Dimitrescu Sisters X Reader O...

By 9YoursTruly6

I saw that there were barely any one-shot books about the Dimitrescu sisters- and even if there were any; the... More

REQUEST HERE
?
?- part 2
!
B | Picnic
C | Gotcha
D | Catch Me
B | Wet
C | Be There
D | Let's Bake?
B | Babygirl
C | I'll Teach You
D | Lost Puppies
B | I'm Here
D | Stay In Or Go Out
B | Forgive Me?
C | Stalker
D | Play Fight
B | No Game
C | Bloody Mess
D | Tag, You're It
B | Just This Once

C | Stay Quiet

4.2K 126 25
By 9YoursTruly6

Smut

It was a fun day today at the castle. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood and not much horrific has happened yet.

All the maids were doing their job- so were you, but your schedule wasn't as busy as theirs.

Lady Dimitrescu was, as usual, doing her work.

And the sisters were busy enjoying their time spent in the castle, with you.

Daniela had suggested for you all to go and play hide & seek, to which everyone agreed on- except the raven-haired sister.

It took you a bit of time along with some whining and puppy eyes until she finally decided to tag along.

She seemed to have a lot of fun even though she rejected the game at first hand.

The 4 of you did rock, paper, scissors to decide who was going to seek at first- and it was you.

And unsurprisingly, you didn't get all of them. The only one you ended up finding was Daniela, because she couldn't keep her giggles inside when you padded along the room she was in.

Somehow Daniela had found everybody, Bela as the first person before also finding Cassandra and you.

The middle sister wasn't all too glad with being found, as was to be noticed by her pouting- which was rather cute if you had to be honest.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

Bela's counting made you snap out of your thoughts and come back to reality. Your head turned around just to see that the other two had already left you on your own.

You ran faster than you thought you could, to a room where you hoped you wouldn't be found.

Once inside and having the door closed, you ran to the supply room that was attached to it.

Opening the door, you almost screamed at the top of your lungs as you were pulled inside- a hand covering your mouth as precaution so that you wouldn't make noise.

"Shh.." You felt someone whisper against the back of your neck.

The distinct smell that overcame you made it clear who was holding you from behind.

You took her hand off of your mouth to turn around and see Cassandra standing in front of you. She had a rather unreadable smile on her face.

"Hi cutie." She whispered and pinned you between her and the door.

Your heartbeat sped up as you had nowhere to go and nowhere to look except those glowing eyes.

She leaned in and pressed her lips rather harshly against yours. Her hands came around your throat as she squeezed it shut just the slightest bit.

To your surprise- you pushed her away from you.

"What are you doing?!" You whispered in a mad tone, "We could get caught!"

But she didn't seem to care what you had just said, because just like before, her hand was back around your throat and her breath was felt against your lips.

"If you stay quiet, then we won't get caught."

You heard the smirk that was on her face just by the way she was speaking.

Before you knew it, your clothes were discarded and on the floor- leaving you to stand naked in front of Cassandra.

Her eyes scanned the parts of your body that she could make out in the dim light, and it made you squirm.

Knowing that she checking you out was absolutely nerve wrecking, in the good way.

"Here I come!" Bela yelled out.

The game has started and you were scared for life right now.

But those worries somewhat faded away when you felt a finger slide through your folds, picking up the wetness that was threatening to fall onto the floor beneath you.

Teeth sank into your skin at your hip as Cassandra's finger ghosted over your clit.

Your hands held into her head before you bucked your hips into her hand, trying to get her to do more without saying anything.

But you knew she was bound to be sadistic and would tease you till your death.

She sucked the blood right up as it started to flow, her finger continuing to rub over your clit but just a bit faster. Your legs were already giving out and this was only the start.

You closed your eyes and held in the deep sigh you were about to let out, not knowing if Bela was nearby.

A mouth wrapped around your nipple and a tongue swiped across it, pleasuring you with that.

With your ear against the door, you tried to listen for any footsteps. And you heard them.

They were running across the halls, echoing off the walls of the castle.

As something new came into play, you looked down.

Cassandra had enveloped your pussy into her mouth and was staring you dead into your eyes, a mischievous expression was written all over her face.

With a raise of her eyebrows, she began to suck and lick, almost making slurping noises at that.

Your legs felt like jelly at this point and you had to hold yourself up by just Cassandra's head. Her tongue lapped up your juices and entered you just the tiniest bit before going back to your clit.

Her hands came up your legs and held onto your thighs, spreading your legs open further.

"Fuck." You cursed under your breath and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling on it.

Your teeth were leaving marks in your lip by now.

Cassandra's hand came up and shoved 2 fingers inside of you, easing their way in until she was knuckles deep.

A sinful moan couldn't help but escape as she moved her digits in and out along your walls, her mouth still working on your throbbing clit.

You didn't know how much time has passed, but it might've been minutes already and the game could be nearing its end.

You guess you weren't going to get caught.

The girl went up and took your lips into hers, her thumb rubbing your clit quickly as her fingers pumped in and out.

Noises of her sloppy pounding filled the quiet room along with the whines and pants of you, signaling you were nearing your high.

It felt like it was a 100 degrees right now.

"You're such a good girl," Cassandra murmured against your ear, "Taking my fingers like this while staying quiet as if your life depended on it."

You choked on the air and wrapped your arms around her body, knowing you were going to give out any second now if she continued to talk like this.

"I'd like to see you like this more often, Y/N,"

Her fangs grazed along your pulse point, something far too sensitive.

"Cumming on my fingers." She smirked with a curl of her fingers, hitting your sweet spot.

And that was the breaking point for you, and sadly enough, you couldn't hold it back any longer.

"Cassie!" You exclaimed as your body bucked into hers, your walls clenching around her still moving digits.

Cassandra didn't even attempt at keeping you quiet, wanting to hear you come for her despite being in a game of hide and seek with her sisters.

Since it was Bela, she knew that her eldest sister already knew what was going on behind closed doors.

There was a moment of silence when you came down from your orgasm- being held in the Dimitrescu's arms.

Then there was a knocking on the door, "Cassandra Dimitrescu!"

It was Bela.

Cassandra smirked against your skin, "Yes, my dear beloved sister?"

"We need to have a talk!" She exclaimed and you heard her walk off shortly after.

You sighed deeply.

Hopefully you weren't in trouble too.

But despite that, best game of hide and seek- ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 963 23
this book contains: ā€¢ fluff ā€¢ smut ā€¢ sad ā€¢ angst ā€¢ two shots šŸ’Œ: hey there! thank you for taking your time, reading this, I appreciate it. it's my f...
502K 18.4K 34
This is a mature, 18+ Alcina Dimitrescu X female reader fanfiction! You are a scullery maid at castle dimitrescu, until one day Lady Dimitrescu disco...
120K 2.5K 19
Dimitrescu Daughters x Male Reader It was just his luck that he ended up in a village of cannibalistic monsters. A place with nothing more than depre...
1.9K 6 14
Random one-shots about some of my favorite characters. This will not include smut but maybe in the future I will publish a book containing smut, so e...