💫𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐈𝐧𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐒𝐤𝐲'...

By QueenxOfxRats

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.... └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘ 𝗬/𝗡 a... More

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼‧₊˚*ੈ✩
✦𝟶...𝕄𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤✦
𝟷...𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙!
𝟸...ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙
𝟹... ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕤
𝟺...𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 ℍ𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤?!
𝟻... 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤
𝟼...𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙, 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕤
𝟽...𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 & 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠♡︎
𝟾...𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝟿... 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 & 𝐺𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛
𝟷𝟶... 𝑆𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘 & 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖
𝟷𝟷... 𝔸 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 アのW乇尺
𝟷𝟸... 𝕊ℂℍ𝕆𝕆𝕃 𝔽𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 𝕀ℕ 𝔾ℝ𝔼𝔼ℕ ℍ𝕀𝕃𝕃𝕊?!
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠
𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠♡︎
✦-𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝕊𝕜𝕪'𝕤-✦

𝟷𝟹... ℍ𝕆𝕄𝔼 ℝ𝕌ℕ!! & 𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ♡︎

2K 91 49
By QueenxOfxRats

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐵𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑚𝑒

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

   𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 '𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺' 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗱, the whole gang all ran to you with open arms and crumble you down with guilt when they said how worried they were for you. Of course you had to get them off of you cause you were getting some back pain.

   Sonic's guardian told you—

"You have a large scratch on your back, so I suggest you don't move around much okay?"

"Okay."

   They flustered you by their kindness and gentleness.

   It's been a couple of days after you woke up. Sonic's guardians Maddie and Tom happily welcomed you, Maddie would check up on your wounds and apply some cream/ointment on your back, you would awfully flinch by her warm touch but it felt nice,....

   You, so far haven't heard the stars too. The nights you would stay up to listen to them, barely getting any rest like you should be, it actually felt relieving that you don't need to hear distorted or fainted voices. 

   But about your powers... You haven't tested them out yet to make sure you still have them, whenever you tried a sudden pain would spread on your arm and back.

   Another thing too is your dreams. They would come in as foggy but would soon turn clear. Like how you had dream about you running in fields of flowers that glowed in the dark as you hear up ahead a small squeak of a child laughing, like you're trying to catch them.

"Try catching me ᥇尺ㄖ𝓽ꫝꫀ尺!"

   Your dreams still make you wonder though of who you were—Sonic and the gang would have to wake you up for food, they get nervous and worried for your sleep schedule (especially two people who would glance at your sleeping form.) 

   You often wonder if you should leave or stay? I mean, you like earth. It's better than your planet but the galaxy could possibly have answers to your past!......

   Who knows maybe those answer would come to you.

   𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱, a golden retriever dog was sitting next to you panting—his name is Ozzy, the humans pet dog! You sat on the grassy field as you watched a game called "Baseball", Sonic explained to you the game even though you can't play cause of your back pain.

   As you watched them get into place to play, you pull your knees to your chest as you watched in wonder like a child. Sonic runs to a table with a microphone.

"It's truly a beautiful day for baseball here in Green Hills! An exciting lineup today with the debut appearance of two new players!"

   Sonic announces, Tails ruffles his tails.

"On the mound, rookie sensation from across the galaxy. Miles Tails Prower!"

   You softly smile when Tails awkwardly smile and waves nervously. Even though you smiled no one didn't see it ahahhaha.

"Facing off against the powerhouse, Knuckles the echidna."

   Sonic made a weird deep voice at the end of the sentence.

"Then we got our single audience, Y/n!"

"Woooooooooo—"

   You pump up as you lift your fist up. Sonic chuckles at your whooping. He told you, you can cheer on anyone of you guys. So you just cheered for anyone.

   In honestly you looked cute heheheh.

"Uhm, I don't understand.–" Knuckles said as he looks at the bat weirdly "–why am I angry at the enemy ball?".

"You're not angry, you just want to hit it as hard as you can and then around the bases!"

   Sonic explains, you look at Knuckles who seemed more confused. 

"But if my quest ends where I am standing, whyyy run at all?" 

   Sonic groans in frustration while you happened to cover your mouth to stifle a giggle.—You don't understand why these emotions are suddenly coming out but they felt nice.

"I can't with this guy, why do I even try?"

   You pet Ozzy's head and the dog licks your cheek making you flinch, you rub your cheek. You look back at the guys and they started the game, you started whooping and pumping your fist up.

"Wwwooooooo—Go Tails! Go Knuckles! Wooooo—"

   Tails smiles at this and mouthed a 'thank you' while Knuckles cheeks were a bit red. It made Knuckles heart beat fasten by your cheer, your encouragement made him feel more confident. Sonic runs behind Knuckles wearing some gear and raises his glove.

"All right! Give him the heat TAILS!"

"Go Tails!!"

   You cheered.

"Hope you're ready for my fastball!"

"Your fastball will be dishonored,–" Knuckles points at Tails with his bat "–and so will you Fox." he growls and grips the bat.

"Easy guys!"

"Don't think about it too much!"

   Tom and Maddie called out.

"Wooooooowww Knuckles! Go, go!!"

   You watched in awe of Tails moves, you then look at Knuckles who's ready to hit. Then you watched Tails throws the ball with his tails, Knuckles snarl.

"Power BUMP!!"

   Then he hits it with his fist, sending it far and hard into the forest. You perk up when it hits into the score board, everyone was in shock as for you, you sit up and walk towards the board in curiosity of the damage.

"Wow, he really made a hole in it. Poor board."

   You mumble, then you thought of the ball when you heard the humans said that's their only ball. 

   So you huffed and ready to activate your powers,... Well at least try to. As your tried to activate you flinch when you felt yourself being lifted up. 

"And this Y/n shall be MINE!!"

   You looked to see Knuckles grinning happily as he lifts you up and runs around the field. Your fur puffs up and so does you face as it blooms with heat and red.

"E-Eh!?"

   You waddle your arms to keep yourself from falling (falling in love 😼‼️💕). Maddie smiled then decided something else.

"Alight, Whooo wants ice cream?"

"Ice cream!"

"Ice cream yeah!"

   You tell out more but you were ignored by him as he just continues laughing with happiness and glee. He then does a stomp on the last base.

"I am having the fun!–What is ice cream?"

"Y-Yeah?"

   You both asked confused, you felt your back slightly hurt so you muttered to Knuckles to put you down by tapping his head.

"Knuckles, Knuckles my back is hurting. Please put me down!"

"Oh! Sorry Y/n!"

   He sheepishly smiles as he puts you down gentle. In honesty you were in awestruck of his strength, even his height made you flustered as you look up at him trying your best to not advert eyes.

"Uhm what's ice cream though seriously."

   You sudden mood change as you look deadpanned at Sonic.

"It's a dessert, if you like fun. You're gonna love it!"

"Oh yum, dessert. Does it have grapes in it?"

   Knuckles asked curiosity, you blink at the explanation and let out a 'Oohh' sound.

"No, not usually?"

"Is it made out literal ice?"

"Hehe no."

   You hummed as Sonic just chuckles at your question.

"Then is it cold?"

"Yup! You know what, you'll see!"

   Sonic says excitedly, you held back a smile and nodded. Though your excitement was noticeable when your eyes lit up and your tail slowly wags, Sonic's heart flatters by the cuteness as he watches you follow Knuckles and Tails the truck.

"Come on Fox! Our dessert adventure awaits!"

'Gah Y/n why are you cute?'

   As you followed behind as you thought of the ice cream,... You never tried that which made you more excited to try something new! Tails jumps off of Knuckles and flys into the back of the truck, Maddie trails behind with a smile and looks at you.

"Need help getting up?"

"Yes please."

   You said, she helps you up by picking you up carefully to the back. Checking your back again and reassures you that you'll be fine sitting in your back.

   You nodded and sit back. Then looked back at her.

"Maddie, what stuff do you humans out on ice cream??"

"Oh well we use variety or things at are of course edible, like sprinkles, chocolate, strawberry's and more."

"Oooohh, so do they have sprinkles?"

   Maddie nods, you perk up seeing Tails walk to the side.

"Come on Knuckles!"

"Ah, my victory chariot!"

   You jump when he suddenly jumps, he grunts and slides in. You panic a bit as you look at Knuckles how huffs and holds his stomach as he stands up.

"Knuckles are you alright?"

"Yup!! No need to worry I the warrior feel no pain at all!"

   You slowly blink at him with a gaped mouth but shrug.

"Okay if you say so..."

"I do say so!"

"Hey Maddie said they have sprinkles for the ice cream."

   You went beside him, Knuckles looks down at you—  when small blush went on his cheeks by how close you are.

"Really? What's that?"

"Uhmmm the humans put it in their ice cream, maybe we should try it out!"

   You slightly jump with excitement. Knuckles smiles softly at you, he was soften by your childish antics that could make him hug you. But that will be painful for you so he held it in and ruffles your head.

   Suddenly Sonic slides in too and bumps his head on the bottom of the back. Causing Knuckles to quickly take his hand off your head with an embarrassing red look. You furrow your brows in confusion but didn't bothered to because freaken Sonic made you freak out.

'WHAT IS UP WITH THESE GUYS HURTING THEMSELVES!!?'

"S-Sonic?"

"I'm fine!"

   He sits up.

"Sonic! I have just been told they have sprinkles!!" Knuckles pounds his fist on top of the car.

"Ice cream and sprinkles? This is your new destiny."

   You adjust your quills as the truck moves, listen a bit of Knuckles and Sonic's conversation. Suddenly you turn around quickly.

"Hey guys, the emerald!"

"Oh I got it!!"

   Sonic runs to the picnic area and grabs ahold where the emerald is at... Coming back to the truck as he gets ready to explain Knuckles and you about ice cream.

(YESSSSS I FINISH THE MOVIE BOOK HOLY MOLY!! 😭😭😭 IM DEADASS NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAY IM CRYING!! GOSH WAAHHHHH— Wait it's not over yet. I just need ice cream!!)

"Why can't I bite into it?"

"Cause it's a crime!"

"Wha."

   You tilt your head at Sonic as he struggles to try to explain to you why you can't bite into ice cream! 

"It's a solid yes?"

"Yes and it'll turn into liquid! Just lick it and you'll be good, okay?"

   You look at the ice cream deadly, you gotten i/f [ice cream flavor] cause it looked pretty good. Did you get sprinkles on it? Yes/no. 

   You scrunch your nose up as you sniff it, the cold cream touched your tip of your nose making you flinch back. You rub your nose making the group chuckle.

 "Y/n just eat it before it melts!"

   Tails calls out.

"I'm rather disappointed that they didn't have grape flavor. Dishonor on their company."

   Knuckles growls as he eats something close to grapes, you hesitated them finally gave in when you saw how the others are enjoying their treats.

"Mmhh."

   You exclaimed and ate more of the ice cream. Gosh this treat might be your favorite as you accidentally ate it whole. You hear a gasp beside to see Sonic with a wide mouth and wide eyes.

"Y-Y/N YOU ATE IT WHOLE!?"

"Yeah?"

"H-H-HOW ARE YOU OKAY!???"

.

.

.

"Mhm."

   You shrug, bro is flabbergasted at your menacing power. You lick your lips by the left over cream (Oh gosh,..... Why did I write it like this) tasting more of the flavor.

   You fix your quills more hearing Sonic's stuttering as he exclaims what you did to his parents.

"HE ATE A WHOLE ICE CREAM!! LOOK!!"

   Tom and Maddie see you peeking at Knuckles ice cream the asking him if you can have a small bite. 

"Huh, strange. He seems fine."

"B-But they committed a crime here c'mon!"

   Sonic sulks, then a tap on his shoulder made him turn to see you.

"I want to try a bite of your ice cream.... Please?"

"Fine, here–!?"

   With no warning you took a small nibble on his ice cream, he flinches and his face reddens. Your whole face was up close, you pull away and look up at him.

"Yum."

   You then walk off to see Tails but stop and..... Collapsed.

"Y/N!??"

"My braaiiimnnnn ahhhhhhhh—"

   Your cute dumbass got a brain freeze.

OMFG WE ARE DONE WITH THE MOVIE ANAHAHHA😭😭💕💕💞💖💞💞 STAY TUNED FOR SOME SHORT CHAPTERS OF Y/N HERE AT EARTH!!

No art yet, I'm currently up late at 1 in the morning 🧍‍♀️

Also this was what I wanted to put down but I didn't 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 62 11
"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢?" "𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒.." "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒..𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐼 𝑙𝑜�...
70.2K 1.7K 29
Sonic EXE can't escape Sonics mind again...not yet anyways. Yet, Sonic feels his sanity slipping away again. The truth has to come out. Everyone must...
11.9K 326 26
Alex Wachowski is an average 12-year-old girl, living a normal life with her parents in Green Hills, Montana. But never did she expect her life to fl...
4K 120 15
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and Stormi are both eager to prove that they have what it takes to be true heroes. Their test comes when Dr. Rob...