The Midnight Guard

By Uriel_Pattern_Angel

Charlie's little brother is the head of hells royal guard. He is the most feared demon in hell, second only t... More

Bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16

13

462 6 6
By Uriel_Pattern_Angel

Andrew and Elizabeth were on top of the happy hotel making out and dry humping, but Elizabeth was getting worried pushed him away.

Elizabeth: Andrew, wait.

Andrew: What's wrong? Did I do something?

Elizabeth: No it's just... I feel like where getting a little too cocky.

Andrew: Babe, we've been doing this for like three weeks, and no one has caught on.

Elizabeth: I guess your right but... what if someone does find out.

Andrew: Well then I'll have to join my sisters crew to get into heaven.

Elizabeth laughs.

Andrew gets up and puts his hand out. He throws his staff for it too come back and lift him and his girlfriend in the air and they sing and dance as they run across roof tops in hell.

(pretend that the lyrics are sang by the same voices you think the two sound like)

When they finish Elizabeth decides she has had enough.

Elizabeth: Thank you Andrew for a lovely day.

Andrew: I Love you darling.

Elizabeth: I love you too.

They kiss and Elizabeth flies back to heaven and  Andrew heads home. The guard goes inside the  and sees his father with the three V's.

Midnight Guard: Hello, what are they doing here.

Val: Well you should know we know everything and so do you.

Midnight Guard: Sire, what is the meaning of this?

Lucifer stares at his son with wrath and Lilith sadness.

Midnight Guard: What did they do?

Lucifer: Elizabeth, son, we know.

The guard walks over to the table and sees pictures of the two kissing. he then turns to Val and punches him square in the gut. This sends him flying.

Lucifer: Son, this is an embarrassment.

Midnight Guard: I know. Which is why I'm going to fix this.

Lucifer: YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH!!! I'm making the V's second in hell.

Midnight Guard: But...

Lucifer: Stop! Just leave.

The Guard looks to Lilith but she does nothing. The Guard leaves and flies to the Happy Hotel. He walks inside and Charlie smiles to see her brother.

Charlie: Andrew!

Midnight Guard: Can I talk to you, alone, Now!

Charlie's expresión turns to confusion and they go into Charlie's room to talk.

Andrew: And thats the whole story.

Charlie: I'm sorry you're dating an angel?

Andrew: Yes.

Charlie: Wow, I'm happy for you but just... wow!

Andrew: What should I do?

Charlie: Looks dads an ass you need to show the three V's that your a morning star. And no one puts the morning star's in a cage.

Andrew thinks about it and gets an idea.

Andrew: Thats It! Thanks Charlie.

He puts his mask on and heads outside where Elizabeth is waiting.

Midnight Guard: Elizabeth!?

Elizabeth: Oh god Andrew.

They hug.

Elizabeth: Listen, we need to talk.

Midnight Guard: I know, It's hard to explain but I'll tell you soon but right now I have a plan. Come on.

He tries to bring her but she pulls away.

Midnight Guard: Whats wrong?

Elizabeth: I- I cant be seen with you.

Midnight Guard: What?

Elizabeth: Im sorry but I think its better if we just stay apart for awhile.

Midnight Guard: Elizabeth, I love you.

Elizabeth: I love you too but my dad is already extremely mad.

Midnight Guard: Please don't go, I can fix this.

Elizabeth: Theres nothing we can do.

She flies back to heaven and the Guard breaks down crying in his mask. And sees a bill board that says "Valentino's celebration party as becoming second hand in hell". The guard gets up and decides to put his plan into action.

At the party.

Val: Hello Luci.

Lucifer: So are you happy.

Val: Oh very, as long as you keep this flattery up then I won't publish anything.

Midnight Guard: You won't have too.

Lucifer: Andrew! Out now!

Midnight Guard: No.

Lucifer: What?

Midnight Guard: I'm sorry I didn't know you were going deaf I said NO!

All attention is drawn to him.

Midnight Guard: Listen up everyone. I Andrew Morningstar, am in love.

Everyone gasp.

Midnight Guard: Yes, with an angel.

Everyone gasps again except Sev.

Sev: CALLED IT!

Midnight Guard: Shut up Sev.

Sev: Sorry!

Midnight Guard: And the reason im telling you this... is because of this.

He holds up a camera.

Midnight Guard: This camera belongs to Vox which has set up everywhere to gather dirt on every noble here so Val can extort them. All except, surprisingly, Alastor.

Alastor: He's tried many times but I keep catching him.

Vox: He has eyes in the back of his head.

Midnight Guard: Now, if I know hell, I'm sure we all don't want anyone knowing about, what we do in private.

They all agree.

Midnight Guard: Then why the hell is that guy becoming second hand in hell.

They all look to Val.

Val: Uh... I have to go. Bye.

Everyone chase after them and run him out of the party and throw out Vox. Alastor then runs over and kicks him.

Everyone cheers for and thanks the guard for what he found, but Lucifer stands over him wit a pissed expression.

Lucifer: Andrew.

Midnight Guard: hey dad sorry about shouting but I had to do what I had to do.

Lucifer: You couldn't leave it alone.

Midnight Guard: What?

Lucifer: I cant believe the amount of crew ups and liars I have in my family you are the absolute worst and idiotic child I have ever had.

Lucifer walks away but the guard makes a fist and then... Snaps. He throws off his mask.

Andrew: FUCK YOU, LUCIFER!!!

A gasp fills the room.

Lucifer: What did you just say to me.

Andrew: You heard me. I have done everything I could to trie and get just the smallest hint of approval from my own father! Well, i'm through with being your perfect son! You can go to double hell for all I care! So, incase you really didn't hear me. FUCK! YOU! LUCIFER!

Lucifer: Watch who you're talking too.

Andrew summons his staff and teleports behind his father and punches him as hard as he could into a wall, he then takes Lucifer's head and starts banging it into the wall till he starts bleeding. Andrew starts kicking him on the ground  and then he throws Lucifer onto a table and then grabs his father bye the throat and starts to say the curse he was infected with.

Andrew: auferri potestates inferni et cremari ad palum X3

Charlie Shows up.

Charlie: Andrew NO!!!

She pushes Andrew interrupting the curse.

Andrew: Charlie what the hell.

Charlie: Andrew you cant take his power.

Andrew: Why he took everything from me, my freedom, my love, my life.

Charlie: I know but if you do this you'll be just as bad as him.

Andrew looks at his father bleeding on the ground and then starts to cry.

Andrew: I- I cant, I just want my life back.

Charlie hugs her brother as he cry on the ground

Andrew: I just want her back, I just want to be loved.

Lucifer watches this display as all the overlords stare at him with pissed expressions.

Charlie: Come on you can stay with me at the hotel.

Charlie Escorts his brother after looking at her father with disapproval. When they leave Lucifer stands up.

Lucifer: I'm sorry for that interruption but we must cut the party short.

They all boo him and throw things at him.

Lucifer: What is the meaning of this I am your king!

Stolas: You're also a father! A piss poor one at that.

Leviathan: At least we care for our children!

They boo him even more and even Lilith leaves the party.

Mammon: Get out of here dick!

Stolas: Jackass!

Satan: Your not even a king.

Ozzie: Even I think your a piece a shit

Insults are thrown as well as food drinks and rocks.

Lucifer escapes into his palace and sits on his thrown and begins to cry.

Lucifer: Where did I go wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 4.1K 14
THIS STORY IS OUTDATED!!! A NEW STORY ABOUT CHARLIE MORNINGSTAR IS IN THE WORKS!!! VIEW MY CHARLIE MORNINGSTAR UPDATE CHAPTER IN MY HAZBIN HOTEL GIRL...
23.9K 905 17
Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But she was banished, cut off her dignity and pride, and reincarnated as a Mortal- a hu...
2.4K 56 3
We all know about Charlie Morningstar, the Princess of Hell and her plan to help rehabilitate sinners by building a "Happy Hotel" down in Hell, with...
10.6K 251 15
Amanda Waller: Y/n Morningstar, Son of Lucifer and Lilith and Charlie's Older Brother he is the most experienced with Military weapons and battle tac...