💫𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐈𝐧𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐒𝐤𝐲'...

By QueenxOfxRats

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.... └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘ 𝗬/𝗡 a... More

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼‧₊˚*ੈ✩
✦𝟶...𝕄𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤✦
𝟷...𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙!
𝟸...ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙
𝟹... ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕤
𝟺...𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 ℍ𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤?!
𝟻... 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤
𝟼...𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙, 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕤
𝟽...𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 & 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠♡︎
𝟾...𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝟿... 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 & 𝐺𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛
𝟷𝟶... 𝑆𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘 & 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖
𝟷𝟸... 𝕊ℂℍ𝕆𝕆𝕃 𝔽𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 𝕀ℕ 𝔾ℝ𝔼𝔼ℕ ℍ𝕀𝕃𝕃𝕊?!
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠
𝟷𝟹... ℍ𝕆𝕄𝔼 ℝ𝕌ℕ!! & 𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ♡︎
𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠♡︎
✦-𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝕊𝕜𝕪'𝕤-✦

𝟷𝟷... 𝔸 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 アのW乇尺

1.8K 85 32
By QueenxOfxRats

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐼'𝑚 𝑖𝑛 P̸A҉I҉N⃠

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

   𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀, you tried to getting out using your powers but every time you activate them, they give you a massive headache that stings for a while also making you feel tired as you tried at stay up. 

   You move around the net once more to plop down in the floor, giving up fully and feeling useless. 

'I need to somehow find Sonic and Tails.'

   You felt worried about your friends as you laid there hopelessly, you felt tired and weak cause you used your powers earlier when saving Tails... Gosh that punch you did on Eggmans ship made your knuckles hurt for a while but you didn't bothered the pain during the fight.

   You look down at your knuckles to see them a bit red and bruised rub them with your other hand. Your ears twitch hearing a familiar voice in your ears.

"Wow, I think you're in a situation here!"

"You think?"

   You answer as you sat up.

"Don't sass me! Anyways you didn't listen to us when we told to not use your powers too much, when you do you awfully get tired and drained out."

   You hum as you try to spread the net apart but it ended up shocking you. 

"But that's what I'm not here to tell you, you're failing the mission."

"What."

   You stop Immediately with wide eyes, as your mind suddenly fogs with thoughts of— How, Why? How did this happened...

"How?"

"The emeralds location is found, your friends are rather somewhere else too–"

"Are they alright!?"

   You ask with plea as you desperately listen for them, silence made your heart beat faster in fear as your mind thinks of many bad, terrible things could've happened to them.—

"Yes they're alright, for now."

"What do you mean for now!?"

"Since the emerald is found by the wrong people, we all have a feeling that destruction will soon come... So I'm also here to help ya out!"

   You furrow your brows at that answer. You've been struggling to get out for a while and getting tired, now they finally appear when you're at the middle of your struggle. You sigh in confusion by your thought.

"Okay, so how do I get out of here?"

"Use one of your quills."

.

.

.

"Ah."

   You pluck off a quill seeing it starting to spark, electricity flares around it as you look at the net and started trying to cut it. It slowly starts to tear. 

   The net snaps and it stop glowing which means that it'll no longer shock you! So you rip it apart and scatter out, you roll on the ground and open out.

   You peek up to look around to see the entry of the temple. You jump down feeling the hot sand underneath your feet, as you look ahead hearing faint whispers from the temple as you feel like your life was being drained as green sparks flutter around your quills.

"Why do I-I feel so drawn to it?"

"Control yourself child, the emerald is just pleading for you.... So we all suggest you hurry."

   You nodded, walking to the entrance—well more like wobbling you stood there for a second having second thoughts... How many things can happen, so you take a deep breathe and get into stance to run.

   Light blue electricity surrounds your body as you narrow your eyes, they started to glow.

   In a blink of an eye you zoomed into the temple to look for the emerald along with Knuckles and Eggman. In hopes to get there soon...

   𝗞𝗻𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗴𝗴𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺, the room that Knuckles punched a hole in to get in. The emerald was there.

   Levitating while glowing as it was high up on a rock stand... 

"At last, the master emerald."

"Ultimate power–"

"Soon order will be restored, all because of what we have done together."

   Knuckles looks up at Eggman who looks back.

"Such a lovely sentiment, Knuckles. I think I feel a single tear forming."

   He fake whips a tear off his eye, he whole mode change into a deep, sadistic, voice as he creeps behind Knuckles.

"Sadly, you're as useful to me now as a backstage pass to Limp Bizkit."

   Raising his arm that was activated electric. Suddenly a loud crash interrupts him, a whole was made in the wall as dirt and rumble covers someone who coughs up and groans, only sparks of light blue electric made light as the person stands up and tumbles down...

"I'm never doing that again–Ow,..."

   You whimper as you clutch your side feeling stings of pain that ache. You got up though and growl and point a finger at them.

"I have escaped! And you shall not touch the emerald!"

   You yell out, Eggman grumbles in frustration while Knuckles eyes widen at your state. Seeing you bruised up, dirty and you're limping a bit made his heart almost stop.

"Y-Y/n you are hurt–"

"I don't care no more, I'm letting you guys to take the emerald."

   Your fist clenches as electricity flares up, Knuckles feels hesitant to go over to you to help, your eyes widens as you see behind him—Eggman was ready to attack again making you gasp for air to yell out.

"Knuckles WATCH OUT—!?"

   You were cut off by someone screaming/yelling up the ceiling as it rumbles making you tilt your head, the yelling sounded familiar... Could it be!

   Suddenly Sonic falls from the ceiling with rebels falling with him too, he grunts as you look with wide eyes and a small spark of happiness and relief. You didn't recognize your tail slightly wagging.

"S-Sonic!"

   You whisper yell. 

   Sonic though, man was ruffed up like you, his quills had arrows poking out, his fur/quills were dirty too along with his socks and shoes. He coughs up a bit.

"Nailed it."

   He grins as he lays down for a bit, a sudden spike ball falls behind him making him yelp. You try to walk over to him but you almost trip down getting a groan out of you.

   Sonic's ears twitched at your direction and turns quickly at you. 

"Y/N!"

   He sits up and runs to you, opening his arms to get you in a tight warm hug. You flinch by the action as you feel him nuzzling your neck of your soft fur, he was smiling in relief of seeing you alright and took out all the warmth and affection on you! 

   He was holding you gently to not hurt you more, his eyes are closed with pink faint cheeks of blush, his heart beating faster like it wants to explode, his mind crowed with thoughts like—

'He's okay, he's okay, he's okay! Gosh why the heck is he so small and yet so cuddly!'

   He sighs as he pulls away looking at your eyes, you seemed surprised as you had faint blush on your face. Sonic holds your hands together making you perk up.

"Y/n y-you're okay! Thank goodness,.. I-I thought you were—"

"Y-yeah Sonic Uhm, we got people here? Taking the emerald?"

"Huh–Oh yes sorry!"

   He says with a flustered face as he turns away cooling himself down. 

    He stares at Knuckles and Eggman—Knuckles was growling as he clenches his fist.

"Heh! You didn't see you guys, took the long way Huh?"

   He shakes getting the dirt and arrows off from his quills/fur, you scrunch your noise up by the dirt and sneeze.

"Is everything a JOKE to you? Why must you constantly interfere with my destiny?"

"Because my destiny is to protect my friends and family."

   Sonic's walks in front of knuckles— far of course. Eggman stares coldly.

"I think I just threw up in my mouth."

   Eggman says, you walk to the side hoping that you're unnoticeable as you crept into the shadows, having a feeling about Eggman.

   Sonic's walks in front of the stairs to the emerald, pulling his gloves down.

"And if you want that emerald, you're gonna have to go. Through. Me." 

   Sonic sternly says as his eyes glow blue, he goes into a stance. Then he quickly runs to the emerald, Knuckles follows behind with a red electric flowing behind.

   You look at Eggman who goes to the side and observes.

"The echidna's taking no prisoners today! Sonic has heart, but will he lose a quill to live?"

   Eggman spun around the pillar as he more like tangos to the emerald. You sweat drop as you were behind a pillar as well.

'What a weird man...'

   You paid no attention to the fight even though the loud grunting makes you want to turn your head you focus on Eggman, he goes behind the staircase. You run quickly behind too as you hid from him, you narrow your eyes at him as he walks up in excitement.

   Suddenly a pain strikes your side, you almost tumble down but you held yourself up and gritted your teeth.

"C'mon body don't fail me now,.."

   You use your arms to lift yourself up more as you stand up and walk up the stairs. 

   Eggman looks at the emerald with lovely eyes as he stands near it.

"Hi there beautiful.— You're the real deal aren't you?— Donde has estado toda mi vida~"

  He spins around, his fingers linger near it when he's ready to grab ahold of it.

   Sonic groans then looks up in terror, Knuckles had held up a boulder.

"Say goodbye, hedgehog."

   Knuckles say as he stares down at Sonic who eyes widened even more when he looked ahead to see Eggman close to the emerald.

"Knuckles stop! Ronotnik's stealing the EMERALD!"

   He points out in hopes Knuckles would look, but he didn't as he snarls more.

"What kind of fool do you take me for?"

"Just LOOK!"

   Sonic points out, Knuckles finally turns around to see Eggman more close to the emerald.

"Mine."

   He creepily said as he slowly reaches for it.

"WAIT! That wasn't the DEAL!"

   Knuckles growls as he drops the boulder to look at him. Eggman looks down at him looks at him like he's a lost puppy.

"Ooh, you poor, naive creature. It's not your fault—" Eggman points at him "—A more advanced intellect would have seen this move coming a mile away, or 1.6 kilometers."

"But I trusted you! You were my friend!"

   Knuckles yells out, Eggman burst out laughing in different fonts the inhales deeply.

"I'm sorry. That just hit me funny. Let this be my final lesson to you, you dim-witted celestial skin tag... Friends...—"

   While Eggman was talking you creep behind him, looking at the emerald hearing more faint voices, you shivered at them but you look back at Eggman who walks faster to the emerald.

"Oh no!"

   You jump up from your hiding place and spin dash Eggmans back, you pushed him away from the emerald and stand near it, your eyes and body glowed as you narrow your eyes at a shock Eggman.

"Why you little, critter!.... Oh well."

"Huh?"

   You flinch when something touches the emerald and springs to Eggman who smirks.

"Always have a backup plan."

   Your eyes widens.... Then his whole body glows in green making a whole explosion of green electricity, you flung back but then held up the sparks of the electricity, you yell out in pain as you can feel it draining the power outta you... You shut your eyes and grit your teeth as you try to use your powers but it was no use and made the pain worse.

"CHILD—

OH—

Y/N!!

—HE FAILED—"

   You hear the faint yells of the stars in your ears that soon disappeared.

'N-No....'

   You thought then more heat of pain goes around your body, you let out one last yell then your whole body limps...

    You blackout feeling yourself being evaporated to somewhere else, it seems that Eggman has taken your powers and took you with him.

Did you fail?

You think so.

Cause you are now powerless.

Oh nooooo Y/n is in more pain and he's captured, again. Damn.

Knuckles was staring in jealousy and rage when he saw Sonic hugging you <3

No art until tomorrow hehehehehhehehehhe HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PAIN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 187 19
This story has been cancelled and is not finished. I will allow you to continue it with your own words as long as you credit me as the original owner...
2.8K 62 11
"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢?" "𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒.." "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒..𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐼 𝑙𝑜�...
4.1K 162 34
(From the Sonic X series but also a mix of an AU) =====The characters of Sonic X series aren't mine, only my oc===== Dr. Eggman had been battling Son...
12K 326 26
Alex Wachowski is an average 12-year-old girl, living a normal life with her parents in Green Hills, Montana. But never did she expect her life to fl...