二 ¦ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟐.

0:00 ───|────── 0:00

❝𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, what the heck?" A thirteen year old Itsumi nearly cried out of exasperation as she bandaged Touya's arm for what seemed to be the tenth time that week, "What keeps happening to you? I'm pretty sure all of these aren't from falling down or bumping into a piece of furniture like you've been telling me for so long –"

"I told you, I'm just really clumsy," Touya shrugged and shoved his hands into his pockets.

Itsumi arched an eyebrow.

"Oh really? You never seem to get hurt whenever we're together. How is that?"

"You... keep me... un clumsy?" he pathetically offered.

"What? That doesn't even make sense, dude."

"I'm selectively clumsy when I want to be okay?" he snapped, "Stop pestering me everyday about why I fall down a lot and hurt myself."

"Jesus, okay," Itsumi raised her hands defensively.

"Thank you," he sighed. A ping sounded from his pocket.

He pulled out his phone to check.

"I still can't get over the fact that you already got a phone," Itsumi accused, "Why don't I get a phone!"

"Sucks to be you I guess," Touya sniggered but his smile was instantly replaced by a closed-off look, "Oh no. Oh no, no, no."

"What?" Itsumi asked but he lurched away.

"Nothing." He simply said.

"Tsk, yeah right," she rolled her eyes and before he could block her, she snatched the phone out of his hand and looked.

"That's an invasion of my privacy!" he yelled but she paid no regard.

MOM

How's the play date?

I am thirteen mother
It is NOT a ' playdate'