When The Ice Melts - (profxst...

Por mspopcronn

"Love doesn't mean you will always agree, see eye to eye, or never have an argument, it means despite all the... M谩s

Character portrayers
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Characters
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Important (ig haha)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Special Chapter - 1
Special Chapter - 2

Chapter 27

13.2K 367 137
Por mspopcronn

Uzon

My goodness. These students are more stupid than i thought. They can't even solve a single equation! It's the easiest one too.

I just finished my second class with the science major students.

I'm now on my way back to my office where i left the little dimwit to review. It's almost time for her class, i have to dismiss her.

Once i opened the door I didn't see her reviewing. Instead i saw her sleeping with the reviewer on top of her face.

I groaned internally as i walk towards her after i settled my books in my desk.

I was gonna wake her up but when i saw her sleeping face i stopped.

How can someone be this beautiful when sleeping? I thought to myself.

I gathered the strands of her hair to the side as i look at her face closely.

I must admit. She's beautiful.
Not only that but she's also hell of a smart student.

When i first saw her in my class. When she confidently answered my question, i was taken aback. No one has ever answered me so confidently.

Other students would stammer, with their hands shaking and can't maintain eye contact.

But her? She's the complete opposite.

When she bumped to me in the hallway, i was kinda guilty that i slapped her. But it's also her fault for disrespecting a professor.

I was also surprised that she is my cousin's girlfriend. And I don't like it. I don't like that my cousin who is a dick, have such an amazing girlfriend.

I have always thought. Why would she settle for that guy?

I have known Xaidam all my life. I know his ways. The way he charms all the girls that he like and then leave them weeping in the dust.

I can't just do nothing while he was playing with her right?

That's when i took action. I told her to break up with my cousin and stay away from him. It was for her own good. But oh so stubborn she is, she didn't listen.

I always see them in the hallway, cafeteria, she's looking at him lovingly.

What got me confused is that he was looking at her exactly the same as she looks at him.

Could that mean that he really loved the girl?

After observing his every move i let them be. They look so happy together. Who am i to interfere with my student's happiness right?

Wrong.

After just a couple days of finally accepting my cousins relationship with her, i heard rumors going around that the two had a big fight at school. Then they broke up.

I didn't know if the rumors are true or not. That's why i called her closest friend.

Flashback

"You called me Miss Granade?"

I'm in my desk checking papers when i heard a knock and a voice came along.

"Yes, Richelle come inside" I gestured and she did.

"What do you need me for Miss?" She asked seated in the couch near my desk.

"Okay, since you have a class in 20 minutes I'm just going straight to the point" I said in my monotone voice.

I can see that she tilted her head but didn't answer so i continued.

"Is it true that your friend and my cousin broke up?" I asked looking directly at her.

I can see she took several gulps before answering me.

"Y-yes Miss, kanina lang po nung umaga" She answered at tumango naman ako.

"Care to elaborate why they broke up?" I asked again. Looking through the papers in my hand.

I don't know why, but I'm itching to know why the two broke up so sudden.

When she didn't answer i looked up. She looks hesitant.

"Xaidam is my cousin" I said. Her eyes widen in shock but didn't answer so i continued.

"I know that my cousin is a playboy. He always have been, ever since we were kids i saw how he charms every girl he took a liking to. When he's tired of them, he leaves them and charm another, and so on" Tumango siya while listening intently. She doesn't look surprised so i got curious.

"Why aren't you surprised? Isn't he like the best boyfriend your friend could have?" I asked raising an eyebrow as i try to provoke her into speaking.

That's when she spoke.

"I hate to disagree about the best boyfriend Miss, but he cleared isn't" She stated.

It's working. I thought to myself.

"And why is that?" I asked.

That's when she told me everything.

How my cousin and Ylliana have known each other since high school. But since Ylliana got into an accident and lost her memories, that's when my cousin comes in.

He charmed her once again. Pretending to be this bullied pansexual boy so that he could get close to Ylliana.

What makes my blood boil even more is that Ylliana was just a bet to him.

That shitty boy has no reason to make this pure girl's heart break. The even did it not once but twice!

He's a moron, and imbecile.

"Miss, i have to go. My class will start in 5 minutes" Richelle said and i nodded.

"Don't tell anyone what we talked about. Not even Ylliana. Understood?" I said sternly.

"Y-yes Miss Granade" She stuttered.

"And one more thing. Please take care of my sister-in-law" I think she knows who i mean because her checks redden.

She nodded and got out of the room.

I called Aunt Maricar and told her Xaidam's behavior. I saw how Aunt interact with Ylliana in the party and they seem close to she would definitely punish Xaidam for this.

End of flashback

I decided to wake her up, i knew she doesn't like to be late to class.

"Miss Funtamuerte wake up" I said tapping her cheeks.

I heard her groan as she slowly opens her eyes.

"Heyyyyy, you look like my crush" She giggled.

What the heck?

She suddenly caressed my cheeks.
And sniffed me.

"Wow, you smell like her too" Is she half asleep?

An idea came into my mind as i grin.

"Oh yea? What's her name?" I asked.

"Her name is- yawn -i forgot" Then she giggled.

She's cute.

"You know, even though i just like her, she makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine, and when she smile? Hehe i get so tempted. I want to kiss her lips but i can't" She pouted.

"Why?" I curiously asked.

"Because she's beautiful!!!!!" She shouted beautiful as she rest her and in my nape.

That doesn't even make sense.

She leaned in close to my ears and then whispered something that i clearly have never anticipated her to say.

"Her name is Uzon Alissa Granade" She then let go of my nape so she fell right back at the couch.

I smirked.

"So you like me huh?" I whispered in her ear.

I think that's when she was fully awaken because she suddenly pushed me away making me step back a couple of steps.

"M-miss Granade!" She exclaimed with wide eyes. Her cheeks are so red.

I try not so smiley hiding it behind my smirk but her face right now is just to much to handle.

"I- i- i n-need t-to g-go" She stuttered every word.

After she said that she hurriedly grabbed her things and got out of the room.

That's when i decided to tease her more. She's adorable. I won't say that in her though.

Ylliana

Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God!!!!!!!!

Why did i just confess?!?!?!?! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

Fuck fuck fuck!!! Napapraning ako!!

Why did this have to happen to me?!

Putangina lord kunin mo na ako!

Ayaw ko naaaaaa mamehhhhhh!!!!

Her face, her face when i left, it didn't show any disgust right?!?

She was smirking when i left!!

Ugh why is she smirking!!! Fucking hell!

She seemed amuse of my behavior. Oh my god no...

Is she going to tease me about that?!

I CAN'T FACE HER!!!

Natataranta ako!!

I can't even focus when its time for the quiz in her class!

How can i focus when she's looking at me with a teasing face?! Fuck let me die!!!

"Miss Funtamuerte, are you done?" I froze when she called me.

I looked at her, just as i thought. That smirk again.

"I- y-yes Miss" I stuttered. Kumakabog ang dibdib ko, kulang nalang talaga halikan niya ako at mamamatay na ako ng tuluyan. Arghhhhh!

"Then pass it here" She said.

I got up with my shaky legs and put my paper in her desk.

She eyed me and then said-

"So you like me huh?" In a low tone that only i can here.

My breathe hitched and i can feel my heartbeat stop for a second.

I didn't answer, instead i gave her an embarrassed looks and sat back at my chair.

* * *

"Now tell me, who's the third one?" I said as i sat down.

He heaved a sigh.

"It's Yuri Ulca Funtamuerte" Tipid nitong saad.

A name I haven't heard in 5 years. Fuck why didn't i notice?! Yue. First letter of his name. And he pretended to be a girl? For what?!

"Fuck he's back?" I cursed.

"1 month ago apparently" Saad nito.

Napakagat lang ako sa labi ko habang nakayuko.

"Look lili, you have to face him sooner or later" He took my hand and looked at me with sympathy.

"I know. I- i just can't right now" Sambit ko.

"Lili he's your brother—"

"No he's not! He lost that title when he left me and our parents to live with his girlfriend on the other side of the world!" Singhal ko.

Me and my brother were inseparable since we were little. He's 5 years older than me. And i loved him so much.

But that changed when he got a girlfriend.

He doesn't spend time with me anymore. Instead he spends all her day with his girlfriend, and i hated it.

"Lili—"

"No! We're finished here Jet" I sternly said as i got up.

I haven't introduced him yet.

Jet is my bestfriend since we were in highschool. We got separated because we went to different schools, but nothing changed between our friendship.

He study law. But he also got to learn his investigation skills and detective skills through one of our training facilities.

Many people trained there to be the personal protectors of our family.

The one's who trained there is whom we most trust. They look an oath to protect the Funtamuerte's.

"Okay. But please try to bottle your anger and talk to him, i was told that he's a father now" He said and smiled.

That made me angry even more.
Why would he need to build a new family when he already has us??

A/n
Revised

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

Her Savior Por M

No Ficci贸n

1M 39.9K 65
ProfessorxStudent Story!!!
227K 4.1K 87
Apat na taon ng kasal si Shu sa isang lalaking ni minsan ay hindi pa niya nakikita o narinig manlang ang boses. Palibhasa ay hindi naman siya dapat a...
76.4K 2K 38
Date Started: September 21 , 2023 I didn't lose you,you lost me and you will search for me in everyone you're with and i won't be found baby. And no...
9.4K 716 15
Adri and MJ have a deal: Adri to confess her feelings for her guy best friend, Chan, on or before her birthday. How? By asking for help on how to sed...