๐™‡๐™๐™‘ // ๐—ฎ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ต๐˜€๐—ฎ...

Door -yyukmii

โ ๐€๐ฅ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ž๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐€. โž โ ๐„-๐ž๐ก?! โž โ€• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก l/n y/n got caught... Meer

๐™‡๐™๐™‘ // ๐—”๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ ๐—๐—ผ๐—ต๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ
โ€• ๐‚๐€๐’๐“๐’โ”‡๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‘๐˜ฝ๐˜พ
โ€• ๐Ž๐๐„
โ€• ๐“๐–๐Ž
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
โ€• ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
โ€• ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
โ€• ๐’๐ˆ๐—
โ€• ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
โ€• ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
โ€• ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
โ€• ๐“๐„๐
โ€• ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
โ€• ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
โ€• ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
โ€• ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
โ€• ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
โ€• ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
โ€• ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
โ€• ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ€• ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐Ž๐๐„
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐“๐–๐Ž
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
โ€• ๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐’๐ˆ๐—
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
โ€• ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
โ€• ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„'๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐๐ˆ๐๐„
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜โ€’๐Ž๐๐„
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜โ€’๐“๐–๐Ž
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜โ€’๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜โ€’๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜โ€’๐’๐ˆ๐—

โ€• ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜โ€’๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

1K 46 5
Door -yyukmii

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

「 CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE 」

― TAPPING AWAY ON your phone while trying to find places to visit, you ignore the boy's bickering.

Satisfied once you found a place, you closed your phone and headed towards the direction of the mall.

A light tap on your shoulder caught your attention. As you turned, your face lit up at the sight of the familiar faces. "Keiji!" Your cousin, Akaashi Keiji. You threw your arms in a big hug around him to which he gave you a soft pat on the head, "Hey, Y/N."

You noticed there were two other boys behind him, two of which you were familiar with. "HEY Y/N-CHAN!" Before you knew it, you were engulfed in a big hug by the one and only Fukurodani's captain, Bokuto. You patted his arms around your smaller frame, " Hello, Bokuto-san, it's good to see you again!"

Bokuto finally let you breathe as he took a step back with a huge grin on his face still. Has his face ever hurt from smiling so much?

Kenma gave you an acknowledging smile and waved. You noticed he has his Nintendo Switch in his hand and you chuckled at the familiar sight of the scene. Kenma could never be separated from his games, no matter where or when.

A guy stood behind Kenma, you didn't recognize him though. He was heads taller than Kenma, towering over him with a smirk plastered on his face smugly. As if out of habit, Kenma shuffled behind the tall blackhead and continued tapping away on his device.

"Yo, Akaashi," He glanced over to your cousin standing a foot away from you. "You never told me you have a cousin, man. How come everyone knows but I don't?! This betrayal."

You can see Kenma rolling his eyes at the statement while Bokuto clasped the taller male on his back with an audible smack, laughing. "Well, now you do! Y/N-chan, let me tell you about this guy!"

"Nevermind, I can do that myself," He shook Bokuto off his side and extended a hand towards you. "Kuroo Tetsuro, captain of Nekoma. I believe you heard great things about me, yeah?"

You could only smile, taking his hand in a friendly acknowledgment. "Um, I've seen some of your matches." You threw a look over to Akaashi, frowning in awkward confusion.

Once, you remember asking Akaashi about the Nekoma team when you went to one of their friendly matches with Fukurodani on your visit to the city. Akaashi brushed the question off saying, 'You don't need to know'. But now, you've come face to face with the team's captain. Akaashi could only avoid your gaze.

Kuroo's laugh broke the silent conversation you had with Akaashi. "Bet I look amazing, right?" You nodded. He really was amazing on court, bringing the team together in a synergetic flow. The Nekos are a formidable team to face.

The awkward tension lifted. Bokuto joined in declaring himself better in those matches. Kenma silently huffed, a sound emitting from the gadget in his hands announcing he'd lost. You subconsciously shuffled to the side next to Kenma as you watch the two playfully bickering. Akaashi crossed his arms, shaking his head at the two captains.

Suddenly, you felt your hand being grasped quite roughly. You stumbled a few steps away from the group. Looking back, you saw that it was Kunimi who looked very worried.

"L/N-san, are you alright?" Kunimi pulled you to the side, his eyebrows furrowed in alarm. "You were straying away from the group. Were you hurt anywhere? Did they try anything funny?"

"Hey! Where are you taking Y/N-chan?!" Bokuto quite literally stomped over with the other three not far behind. Akaashi's eyes narrowed, his arms still crossed.

Oikawa appeared in front of the irked Bokuto, likely having an intimidating staring contest. "And where do you think you're taking away our Y/N-chan, huh?!"

The tension-broken air seemed to come back just as quickly as it went. Soon enough, the two groups were in front of each other, seemingly ready to face off.

"Um, guys..." You started. All faces were turned to you, demanding an explanation of sorts. You lightly scratched your cheek with an awkward laugh. "If you want to face off, perhaps on court?"

Akaashi gave you a disapproving look, ignoring the offhanded comment. He observed the newcomers intensely. They had their club jacket on, so he could only assume they were your school's sports club.

"Guys, calm down." Questionable looks were thrown your way. It seemed to them that you knew both parties. So, you got on to introduce both teams to each other. "Everyone, this is the Aoba Johsai's volleyball team. And these guys are from Fukurodani's and Nekoma's volleyball team."

As soon as the misunderstanding was cleared up, everyone let out a continuous string of musings. At the mention of 'volleyball', Bokuto perked up, forgetting about the small conflict with Oikawa earlier, and chattered away happily as if they'd known each other for ages.

Kenma quietly shuffled behind Akaashi, feeling introverted about the sudden gathering. Akaashi stared down Kunimi, his eyes occasionally burning into his eyes, then to his hand. Kunimi followed Akaashi's eyes, blushing profusely as he retracted his hand back, no longer holding yours.

Kunimi couldn't help but scold himself. He turned away in embarrassment with one hand covering his lower face, wishing he could dig a hole or flee off somewhere. He hadn't been thinking clearly. panicked and went off to search for you. So, when he saw you with four other boys, he quickly acted on impulse.

You felt the lack of warmth in your hand only to realize Kunimi had withdrawn his hand from yours. That means...you two have been holding hands this whole time?! You looked your head of any thoughts, looking away in embarrassment.

"Keiji, stop staring at me like that..." You sighed. "You too, Kenma..." Still, that didn't stop them from being curious and they continued to give you the look. "Okay, I joined a volleyball team as their manager and we're on a training trip for the week. Why do you keep looking at Kunimi-san?"

Kenma's hand flew over his switch as he muttered, "You were close and holding hands, so..."

"Are you..." Akaashi trailed off but you understood what he meant. Your face bloomed and you quickly covered his mouth, giving him a sharp look. "NO!"

Perhaps Kunimi had heard the conversation. The place where Kunimi once stood was empty, the boy himself now facing a tree with his hand covering the entirety of his face.

Akaashi and Kenma looked at you, to Kunimi's back, then back to you again, unconvinced.

╭───────────.♡..─╮

[ CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE ]

COMPLETED!

╰─..♡.───────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

⎯⎯ ୨ author's note ୧ ⎯⎯

i literally forgot i had wattpad LMFAO

just opened wattpad to like thousands

of notifications and wattpad telling me
to update

anyway thank you for still waiting and
supporting even tho i took so long TT

its almost been a year?! time sure flies
been so caught up in school but now

i'm free from the shackles of schoolwork
gonna start the next chapters soon!!
hopefully not too long this time ;-;

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

233K 6.9K 26
โ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐‘๐˜.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
20.9K 1.5K 8
Kaito Ishioka had a problem. He had a massive problem. More than one, actually. One, he's a romantic. Two, he's horrible at studying. Three, his tend...
441 32 5
โŸโจ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ!๐“—๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ด๐”‚๐“พ๐“พ!๐” ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ!๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ปโจโŸ "Do you think Tobio-Chan is better than me? I just think he's some lo...
880 15 15
"๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›" "๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ " "๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" "๐™จ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฅ" โœฐ.๏ฝก.โœตยฐ Where 2...