Passion

By LorraMead1

Grade school teacher Amanda Hansen trades in her unattractive ways for the look of a exotic harem girl, at l... More

Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Passion
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 13

6.4K 199 27
By LorraMead1

Amanda gasped and squirmed against him. The sound of Brian's breathing was even louder than the rain pelting on the room. Amanda felt his tongue touch the seam of her lips, and without conscious decision she parted them. He groaned low in his throat, helf her face between his hands and slanted his mouth over hers, stroking deep inside, imitating the love making she was only recently familiar with. It made her body tingle with remembered heat.

He released her mouth, his lips traveling over her cheek and temple and the bridge of her nose. "Amanda..." He murmured her name wondering, over and over again. His hands slid down her shoulders and one palm ventured forward to cover her breast, rubbing over her nipple with tantalizing expertise.

It was that expertise that brought her to her senses.

Shoving him away Amanda covered herself with her hands.

Brian stood staring at her apparently dazed. "Amanda...?"

"You...you.." She couldn't believe  what she almost let happen. Her thoughts were in turmoil her emotions sensitized, and it was all his fault. "How dare you!"

He frowned his eyes black with a mixture of passion and frustration. He shook his head the tiniest bit, then growled. "I don't know. I...hell." He turned his back  his hands flexing but when Amanda began struggling with her keys to unlock the door he jerked around to face her.

She flinched from the hand he reached toward her. She felt so confused and angry at Brian for complicating things further, for apparently wanting his mystery woman, but willing to toy with her,as well. She concentrated on the anger unreasonable as it seems. "Don't touch me! You lied!"

"About what?" His shout matched the volume of her words.

"You said you wouldn't attack me!"

"I didn't attack you dammit! I kissed you. There is a big difference."

"You..you pawed me."

He loomed over her. "I touched your breast. That is all. Your nipples were hard amd I saw that and..."

She gasped loudly at his audacity feeling her face pulse with heat. "It is cold out here you ass! My...my..."

"Nipples." He supplied smirking at her.

His attitude infuriated her. "Its because of the cold, certainly not because of you."

"I know that. I am not stupid to women's bodies. But the sight Mead me lose my head a little." He suddenly looked solemn, and a little confused himself. "You have very nice breast Amanda."

Her heart raced in her chest. "My..my.."

"Breast!" He stared at her irritably. "They're called breast, dammit."

"Well they are none of your business! Keep your opinion to your self."

"Your repressed." he accused, sounding disgusted with her. "It was no big deal. Forget about it."

No big deal. The words crushed her. and to call her repressed....that was the same label her husband had applied, though she knew it wasn't true. She had the same feelings as any  other woman, but right now, she wished she didn't. Maybe it wouldn't hurt so bad if the accusation was true. She swallowed staring at Brian and his dark expression of irritation. "I'd sooner forget you, Brian Mead." And she meant it. "Go home and leave me alone."

Amanda turned and finally unlocked her door. She tried to enter but Brian stopped her."You invited me in."

"I changed my mind."

"We need to talk Amanda. This isn't going to go away."

"Of course it is. Just as soon as you do."

"No, its not." He took her arm and forced his way into her house.

Amanda refused to shut the door. She was trembling inside and felt ready to snap. She was furious with herself, with Brian, with the circumstances. "Get out."

"No. I want to talk to you."

She snorted. "You have a funny way of talking."

"Look Amanda..." He tried to sound reasonable but his eyes dropped to her breast again, almost unintentionally it seemed. "Lets get dried off. Then we can sort this out."

"There is nothing to sort out. You crossed the line and I don't want you to ever do that again."

"Well, I am damn well going to do it again, and real soon if you don't get your ass in the other room and find something dry to wear that isn't showing of your..."

She fled the room and purposely slammed the bedroom door. Hard.

Odious man! Amanda yanked off her soaked clothing repeatedly shoving her glasses up on her nose. And other while she rained silent curses on Brian's head. Talk about an ass! First he claims to be depressed because he is without a date, then he wants to see the mystery woman again and cant, and then he makes a move on her, Amanda. She stopped in the process of pulling a thick terry cloth floor length robe over her head.

He had actually done that made a pass at her. And he couldn't have been completely toying with her. He had been affected also she could see it.  Slowly she sat on the edge of her bed.

Brian Mead wanted Amanda Hansen? Good grief.

But her thinking continued, he also wanted her alter ego,the mystery woman, and he already slept with her. She knew they were one and the same But Brian didn't. Was he only biding his time with her until he could discover the identity  of the masked harem girl?

It was equal parts of ridiculous and unreasonable, but she was feeling jealous of herself.

She finished dressing then left the bedroom. Brian was pacing the living room., his shirt off, a towel in his hands as he tried to dry himself off. He removed his shoes and socks, and had left them by the front door. His jeans were dark soaked from the rain and molded to his thighs and ass. Amanda cleared her throat.

Turning Brian stared at her. She was nervous, she couldn't help that. Everything had suddenly shifted again, so many changes converging on her all at once. She was at loss as how to deal with it all.

His eyes swept over her from her still wet hair to her naked feet. He didn't say a word, but held her eyes his hands hanging from his sides.

"I apologize if I overreacted," She said. "You took me by surprise. I never once suspected you might..."

A reluctant smile curved his mouth. "You acted as if I defiled you in some way. Was it really so bad Honey?"

"No." She shook her head, her heavy braid swinging be hind her. "But I really don't think getting physical is a good Idea. I like being friends with you too much to complicate things. And it would have the same effect on you, being.. involved, I mean as it would on me."

He aproached her slowly, then stopped in front of her. She lowered her eyes  unable to meet his gaze. He crouched slightly to look in her face. "Amanda don't sell yourself short. You cant know how I might react to you."

But she could, because she knew how he reacted to the mysterious and provocative harem girl. She was simply Amanda. Plain and boring. "You are used to beautiful women. Tons of them."

"Tons? Huh? Well that is not true." He wrapped the towel around his neck holding the ends. "I haven't had a ounce of experience with any real relationships. In fact the only relationship I have ever had was worth a damn was with my brother. And now Britney. But that is not what we are talking about, is it? So give me a break here, OK?"

She stared up at him helplessly, and then he cupped her cheek, his thumb stroking her temple. " i like the way we are together Amanda. We could have a good relationship."

She needed some space. With Brian standing so close , she could see the water drops still clinging to the dark swirls of hair on his chest. His body was moist from the rain, his muscles slick and smooth. Her nipples tightened again and she stepped away. Space. She definitely needed space.

"Why don't you tell me what you really want, Brian."

She walked into the kitchen as casually as possible and pulled two mugs from the cabinet.

She was filling the glass coffeepot with water when she felt Brian behind her. His hands lifted up to her upper arms and he pulled her back against his chest. He whispered against her temple. "I'm not sure I know I like spending time with you. And I know I am going to want to kiss you again."

"Amanda closed her eyes. "What about other women?"

"What other women?"

"Your masked lady for one. Are you only wanting to spend time with me until you can convince Brit to give you her name? And if your harem girl wants to see you again, then what?"

She could feel the added tension in the way Brian's hands gripped her. "You are jumping the gun, Amanda. Hell I didn't ask you to marry me. I am not asking for a life time commitment."

She pulled away embarrassment vying with anger rising within her. He made her sound desperate. "That isn't what I meant, Brian. I certainly don't aspire to tie you down. I don't aspire to do anything with you. Its just that I know how you are about commitment's, and I am trying to point out that you would only be using me until something better came along. Right now I like you as a friend. Im grateful for the time you donate to helping the children. But if you...that is...if we..."

Brian rolled his eyes in exasperation. "If I made love to you. That is what you are trying to say isnt it?"

"yes. If we...did that. I am honest enough to admit my heart might get involved and then my pride would suffer when you decided to toss me aside. I don't think I could forgive you, and our friendship, which I count more important than sex. it would be ruined.

She couldn't look at I'm after that little speech. Instead she went about setting out cookies and preparing some coffee. She felt like a fraud.

Brian narrowed his eyes in disbelief. "You are amazing. You know that? I am surprised you didn't carry your predictions through the end of time. And you forget to cover a few scenarios. I man what if that jerk you told me you used to love suddenly reappeared? Or what if ine of your teacher buddies caught your eye? You could ditch me!" He stormed around the kitchen his hands on his hips his dark eyebrows lowered in a fierce frown. "I wasn't talking about sometime in the distant future dammit. I was talking about now."

Amanda choked on a sip of coffee she just taken. Brian grumbled and proceeded to pace.

"All Right, all right! " She sucked in several desperate breaths then glowered at him. "You are wanting to..to..."

He rolled his eyes again and sighed loud enough to rattle the window panes. "Make love. Its called making love Amanda. People have been doing it since the beginning of time. They will continue to doit until the end of time. It is necessary and enjoyable, maybe. But not necessary."

She gave him her patented snort. "I am not as open as you, Brian. I certainly haven't been doing it." She realized her slip immediately. Brian was looking at her curiously and she stammered a explanation. "Enjoyable maybe, but not necessary."

"God save us from liberated women." He advanced her and Amanda held her coffee between them like a shield. Brian took it from her. "Do you care about me Amanda?"

"I care about alot of men. That doesn't mean I want to sleep with them."

He stiffened, and his eyes grew hard. "Who? WHO do you care about?"

"Bobby for one."

"My brother?"

"Yes, and several of the teachers WHO I have been friends with since I started teaching here. I care about some of the parents I have gotten to know, and a few of my neighbors..."

"Amanda." Brian laid his fingers against her lips. "There is caring, and then there's caring."

She nodded. Brian removed his hand from her mouth and put it on her cheek. "Tell me you care about me."

"This sounds suspiciously like a seduction routine, you have practiced to perfection."

Brian stepped back, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Obviously I haven't practiced enough."

Amanda smiled, her first real smile since he'd kissed her. He looked every bit of confused as she felt. "Brian be reasonable. I am not going to jump into bed with you, just because you suddenly find me strange and interesting."

"I never said.."

"I am different from other women you know, and the main difference is that I am not trying to Wendel my way into your bed. You are just curious not really aroused. Go home and take a warm bath and you will feel better in the morning."

He shook his head being very precise. "I wont."

Amanda laughed. "Don't pout Brian. Surely some woman somewhere has told you no before."

"Not that I would admit to. And just because you are not interested right now, doesn't mean I will stop being interested. When you get used to the idea and accept the fact you'll see that I was right."

She looked at him suspiciously. "About what?"

Quickly before she could move away Brian bent down and kissed her hard and fast. "We will be good together. I am sure of it."

That was an already prov-en fact, but Brian couldn't know it. She smiled. "Bragging Mr mead?"

"No." He stared intently into her eyes. "Making a promise."

Amanda felt the heat building in her stomach. But then Brian pulled out a seat at the table  and sprawled in it. "In the mean time..." He raised his arms and clasped his hands behind his head. "No pressure. You re the best Friend I ever had. I suppose I can be content with that. For now."

Amanda felt relief and disappointment. "Good than we can stop all this nonsense and play some cards." She pulled a deck from the drawer and sat across from, Brian.

"What would you like to play? " She looked at Brian.

"Strip poker?"

Amanda started to rise her mouth drawn in annoyance, but Brian stopped her. He was laughing. OK, OK, OK  Bad joke, sorry."

She nodded. "OK so what should we play?"

With a twinkle in his eye he asked innocently. "Old maid?"

She threw the cards at him then sat there glaring.

"Well I suppose that decides it" He grinned a card sitting on top of his head, the rest on his lap and on the floor. "Fifty two pick up it is."

yay another chapter more votes and comment more I will write and fast If y'all comment tell me what y'all think I will post at least 1 chap a day maybe two..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 153 15
After Aiger broke Valtryek valt was determined to get his title back and defeat his opponents,after this fight some of the others were a little bit h...
2M 119K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2K 14 2
Ruby Dobb has worked with Nathan Dalton for two and a half years now and was not that impressed. The typical arrogant behavior was one thing but afte...
28.3K 1.1K 12
Ladybug is a well known singer all around the world. She's nice as can be, but also very competitive. Chat Noir is also famous for his singing. Very...