Creepover

By lastimebts

"can you feel it?if yes then you do..." Keeping his cold hand on my chest he said. " But why did you do that... More

characters
THE LAST HUG
2. KIDNAPPED?
3. FRAME?
4. PRECIOUS THING?
5. LAST MEMORY
6. YOU?
7. YUNA
8. FIRST MEETING
9. TRUTH OR DARE?
10. GRANIFIER
11. YEONJUN-AHH!
12. RED RING
13. KISS?
14. MAKE OUT?
15. FINALLY!
16. COURT ROOM?
17. BABY YEONTAN?
18. PUNISHMENT
19. LOYAL
20. PREGNANT?
21. YEONJUN?
22. ROSE!
23. WHERE AM I?
24. aries
25. get out
26. the keys
27. where?
28. the end?

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

35 3 0
By lastimebts

HEY GUYS!! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE TOWARDS MY FIRST BOOK ON WATTPAD.

NO HATE TO ANY OF THE MEMBERS OF BTS, BLACKPINK AND ARI. THEY PLAYED A CHARACTERS. AND ALSO THIS IS NOT A REAL STORY. IT'S A FANFICTION.

AND ALSO SOME PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ARI... LIKE WHO IS SHE?

SO ARI IS A FORMER MEMBER OF GROUP REDSQUARE. SHE'S REALLY REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND FITTED IN THE CHARACTER OF MY BOOK.

HERE IS SHE:

I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU WOULD HAVE LOVED READING THIS BOOK... THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

PEACE OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 12.8K 35
" You really think that low of me " " Yes, y/n yes " he shouted at her "I really think that cheap of you because what did you in that project and wh...
746K 33.1K 37
| In which Jeongguk asked Taehyung who is secretly in love with him for three years now for help on how to win his crush's heart. "I'm hurt by the fa...
3.6K 79 20
"words babygirl, say 'yes master i understand'" jungkook caressed your cheek and cooed. "fuck. you." you spat instead.
792 96 26
Was the reality you thought knew... real? - "Cant you see youre hurting him? Does he really mean nothing to you? How long are you gonna pretend?" "I...