The Love I always wanted (Lad...

Door Runa_Ase

Marinette confesses to Adrien & Adrian tells her he's in love with another. What happens when Adrien finds ou... Meer

The Confession - Chapter 1
The Discovery - Chapter 2
The Realization - Chapter 3
The Sleepover - Chapter 4
The Market - Chapter 5
The Mess - Chapter 7
The Snapping Point - Chapter 8
The Suspension - Chapter 9
The Return Chapter 10
The Storm - Chapter 11
The Second Chance - Chapter 12

The Reveal & DownFall- Chapter 6

627 17 3
Door Runa_Ase

Marinette's pov

As soon as I got home, I looked at the clock to realize Chat Noir will be here any minute. I took off my shoes & went into the bathroom to get changed into my pjs. As I walked out I saw Chat on my bed. "Hey Princess~" Chat said smirking. "Hey...what are you smirking at?" I cautiously asked. He pointed to my pjs. I looked down to realize I grabbed theChat Noir pjs, I made for myself. I blushed. "I see my lady is a fan. What would you like an autograph?" He teased. I giggled. "So what if I am?" I laughed.

I gestured for us to go to the roof so my parents don't hear us talk. "So I went to the market fashion show." I froze as he said that "oh really?" I felt my face heat up. "Yeah your dresses were pawsitively gorgeous." He said smiling.

I felt my heart do flips. Do I like Chat? I snuck a quick look at Chat. He smiled again & I felt like my heart was going to explode. Oh my god I do like him! Oh no I can't like my partner. "Marinette?" Suddenly his voice rang through my thoughts. I turned to see what he need & was met with a surprise.

Chat was kissing me & without realizing it I started to kiss back. I grabbed his collar & deepened the kiss as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Soon we broke the kiss & as I opened my eyes. Chat was gone & replaced by Adrien. "A-Adrien wait what's going on." I asked backing away. "Marinette. I'm Chat Noir.... I didn't want to lie to you anymore &-" "Wait you're Chat Noir? Has all this been some kind of joke?" I asked on the verge of tears. "What no! Marinette I'm serious. I do like you a lot!" He said stepping towards me. "You just thinking think you're so funny, don't you? Why not make funny of the girl who confessed her love to you, it'll be so funny." I cried as I walked towards the hatch to my room. "Wait princess no that's not true." He said grabbing my arm. "Don't call me that." I cried hard as I ripped myself of his grasp. I climbed into my room not giving Adrien another glance. I cried myself to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, my mom was yelling to me that Alya was here. I didn't get up. I just lates there. Soon I heard my door open & foot steps approaching. "Hey girl get up." She said sitting on the bed. I turned over to look at her. Her face saddened. "Marinette what's wrong?" "Nothing." I said turning back over hoping she would leave, but of course she didn't. "Come on Mari tell me." I sighed. Should I tell her or- You know what screw it. I sat up & told her everything.

Adrien's pov

I sat in my room replaying the events of last night. I stood up & walked down stairs. Natalie stops me. "Adrien after what happened yesterday your father has told me to keep you from leaving." I just walked past her & to the park, as I'm walking I get a call from Nino. I answered the phone to a very panicked Nino."Dude Adrien you need to run." I stopped very confused. "Why?" I asked simply. "I don't know why but Alya is coming for you & she's steaming!" He said before I heard someone yell for me. "Agreste!" I turned to see a livid Alya charging my way. "Yeah she found you. Do me a solid & don't tell her I warned you." He says right before hanging up the call. I stood there with a phone still up to my ear. "How dare you Agreste? How dare you hurt her?" She yelled stopping in front of me. "Wait Alya how much did see tell you?" I asked. "All of it!" I swallowed in fear. "All of it?" She nodded. "She told me everything thing. Chat." She said glaring. I swallowed in fear, I could feel the anger radiating off of her. "Let me explain." I cried in fear.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6K 158 27
After the defeat of Hawk Moth, Ladybug can't understand what's bugging Chat Noir. She wants to help him, but also want to help Adrien, who is depress...
295K 8.2K 90
Marinette and Adrien don't know each other's identities... yet. What could happen if they do find it out? Will they be formed into a couple? Or will...
41.8K 1.2K 11
The perfect duo made for each other. However, will they ever find out who the other is or will they continue to be clueless as they end their senior...
54.5K 1K 13
Marinette ends up living with her crush and superhero partner. Will identities be revealed? Will they end up together? Who knows? Well I know but you...