Helluva Boss X Reader (Season...

Galing kay LightningFlamer

Making a decision while drunk can change your life forever. In Blitzo's case, adopting Y/N, a 7-year-old hel... Higit pa

CHAPTER 1: A TYPICAL NIGHT IN HELL
CHAPTER 2: A DRINK TO THINK
CHAPTER 3: THE PUP IN THE RED DRESS
CHAPTER 4: A NOT VERY WARM WELCOME
CHAPTER 5: STUBBORN "FAMILY"
CHAPTER 6: IN THE WAITING OFFICE
CHAPTER 7: THREE IMPS, A HELLHOUND AND A KID
CHAPTER 9: WELCOME TO IMP.
CHAPTER 10: ALONE AT LAST
CHAPTER 11: LEVEL ZERO
CHAPTER 12: THE RIVAL DOLL
CHAPTER 13: ALMOST HOME ALONE
CHAPTER 14: (UN)STABLE CONDITION
CHAPTER 15: DISCIPLINE OR COMPASSION?
CHAPTER 16: LOST BULLET
CHAPTER 17: PATIENCE
CHAPTER 18: TAKE THE FLAG
CHAPTER 19: CROSS MY HEART
CHAPTER 20: BEING A FATHER IS EXPENSIVE
CHAPTER 21: CHATTERING
CHAPTER 22: IMP CITY
CHAPTER 23: KEEP THE CHANGE
CHAPTER 24: TRUST THE PROCESS
CHAPTER 25: FAMILY NIGHT
CHAPTER 26: NO MORE QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 27: TWO TICKETS
CHAPTER 28: FOOLPROOF PLAN
CHAPTER 29: BLOOD IN AISLE 13
CHAPTER 30: SCARS OF THE PAST
CHAPTER 31: SHARING THE BLAME
CHAPTER 32: SINNERS AND SINS
CHAPTER 33: CLIENT PRIORITY
CHAPTER 34: I'M NOT YOU.
CHAPTER 35: I WAS YOU..
CHAPTER 36: MURDER FAMILY (PART 1)
CHAPTER 37: MURDER FAMILY (PART 2)
CHAPTER 38: I'M SORRY
CHAPTER 39: CAKE FOR HITMANS
CHAPTER 40: NIGHT TERROR
CHAPTER 41: WHAT ARE YOU SHOOTING FOR?
CHAPTER 42: NOSTALGIC GRIPS
CHAPTER 43: INFERNAL NEIGHS
CHAPTER 44: SNIFF SNIFF
CHAPTER 45: DING
CHAPTER 46: TAXI
CHAPTER 47: LOO LOONLAND (PART 1)
CHAPTER 48: LOO LOO LAND (PART 2)
CHAPTER 49: LOO LOO LAND (PART 3)
CHAPTER 50: FIRE
CHAPTER 51: HEAT
CHAPTER 52: BURN
CHAPTER 53: FEAR REFLECTIONS
CHAPTER 54: LOO LOO ENDS
CHAPTER 55: COMFORTING HAND
CHAPTER 56: FREE THERAPY SESSION
CHAPTER 57: EXTRA LESSONS
CHAPTER 58: COFFEE N' MEDS
CHAPTER 59: CLERKS
CHAPTER 60: WATCH AND LEARN
CHAPTER 61: LETTING THE GUARD DOWN
CHAPTER 62: LEARNING TO SWIM
CHAPTER 63: ROUGH PLAY

CHAPTER 8: SISTERLY LOVE

6.6K 210 203
Galing kay LightningFlamer

Blitzø: Loona..

Loona: Nope..

Blitzø: Open it.

Loona: No.

He stamps his foot in annoyance.

Blitzø: Loona, open the GOD DAMNED portal!!

Loona: Fuck no.

They've spent the last few minutes waiting for Loona to cooperate and do her ONLY job. But she's sitting at her desk, using her cell phone, not even looking him in the face and refusing to let them work simply because she doesn't want to deal with that little furball.

Meanwhile, Moxxie's tapping his foot looking at the time and Millie is glancing at Loona, flipping her the bird for not letting them work.

Moxxie: The victim will soon leave the indicated location. We are running out of time. We have to hurry, damn it!

Loona: Such a shame then.

Millie: Bitch, are you fucking joking?!

She tears her own hair off her head in frustration. Resisting the urge to slice up that hellhound with her battle axe.

Blitzø: JUST OPEN THAT FUCKING, SHITTY PORTAL NOW!

Y/N: What's a portal?

Everyone turns to Y/N who's sitting on a chair watching the whole situation. Asking such an off topic question throws everyone off their anger for a few seconds. She tilts her head still waiting for an answer.

Blitzø rubs his temples, pissed. He knows that yelling, even if it's the simplest thing, won't lead to anything. So he sighs and decides to use a better method... Manipulation.

He walks arrogantly towards his daughter with a fake smile.

Blitzø: Allow me to explain this to you in a way you can understand, sweetie.

He puts his hand on the hellhound's back. The way he talks and touches her makes her show her fangs out of disgust. She hopes that what he says next will convince her, because otherwise she will break his neck.

Blitzø: If you don't open the portal, we can't do our job. If we don't do our job, our client won't pay us. If the client doesn't pay us, you won't have any money. And without your precious green, you won't be able to spend on your magazines, clothes and alcohol to get you shit faced, just the way you like it.

Shockingly, she doesn't beat the heaven out of him. Instead, she judges him with her eyes, thinking of what he said.

Blitzø may not know much about his first own adopted daughter, but one thing he knows perfectly well is that she's an alcoholic who'll do anything for some bucks.

Loona, convinced, sighs. It's more annoying having to be with all of them than just that fluff anyway. She opens the book to the proper page, and touches the written texts.

Loona: You better pay me at least double today.

Blitzø: Deal.

The boss, victorious, smiles and gives space to his daughter when he sees the writings of the book begin to shine.

M&M sigh in relief and watch the portal ring open, revealing a completely different landscape than hell.

Y/N's eyes light up and her pupils dilate as she observes a blue sky, covered with white clouds that seem so fluffy, a grass so green with some tall and colorful trees... and best of all, a light breeze of cool air crossing through the portal.

The face of the rest is simply indifferent when seeing a park on the other side.

Y/N: WOAH...

Blitzø: Yeah, I know, it sucks. How can they live with so much blue?!

Moxxie: Let's just go..

All Imps cross over to the other side normally while Y/N continues to delusionally observe the other side.

She's so amazed that her fur stands on end and doesn't even realize that her dad didn't say goodbye to her when he left.

Having the curiosity of a 7-year-old girl, she approaches the portal. Feeling a stronger breeze and seeing such scenery closer and closer to her, she tries to put her hand in it. Wondering... "What would it feel like?"

Her thoughts are interrupted when the portal suddenly slams shut, causing her to reflexively jump in fear and quickly pull her hand away, grabbing her wrist.

She turns to look at Loona, confused at what just happened.

Loona: Aww.. I didn't slice your hand down..

Y/N watches as her older sister, with all the nonchalance in the world, closes the book, puts it on the table and settles into her desk seat.

She pulls a magazine out of a drawer in the desk she's sitting on and gives it her full attention, ignoring Y/N completely.

Meanwhile the young hellhound, having nothing to do, approaches Loona. She stands on her tiptoes to see her big sister face and thinks of something to say, but she can't think of anything. Then she looks at the magazine that she's reading.

It's a magazine for hellhounds, she remembers in the foundation there were some in the bathroom. That never caught her attention, but now that her sister's reading one, she's curious to at least read the title.

She tilts her head slightly so she can read that the title says... "Does urinating on your date's drink make you more attractive?"

Y/N turns to look at Loona who only directs her gaze at the magazine. Paying no attention to the young hellhound.

On some other occasion, Y/N would look for something to distract herself in the place. However, discovering what a portal is and having it so close, only aroused the curiosity of said thing for that young kid making her want to know everything about it. And seeing that her older sister opened one without problems, she knows that for now she's the only one who can give her answers.

Y/N: How do you make portals?

Loona turns the page of the magazine and keeps reading, without even peeking on the kid.

Searching for answers, Y/N looks at the book on the table, the same book that glowed when the portal was made.

Y/N: Does the magic book makes them?

However, Loona doesn't reply again. Y/N wonders if she can really hear her, but refocuses on the portals.

If Loona won't give her answers, it might be best to find out by herself, but she should at least ask for permission first.

Y/N: Can I try to make one?

The adult hellhound just wobbles the magazine trying to focus on reading it, again not responding to the kid.

Y/N lowers her ears, discouraged. She didn't say yes. But suddenly her ears perk up and her eyes light up as she understands something. She didn't say no either.

She takes advantage of the moment, walks next to a part of the desk where she can reach the book and stretches out her arm. But Loona grabs her by that arm tightly immediately and lifts her off the ground.

Y/N: OW ow ow!!

She lifts the kid up to the point where they see each other face to face.

Loona: Don't touch that, you'll break it.

Although Loona's expression seems indifferent and bored, the pressure with which she grabs Y/N and keeps her dangling shows her irritation towards that dirty fluff.

Y/N grabs onto the arm she's being held on trying to free herself. Loona, in order not to have to deal with her anymore, rolls her eyes, walks to the empty rectangular fish tank next to her desk and drops her there.

Unfortunately for the adult hellhound, Blitzø still hasn't found a place to buy electric eels yet.

As Y/N sits recovering from that slight fall, Loona crouches down so she can look the kid in the face.

Loona: Stay here.

After that she goes back to her desk and play with her phone.

The young hellhound looks around the fish tank. Seeing that there's not a lot to do there, she turns to Loona and puts her hands on the glass.

Y/N: What is this glass thingy for?

Loona: Shut up, I'm working.

Y/N: What are you working on?

She tilts her head. Loona doesn't beat around the bush and tries to get the pup to shut her mouth.

Loona: I make sure no one bothers me and if they do I kill them.

Y/N: Sounds boring..

Loona sighs hoping no more words will come out of her.

Y/N lies on her stomach resting her head on her arms while she digs a little in the dirt of the fish tank with her claw.

Her red dress collects more and more dirt from the fish tank as the seconds tick by. Y/N doesn't care much if her clothes get dirty but she wonders if it would bother her dad.. Once Blitzø is on her mind, she wonders how he's going.

Y/N: What is daddy going to do there?

Loona slams her hand on the table, takes a deep breath and turns to Y/N clenching her jaw as she shows her teeth.

Loona: He kills assholes for money, but if you keep talking I'll kill you for free.

The pup curls her lip in disgust.

Y/N: I don't like that job.

Loona: I don't give a fuck.

Y/N sits back down, brushing the dirt off her dress thoughtfully.

Y/N: Can I tell you a secret?

Loona: No.

Y/N: Ok I'll tell you..

Loona opens a desk drawer looking for her headphones. But doesn't find anything. She sighs in frustration.

Y/N: I never liked all that killing and stuff... Not even in the games with the kids of the foundation...

The adult hellhound smirks at her and shakes her head.

Loona: Oh Satan, how pathetic.

Y/N: It's just that I like to play with toys in a happier way. If you want, when daddy comes, I can teach you and him how to pla-

Loona: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

The young hellhound immediately shuts her mouth and raises her hands in fright.

SICK of hearing her talk, Loona goes straight to the point with Y/N.

Loona: Let me be clear to you that you and I are NOT sisters and Blitzø is NOT your "daddy". Shit, stop saying that, it's disgusting.

Y/N: Ok, ok sorry!

Loona: Now shut up! If you keep talking I SWEAR I'll throw you out the window.

She rests her legs on the desk and goes back to using her cell phone.

Meanwhile Y/N crosses her arms and frowns pouting in anger. She didn't have to be so rude.

But now she's sure of something. Since Loona was so rude to her, she won't talk to her anymore. Never ever!

...

A few seconds pass...

Y/N stops crossing her arms bored.

She sees Loona's still using her cell phone..

She looks around the fish tank...

There really is nothing to do...

There's not even that much dirt to make a sand castle or something..

She taps the glass with her claw...

She taps again.. and again and again and again and again..

Loona takes one more deep breath as her ear twitches.

After a few seconds the noise stops making Loona sigh in relief.

...

Y/N: Where does the portal lead you to?

Loona: OH FUCK IT!

Loona gets up, fed up and runs to Y/N. She grabs the back of her neck and picks her up
aggressively.

Y/N: No! Wait!

She heads towards the main office which is where the closest windows are.

Loona: I fucking warned you!

Y/N: NONONONO I'M SORRY!

The windows can't really open enough to throw out a kid that size, but Loona doesn't give a fuck. She'll throw her out of that window even if it means smashing it in her face.

Y/N seeing Loona taking her at the office, with hundreds of windows to choose where she'll be thrown off, thinks of anything to save herself.

Y/N: WAIT WAIT WAIT!! WHAT WILL DA- UH.. BLITZØ THINK IF HE SEES I'M NOT HERE?!

Loona: If he was with you for just 10 minutes he'd do the exact same thing.

She starts swinging her ready to throw Y/N.

Y/N: W-WAIT!! PLEASE STOP!

She shuts her eyes when she has the window face to face and feels Loona swinging her.

She swings her harder and harder, until suddenly... she stops.

Y/N opens her eyes after not feeling a window breaking her face and turns to see Loona.

Y/N: Huh?

Loona: .... I have an idea..

She lowers Y/N, the legs of the young hellhound at the moment of stepping on the ground begin to tremble abruptly and she moves away from the window as quickly as possible.

Y/N: W-w-what idea?

Loona: I won't let Blitzø have an easy job.

She walks towards Y/N looking down at her without bending down.

Y/N without understanding anything of what is happening or Loona's plan, asks scared that it'll make her more angry.

Y/N: W-What do you mean?

Loona: Look little rat, if you want Blitzø to start loving you you have to spend more time with him.

That catches the young hellhound's attention just as planned.

Y/N: And.. how do I do that?

Loona smirks mischievously and begins her new plan.

Loona: You will join IMP.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

326K 4.9K 26
Y/N is a regular 17-year old boy who goes to high-school and hangs out with friends, life is pretty normal for him until he gets a bullet in the left...
21.1K 815 15
"A human that struggles in a world where good people never win." "A hellhound that struggles to trust anybody in a terrible world." Forced to run awa...
435K 12.3K 95
When horror loving (Y/n) investigates a possible paranormal disturbance, he catches a glimpse of a group of demonic beings, following them into their...
17.4K 377 15
(The sequel to The Shattered Heart) It's been about a year since Y/N and Loona got together, and things were going well between the two of them. Howe...