backwards on the ice, I move my body so I can run forward again and then lean my body down to the foot and pull one leg up holding it, letting my other leg spin me in place while I'm low to the ground. I pull back up and do one more solid spin and then stop, skating back to my boyfriend with a smirk.

"Holy hell" Stiles mumbles and I smile at him.

"Come on lover boy" I say pulling him alongside me, helping him skate and we do a few laps around the rink. Scott and Allison run off to have the first session in the photo booth, beating Stiles and I, but only because Scott was crawling out of the rink anyway. I watch Lydia kneel to the ground and look at something, most likely just the shaven ice. Stiles stops and I spin around to watch Lydia, making sure she was okay; she had a look on her face, a look of fear. She has moved closer to where Stiles and I were standing and was on her knees as if she was looking at something. She wipes away at the ice and suddenly she screams.

Falling onto Stiles in shock, my eyes start to glow bright purple and I quickly move Stiles aside and skate quickly to the strawberry blonde, screaming, sobbing and clawing at the shaven ice on the ice rink. I pull her body against me, trying to stop her from screaming and clawing the ice but she doesn't stop. Holding her arms Stiles rushes over to me in shock and stands behind me, keeping me steady as Lydia's body moves violently in sobs. Allison and Scott rush out and watch the scene of what is happening on the ice rink.

What did Lydia see?

The next day wasn't going to be easy, with Erica back in school acting like a total bitch; I just wore comfy clothes, which meant peach colour jeans, a plain white sweater and white lace toms. My hair was still curled from last night but only loosely.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/wf/set?id=157003836

Walking up to my locker, I open it placing my books inside and then suddenly someone closes it in my face, almost jamming my fingers inside. I look to my right to see it was Erica smirking at me; her boobs were hanging out of her blue shirt. I rather the old sweet shy Erica not this slutty Erica.

"I know Derek needs more than two, he needs a third beta, so tell me Miss Slut Erica, who's going to be bitten next" I state pissed off, turning to look at her.

"Why have someone else turned when we could just have Scott, or turn you Fire Phoenix" Erica says smirking, not being threatening but still managing to act like she was better than I was, which I knew she was below me, in status but also in supernatural power.

"Who's going to be next" I growl.

"Do you know I never knew how I looked when I was having a seizure, until someone took a video of me and put it online" Erica says walking over to me more and more, I move away slowly, not wanting this out of control hormonal teenage beta to claw my face out.

"I don't care Erica" I state.

"It happened in class, when I starting seizing in my desk and everyone thought it would be funny to put something in my mouth, it wasn't until someone read my tag to say not to because it would break my teeth" Erica says walking over to me. I stumble over and walk backwards to the lockers behind me.

"I was the one who told them not to, shouldn't you be thanking me" I state, trying to act tough but honestly I didn't want to hear this story.

"You remember what happened next?" Erica asks me and I nod slowly "I pissed myself, and they start laughing, the only good thing about the seizes is that I never remembered them, until some jerk!" Erica shouts, slamming my back into the lockers causing me to yelp in shock and pain and she places her hands beside my shoulders, trapping me against her body, my body starts to tremble in anger, my face turning into a deep frown "had to go put camera's into everybody's phones"

I look down the hallway to see Stiles watching everything; not stepping in because he knows he couldn't do anything to stop this, he mouths to me 'You Okay' and I nod slowly. Erica looks down to see Stiles watching this and she looks back to me smirking.

"But look at me now Clara" Erica states then leans in to my ear "Maybe we could just make Stiles the third beta"

I growl and grab her arms, gripping them tightly and she smirks gasping out in entertainment of getting me to my breaking point. Threatening me is one thing, but threatening my boyfriend? You're now on my shit list now. Erica smirks and walks away from me, strutting down the hallway and Stiles rushes up to me with worried eyes.

"You alright?" Stiles asks me turning me around to look at him.

I nod, my eyes become glassy and he pulls me into his chest and he sighs "She threatened you, she said they should turn you into a werewolf" I say crying softly and he holds me tighter.

"It's okay, it's okay Clara" Stiles whispers to me.

Walking to the cafeteria alone, I sit down across from Scott and take out my tuna sandwich, which I didn't even feel like eating because I was so upset after the whole locker thing with Erica. Allison sits behind Scott but doesn't say anything to him.

"It isn't what it looked like, she came up to me" Scott tells Allison and I frown confused. Erica must of done what she did to me to Scott as well, so Allison must of seen it and gotten upset.

"I'm not jealous" Allison states back and Scott slightly turns his head so he can speak and hear Allison more clearly.

"You're not?" Scott asks chuckling.

"She's with Derek now isn't she, like Isaac?" Allison asks.

"Yeah why?" I ask confused.

"Don't you feel what is happening? First my grandfather coming here, then Derek turning Erica and Isaac, it's like battle lines are being drawn" Allison says and I feel my own face becoming white.

"I know" Scott states and I sigh.

"There's always crossfire" Allison states, upset, her voice was trembling ever so slightly.

"What are we supposed to do, stand by and do nothing" I state, knowing what I said was the truth.

"I don't want you guys to die" Allison states and Scott and I just look at each other. Allison then gets up and leaves, almost running into Stiles who then lets her pass him and then runs up to myself and Scott.

"Scott, Clara, see that" Stiles says pointing to a table.

"What it's an empty table" Scott states shrugging and I nod.

"Yeah but who's empty table?" Stiles asks, I look back over to the quiet table and then realise who normally sits at that exact table every single day of school alone.

"Boyd" I whisper.

We walk out of the cafeteria and down the hallway, discussing who is going where to find Boyd, we need to save him before he gets the bit from Derek and becomes a beta. He doesn't need this life, we already hate it.

"Alright, I will go to the Ice Rink, Stiles you go to his house and if you can't find him call me" Scott says then looks at me "Clara you're coming with me, it's the best thing for me and you, plus you can help fight off Derek" I nod and look at Stiles. I look over to Stiles to see him looking at the ground.

"What?" I ask Stiles confused.

"Ugh, just maybe we should let him, its Boyd, you said Derek was giving him a choice" Stiles says and Scott grabs the sleeve of his shirt and drags him down the hallway, me following beside Scott.

"We can't" Scott states.

"Well why not, I mean look how much better Erica looks, she looks better than Lydia, Allison and I put together" I say crossing my arms annoyed.

"No one looks better than you Clara" Stiles says and takes my hand and pulls me over to walk beside him.

"How will she look with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?" Scott states and I nod agreeing with him on that statement.

"We are just saying this isn't your problem to worry about Scott" I say looking at Scott.

"It's going to get out of control, which will make me responsible" Scott says to Stiles and I and we only sigh.

"Fine, I agree with you, but this new found heroism is making me attracted to you" Stiles says joking at the end with a smirk.

"Shut up" Scott says.

"No seriously, lets try making out for a few minutes" Stiles says but I cut him off by pushing him forward.

"Those lips are for me only Stilinski" I say smirking.

"Whatever Ridgeway" Stiles says walking to his jeep.

Getting inside Stiles' jeep, we drive to the ice rink and I stay in the jeep while Scott gets out, Stiles looks back at me confused and frowns at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks me and I quickly grab his lips, craving his kiss, our lips move smoothly together and then I pull away.

"If anyone hurts you, tell me, and I will kill them" I say and kiss his forehead and jump out of the jeep, running over to meet Scott at the ice rink doors and I hear Stiles' drive away to Boyd's house a few minutes away. We walk inside to see Boyd on top of the ice rink cleaner, the room was dark but you could still see perfectly. Scott and I walk onto the ice carefully, making sure we weren't going to slip on the smooth shaven ice.

"Boyd?" I shout out, I get no response only a glance; Boyd just stays on the machine.

"We just want to talk" Scott shouts out, trying to get Boyd to stop the machine and talk to us, we need to convince him not to take the bite, if he does he will regret it for the rest of his life.

"Come on Body please" I state, Scott and I walking closer to the machine.

"Did Derek tell you everything, and I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons, I mean everything!" Scott states, Boyd turns off the machine, pulling out the keys and looks to us to finally listen to what we have to say.

"He told me about the hunters" Boyd states briefly.

"And that's seriously not enough to say no, what else do you need a possible death wish" I state crossing my arms across my white sweater "Whatever you want there are other ways to get it"

"I just don't want to sit alone at lunch everyday" Boyd says to me and I feel my heart sink. He really was lonely and he really wanted someone to be his friend.

"If you're looking for friends you can do a lot better than Derek" Scott says, his hands in his pockets.

I nod "Trust me, there are a lot better people in the world than Derek to call your friend" I say smiling trying to make Boyd believe us.

"That really hurt Scott, and Clara I thought we were friends" Scott and I turn around groaning to see Derek, his two betas Erica and Isaac, who are copying his leather dress sense, his arms were behind his back, and Erica was smirking at me, while Isaac was just looking smugly at Scott and I "If your both going to review me, at least take a consensus. Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

Erica twirls a strand of her blonde hair between her fingers, cocking her head to the side and then pursing her lips in and out making a sound, letting go of her blonde hair "Hmmm, in a way, transformative" She says hissing at the end and then lets out a feral growl, her fangs sitting out and then going back into her gums.

I roll my eyes "Hm, you look and sound like a feral cat, Derek you really did transform her into a better person" I say with sarcastic and giving a fake thumbs up. I think smirk at Erica and flick my loosely curled hair back behind my back, some curls falling next to each side of my face.

"You will be more angry at me when I tell you I kind of knocked out your boyfriend, of course leaving a bruise on his head and throwing him into the dumpster" Erica says, chuckling at the end. My body freezes and I feel the powers inside me firing up, ready to burn the little tramp "Oh and I knocked him out with the battery of his car" She says smirking and then moves on her spot.

"You little bitch, when I'm through with you, your hair will be black from me burning all your beautiful but now fake blonde hair, and I will break that now pretty little face with my pretty little fist" I state in a growl, my eyes starting to glow. I leap forward but Scott grabs my forearm holding me back, well as much as he can.

Erica cocks her head to the side mocking me "Aw you upset Clara that things aren't going your way like they always do?" Erica says fake pouting at me.

"Well someone has a temper, moving on Isaac?" Derek says, surprised by my anger.

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that I'm great" Isaac says smiling sickly, Erica flicks her hair back after looking at Isaac.

"Wait, this isn't exactly a fair fight" Scott states, pulling me beside him.

Derek shakes his head and grins "Then go home Scott" Scott and I just wait for someone to come and attack us, then Derek moves his head and Erica and Isaac walk over to us, ready to try and fight us, a fight they will lose in about ten seconds. Suddenly Scott hits the ice underneath us and I look down to see he had shifted into his werewolf form.

"I meant fair for them" Scott says and then he roars loudly.

I smirk, arching my chest forward so my black wings, now half covered by red pop out of my back, stunning Isaac and Erica while they walk to us. I close my eyes and snap them open to relieve my full bright purple eyes and then I move my left hand to the side and a little ball of fire lights up "Let the little fight begin"

After all of us had shifted, Scott quickly grabs Isaac and throws him across the rink Isaac lands onto the cold ice floor growling. Erica comes up to me swinging her fist and I easily dodge the awful attack, moving behind her and kicking her in the back towards Scott who slams her into the ice machine. Isaac runs back to us and I quickly get in front of Scott, but then I'm grabbed by the back of my sweater and held up by Erica and Isaac punches me in the stomach, causing me to spit out blood. Moving my arms to Isaac's jacket I burn the leather and burn his skin, causing him to hiss and then Scott grabs Erica, throwing her off me.

Scott tackles Isaac to the ground when he attacks Scott, only to have Erica jump onto his back, I quickly grab a fist full of her hair, not burning her and pull her off Scott, causing her to scream and claw at my arms.

Scott and I throw our final punches and kicks and throw the two useless beta's onto the ice and we both puff out breaths.

Boyd looks down to us in fear and surprise.

"Don't you get it, he isn't doing this for you" Scott rasps out in a growl.

"It's just about power, it's all about him" I growl my wings coming down and just hanging behind me.

"He makes you feel like he is giving you a gift, when your just now a pair of guard dogs" Scott growls grabbing Isaac and Erica by their clothes and then sliding them across the ice to their alpha.

"It's true, it is about power" Derek says looking over to us, then he stares to walk over to us, his face changing to pure anger, he drops his left hand showing us the claws are extended, his eyes glowing deep red and he moves his head and growls showing off his long fangs. By the time he reaches us he was fully into werewolf form, Scott and I just stand there watching him.

Derek slams his forehead against Scott hard and then slashes his chest causing Scott to groan, and then upper cuts him three times hard and I do mean hard, and then while Scott was bending down Scott elbows Derek in the chin and Derek flies backwards. Derek walks back over to Scott and punches him six times on Scott's already curved jaw and then throws him to the ground, Scott spitting out blood. Derek then looks to me smirking and then grabs my arm and pulls me towards him and then claws down my back, causing me to scream loudly, well actually do my phoenix shriek and my wings fold back into my back. Derek then throws me across the ice and I roll over few times before I hit the wall hard, puffing and spitting out my own blood again, the blood was dripping down my chin. He then places his foot onto Scott's throat and starts to choke him, causing me to quickly stand up and run, well actually wobble over to Scott but then Derek upper cuts me sending me flying to the ground crying out in pain. Derek then gets off Scott and then walks back to his two betas. Boyd quickly gets off his machine and looks down to Scott and I.

"Don't, you don't want to be like them" Scott gasps out, his voice deeper than usual.

"You're right" Boyd states, then lifts up his jumper to reveal he already had the bite and I frown, upset we couldn't stop him in time "I want to be like you Scott" Boyd says again and then walks away, following Derek out of the ice rink, along with the sore and bruised Isaac and Erica.

After getting a bit more healed, well as healed as I can be, Scott goes back to work like I try to track down Stiles. I finally smell him and as I go to move the dumpster door, it pops open and Stiles body pops up and he mutters "Bitch" he then notices me and then gets out of the dumpster, noticing my white sweater was now drenched from the back and had rips from where Derek clawed out my back, there was dried blood on my chin and I had claw marks but only small ones all over my arms and I bruised chin and right jaw. Stiles goes to touch my chin, to get off the dried blood but I flinch and hiss because of the pain.

"Come on, let's go back to your place and get you all cleaned up" Stiles says, picking me up bridal style and walking us home.

Lucky I only lived three blocks away, we get into my house and Stiles runs a hot bath for me and grabs me a black towel that was hanging in my bedroom. Once the water was full he helps me take off the blood drenched sweater and the peach coloured jeans with blood stains on them, leaving me in a black bra and dark navy underwear, he helps me into the bath and he see all the black or purple bruises overing my whole body.

He grabs a wash cloth, slowly and softly washing my blood drenched skin and dapping over the deep claw marks on my back. I felt safe knowing he was okay, and I knew he felt safe because he knew I was okay.

Stiles is the best anchor I could ever have.

Okay long ass chapter, it's like 4500+ the longest chapter I've ever done. I'm sorry a lot of my chapters have been very short, but Season 2 is really hard to write for because the first few episodes are based around Scott and it's hard to get Clara and her plot into the story line. Anyway I want you all to comment below what the Ship name for Clara and Stiles should be. The winner will have the next chapter dedicated to them.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1K 40
BOOK 2 Emma McCall has survived her first summer in Beacon Hills. Two months of babysitting ticking-time-bomb Lydia Martin and worrying over the stat...
8.7K 126 26
Emilia Mikaelson is new to the town of Beacon Hills, but her family have told her everything there is to know about the supernatural in the little to...
37K 1K 16
[Takes place in season 3A] Everything seemed to be perfect in the small town of Beacon Hills. True-Alpha Scott McCall and his pack of friends; Stiles...
18.9K 586 40
2nd story. When Clara came to Beacon Hills she was a normal teenage girl with a loving family. Now everything had all changed. Atleast she still has...