Sweet as candy ( Yandere Baki...

By SimpQueen1738

For The first time in history a Black female has entered the arena. No she wasn't a Hanma she wasn't even Ja... More

Night out
Before we begin
In the beginning....
Embarrassed or relieved?
Death row inmates
Deaths clutches
A/n:
Untitled Part 9
First Everything

Victory or loss?

2.7K 92 12
By SimpQueen1738

This chapter isn't edited so I apologize for the minor mistakes I'm currently working on it. Also I apologize in advance for the trama your about to receive. Yeah that fluff I was talking about is gonna have to wait until next chapter. 

Enjoy!

"AND WE HAVE A WINNER!" 

You huffed wiping the blood off your cheek that had been splattered on you after cracking a man's skull open who was twice your size. The referee put your hand up as you smiled for the cameras that were flashing throughout the crowd. The Paparazzi made sure to get every angle. 

You had been in Japan for about half a year now. You were already high in the rankings. People started asking you if you were going to join the next Ratai tournament which you had no idea what it was. 

Leaving the small arena you were given 800$ for winning the fight and an extra 200$ for participating. Together that was around 1k.

" Good job!" Your manager said patting you on the back as you grabbed your water bottle. You Thanked her putting a towel on your shoulders. 

" Guess what." She said excitedly as you both sat on the Wooden bench in the locker room. 

" What is it?" You asked her drinking the water. 

" I just got a call from Mitsunari Tokugawa's manager and he said that Mr. Tokugawa would like to meet with you tomorrow night at eight!" 

You spit out your water with a shocked expression on your face. " Realy?!"

She nodded. " And that's not even the best part!" 

" We'll hurry up!" You exclaimed making her wave her hand at you.

" They said that they were discussing about entering you into the rai tai turnoment that's being placed next year!" 

You smiled at her but looked down. 

" What's wrong?" She questioned. 

" It's just so hard to believe. I've only been here for half a year-" you started. 

" What's so wrong about that?" She asked. 

" I'll be representing all of the women. Especially black females." You said making her realize what you meant. If you were going to be apart if this turnoment there was going to be pressure. You'd have to train crazy hard in order to even make it into the top ten. 

" I believe in you." She said. Her name was Samantha Williams. She had blond hair brown eyes and tanned skin. 

" If you don't want to do this I can call them back. It's up to you. But I would recommend that you take this opportunity. They don't pay you but you'll get high in the rankings." She said. 

" No, no it's fine...I'll do it." You said making her smile. 

" Alright!" She exclaimed standing up. " I'll give them a call back and tell them you're in! I'll call you to tell you the address." She said before leaving. 

You put your head in your hands and groaned. This was a lot of pressure. 

All of a sudden your phone rang. 

Opening your locker you grabbed your bag to get you're phone. It was Cole 

" Hello." You started off hearing that Cole had just watched your fight you chuckled closing your locker after grabbing your jacket.

" Guess who just called." You said walking out of the locker room ignoring the paparazzi. 

" Who?" 

"Mitsunari Tokugawa."

" Whoah! Really? It n't be some filthy rich guy who owns that arena you wanted to go to? What did he call about?" 

" He said he wants me to enter the turnoment."

" I swear to God of you denied-" 

You laughed slightly wincing at your bruised ribs. " No, no I didn't. I thought about it but I would never. The opportunity was too great." 

_______________________________________________________________

Walking into the town house you were greeted by Cole who had gotten home twenty minutes before you.

Cole was studying to become a doctor. He wanted to become a surgeon after his mothers death, he told you that he never wants anyone to feel like they're trapped because they can't pay for the medical bills. 

Coles eyebrows furrowed seeing the bruises on your body. " What did I tell you about being careful?" He scolded taking your bag and sitting you on the white plushy couch. 

You sweat dropped at his stern look. " I'm bound to get hurt-" 

" No I don't want to hear it." He said cutting you off walking into the kitchen that was in the next room. He was most likely going to grab the med kit. You looked around the living room seeing the decorations Cole had out. 

Across from you was a tv that rested on a tv stand that had paperwork in it. It was most likely the papers you had a copy of that stated that you were a citizen of Japan. The tv Stand was cherry oak  along with the coffee table in front of you. In the middle of the table had glass built into it. The carpet was a midnight blue along with the curtains that were to your right.

" Did you find anything on him?" You asked Cole. He shook his head no as he came back into the living room. 

" Every time I ask about him they say that the ogre killed him." He stated. " Take off your shirt, I know you have way worse bruises under there." 

You grumbled something that was inaudible to him and took off your shirt. You could see a small blush cross over his face eyeing your muscles but as quick as it came it was gone. 

" You're gonna need stitches." 

" Damn! I hate stitches!" You whined. " This is why I go ice first." 

" Yeah, yeah. Stand up before you ruin the couch you big baby."  Cole shot back pulling out a fresh towel that was used for these occasions. 

Sitting back down Cole started disinfecting the wound and the area around it.

" I'm sorry." You said looking away.

" For?" Cole asked glancing up at you.

" Not being able to help. If I had know about your brothe-" Cole cut you off before you could finish your sentence.

" It's not your fault he decided to run away. I just need to find out who the ogre is. Supposedly he's the strongest man alive." He said.

Truth be told you didn't care about Coles brother. He was a stuck up kid who was racist. He would exclude you from things like tag when it got dark claiming that no one would be able to find you. Like......wha-

So hearing that Coles brother ran away and was killed didn't bother you so much. You were desensitized to death since it followed you everywhere. That's why you were hesitant at first to move in with Cole. You trusted him with your life but you worried that the bad luck you had would catch up to him. But so far he was your good luck charm. 

" Hello? Earth to y/n? You air head." Your eyebrows furrowed at the last part.

" That was mean." 

" We'll your mean." 

" Not to you." 

Cole shrugged his shoulders. "True...anyway I'm done."

Looking down you seen that you're waist was all bandaged up. 

" You stitched it?" You asked him puzzled. 

" Obviously. I wouldn't let my best friend get worse." 

You nodded thanking him. Cole went upstairs after putting away the med kit to run you a cold bath. 

Walking over to the kitchen to grab a drink you looked at the kitchen table to see a folder with your name on it. 

'I don't remember this.' You thought. Forgetting about the drink and leaning on the kitchen counter. 

It was a yellow folder with your first and last name written on it. 

Opening it up you seen about nine or ten documents all talking about you. The first pocket just talked about your medical needs allergies and such. 

But the second slot talked about...relatives. The first paper at the top talked about your father then your mother. It claimed that she was 'Bipolar and adopted but there was no trace of her real parents. She was abused by some of her foster parents and when she was adopted her and her brother were abused.' 

" Brother?" You asked no one. Your mother was an only child. At least that's what she told you and your father. ' Why the hell does Cole have this?' You thought to yourself. It was none of his business if you had more relatives on your moms side.

Pulling out the second page it was on your aunt who was filthy rich. She was the one who had payed for your trip to Japan and helped you get a jump start on the town house. All the other papers were on your cousins who you never knew about on your mothers side. 

The very last page seemed wrinkled as if it were put there in a hurry. 'Olivia Biscut?' You questioned reading the document.

                                                                 Oliva Biscut

Patients Uncle, Oldest brother of m/n l/n. 

Ethnicity: American

Age: 46

Height: 6'4

The list kept going on and on. About where he was from, hos weight, allergies. 

Why weren't you notified about this? The date on these documents were from over four months ago. 

" hey y/n... why do you have those?" 

You snatched the folder away from Cole before he could grab it from you. 

" No, why do you have this? Actually I don't care that you have this because I have nothing to hide unlike you." You snarled glaring at the shorter male. 

" What I really want to know is why I wasn't told that my mom has a brother and that I have cousins!" You yelled. Cole looked down guilty. 

" I wanted to tell you but-"

" But what? We both know that you had more than enough time. These were given to you more than four months ago. Which means that you've known for as long as we've been here." 

" Can I just have the documen-"

" Not until you answer me."

" Y/n just give me the documents! It's nothing you should be conserved about!" Cole yelled going for the folder. 

" I shouldn't be worried about my family? Are you kidding? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you were going behind my back to find something about me." You stepped towards him making him step back. 

" I-I just wanted to see if you were related to him...the Ogre both of your bodies are similar."

You took in a deep breath trying your best to not punch him at the moment. You didn't think you were over reacting...were you? No you weren't. You had a right to know who your family was. 

Cole pushed his boundaries that you had set when the both of you met all those years ago. When he asked about your mom and your family on her side you told him that you don't like talking about her. Hell you even told him what happened and what she would say to you. 

" So because your brother gets killed you automatically think that I have something to do with it?" 

" I know you had something to do with it!" He yelled. " My brother liked everyone-"

" Everyone who wasn't black." 

The house went quiet as Cole looked confused. 

" You didn't notice?" You asked. " Are you that sense to the point where you can't see your own surroundings? You never thought about the racist comments he would say?" You asked trying to calm yourself. Cole was your friend and you didn't want to stop being his friend. 

" Oh.." 

" Right, Oh. I'll be taking these." You said grabbing the folder and walking past him. 

" Wait y/n please." Cole exclaimed running into the room you were in to see you putting on your shoes. 

" Go find someone else to blame about your brothers death." You stated grabbing your jacket and leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 2K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
17.3K 349 22
Idk first story so please be nice
567K 14K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
57.9K 2.9K 88
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...