The young avengers

Od avenger37

Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to party... Více

AUTHORS NOTE!
CAST
you've got a deal
sour things
best behaviour
begining to a werid love story
trouble makers
first day
shopping
the princess that sings
special night
its mission time
you didnt see that coming?
the maximoff twins
Match makers
robot battle
Important authots note!
finding ultron
evil plan
safe house
the dark side
plotting agaisnt ultron
searching for natasha
truce
peace in my time
the miracle
more trouble makers
show offs
EPILOGUE
SEQUAL!!!
SEQUAL IS PUBLISBED!!!!

friday night

938 19 1
Od avenger37

~chapter 13~
~friday night~

The day of the party came around quicker then y/n expected it too. She spent most of her week hanging out with her two best friends as she usually did, and getting a lot more closer with the new boy, Peter Parker. The two have practically been inseparable all week long, which made Tony want to vomit just a little bit.

Y/N sat in front of her vanity in her soft chair and put on her dangly earrings on each of her ears as she watched herself in the mirror, with Kate, Yelena, and natasha all have a conversation behind her.

She wasn't listening though. she was too busy stressing over how she looked.... which was new. She wasn't used to caring about what people thought of her, but right now, fear took over almost every inch of her body. All she wanted to do tonight was impress peter, which she didn't exactly know how to do.

She wasn't really sure how to impress anyone actually.

"I already want to change out of this dress." Kate complained while she stood up against the wall, and tugged her black dress down a bit.

"Agreed." Y/N added, then all three girls turned to face her.

"You look so good. If peter doesn't make a move tonight then I will." Kate joked to her friend, earning a chuckle from each Yelena and Natasha.

"Shut up. he's not gonna make a move." Y/N said back, and turned in her seat around to face them all.

Although..... she kinda hoped her own words weren't true.

"Well he should." Yelena added, and Kate nodded her head with a smile, proud that Yelena was agreeing with her.

"He hasn't left your side all week.... I thought you guys were already together." Natasha also said with a smirk.

"I've known him for like a week. You guys are crazy." Y/N said as she laughed a bit.

"Ever heard of love at first sight?" Kate questioned.

"Not real." Y/N responded and shook her head in denial.

"Debatable." Kate said back to her.

"Do you think he'll.... you know...." Y/N questioned as she looked down at her dress, and didn't finish her sentence.

The three girls waited a second to see if she was going to say anything else.....

But she didn't.

"No.... I don't know." Yelena said as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, having no idea what Y/N was trying to say.

"Do you think he'll like how I look?" she asked quietly.... not wanting to admit that she cared what Peter thought of her appearance. But clearly her friends already knew.

"His jaw is gonna be on the floor." Natasha told her, earning a smile from Y/N.

She wore a long green satin dress that had a slit at the bottom, but it didn't come up too high. She had gold heels on that made her at least two inches taller, a gold necklace with a green crystal, and gold earrings and bracelets to match. Her dark hair was perfectly curled and you could see the streaks of dark green that matched her dress.

"Alright i've gotta head out early.... I'm bar tending for the night." Natasha added as she stood up from Y/Ns bed.

"Why?" Y/N asked confused.

"Something about your dad firing the bar tender for some stupid reason." She answered. Y/N just smiled and softly chuckled to herself.

"Yep.... that sounds like my dad." She said, and Nat just smiled at her.

"Soooo..... does this mean we get free drinks tonight?" Kate asked with a huge evil smirk spread across her face from ear to ear.

"If you guys are gonna drink underage.... I don't need to know about it." Nat said, then walked out of the room, leaving the three girls by themselves again.

"I'm not underage but what ever." Yelena said with an annoyed sigh, and Kate laughed at her.

"How much you wanna bet my fathers gonna get drunk and do something totally stupid?" Y/N asked her two friends as she laughed a little thinking about her drunk father and how entertaining his is, and then she stood up out of her chair.

"Oh it's not even a question that he's gonna do something stupid." Yelena said, and they all laughed.

"If Peter doesn't make a move on you tonight.... you should just do it yourself." Kate told Y/N, and she automatically rolled her eyes for what felt like the hundredth time in the past hour.

The only thing Kate and Yelena have been talking about is her and Peter.

Maybe she should find them dates of their own so that they'll leave her alone.

"Are we still talking about this?" Y/N asked, hoping that they were done with that conversation topic.

"Just saying..... you guys can like go out for dinner or something.... I don't know." Kate added.

"If you want me to go on a date with him so bad then you make it happen." Y/N said back to her friend, and smirked at her.

Kate's eyes widened in both shock and confusion and she stood up a bit, as she wasn't expecting Y/N to say that.

"Are you serious? because I totally will." Kate said super excited.

"Go for it.... but don't you dare embarrass me." Y/N said, and pointed a finger at Kate.

"Can we go to this party already?.... I'm bored." Yelena asked impatiently , and hung upside down off the bed.

"Lena your gonna mess up your hair." Y/N  said as she grabbed Yelenas arm, and pulled her up out of her bed.

"Alright, let's go lady's." Kate said to her two friends, then they all left Y/Ns room and headed down to the party.

••••••••

Peter stood there by the bar with Tony, Rhodey, Thor, and agent Hill as he awkwardly stared at the entrance and waited for Y/N or his other two friends to walk in.

"Waiting for someone?" Maria asked the boy, noticing all of his attention was on the front of the room instead of on the other four people he was standing with.

"What? I'm not waiting for anyone... I'm just uh— looking around." Peter said as he stuttered and lied through his words.

"mhm." Maria said back with a slight smirk, totally unconvinced of what he was telling her, then sipped her drink.

"I like this one. the man of spiders is funny." Thor said, then patted Peter on the back, making him smile and loosen up a bit.

"Oh.... I think I found what your 'not' waiting for." Tony commented as he stared at the entrance. Peters head whipped over behind him to look back over at that direction, and he did in fact see what he was "not" waiting for.

Y/N, Yelena, and Kate all walked into the room with there arms linked to one another.

"Ohhhh. I see what's happening." Thor said as he nodded his head with a smile and started connecting the dots of the situation in front of him.

"What?" Peter asked confused.

"Nothing.... just go see the other trouble makers." Tony said, then pushed Peter in the girls direction.

"Young love is adorable." Maria said as she watched him walk over to the girls. Rhodey looked over and nodded his head in agreement.

Tony wanted to yack.

"Would you look who it is." Kate said quietly into      Y/Ns ear as she saw Peter approaching them. Y/N  just slightly nudged Kate, hinting to shut up.

"Hello Peter." Yelena said first.

"Hey guys." he said to all of them, but only stared at Y/N.

"Hi Peter." she said with a smile.

"Hey Y/N..... you uh— you look really pretty." he said awkwardly.

"You don't look to bad yourself." she said back to his compliment, then walked closer to him, and fixed the caller of his shirt.

He felt butterflies form in his stomach from the feeling of her cold fingers quickly touching his neck.

"Look who finally decided to come." Sam said as him, steve, and bucky all walked up to the four teens.

"Sam you got here like ten minutes ago." Bucky pointed out. Sam turned his head and glared over at bucky.

"Dude.... shut up." Sam said back to him. Bucky just shook his head and sipped his beer.

"Peter.... there's someone who wants to meet you." Steve told the boy in front of him, and Peter felt a sudden wave of panic take over his body.

"Who?" Y/N asked him curiously.

"Fury." Sam said with a smirk.

"Ha! good luck with that." Y/N teased.

"Why? is that a bad thing?" Peter asked as he got even more panicked, hoping he wasn't in trouble or anything.

"No.... he just wants to meet you.... Say hi." Steve explained.

"Oh.... speak of the devil." Kate said as she saw fury and agent Hill approaching the group.

"Captain Rogers." Fury said as he walked over and nodded his head at Steve.

"Fury..... this is our newest recruit, Peter Parker." Steve said as he introduced Peter.

"Nice to finally meet you Mr Parker." Fury said as he extended his hand out for Peter to shake.

"Yeah uh— nice to meet you too sir." Peter said nervously as he excepted the hand shake.

"I would not only like to have a chat with you.... but a chat with all of you." Fury said as he looked at Peter, then looked at the other three girls too.

"What? why us?..... what did we do?" Yelena asked him as she whined just a little bit.

"Nothing..... it's not a punishment, I just wanna talk." Fury said back.

"Any type of meeting is a punishment." Y/N mumbled, but clearly not quiet enough.

"What was that?" Fury asked as he glared at her. She just kept her mouth shut and said nothing.

"Could we maybe talking business after? Your kind of ruining our vibe." Kate told Fury, and Maria just smirked beside him.

"Fine...... we can talk tomorrow. Enjoy the party." Fury said, then walked away with agents Hill.

"Wow. that guys scary." Peter said as he watched them walk away back into the party.

"Just wait till he gets mad." Y/N replied.

"What ever..... let's go have fun!" Yelena said with a big smile spread on her face. She then grabbed Y/N and Kates hands, and started to drag them off into the party, then Y/N quickly grabbed peters hand, and the four of them ran off to have fun at there first
party together.

But they had no idea what was coming later that night.

No one did.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.5M 45.4K 49
❝Just because I'm smaller than you doesn't mean that I couldn't easily take you in a fight.❞ Subject: Carter May Number: 17 ...
566K 17.2K 56
Loki's daughter, Y/n was left on this planet at a very young age by her uncle, she was born with magical abilities. She was thought to be safe here...
19.3K 561 44
"If this kid lifts this hammer, I'm retiring" "Okay kid, we don't got all day you know!" "You happy now, Stark?" "Very Impressive niece, but the r...
141K 4K 42
After, what Tony Stark thought was going to be, a normal and boring mission, the Avengers find something unexpected at a HYDRA base. Or rather, someO...