The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

Per Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Chapter 40

376 5 0
Per Silver-Tigress

Vivian's P. O. V:

A week has passed since the Kyoshi Island mission, and I've been spending its time with my mate.

Currently, we're at my house and he's kissing me as I'm trying to open my door. I'm wearing a pink long sleeved shirt with lace sleeves and a red skirt with the hem tinted white.

We stumble into my house and I kick the door closed. Rogue and I head upstairs to my room and we resume our heated makeout session in my bed, with the Cheney stripping off my clothes but leaving on my undergarments, while I do the same to him.

Once his shirt and cape were off, I run my fingers over his strong chest. He does the same to my body as he keeps kissing me.

We'd arranged for Rogue to spend the night at my place, while Sting looks after Frosch. Rogue and I continue to kiss, his hands still running lightly over my exposed skin, for awhile longer.

Eventually, Rogue settles down and lies down beside me. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his strong chest.

"I had a great time tonight," I murmur.

"I'm glad. You deserved it after your recent S-class job," He says, kissing the top of my head and making me smile. "Are you well enough to resume work soon?"

"Hmhm," I reply. "I'm good to resume tomorrow. Do you want to join me, Rogue-kun?"

"I'd love to," He says. Rogue kisses the top of my head once again. "For now, though, you should go to sleep."

"Goodnight, Roguey," I mumble as I snuggle further into his chest.

"Goodnight, Viv-chan," Rogue murmurs back as I drift off to sleep to the feeling of him stroking my light chestnut brown hair.

🗡🗡🗡

I wake up the next morning, still wrapped in my mate's arms, my back to his chest. I turn over to see a content expression on his features as morning sunlight pours in through my curtains.

I lightly brush back some of his hair and run my fingers over his cheek.

"Good morning," Rogue murmurs, smiling as his eyes flutter open.

I return his smile as I reply, "Good morning, Roguey."

"How are you feeling this morning?" Rogue asks, gently running his fingers along my bare right side and making my skin tingle.

"All better. I'm ready to get back to work."

"That's good." Rogue kisses my lips a few times before leaving a trail of them down the right side of my neck, making me moan. He kisses my shoulder once, twice, before returning his lips to my own.

We soon pull back and I caress his face again. I tel him, "I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast." Rogue nods his head. He kisses me once more before letting me go into the bathroom for a quick shower. Once I was done, I requip into my work attire, then head downstairs to make a cheese and bacon omelette for breakfast.

As I was finishing up, Rogue exits the bathroom in his usual attire which he'd brought over last night and helps to set the table. I finish making the omelette in a few minutes before Rogue and I bring our plates over, then we dig in.

"I'd called Sting to bring Frosch over while you were getting ready," I tell the Cheney. He nods his head appreciatively.

"Thanks, Viv-chan."

After breakfast and we finish washing up in the bathroom, Rogue and I start making our way towards the Fairy Tail guild hall.

When we get there, Sting was already there, chatting with Natsu while Frosch was mingling with the other Exceeds.

"Good morning, guys!" I call, waving, gaining my teammates' and Sting's attention.

"Look who finally decided to show up," Says Sting, coming over.

"It's great to see you too, Sting-kun," o respond.

"Natsu told me all about your job request. Sure wish Rogue and I could've gone with you," Says Sting.

"Maybe next time?" I suggest.

"Looking forward to it," Says Sting.

"Rogue! Vivian!" Frosch calls as he runs up to his partner. Rogue scoops him up I his arms.

"How have you been, Frosch?" Asks Rogue.

"Good!" The little green Exceed chimes.

"LOVE RIVAL!!" Juvia Lockser screams in my face, making me scowl back at her. My guess is, she found out about the part of the Kyoshi Island mission where Gray saved me from Neridah's attack...

I swear, she's so paranoid!

"For the last time, Juvia! I. Don't. Want. Him!" I snap back lowly before I hug Rogue's arm. "For your information, Rogue is my mate, not Gray. So, he's all yours."

Juvia pauses as she blinks at me and the Shadow Dragon Slayer, glancing between us. "R-Really? Y-You're not after Juvia's Gray-sama because you already have a boyfriend?" She asks, making me nod my head.

"That's right. So go ahead. Gray's all yours."

"Hey!" The ice wizard exclaims indignantly.

Juvia gasps happily and bounds over to him, though Gray is desperately trying to get away from her.

"How annoying," I mumble, hugging Rogue's arm tigger as I snuggle my face against his shoulder.

"What was that about?" Asks Sting, gazing after the Lockser.

I say in exasperation as a mail man arrives and goes up to Makarov, sitting on the counter of the bar, "That was Juvia Lockser. She has an unhealthy obsession with Gray-kun and thinks everyone is out to get him," I explain.

"Everyone?" Mutters Rogue. I nod my head.

"Yup," I reply, popping the p. "Everyone." I deadpan when I see Natsu is now fighting it out with Gray and let out another sigh.

"Thank you," Master was saying and I look up in time to see the mail man leave as Master reads the letter.

"What is it?" Asks Laxus.

"Vivian! Come over here," Master calls once he's finished reading the letter.

"What is it?" I question, pulling away from Rogue as I go up to the short old man.

"The mayor of Gardenia Town, Alastair Crowley, has asked you to deal with a certain matter," Says Makarov.

"Gardenia Town?" Echoes Wendy as she, Erza and Lucy come over.

I explain, "It's my hometown."

I look back at Makarov as he tells me, "He says the town is being attacked and needs your help."

Worry tugging my heart, I ask, "Do they know by who?"

"Alastair says they're being attacked by a lava monster."

I could only stare at Makarov, unable to believe what I just heard.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

41.9K 777 35
Zero was always hunted down. Either it being the Magic Council, or guilds, she has never belonged anywhere because of her father. They share the want...
20.8K 380 30
Lucy had lost her memories when she was young. when she turn 18 she get her memories back and her mate what will the guild said,will they turn there...
67.7K 1.7K 37
A girl. Lost. Abandoned. By two dragons. Her Mother and Father. She's a puppet. His puppet. Emotionless. A puppet without her strings that connect h...
283K 4.8K 32
{[DISCONTINUED]} Y/N is the 1st Wizard Saint known as the 'Fairy Goddess' because she is very beautiful like a Fairy and very powerful like a Goddess...