š“šŽš”š˜š€; dabi [CURRENTLY...

By tripleoya_

怐āšˆš’ š“š‡šˆš’ š–š‡š€š“ šˆ š†š„š“ š…šŽš‘ š‹šŽš•šˆšš† š“š‡š„ šƒš„š•šˆš‹?āžć€‘ dabi/touya todoroki Ɨ fem!oc ... More

零 Ā¦ š©š«šžšÆš¢šžš°.
äø€ Ā¦ š©š«šØš„šØš š®šž šŸ.
äø‰ Ā¦ šžš§š­š«ššš§šœšž šžš±ššš¦
四 Ā¦ šššœšœšžš©š­šžš
äŗ” Ā¦ š”šØš®š¬šž šØšŸ šžš§ššžšššÆšØš«š¬.
六 Ā¦ š”šžš«šØ šÆš¬ šÆš¢š„š„ššš¢š§
äøƒ Ā¦ š­š”šž š­š«š®š­š”
八 Ā¦ š¬š­ššš², š©š„šžššš¬šž

äŗŒ Ā¦ š©š«šØš„šØš š®šž šŸ.

4.6K 147 29
By tripleoya_

0:00 ───|────── 0:00

❝𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, what the heck?" A thirteen year old Itsumi nearly cried out of exasperation as she bandaged Touya's arm for what seemed to be the tenth time that week, "What keeps happening to you? I'm pretty sure all of these aren't from falling down or bumping into a piece of furniture like you've been telling me for so long –"

"I told you, I'm just really clumsy," Touya shrugged and shoved his hands into his pockets.

Itsumi arched an eyebrow.

"Oh really? You never seem to get hurt whenever we're together. How is that?"

"You... keep me... un clumsy?" he pathetically offered.

"What? That doesn't even make sense, dude."

"I'm selectively clumsy when I want to be okay?" he snapped, "Stop pestering me everyday about why I fall down a lot and hurt myself."

"Jesus, okay," Itsumi raised her hands defensively.

"Thank you," he sighed. A ping sounded from his pocket.

He pulled out his phone to check.

"I still can't get over the fact that you already got a phone," Itsumi accused, "Why don't I get a phone!"

"Sucks to be you I guess," Touya sniggered but his smile was instantly replaced by a closed-off look, "Oh no. Oh no, no, no."

"What?" Itsumi asked but he lurched away.

"Nothing." He simply said.

"Tsk, yeah right," she rolled her eyes and before he could block her, she snatched the phone out of his hand and looked.

"That's an invasion of my privacy!" he yelled but she paid no regard.

MOM

How's the play date?

I am thirteen mother
It is NOT a ' playdate'

Right right

I wanted to ask you something

Yes?

Well
I was planning on making sushi tonight for dinner since you guys have been pestering me to for so long

And?

Could you ask Itsumi?

See if she wants to join us?

Oh hell to the no
She doesn't

Did you ask her?

No
I don't have to
She doesn't

Touya at least ask her!

Did you ask ME?
if I want her there?

Young man you do not get to decide that

She's our neighbour and
she deserves good food at the very
least after she's been such a good friend to you

No

"Touya what the hell?" Itsumi asked, "You greedy son of a gun! I love sushi!"

"No-"

Touya's response was cut short as Itsumi happily typed back a message.

Hey Mrs Todoroki!
It's Itsumi here
Touya's is being an idiot,
of course I'd love to join
you guys for dinner tonight!

That's amazing, dear!
See you later, then

See you, Mrs Todoroki :)

"You idiot!" Touya snatched the phone back, "What have you done!?"

"Earned myself a ticket to free sushi dinner," Itsumi said loftily, "Deal with it."

Touya said nothing, he simply threw his head back and groaned.

"Why don't you want me over?" Itsumi accused, "It's not like I haven't been to your house a million times already!"

"Yes but you haven't ever been around when - he's – around!"

"He?" she said in confusion. Then, it dawned on her, "Oh – your dad?"

"Yes."

"I was going to ask you about that!" She said excitedly, "I've never personally spoken to him!"

"That's a good thing."

"I'd love to meet Endeavor! He is a pro hero after all, and number two too!"

"No you don't."

"What? Why not?"

"Listen, okay?" he said impatiently, "There's more to heroes than just their career and greatness and whatnot. Trust me, they're not all that."

"Touya!" Itsumi chastised, "Don't tell me you're embarrassed to be Endeavor's son!? I would give anything to be in your shoes!"

"Shut up, you seriously don't mean that."

***

Ding dong

The door to the Todoroki Residence opened as Itsumi looked down to see a dual-haired boy cautiously peeking outside.

On seeing her, his face brightened up into an adorable smile.

"Mom, Itsumi's here!" he said excitedly as he turned back to her, "Hi!"

"Hi, Shoto," Itsumi giggled at the adorable child. "How have you been?"

"I've been good!" he said , "Come on in, everyone's waiting!"

"Itsumi!" Rei greeted her warmly, "It's so nice to see you!"

"You too!" Itsumi smiled, "See? It's nice to see me," she pointedly said to Touya who was standing next to his mother his his hands in his pockets, evidently in a bad mood.

"You still haven't grown!" Another voice said, "I'm taller than you!"

"You're taller than everyone, Natsuo," Itsumi accused.

"Don't mind Natsuo, he's just being himself," Fuyumi apologised as the white-haired boy sniggered. "It's great to see you."

Itsumi smiled warmly at her as Rei took her by the arm.

"Come on now its almost time for dinner –"

"Who is this?"

A voice boomed over the room as Itsumi excitedly raised her head.

"M-mr Endeavor!" She gasped, scurrying over and bowing to the man, "I-it's such an honour to meet you at last! I'm a – a big fan of your work !"

"Is this your friend, Touya?" Endeavor said, his cold demanding voice replaced by a kinder and slightly cocky one.

"What, you suddenly care because she praised you?" Touya muttered but loudly enough for Itsumi to hear.

"Touya!" She whispered, "That's rude!"

"My name is Itsumi Midoriya, sir." She turned back to the flaming man, "I'm a friend of Touya's. I want to be a hero when I grow up , too!"

"Really? How e –"

"DINNER!" Fuyumi hollered and yanked Itsumi by the arm and into the dining room before she had a chance to retort.

"So, Midoriya," Endeavor conversationally began, "What's your quirk?"

Itsumi did not miss the way Touya's hands balled themselves into fists as he gritted his teeth.

Choosing to ignore this, Itsumi said, "I have a quirk called 'Adapt', sir. I can heal injuries no matter how lethal, both mine and others', and my body can adapt to any situation to protect me. For example, if I were to be drowning or stuck in a fire, my body would instantly adapt to grow gills or to increase my own body temperature to avoid any serious damage."

"That's a pretty impressive quirk," Endeavor thoughtfully said, "You could become a great hero with that. Perhaps even number one."

"Um," Itsumi was taken aback , "I – I hope so, s-sir."

"She's thirteen," Rei whispered to him, not loud enough for her to hear, "Please don't scare her off, she's the only friend Touya has."

Endeavor said nothing, instead choosing to thoughtfully regard the emerald haired girl that sat nervously in front of him.

She would indeed prove to be useful some day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 7.8K 42
"You done correcting me princess or do I have to look forwards to this for the rest of my life?" A story in which not everything ends up being as bad...
1.6K 50 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
20.5K 1.1K 32
"š˜›š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦'š˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜®š˜¢š˜¤š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜ˆš˜­š˜­ š˜š˜°š˜³ š˜–š˜Æš˜¦ š˜©š˜¢š˜„ š˜µš˜° š˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜¢š˜­ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜ŗš˜°š˜Æš˜¦'š˜“ š˜²š˜¶š˜Ŗš˜³š˜¬š˜“." "š˜šš˜° š˜Æš˜°š˜ø š˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜¢...
1.2M 40.5K 90
š€ š¦šØš§š­š” š›šžšŸšØš«šž š„š§ššžšššÆšØš«'š¬ š°š¢šŸšž š”ššš š«šžšÆšžššš„šžš š”šžš« š©š«šžš š§ššš§šœš², š”šž šœš”šžššš­šžš šØš§ š”šžš« š°š¢š­š” ļæ½...