Issei's Dxd Adventure: Into t...

By RageRevan

While Issei and the others were preparing their school festival, The ORC gets a call from Ravel's mother, who... More

Description: Read before starting the story
Prologue: Glitching Out of Reality
Chapter 1: Buzzing lights and Endless Hallways
Chapter 2: M.E.G and Habitable Zone
Chapter 3: Raid and Meeting the First
Chapter 4: Pipe Dreams and New Companions
Chapter 5: Welcome to the Party =)
Alternate Ending 1: Partygoer Jaune (Bad)
Chapter 6: Electrical Hallways
Chapter 7: The Office
Issei's Companions and description
Chapter 8: Hotel Stay and A Shield Guy
Chapter 9: The Beast of the Hotel
Chapter 10: Lights Out
Chapter 11: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Chapter 12: Caves and An Old Foe
Alternate Ending 2: Redemption (Good)
Chapter 13: Arachnophobia
Chapter 13.5: Run For Your Fucking Life !!!!
Chapter 14: Darkened Suburbs and Crimson Wanderer
Entity Types and Threat Levels
Chapter 15: Cityscape and Reintroductions
Chapter 16: A Terrible Past and Assault
Chapter 17: A Talk, Party and Spooky Scary Skeletons
Chapter 18: Interrogation and Training
Chapter 19: Dark and Cold
Chapter 20: Cult 'Ritual' and The Dark Metro
Chapter 21: A Well Deserved Break
Chapter 22: Airport Frenzy
Chapter 23: Last Office And Brother Gods
Chapter 24: The True Final Level
Chapter 25: End?
Chapter 26: Infinite Arcade and Beginning of The Quest
Chapter 27a: Quest for Escaping (Part 1: Issei's Quest)
Chapter 27b: Quest for Escaping (Part 2: Jaune's Quest)
Chapter 27c: Quest for Escaping (Part 3: Ruby's Quest)
Chapter 27d: Quest for Escaping (Part 4: Naofumi's quest)
Chapter 27e: Quest for Escaping (Part 5: Ingvild's Quest)
Chapter 27f: Quest for Escaping (Part 6: Summer's Quest)
Chapter 28: The Soul Lair
Chapter 29: Defeating a God and Going Home (Season Finale)
Epilogue I (Naofumi): Return to Melromarc
Epilogue II (Jerry and Heinz): Story of a True Hero
Epilogue III: (Issei and Ingvild) Reunions and Ending a Rivalry
Epilogue IV (Jaune, Ruby and Summer): Settling scores
Next Story Vote
Questions & Answers

Chapter 21.5: A Well Deserved Break: Date Start!!!

1.9K 34 74
By RageRevan

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei and the others get out of the Dark Metro with their lives intact, despite having the fight of their lives. Issei was tending to Naofumi's wounds after the blood sacrifice, when Summer joined him and gave him some words of encouragement after he blamed himself for everything that had happened, she knew what Issei felt given that she was a leader as well. The conductor then informed them about the Snackrooms, aka Level 6.1 much to their happiness, they could rest for a while, it was late at night, after putting Naofumi to bed given that he was still unconscious, they then go out to take a look, they visit a snack store where they all buy snacks since they would be needing it in the near future. Issei and the others then have their dinner at the Pizza restaurant called Pizza Zone, where they had a good time as they munched down on Pizza and Coke, they then went home, where Issei had taken a parcel for Naofumi and Summer who had volunteered to stay back and look after him, he stated that the food will stay hot as long as they are in Level 6.1 and would never expire. Once Issei enters into his room, he and Ingvild both go to sleep, but Issei was unable to do so, there has been a lot on his mind, he thinks on how far has he gotten, his actions so far, when did he become so brutal in his approaches, his thoughts were intervened when Ingvild had joined him, she wondered what kept Issei awake for such a long time, when he told her, Ingvild showed him all the good that he had done for everyone so far, they would have never been together if he would have never come in their lives, he helped them in multiple ways, which he realized was true, even his own friends know this, he then asks Ingvild out on a date, which she accepted, after all she did not mind being his girlfriend, after that they both went to sleep cuddling each other. However while Issei was having a good time Jaune was not, he was having a nightmare about Beacon where he was being humiliated and abused by his own former friends, Yang who was one of them blamed him for turning Ruby against her, she constantly tormented the boy, with the others joining him to beat him up once again, since neither the professors nor Ruby or Team CFVY were present they were able to freely torment him him, he then looked onto his former teammates with Pyrrah stating that she should have never loved him, Jaune retorted that she never did love him, only betray his trust, which did not sit well with the Spartan as she stabbed him in the stomach, realizing what she had done, she regretted but was too late, Jaune then woke up to see a man looking at his past, after introducing himself as The Redacted Watcher, he tried to get Jaune to betray his friends but failed as Jaune kicked him out of his mind, he then woke up to see a worried Ruby by her side, he assured her that it was just a mere nightmare, although he made a mental note to tell this to everyone before it is too late.

Jaune and Ruby had gotten dressed up to meet up with the others, Jaune wanted to tell what had happened in his nightmare as soon as possible, he caught up with Ingvild and Issei who were outside and wondered what had happened, they all went inside to Naofumi's room once they were done, only to see him lying on the bed comfortably once his wounds had become more stable

Naofumi: What happened?.............

Issei: You passed out after using Blood Sacrifice, the move took you out completely you slept entirely for the ride, and after that you woke up here.

Naofumi: W-which level are we in?......

Issei: Level 6.1, the Snackrooms, one of the safest levels, oh and by the way your dinner is kept there.....

Naofumi: But wouldn't it be soggy and cold by now?

Issei: Nope!!, this level has an anomalous effect that any food that is made here does not get rotten or spoilt. In addition to that any food that was warm will stay warm and any food that was cold will stay cold

Summer: Yup I can confirm, the pizza I had was still hot, and Issei brought it normally, I enjoyed every single moment of the pizza.

Naofumi: Alright if you say so.....

Issei: Hey Belle, mind checking his vitals and status conditions?

Belle: Sure....just bring the gauntlet close to his body

Issei did what Belle asked him to do, she then surveyed his body and spoke

Belle: Your body is healing quite rapidly, much faster than a regular human!! Normally I would say to rest for three full days, but you will make a full body recovery in just a few hours itself!! I am quite surprised!!!!

Naofumi: Huh, I guess my vitality has improved.....neat!!! Alright I will rest for some more hours, but first let me have something, I haven't had anything since hours

Issei: Heh alright, you can take care of yourself right?

Naofumi nodded, Issei then spoke

Issei: Hey guys, what breakfast you guys want? Like I said before we can have anything......

Ruby: Issei is right, I had Pizza and Coke yesterday and I enjoyed every single moment of it!!!!

Summer: Alright, alright, let's all go outside and have some food, sounds good.

Everyone minus Naofumi nodded, they all then went outside, they knew that they could leave Naofumi alone, since this level is relatively safe, devoid of any hostile entities, even the ones that are commonly viewed as hostile are friendly here, so they can leave knowing that nothing will happen to him.

Opening Start

A clock can be seen ticking down a countdown
The whole backrooms is under Chaos with someone attacking it

Issei looks upon seeing the situation, he gets ready to fight
Ruby is seen next to him, with her weapon hand, Jerry on her shoulder
Issei gives the command to fight.

An train entity is seen in the dark glaring at the gang
As weapons are seen aimed at someone
Jaune stared down with a different and upgraded Crocera Mors in his hand, ready to attack
Attacks are thrown at the entity to defeat it

Naofumi activated his shield to fight with Rex on top of him
Ingvild and Summer use their attacks to fight
Issei and Ruby are seen fighting side by side against entities in a dark area
A chips packet is seen on a table.

A past is shown of the gang having their food enjoying with laughs
As the entity roars at them in fury, along with several undead attacking them
A cult leader uses attacks to destroy them, resulting in explosions.

The explosions go towards Issei, as he activated his boosted gear ready to fight
Jaune transforming into a Mechanical suit in order to fight, while Ruby keeps her distance and uses her shots to kill the attackers
A train goes unstable, while Naofumi shows his Wrath Shield

Several wanderers are shown to be tortured
While Jax and Johnny are seen back at the M.E.G base
An unnamed man looks down at them, with a blind swordsman training the group
Silhouettes of several agents, along with Sonya, who is seen prepared to attack

As they travel through an unnamed level, filled with different entities
They ready themselves to fight against someone dangerous

Opening End

Streets, Level 6.1, 10:30 AM  

Issei and the others walk through the streets where they could find a good restaurant to have their breakfast, they did not have to worry about Naofumi since he will have Pizza and Coke for breakfast, honestly it is still surprising to see that the food will stay the way they are no matter what.

Issei: So guys any ideas for what breakfast we want?

Ingvild: I want to go for some American, never had those in a while

Ruby: SWEEEETS!!!! SWEEETSSS!!!

Jaune: I will go for some Indian, I never heard of this cuisine before, it never existed in Remnant after all.

Summer: And I will have anything, although I prefer sweets, I think I will have anything you kids decide upon.

Rex and Jerry agreed with what Summer said, they did not mind having much, Ruby had purchased Sunflower seeds since she knew that Jerry liked them, so she decided to care for him as much as she would do for a pet. While Issei would feed Rex Almond Water, since it was the Dollface's favourite, they then decided to have American, since Indian seemed to be too spicy even for them.

They head to this restaurant called Hungry 2GO, where they saw that there were many food that was being served from Burgers, French Fries, Fizzy Drinks, Hot Dogs...etc.

Issei and the others brought their food, while Jaune who decided to sit on a chair sat but when he did something unfamiliar was heard

Ruby: Ugh Jaune that's disgusting!!!!!

Jaune was embarrassed when he heard that, he never did it, Issei decided to play along and say

Issei: Wow, looks like someone has some bad tummy since morning!!!

Jaune: Issei, it's not what it looks like!!!

Ingvild: Jaune, I would have got you something to drink to ease your stomach you could have told us!!

Summer: Your health is important, so please consider that next time, Jaune!!!

Jaune: Not you too, Miss Rose, I didn't do it!!

Jaune sulked down, while Issei was barely holding their laughter, he then spoke

Issei: I know it isn't, wait let me show you

Issei then pulls out a small whoopie cushion underneath Jaune's seat, he then spoke

Issei: Child Facelings here have a tendency to prank you like this, I know you have a good tummy, so worry not, oh and by the way there he is

Issei pointed at the glass window where he saw the Child Faceling taunting them, Jaune grabbed his sword and went after the child but was stopped by Issei.

Issei: Relax, I got this!!

Issei summoned a skeleton from behind the child Faceling, it tugged on the Faceling scaring it, the next thing everyone heard was a traumatizing scream before they could see that Child Faceling running away in fear, after that Issei unsummoned the Skeleton and asked Jaune to go back to the seat, which he did satisfied by what he saw.

Jaune had ordered for Fried Chicken, Issei had ordered for Burger, which Ingvild did the same, Ruby a Hot Dog, and Summer some Vegetable Salad. The order took some time and after which it came.

Issei had also ordered two additional burgers for the guys inside his sacred gear so that they can also have their fun, he did this with Pizza and with the Assimilate ability he was able to get them inside, they dug into their meal and enjoyed it.

Jaune: Guys I need to tell you something, it is kind of important, you need to hear it, especially you Issei!

Issei: Why what's the mattter?

Jaune: Well, it is about the nightmare I had today

Ruby: I know you had a nightmare about Beacon, you only rarely have those, so why did you get them all of a sudden?

Jaune: It is because someone wanted me to give it to them......I met the Redacted Watcher in my dreams.

Everyone started to panic when they heard his name especially Summer and Belle, Belle then asked

Belle: Are you sure, it was him, Jaune!!!!!

Belle was trying to control herself, but she was hyperventilating she was really afraid of him and what he is capable of, and what he can do to her, and her friends, Draigg tried to calm her down, she eventually did calm down, Jaune finally responded

Jaune: Yes I am sure

Jaune then explained what had happened, the Redacted Watcher entering his dreams bringing out his bad memories and tried to bring into despair, after that he came up with an offer stating that he would help me get revenge as long as he followed what he wanted. Issei then asked

Issei: What did he ask?

Jaune: He wanted me to kill all of you, he wanted me to betray you and finally kill him, I refused his offer, he did not take this too well and tried to take over my body, he wanted to break me, mentally and physically so that I become another pawn, just like how Roman was, I stood my ground, nobody will make me turn against my friends, no matter what, he wanted me to betray you guys just like my partner did to me and I would never do that, not to you guys and especially not to you Ruby and Issei.

Ruby: I am so proud of you Jaune!!!

Ruby hugged Jaune not caring for what happened or who is looking, while the others were proud of the choice that Jaune made, Issei then spoke

Issei: You are a noble man Jaune, a true hero in my opinion, you have a heart of a dragon and a soul of a true noble warrior in my opinion, I could not ask for a better friend than you, Jaune.

Jaune: Thanks, but Issei is heart of a dragon a bad thing

Before Issei could respond Draigg roared in response

Draigg: I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT HAVING THE HEART OF A DRAGON IS THE STRONGEST AND THE MOST NOBLE THING IN MY OPINION, BOY!!!

Jaune panicked he did not want to piss off a heavenly dragon, he said

Jaune: Sorry, I did not mean to offend you, Draigg

Draigg huffed in response while Issei face vaulted, Ingvild calmed down Jaune, she was happy that he did not fall into despair but will always be with them, Issei then decided to speak

Issei: Hey guys, I and Ingvild need to go somewhere, if you don't mind

Jaune: Oh sure, we won't mind

Ruby: Yeah you guys have fun and-

Summer covered Ruby's mouth and responded

Summer: Alright guys, we will head back to the hotel room

Issei and Ingvild nod and leave from there, Summer then speaks

Summer: You thinking what I am thinking?

Jaune: I dunno, I don't think it's a good idea

Ruby: C'mon Jaune it will be fun....

Summer: And besides think of it as this way, we are just looking after them so that they do not do anything stupid, not to mention Issei is known to be quite reckless it seems

Rex: I also wanna see, Issei date!!!!

Jerry: I am also curious as to see how these humans mate....

Summer and Ruby blush, that is something nobody wants to know, so once they were done, they made up their mind to spy on them while they date, as for Jaune he was dragged to spy along with them, he wanted to get Ruby to the cake shop so that they could have enjoyed themselves.

*Scene Break*

Level 6.1, 2:30 PM

Issei was seen wearing casual clothes, he was waiting for Ingvild to show up, he knew of a hidden restaurant that Draigg informed him about, that is where they would be having their date.

After a while Ingvild had shown up, she seemed to wearing a casual orange color dress, she made sure to wear a low clothing since she knew Issei liked those kind of clothes, she then approached and called out Issei

(A/N: Ignore Asia)

Issei looked at her and blushed, Ingvild then responded.

Ingvild: How do I look Ise~~

Issei: Amazing......

Ingvild: Ano......you are embarrassing me by staring like that, Ise!

Issei nodded and understood, he then spoke

Issei: So shall we, my princess~~

Ingvild nodded happily, she joined Issei and held his arm, they visited multiple shacks on Level 6.1 and tried some of the food that was present there, given shack food is always cheap, they enjoyed every single moment of it, after which Ingvild then asked

Ingvild: Ise, I heard there is a bar that can give any liquid you want, even those exotic ones, so shall we go there?

Issei: Indeed, anything for my dear princess, let's have some fun

Issei and Ingvild had entered the restaurant known as The Bar, where they saw all kinds of drinks found in every country, they were intrigued by this alone, they saw the bar tender shaking some drink, it was mostly cheap given the rest of the food in Level 6.1

Issei: Give us a drink, Bartender, the best you have, make sure it is non alcoholic!!!

The Bartender nodded and passed them the best drink they had, they consumed their drink, Ingvild was intrigued by the very taste of the drink of it, she enjoyed every taste of it, every single think was too much for her

(A/N: She did not strip actually, this is what she was thinking, also I do not own this gif or food wars. P.S: Hope I don't get flagged, let me know if you want me to remove this)

Ingvild: The taste, it is exceptional, the fruits are so blended well, like it is done by a professional no a magician, I never knew food like this existed, this is divine, no I can't think that I am a devil.....auuooo this is too much!!!

Ingvild felt her head chill, Issei assumed that it was either a brain freeze or it is too much even for her as well, she enjoyed and dug into the drink like it was nothing, she enjoyed the very taste of the drink itself, and she wanted one more, Issei also dug into the drink and he even enjoyed it just like Ingvild did, they were having fun during the date, they had an additional drink before they left the store, after paying the bartender, plus an additional tip for making it this good.

Ingvild: So where next?

Issei: There is a secret restaurant in this level which I want to visit.....but-

Issei sensed them behind the wall, his friends were spying on him, for some reason he knew this was going to happen, he had his gut telling him to keep an eye on his surroundings

Meanwhile in the Bushes

Naofumi: I cannot believe I woke up from my bed for spying on them.....

Naofumi's voice sounded irritated, he was sleeping soundly, when Ruby jumped on him, yelling 'Wake the heck up, Shield Hero, we have a dragon to spy on', Jaune kept his hand on him and spoke

Jaune: I know how you feel, even Ruby dragged me into this.....

Ruby: Quiet!!! They might sense that we are hidden!!

Summer: I highly doubt they would, I was once a master of stealth, I had spied on Tai's and Raven's date once, and they never sensed me, so I think we should be fine.

Meanwhile with Issei

Issei: Not this again, first Rias and group, now my other friends, looks like history has sometimes a comical way of repeating itself.....hey Belle, can I ask you for something?

Belle: Sure Ise...

Issei: I need to borrow some of your skeletons...

Belle: May I know......oh I see, you want to distract them, worry not you deserve to have privacy on your date, so I will let you....besides you don't have to ask every time, y'know...

Issei: I know but they are your powers, so it would be good to ask them, since they do belong to you.....oh and try not to hurt them, just distract them...

Belle: Okay....

Issei was in his thoughts, he was snapped out by Ingvild, she then spoke

Ingvild: Is something wrong, Ise?

Issei brought her closer and spoke to her ear

Issei: We have company....

Ingvild: Okay, so we need to-

Issei: We need to run, on my signal, Belle

Belle: Got it, enjoy your date

Draigg watched the scene in amusement, it did bring back some memories when he had his date with Akeno back in the real world. Issei then grabbed Ingvild and ran, while Belle summoned Skeletons including Larry

Meanwhile in the Bushes

Summer: Noooo, how could they sense us and run, we need to rush!!!

Ruby: Yeah, I will not lose them, c'mon guys!!!

Jaune and Naofumi nodded they were clearly not into this spying frenzy, but given how little choice they had, they nevertheless followed

Unfortunately Issei knew this and summoned multiple skeletons to distract them, including Larry

Ruby: Larry, what are you doing here, can you let us go?

Larry nodded his head sideways, he then commanded the skeletons to distract him, while Jaune and Naofumi knowing that this was their chance, sneaked out of there, given that Ruby and Summer were found out and stopped, they noticed Issei and Ingvild had long gone and gave up spying. Ruby then spoke

Ruby: You may have won this round, Issei, but I will find you again!!!!

Jaune noticed this and grabbed Ruby, he spoke

Jaune: Nope, we are going somewhere you would like

Ruby: Noooooooo....

Jaune: What if I told you the place we are going is The Sweet Tooth, a place where cakes and other sweets are present!!

Ruby's eyes widened when she heard that, she then agreed to follow Jaune to the shop, Jaune mentally thanked Issei for telling him about this shop.

Meanwhile with Issei

Issei and Ingvild managed to run away from their friends, they huffed in tiredness, before looking at the restaurant they were in Hungry Amigos.

Issei: Hime, this is the restaurant we are supposed to be at, there is a secret restaurant underneath this one.

Ingvild: Okay Ise, I don't mind going here, if you like it then I will also like it.

Issei smiles, he then enters the restaurant where the manager greets them, he then looks for a vent on the ground.

Issei: Draigg are you sure this is the one?

Draigg: Yep, there is a space themed restaurant which can be accessed from here, you will enjoy it although not a lot of people know about this, Sonya discovered this by accident and uploaded into the gear

Issei: Alright, I trust her, and you as well. Let's have some fun!!

Ingvild: Ise, are you sure that the restaurant is in here?

Issei: Yep, Draigg told me, we might need to travel by vent, so that might be a hassle.....

Ingvild: No I don't mind, let's go!!

Issei: Belle, has Larry come back with the skeletons?

Belle: I already resummoned them back once they did their task, worry not, enjoy your date!

Issei: Gee thanks, I owe ya one!!

Belle: Get me some of that Astronaut Ice cream Draigg keeps telling me about, I would love that

Issei: Consider it done, milady

Belle smiled, Issei and Ingvild were travelling by the vent, once they reached the end of the vent, they could see a space themed restaurant that was hidden in the Hungry Amigos vent, not a lot of people knew about this restaurant and it was even stated to have low gravity

(A/N: Ignore the people)

As soon as Issei and Ingvild entered this restaurant they started to immediately float in the air, Ingvild started to panic

Ingvild: Ise.....why am I floating now!!!

Issei: Don't panic Ingvild, it's because this restaurant has low gravity, take it easy!!

Ingvild pressured herself down and she was able to stand, she lost her balance for a while but regained them. 

Ingvild: Huff....Huff, I got it....this is new, too new even for me....

Issei: Hehe, do you like it, hime!

Issei noticed Ingvild looking at the space themed restaurant, she was in stars, she never knew this side of life, and was happy to be introduced to it, she was still in her awe, when Issei spoke

Issei: Hello Earth to Hime, hehee....

Ingvild: Oh sorry, about that Ise, just too intrigued by what's going on here, I am so happy to come here...

Issei: Well Hime, this is where the fun begins...

Issei and Ingvild then went on to see what food they serve, it was all space themed, from the Burgers to Pizza, to cupcakes, everything was space themed, Ingvild was intrigued by this for her this is a whole new world. After which one of the restaurants employees spoke

Employee: Hello There!!

Issei: General Kenobi!!

Employee: Huh?

Issei: Sorry force of habit, hehe

Ingvild: We want to know what is the best thing we can get here....

Employee: Depends on your taste, young space adventurer, but we would suggest Starship Cookies, or Galaxy Pizza, even Space Cake works quite well, which you want to try

Ingvild: I think I would go with the Starship Cookies.

Employee: Alright!! Give me a minute to heat em up and I will serve you guys on the table. 

After two minutes the Employee gave them their cookies, it tasted pretty good, Ruby would have gone crazy from having these cookies, so Issei packed some for her, he then went on to have Galaxy Pizza, which seemed to be a blackish blue pizza, with multiple star like ingredients on them, some were even planet sized or moon sized ones, although they were in a miniature form, they still were quite filling, it was enough size to fill a human's stomach, but given that they were half devils or in Issei's case a reincarnated devil, they could still have more, they then decided to see the Space Cake.

It had multiple space stations and some planets on the surface, it had a mix of chocolate and blueberry in it, not to mention the interior was chocolate filled, the person then took two slices from the fridge and gave it to the young couple who enjoyed it completely, and finally the specialty this restaurant is known for Astronaut Ice Cream, which was basically a much sweeter and better version of nitrogen ice cream from the real world, they had the ice cream and smoke was coming out from their mouth, they enjoyed every single bit of it. They packed one full cake for their friends before heading home

Employee: That would be 750 Backdollars for everything

Issei tried to pay the full, but Ingvild insisted him to only pay the half, Issei then asked

Issei: So do we need to get out of the vent?

Employee: Nope, there is a space chute, it can easily send any sized person across any issues, with that you will be transported out of here, just keep your belongings safe with you, we are not responsible for any damage to them once you get out of here.

Issei: So uncivilized, okay noted!

Issei nodded, he and Ingvild then went inside the chute and they were sent in a high speed outside the restaurant, thankfully none of their belongings were damaged and they were able to walk outside, when Ingvild came close, and kissed him on the mouth, Issei also returned the kiss in full glory, and they both made out until they split up due to the lack of air.

Ingvild: Ise, this was the best date I ever had, the drink I had first was out of this world literally and the space themed restaurant was too amazing, it was like a whole new world out there, and that was my first kiss, I am happy to share it with someone like you Ise.....

Issei: I am happy, hime, very happy-

Ingvild cuts him off

Ingvild: I want you to call me Ingvild Ise, my dear

Issei: Yeah, but hime suits you, cause you are a princess in every way, cause you are my princess and I cannot live without you.

Ingvild blushed, she knew that she has found the one in her life, and would spend an eternity with this man, she also knew that he has many people that equally love him back home, but she does not mind sharing him, as long as he desires it. They then head back, where they could see that the others were already in Naofumi's room, where he was taking rest for a while.

Issei: Hey guys, we are back!!

Jaune: So how was your date?

Issei: Amazing!! Oh and I brought something for you guys as well, Ruby would love them!!

Ruby: Show me!!!

Issei then showed the Starship cookies and the Space Cake to them, water was falling from Ruby's mouth, she had never seen a space themed cookie before and a space cake

Issei: Now Ruby relax, this is for everyone here, everyone will be getting equally that's why I brought a lot of it

Naofumi: But where did you find these, we never saw them anywhere?

Issei: Remember Hungry Amigos Restaurant

Summer: Yeah, but you told us that there is only Mexican food there?

Issei: I did, what I did not tell is that there is a hidden restaurant there, which is a space themed restaurant, I just came to know before the date only so don't jump on me....after that we enjoyed ourselves there and had fun

Summer: I see

Ingvild: Issei is right, the food was out of this world

Issei: That's right my princess.

Ruby: Haaaahhhh, Jaune we should also go there?

Jaune: Maybe but for now let's have these, after all the food is from there right Issei

Issei: Yep totally

Naofumi: Let's enjoy, I have been chasing........

Ruby and Summer glared at him, making him silent, Summer then spoke

Summer: Naofumi is right, we really should enjoy this for now.....

They dig into their food, Issei and Ingvild eat one since they have already had their fill, after that Summer takes the trash and throws it out leaving Issei and the others alone in their room, Ruby then screamed

Ruby: You know what this calls for, Pillow fight!!!

Ruby threw a pillow at Jaune who dodged, however the pillow hit Issei's last piece of cake....

(A/N: I do not own this gif or Fairy Tail)

Issei: My cake......it was innocent.....

Issei says with shock and sadness. Jaune stomps on the cake, making Issei scream, Jaune then throws a pillow aimed at Ruby, she caught it and threw it back on Jaune, however Issei caught it, and spoke

Issei: Alright Rose, you asked for it, I will avenge my cake!!!

Issei threw the pillow at high speed at Ruby, who was forced to dodge, however this hit Ingvild, shocking Issei

Issei: Oh no.....

Ingvild: You little shit!!!

Ingvild used her water magic and threw the pillow at Issei, who dodged at it hit Jaune, Jaune was not having that and aimed the pillow at Ingvild, who deflected and aimed at Naofumi, who used his shield to block and catch it, with a grin on his face, he spoke

Naofumi: Mind if I join?

Naofumi threw the pillow at Ruby, who deflected back at Issei, Issei used his strength to aim at Jaune, he aimed it at Ingvild who used a water shield slowing the pillow, this continued for a while with them aiming the pillows at each other, until Issei dodged a pillow aimed at him, this hit Summer who had opened the door coming back from her cleaning.

(A/N: I do not own this gif or Obey Me Delphey)

Issei: Uh Oh!!

Ruby: We are done for!!

The pillow dropped revealing a very angry Summer Rose, she is someone you do not want to see angry, she looked at the mess and got even more angry, she yelled

Summer: Look at the mess you guys have created!!!! I WANT THIS CLEANED RIGHT NOW OR YOU ALL WILL BE SLEEPING OUTSIDE TODAY!!!

Issei: B-but you can't command me-

Summer: DID I STUTTER ISSEI GOROU HYOUDOU!!!!!

Issei: N-no ma'am....

Summer: Good!! Now I want this cleaned, I will be back in 20 minutes that's all you have to clean this room, or else you know what will happen!!!

Everyone: Yes Ma'am!!

Summer then left for a walk to cool her head, leaving the others alone, Draigg then spoke

Draigg: I had no idea, she could be this intimidating, she scares even me....

Ruby: Well, when you have to lead a team full of unpredictable people, coupled with dealing with my quick to anger older half sister, then you need to be mentally resilient and strong to deal with them.

Jaune: Let's just clean this up, before she comes back, I don't wanna sleep outside!!

Ingvild: Agreed, I don't want to see her angry!!

The others nod and they start to clean up the room, thankfully it was not too damaged and they were able to clean it easily, once Summer came back, she was happy that the room was cleaned, she then spoke

Summer: No go to sleep, it's too late, and no argument!!!

Everyone nodded, they did not want to anger her, they have already learnt their lesson and they will not repeat the same mistake again, once outside, Issei apologized to Ingvild for accidentally hitting her with the pillow, she said that it was not his fault as she also hit him with the pillow, they had a small laugh before entering the room and sleeping for the night.

The Next Day

Level 6.1, 9:30 AM

Ingvild wakes up the next day to see Issei holding her in a protective manner, she smiles knowing that she has truly found the one, Issei was the next to wake up and he sees her smiling, he asks

Issei: Morning hime, is something the matter?

Ingvild nods her head sideways, she is just happy to find her true love, she does not mind sharing if it keeps him happy, Issei on the other hand would do the same, for her sake, Issei then says

Issei: Alright Ingvild, let's get up and get ready we need to meet up with the others, we are anyway planning to move to the next level.

Ingvild nods, while she was sad that they had to leave such an amazing level, she knew that they had to move to the next level very soon if they needed to get out of here and be at home finally.

Issei and Ingvild get ready and they leave the room they are in, they take the bags that are packed with food and leave from the room, where they catch up with the others, Issei told them that they need to leave this level very soon, Ruby was saddened, she spoke

Ruby: Do we really need to leave this level.......this is so good.....

Issei: Well we do need to get back home y'know.....I know most of you guys hate it, I hate it too, but we need to get a move

Jaune: Issei is right, we need to move to the next level, our target is The End, we need to be alive to reach that far, and we will be

Ruby sulked even more, Summer calmed her down, while Ingvild coped with her, Naofumi was the only one who was level headed among the group, even Issei and Jaune did not want to leave this level, but had no choice. Issei then spoke to her secretly.

Issei: I have marked this level, we can visit any time in the near future, so worry not...

Ruby was happy, at the very least she knew that they could visit the level in the near future, they stopped at All Almonds, were they purchased tons of Almond Water and other Almond Juice as many in the group were bored at having simply Almond water, Jaune then asked

Jaune: Since we are getting out, how do we do so?

Issei: Well there are two ways, one is by Glass doors which will take us to Level 11, or by a worn out door which will take us to Level 6, but worry not that door is guarded by a M.E.G personal and will not be accessible to us.

It was self explanatory that they needed to go by the Level 11 exit, they walked out of the glass doors and they were back in the skyscrapers found in Level 11.

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for this chapter, the next one will be a new way to get to The End aside from the Metro)

Here is the description for Level 6.1:
Survival Difficulty: Class 1
Safe

Secure

Devoid of Harmful entities

Level 6.1 is a large restaurant resembling a mix of bars, cafes, pubs and also other types of restaurants, all total reaching nearly a kilometer in length, and is currently still slowly expanding to this day. While the place is mainly handled by entities, wanderers may also be found working in this level.

Though consisting of one room with defined dimensions, Level 6.1 is separated into two floors composed of a variety of different eating establishments, making it a total of around 2 kilometers (1 per floor), each specializing in a particular area of food or culinary type, all of which share the same 1950's architecture and aesthetic of The Bar, which seems to be the "core" and spawn location of this particular room as all the other restaurants seem to get their supplies from its storage room, located next to it.

The halls of Level 6.1 are very spacious, only having few benches, pillars, and plants. A glass sky light can be seen on the top of most ceilings on this area, but shows nothing but darkness. However, the entire area is lit up to the equivalent of daylight emitting from the skylights and doesn't seem to change. Many bathrooms can be found throughout the halls of Level 6.1 and don't seem to have any anomalous properties besides restocking toilet paper as with most items in Level 6.1. This Level also has various large rooms with a circular dip in the middle, with benches all around. Music will play from speakers across the hall area with various songs mostly ranging from popular 80's and 90's hits. Speakers in various bars have been set up to play music chosen by the Staff running the restaurants.

This level seems to be the prime source of food in the Backrooms, as people are coming in every hour or so. It houses every kind of food and drinks you can think of, ranging from hot food and full meals, every variety of drinks such as soda, juice and water and simple snacks like granola bars, cookies and chips, you name it. And yes, it also houses Almond Water for those who are wandering. You can also find a sweeter, colored variant of Almond Water called Almond Juice. Strangely, upbeat jazz music plays from time to time despite the fact there are absolutely no radios or speakers anywhere in this Level.

Very rarely, a Faceling from Level 11 may appear in the restaurant. They will have the same properties as on level 11. One should avoid leaving the doors open before entering to this level. If the is passive, it may attempt to interact with wanderers, yet have difficulty conversing due to them lacking a face. are no longer allowed inside the level due to the last incident.

Please let me know in the comments on how to improve and I will catch y'all later

PEACE !!!!

Ending 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 320 8
After Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Asia, and Irina, along with the people he considered his brothers like Kiba and Gasper, spoke harshly and unreser...
295K 3.8K 53
After event of Trihexa,the woman in Issei harem except Asia,Ravel,Rossweisse,Yasaka and Kuroka(Ophis not in harem because she see Issei as brother) d...
20.8K 264 55
What starts as a simple vacation turns into something deadly once he arrives back home how will issei deal with not only the new influx of lovers but...
213K 2K 10
High School DxD: Lunar Eclipse~Piece of Scarlet Glass Moon Y/N Gremory, the younger sibling of Rias Gremory and Sirzechs Lucifer. You didn't have an...