THE CURSED - s.harrington βœ“

By davinasgirlfriend

𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Steve Harrington starts falling for an old friend, is she still the girl he once knew. season... More

Introduction
Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTHEEN
FOURTEEN
FIVETEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
authors note

FOUR

660 24 19
By davinasgirlfriend

S2 x E05&6 — Dig Dug/The Spy

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

It's been a week since Steve and Melanie hooked up, Melanie ran out when Steve fell asleep and hasn't spoken to him since. He's called and texted but she hasn't answered.

Suddenly the doorbell rings. Downstairs she hears her step mom yelling to her dad, "Honey, can you get that please?"

"Sorry. I got it."

Melanie goes down to stand at the stairs when she hears Dustins voice, "Your line has been busy for over two hours, Mr. Hargrove. Do you realize this?"

"Oh, I do realize."

"Is Max home?"

"No."

"No? Well, where the hell is she?"

"Honey, where's your daughter?"

"Will's!"

He turned back to Dustin, "Will's."

Dustin sighs, "No one's picking up there. Mel. What about Melanie?"

Melanie interrupts the conversation, "I'm here."

Dustin sighed in relief, "Thank god!" Melanie said bye to her dad and step mom as she went outside with Dustin.

Just as Melanie is listening to Dustin's story a car drives by. Steve gets out, Melanie's eyes go wide.

Steve walks over to they're door talking to himself, not realizing Dustin and Melanie are beside him. "Listen... I've been thinking... I love you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry? What the hell am I sorry for?"

"Steve."

Steve turns seeing Dustin, his eyes go wide as he sees Melanie alongside him. Dustin ignores they're awkwardness he points at the flowers, "Are those for Mr. or Mrs. Hargrove?"

"No." He says answering Dustin but looking at Melanie.

"Good." Dustin says as he gets in the backseat of the car. Melanie follows behind and gets in the front seat.

Steve scoffs, "Hey. What the hell? Hey!"

Dustin turns to him, "Melanie is right here. And we have bigger problems than your love life. Do you still have that bat?"

"Bat?"

Melanie looks up, "What bat?"

Dustin turns to Steve, "The one with the nails?"

"Why?"

"I'll explain it on the way."

Steve groans wanting to have talked to Melanie and not help Dustin right now, "Now?"

"Now!"

——

It's a few hours later and the three of them are still in the car. Dustin had just explained everything that he already told Melanie to Steve. Steve clearly was still confused.

"Wait a sec. How big?"

"First it was like that. Now he's like this."

"I swear to God, man, it's just some little lizard, okay?"

Melanie scoffed, "It's not a lizard."

"How do you know?" He says looking at Melanie.

Dustin yells, "Because his face opened up and he ate my cat."

Steve nodded and fell silent understanding his point. They finally arrive at Dustin's house. Steve gets the bat out from the backseat. The three of them walk to the door of the attic.

"I don't hear shit."

"He's in there."

Steve sighs, "All right, listen, kid. I swear, if this is some sort of Halloween prank, you're dead."

"It's not. All right? It's not a prank. Get it out of my face." Dustin says getting blinded by the flashlight. Melanie laughs at they're bickering.

"You got a key for this thing?"

"He must be further down there. I'll stay up here in case he tries to escape."

Steve sighs and doesn't budge. Melanie rolls her eyes. "You guys are such babies. I'll go!"

"No, Mel—"

But before Steve can finish Melanie already walks down the stairs with a flashlight. She turns on the light and finds some sort of snake skin.

Upstairs of the attic Steve and Dustin get stressed, "Mel? Mel, what's going on down there?"

Melanie gets in sight with the flashlight shining right in the boys they're eyes, "Get down here."

Steve and Dustin get down seeing the skin and the destroyed wall. Steve freaks out, "Oh, shit. Oh, shit!"

Dustin gasps as he sees the hole made in the wall, "No way. No way."

——

It's morning time and Dustin, Steve and Melanie are getting ready to catch dart. Dustin finally gets a respond from one of his friends on his walkie talkie.

"Dustin! This is Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin?"

Dustin scoffs, "Well, well, well, look who it is."

"Sorry, man. My stupid sister turned it off."

"Well, when you were having sister problems, Dart grew again, he escaped, and I'm pretty sure he's a baby Demogorgon."

"Wait. What?"

"I'll explain later. Meet me, Melanie and Steve at the old junkyard."

"Melanie and Steve?"

"And bring your binoculars and wrist rocket."

"Melanie Hargrove & Steve Harrington?"

"All right, let's go. Just be there, stat. Over and out."

——

Lucas went to get Max on his way to Dustin, Melanie and Steve to prove to her that the upside down is real. Steve, Melanie and Dustin were currently walking along tracks.

Melanie was walking in the front while Dustin and Steve were a few meters behind her, talking. While Dustin and Steve were also leaving a trail so they knew they weren't walking in circles.

"All right, so let me get this straight. You kept something you knew was probably dangerous in order to impress a girl who... who you just met?" Steve asks Dustin.

"All right, that's grossly oversimplifying things."

"I mean, why would a girl like some nasty slug anyway?"

"An interdimensional slug? Because it's awesome."

"Well, even if she thought it was cool, which she didn't, I... I just... I don't know. I just feel like you're trying too hard."

"Well, not everyone can have your perfect hair, all right?"

"It's not about the hair, man. The key with girls is just... just acting like you don't care."

"Even if you do?"

"Yeah, exactly. It drives them nuts."

"Is that working out for you?"

"What?"

"You and Melanie."

"Yeah, no.."

Dustin nods sensing he doesn't wanna talk about it, "Then what?"

"You just wait until, uh... until you feel it."

"Feel what?"

"It's like before it's gonna storm, you know? You can't see it, but you can feel it, like this, uh... electricity, you know?"

"Oh, like in the electromagnetic field when the clouds in the atmosphere..."

"No, no, no, no, no. Like a... Like a sеxual electricity."

"Oh."

"You feel that and then you make your move."

"So that's when you kiss her?"

"No, whoa, whoa. Slow down, Romeo. Sorry. Sure, okay, some girls, yeah, they want you to be aggressive. You know, strong, hot and heavy, like a... I don't know, like a lion. Mmm. But others, you gotta be slow, you gotta be stealthy, like a... like a ninja."

Dustin laughs, "What type is Melanie?"

"Mel's different. She's different than the other girls." Melanie smiles as she listens along with her enchanted hearing.

"Yeah, she seems pretty special, I guess."

"Yeah. Yeah, she is."

"But this girl's special, too, you know. It's just, like, something about her."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey."

"What?"

"You're not falling in love with this girl, are you?"

"Uh, no. No."

"Okay, good. Don't."

"I won't."

"She's only gonna break your heart, and you're way too young for that shit."

Steve clears his throat, "Fabergé."

"What?"

"It's Fabergé Organics. Use the shampoo and conditioner, and when your hair's damp... It's not wet, okay? When it's damp... Damp. You do four puffs of the Farrah Fawcett spray."

"Farrah Fawcett spray?"

"Yeah, Farrah Fawcett. You tell anyone I just told you that and your ass is grass. You're dead, Henderson. Do you understand?"

"Yup."

After walking for what feels like hours they finally found a spot. Steve sighs, "Oh, yeah. Yeah, this will do. This will do just fine. Good call, dude."

Melanie scoffs realizing it looks the exact same as every other spot she offered to use, "Dickheads."

The three of them put down they're stuff and suddenly they hear Lucas yell, "I said medium-well!"

The three of them look up and Melanie's smile drops as she sees Max. "What the hell.."

Lucas and Dustin have been talking behind a car for a while now while Max, Melanie and Steve are setting everything up. Steve walks over to Dustin and Lucas, "Hey! Dickheads! How come the only one helping me out is Max and Melanie? We lose light in 40 minutes. Let's go. Let's go, I said!"

Dustin yells, "All right, asshоlе!"

Lucas scoffs, "God! Okay! Stupid."

——

It's an hour later. Everything is set up outside and they're just waiting now. Lucas is on top of the bus holding guard while the rest is inside the bus.

Max clears her throat, "So you really fought one of these things before?"

Steve stops playing with his lighter and nods to Max, "And you're, like, totally, 100% sure it wasn't a bear?"

"Shit. Don't be an idiot. Okay? It wasn't a bear. Why are you even here if you don't believe us? Just go home."

Melanie sighed turning to Dustin, "Dustin.."

"It's fine Mel. Someone's cranky. Past your bedtime?" Max goes up to join Lucas.

"That's good. Just show her you don't care."

"I don't."

Steve winks making Melanie and Dustin look confused. Melanie laughs, "Why are you winking, Steve?"

Steve winks again and Dustin turns to him, "Stop."

Outside is loud growling heard. Melanie jumps up a bit holding Steve's hand. She quickly lets go when she realizes what she does, "You guys see him?"

"No." Steve and Melanie say in sync.

Dustin yells, "Lucas, what's going on?

"Hold on! I've got eyes! Ten o'clock! Ten o'clock!"

Steve and Dustin don't see it and Melanie does so she points, "There. What's he doing?"

"I don't know."

"He's not taking the bait. Why is he not taking the bait?"

"Maybe he's not hungry?"

"Maybe he's sick of cow."

Steve suddenly backs up and Melanie realizes what he's gonna do, "Steve? Steve, what are you doing? Steve?"

He turns to her and Dustin, "Just get ready."

"Stev—" It's too late. Steve is already out of the bus going to the demogorgan.

Steve whistles, "Come on, buddy."

Melanie turns to Dustin, "What's he doing?"

"Expanding the menu."

"Come on, buddy. Come on, buddy. Come on. Dinner time. Human tastes better than cat, I promise."

"Steve, watch out!"

"A little busy here!"

"Three o'clock! Three o'clock!"

Melanie groans, "I'm going in."

She opens the door using her vamp speed to go to Steve. Steve his eyes go wide when he sees Melanie.

"Go back in the bus!"

"No, i'm saving your ass. Idiot."

Max, Dustin and Lucas yell from the bus to them, "Steve! Melanie! Abort! Abort!"

"Steve, run! Melanie, hurry!"

Melanie turns to Steve, "Run. I'll catch up to you!"

"No! I'm not leaving you!"

"Just go!"

Steve runs as Melanie pushes one of the demogorgans off her arms. She doesn't start running to the bus until she knows that Steve is inside. Melanie makes it back in the bus just in time.

The demogorgans start jumping against the bus trying to get in. Steve and Melanie are up against eachother. Steve behind Melanie and the kids behind Steve.

"Are they rabid or something?"

"They can't get in! They can't!"

Dustin grabs his walkie talkie, "Shit. Is anyone there? Mike? Will? God! Anyone!" The banging at the door gets louder. "We're at the old junkyard, and we are going to die!"

One of the demogorgans gets on top of the bus seeing Melanie as they're target. Steve his eyes go wide, "Out of the way! Out of the way! You want some? Come get this!"

Suddenly the demogorgans leave the junkyard. They all peek outside of the bus, "What happened?"

"I don't know."

"Steve scared 'em off?"

Steve shakes his head, "No. No way. They're going somewhere."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896 11 36
Steve Harrington has a younger sister, the one who was forgotten. Thrown away by their parents because she was different, wild and a little strange f...
3.8K 294 32
We all know the feeling of jealousy, right? This is probably the most brutal feeling a person can feel after a breakup. That's exactly what I felt. M...
418 13 13
---Under Editing--- π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐀 π‡π”π‘π‘πˆπ‚π€ππ„ || A Billy Hargrove Redemption Story (Season 2 Rewrite) [Part 1 of 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑰𝑡𝑺 π‘ͺ𝑰𝑻𝒀 𝑳𝑰𝑴�...
101K 1.9K 21
Hating someone can be hard work. Especially when you don't actually hate them Or In which an overly sarcastic, closed off girl, can't seem to hide he...