Irresistible

By beyondtaintedbeliefs

Claire, an abused girl living under her abusive guardian. Aaron, a bad boy who disobeys every rule. But when... More

Irresistible
Chapter 2-Basketball.--Picture of Claire
chapter 3- Sparks.--Picture of Aaron
Chapter 4- What hurts.--Picture of Peter
Chapter 5- Finding us back.-- Picture of Casey
Chapter 6- Understanding -- Picture of Maylise
Chapter 6.5 -Doubts
Chapter 7-Never seen before
Chapter 8-Keeping a secret--Picture of Hadley
Chapter 9-Uncovered.
Chapter 10- Unexpected--Picture of the dress
Chapter 11- The truth
Chapter 12-Sucks to be me(?)--Picture of a jeep.
Chapter 13-Unveiling the truth.
Chapter 14-Bad omen
Chapter 15- Cruel.
Chapter 16- Back to normal life?
Chapter 17- The date.
Chapter 18- Kicking ass
Chapter 19- Mate.
Chapter 19.5- I never knew
Chapter 20-Danger
Chapter 21- Unsuppressed anger
Chapter 21.5- Everything is lost.
Chapter 22- Mate bonds.
Chapter 23- Reunion
Chapter 24- SURPRISE.
Chapter 25-I love you

Chapter 26-The end

6K 105 17
By beyondtaintedbeliefs

This is the last chapter of the story! It is really quite sad. This story is like my baby.-sobs- Hope this chapter is not too boring though.>< It is the longest chapter in like forever.:p Happy reading, guys! Love you all who supported me!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The months flew by as Aaron’s parents excitedly prepared for the wedding. I was dragged to have a custom made wedding dress and the invitations for the wedding were made beautifully. Finally, the day was going to arrive. The night before, we were going to have a bachelor and a bachelorette party. Just before my friends were going to arrive, Aaron and I were cuddling on the couch.

“Do I really have to the bachelor party? I don’t want to leave you alone,” He gave me puppy eyes.

Apparently, if I said it was fine for him to skip the bachelor party then he can call it off.

“Aaron Kilkons, if you don’t go to your bachelor party, I am not going to show up tomorrow,” I threatened.

Obviously the both of us knew that was an empty threat.

“Okay! I will go!” He immediately replied, scrunching his nose.

I kissed his cheek as the doorbell rang.

“Coming!” I yelled.

Just as I got up to open the door, Aaron pulled me back to him. He gave me a scorching kiss that reached all the way down to my toes. My hands fisted in his hair, pulling him closer. Our mouths pulsed against each other as the incessant banging began.

“CLAIRE JULIES, IF YOU DO NOT OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW, I AM GOING TO BLOW UP YOUR HOUSE,” Hadley hollered.

Yeah, we were in Aaron’s house instead of the pack house, thus the casual way at how Hadley threatened us. I sighed exasperatedly as I pulled out of the kiss and walked over to the door. Just as I opened the door, Hadley and the rest of the gang piled in.

“Did you guys just have sex? You reek of it!” Maylise asked, sniffing the air.

My face flamed as I smoothened over my messy hair. Behind me, Aaron scooped his tee shirt off the floor and wore it over his delicious abs.

“Apparently, it is none of your business,” Aaron shot back as he came to wrap his hands around my waist.

“Hands off!” Hadley smacked at his hands as she dragged me into the house.

“Your friends are waiting behind,” Maylise waved at Aaron cheekily as she pushed him outside and shut the door.

“Hey!” I heard Aaron yell before his friends cheered at the sight of him.

“Let’s go,” Hadley grinned evilly as she dragged me into mine and Aaron’s room.

Maylise and Hadley sat next to me. Yes, I only had two close friends. Call me pathetic and I will call you a loser. Two friends are enough for life alone. Throughout the night, we went through girly rituals and gossiped the night away. Only at the strike of 3 did we fall asleep next to each other.

The glare of the light splayed across my face, causing me to blink blearily against it. My hands felt around for my alarm clock carelessly. What time is it now? I peered at the clock closely and shot up in my bed. It was already 10 o’clock! Hadley and Maylise were snoring around me, sprawled across my bed.

“It is 10 already!” I shrieked, resulting in the both of them to get shocked awake.

Maylise’s first reaction was to kick out, thus resulting in her attacking Hadley. Before I knew it, the two of them were engaged in a mini brawl.

“It is 10 already!” I repeated, tearing the both of them apart.

“10? 10?!” Hadley screamed as she rushed around the room like a mini torpedo.

Thanks to Annabelle’s careful preparation and meticulous planning, everything was already done. I just needed to be there. My wedding ceremony starts at 12 in the afternoon yet I was ready in merely an hour and a half. The wedding makeup artist was incredible. After a light dusting, drawing and sponging, I could hardly recognize myself in the mirror.

“You look… gorgeous,” Hadley breathed as she stared at my face.

Maylise gave a thumbs up followed by an admiring gaze.

“Your turn will come soon,” I teased Hadley.

Her face flamed as she grimaced at me.

“That dude has no balls. He will never propose to me,” She complained.

“Propose to him then,” I giggled.

She simply rolled her eyes at me. After the makeup, I slid into my dress. The different layers flowed over my waist as the strapless dress was secured around my chest. After tying the garter under my dress with a wink, I was ready. My palms sweated as my breathing increased.

“What if I screw up? What if I trip? What if…” I hissed under my breath.

“Relax, you are going to do fine,” Maylise shook me by my shoulders lightly.

My hair was up in a half crown, with a few tendrils dangling over my face lightly. A knock sounded at the door.

“It is starting,” Austin popped his head in.

The moment he saw me, his eyes widened.

“You look beautiful,” he smiled.

“Thanks,” I accepted the compliment graciously.

Even though my parents were unable to be here with me for today, they had sent Melv in their place to give me their blessings. Melv was meant to guide me down the carpet in place of my father.

“Are you done yet, princess?” Melv asked as he appeared into the room with a pop.

“You look amazing. I am sure the King and the Queen will be proud of you,” he grinned, holding his hand out for me to take.

The tuxedo he wore fitted him perfectly. Gulping, I looped my hand through his and we walked out of the room. My wedding ceremony was going to be held in a pretty little garden near the beach.

“Ready?” Hadley asked.

Both her and Maylise were my bridesmaid.

“No but bring it on,” I grinned as Hadley swung open the door.

I peeked outside. The garden was transformed into a beautiful place. Roses and daffodils were hanging around the top of the garden. How they got it there, I have no idea at all. An array of light blue flowers decorated the walk I had down the carpet. The best part of it was that Aaron was standing at the end of it, with a huge smile on his face. He looked beyond handsome in his white tuxedo. Almost the whole pack were squeezing into the tiny pavilion as they watched with eager eyes. My heart leaped into my mouth as nerves began fluttering in my stomach. I concentrated on Aaron’s face until all that remained in my vision was him. The music started as I took one step by one step towards him. Minutes passed as I began my slow walk towards Aaron with Melv holding my hand. Behind me, Hadley and Maylise held up my long train and scattered flower petals all over the place. The moment I reached Aaron, he held out a hand to take me over from Melv.

“Take good care of her,” Melv warned in a gravelly voice.

“With my life,” Aaron replied.

With a reassured nod, Melv placed my hand in Aaron’s. We turned to face the priest together. Everything immediately fell silent as the priest spoke.

“Today, we have all gathered to witness the marriage between Aaron Kilkons and Claire Julies. If anyone present rejects to their wedding, please voice your opinion now,”

The whole place was silent.

“Okay, since there is no rejection, let there be no such rejection in the future as well. Alpha, if you would repeat after me…”

The words flowed beautifully.

“I, Aaron Kilkons, take you, Claire Julies, to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live,”

I repeated the vows after him, only replacing the names appropriately.

“From now on, I pronounce the both of you married. The groom can now…” The priest’s words were blanked out as Aaron pulled me to him in a scorching kiss.

Our lips melded together as I fell into his embrace. Not too soon, we had to break off the kiss due to the jeers and cheers of the pack.

“Get a room!” Lucas teased as he walked up to congratulate us.

“Just before we start, I would like to do something,” I announced as I threw my bouquet of flowers straight into Hadley’s face.

Purely reacting out of reflex, Hadley caught the bouquet in astonishment.

“It is your turn next,” I laughed as she glared at me.

“Let the party begin!” Aaron grinned as music ripped from the speakers.

He pulled me to him in a flash and kissed me lightly.

“Mine, forever,” He murmured against my lips.

Our kiss lasted against the backdrop of a beautiful sunset with fireworks. Honestly, I wouldn’t have noticed even if volcanoes erupted. Mine, he was mine finally. My mate.

-2 years later-

“Aaron Kilkons, you are so unreasonable,” I screamed, furious.

Aaron was stunned speechless as he tried to pacify me.

“I…” He tried.

“Shut up! I don’t want to hear another word from you!” I stormed out of the room immediately, huffing and puffing.

In actual fact, Aaron had not committed any error, he simply told me to stay at home as I was feeling nauseous these few days. I heard Aaron trying to chase after me but Hadley stopped him, telling him I needed time to cool off. I ran out of the house, trying to release the pent up anger in me. By some unknown reason, I ended up in the borders of Aaron’s land. Just then, the nauseous feeling rose in me again. I bent over and heaved, bracing against a tree. After the nausea passed, I stumbled to another tree and slid down the bark, sighing. What is wrong with me and my emotional state nowadays?

“What do we have here? The Luna?” A voice sent chills down my spine as a smattering of claps broke the silent atmosphere in the forest.

I gasped and turned back. Before I could react, a dagger was placed at my neck. It drew blood as its tip bit into my skin.

“What do you want?” I hissed.

“My dear girl, I have always wanted you. And only you,” The dark voice snaked down my back as I tried not to shiver in fear.

He was back for me and this time? I am screwed.

I was thrown roughly onto the floor of the van as it screeched to life.

“Isn’t she the Luna of the most powerful pack in the world?” A sniveling guy asked, trembling.

No one answered his question as the van rumbled along the road. I tried contacting Aaron but to no avail. My pack link was useless! I growled as I tried to reach my wolf too. To my utter astonishment, both of them were out of my reach.

“Don’t bother trying. The knife was lined with poison which severs your connection with your inner beings,” Quile snarled.

Quile, yes, the guy who tortured me for so many years.

“What are you going to do with me?” My voice trembled with fear as I spoke.

“Guess?” Quile laughed.

“Let me go… Please…” I pleaded as I wedged myself against the corner of the van.

The moment I said that, the van stopped. Quile hopped off the driver’s seat and opened the back of the vehicle.

He cupped a hand to his ear.

“What did you say?”

“Let me go… Let me go…” I murmured.

Quile climbed near me and tipped my chin. My eyes met his maniac ones as he gave a wide grin.

“No can do,” He giggled.

“HELP! HELP!” I screamed as I tried to struggle away.

He immediately slapped me across my face.

“Shut up! We are not out of Red Shadows’ territory yet!” His face was twisted in fury.

His answer gave me hope as I began screaming as loud as I can again. His hand muffled my mouth as he gave me another slap across the face.

“Shut up before I make you,” He roared, spittle flying into my face.

I retreated into myself, shivering from fear. Just then, I heard the sound of feet running.

“I heard the screams from here!” Peter’s voice rung out as his footsteps drew closer.

“Shit!” Quile cursed as he stumbled to get into the driver’s seat.

However, before he could, Peter leaped into the van.

“Claire?” His voice registered in my brain as I lifted my head to look into his furious eyes.

I couldn’t speak. The fear in me was still bubbling and it was preventing me from speaking. Peter immediately launched at Quile. The sniveling man squeaked and tried to escape. Before he had even taken 10 steps, he was taken down by more of Peter’s pack.

“Take them away,” Peter ordered the moment he captured the both of them.

Quile’s decrease in mentality must have affected his fighting and fleeing skills. When we were left alone, Peter took a cautious step towards me. I flinched from his action, trembling.

“Don’t… Don’t tell Aaron,” I muttered before I allowed the lingering darkness to take me. I fainted.

“Claire, wake up. Claire,” I heard Peter’s soft voice beside my ear.

I opened my eyes wearily as Peter’s face focused before me.

“Good, you are finally awake,” He sighed in relief.

“How long was I out for?” I croaked, throat parched.

“An hour or so,” Peter replied as he pressed a cup of warm water into my hands.

I took it gratefully and downed the cup of water.

“Did you..” I started.

“No, I did not. But, I think there is something you should know,” Peter gave a tentative smile as he took away the cup.

My wide eyes stared at him, fearing for bad news.

“You are pregnant,”

Those three words stunned me beyond belief. I gaped at him, for once losing my ability to understand. My hands instinctively cradled my flat stomach.

“Pregnant?” I choked out the word.

He nodded. My face cracked into a smile. I am pregnant! That explains the severe mood swings and the nausea. I jumped up and threw my hands over his neck.

“I am pregnant!” I cheered.

“Congratulations, fatty,” Peter teased.

I drew back and glared at him.

“I am not fat!”

Or am I? My hands drew circles onto my stomach. Just then, a thought struck me.

“What if Aaron is not ready for babies? What if he rejects me? What…” I babbled, fear creeping into my system again.

“These what-ifs are not healthy for you. If he ever rejects the baby, I will wallop him for you,” Peter furrowed his brows.

“Thanks… I… I have to go home now,” I threw my legs over the edge of the bed.

“Be careful. Why not I send you home?” Peter offered.

I shook my head. If Aaron found out, Peter won’t exist anymore.

“It’s fine,” I grinned.

Despite Peter’s offers again and again, I made my way home myself, promising to contact him when I have my baby. The moment I stepped into the house, Aaron rushed to engulf me in a hug.

“I am sorry I was unreasonable. Please don’t leave like that again, okay?” He murmured.

“No, it is not your fault. Aaron, we have to talk,” I bit my lip, stepping away from his embrace.

A look of wariness and fear flashed across his face. Grabbing his hand, I led him to our room and sat him down.

“Aaron, what is your mindset about… babies?” I asked tentatively.

“Babies? They are alright but can be a nuisance,” Aaron replied.

“No joking around,” I reprimanded.

“Hmm, I think that babies are somewhat of a burden but bundles of joy at times,”

By that time, I only heard the word ‘burden’. My eyes filled with tears. My breath hitched in my chest. So Aaron doesn’t want babies.

“Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?” He panicked, wiping away my tears.

He hugged me to him, his hands drawing relaxing rhythms on my back.

“Hush hush,” He muttered.

“I am pregnant,” I sniffed.

A moment of silence overtook the room.

“Pregnant? Oh, Claire, I didn’t mean it that way! Obviously our own babies are fantastic. I mean, I love babies. Especially yours,” Aaron pulled back, his eyes shining with ecstasy.

I delved into his embrace again.

“I love you,” I cried, my emotions getting the better of me.

“I love you too,”

The three words that express so much yet are summarized in so little. In the end, Aaron found out about the incident involving Quile and he stormed to Peter’s house to demand for Quile. However, Quile was already dead. He committed suicide the moment he was caught. His sniveling partner committed suicide along with him. Even though I felt relieved at Quile’s death, I could not help but pity him. In his death, he could not even find his mate. One who would say those three words to him as mine did to me.

Finally, I have my mate and you know what? We love each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope the ending didnt suck too much.>< Okay, this is the end!! The last chapter! I love Aaron and Claire!!:P 

Since this story has ended, please do vote and comment for the last chapter! Thanks.<3

And please do support the rest of my stories, including 'Please Don't Lie To Me'! And stories by Mr_Mcgoddamnit!! It is my joint account with my bestie! I swear the story won't let you down! Thanks guys!

(p.s to the right is Claire's wedding dress!:P The train is not as long though.><)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 978 100
This is a book two continuing of Alone And Pregnant. This book is based on Veronica Johnson and her being kidnapped. During the years Aria and Brando...
1.2M 34.2K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...
2.8K 118 25
*(Dimitri's story) Can be read as a standalone novel* (It is a story mostly about humans and a few supernatural characters.) Pause, Rewind, Play is a...
154K 6.8K 46
Regal Eclipse Pack Series is now available on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CT96742X?binding=kindle_edition&ref=dbs_dp_rwt_sb_pc_tkin Book 2 of...