Chapter 21- Unsuppressed anger

Lol. Here is the next chapter!:D I found out I lost my comments on my chapter 1.):

I hope I wont lose my votes lol or I will be devastated.T.T

Anyway! Happy reading! Please vote and comment! I think this chapt is slightly longer!:D

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claire’s POV

Just as I was preparing to make my way back, I felt Aaron’s presence. His aura was frantic. Did that dumbo not read the note I left for him? I heard the approaching of several other wolves. Shit. The four other men in the clearing quickly shifted and growled at the newcomers. Aaron was at their head. He was still in his human form.

“Where is she?” He snapped, clearly boiling.

The wolves just growled and snapped back, not being able to answer. Aaron roared furiously at this and started to charge at them. One of the wolves quickly let out a howl before preparing himself for the inevitable fight. Panicked, I stepped out into the clearing and rushed towards Aaron.

“Aaron! Stop!” I yelled.

Miraculously, Aaron stopped in mid flight and stared at me with wide eyes. The worry behind them was so plain. I immediately felt guilty at the fact that I had made him worry.

“Claire? You are okay?!” Aaron ran to me and hugged me to him tightly.

“I was so worried! I thought you were abducted by rogues!”

The moment Aaron spoke, a humongous wolf appeared along with Hadley on its back. Shit, Austin.

“Who are these?” Aaron growled, apparently threatened by Austin’s appearance.

I forcefully faked a grin and said “Aaron, these are our new members,”

I winced as I heard Aaron’s voice thunder through the whole house for the hundredth time.

“New members? Why are you accepting these new members on your own behalf?”

I stood up, hoping it was a sultry movement and slinked towards Aaron. Hugging him from behind, I breathed.

“Come on, please accept them? Please?”

Unable to take the pleading tone in my voice, Aaron groaned.

“Claire, you better have a good argument for this,”

I grinned, knowing he has already accepted the new members.

“Oh, I do. Starting with our bed, some lingerine and...”

Before I could finish, Aaron’s lips were on mine. My hands wound around his neck as his tongue slipped into my mouth. His hands slid down my hips and slowly skimmed the shirt up when...

“BANG,”

The door slammed open. We immediately broke apart, flustered. Aaron quickly smoothened down my shirt and growled at the intruder.

“I... I am so sorry!” Austin yelled as he slammed the door closed again.

I could hear Hadley giggling outside as she said a ‘I-told-you-so’

“It is alright. Come in,” Aaron said resignedly.

I chuckled. I have a feeling Austin will be my next best friend.

Unknown’s POV

“Find her now,” My voice was laced with venom as I gave out the command.