The Y/N Multiverse(Real World...

Von Williamjwb87

Just Like Last Time,Beings/Characters From Some Animes And A Young Man From The Real World Have Been Transpor... Mehr

Everyone Here!
Prologue & The Kitchen Gun.
Battle Against EXE
(Y/n)'s Class Shenanigans
Miraculous & (Y/n),The Powerless Hero!
A New Arrival
An Early Christmas Gift
Mega Man Ultra Ep 1:The New Mega Man
Deadpool In Action And Will Is A Guardian
(Y/n) The Superstar Musician
Death Battle Apology
Shows That Will leave
(Y/n) (L/n):The Video Game!
Mistakes
Hellsing Abridged!
I need an Original Idea
Chicken Fight!!
The Elemental Dragon Mercenary
Will's Deceased Girlfriend/Bride
Will's Message
A New Arrival & A Family Reunion
Return Of the Male Reader Ships
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians Ep 3
Mysterious Person
Class Shenanigans Part 2
Return Of A Certain Somebody
(Y/n)'s Songs For The Girls.
Mr.(L/n) And His Fucked Up Class.
Oc Chapter,Family Of Gods?
Question Time,Boys!
Questions Answered
(L/n) Parents & Team Strq:Teen Years
Class Shenanigans 3
Kamen Rider Omni Arrival & Henshin
The Chaotic Classmates Funny Moments
Heisei Riders henshin part 1
Heisei Riders henshin part 2
Face Reveal
Oni Horn Arrival
Baby Wyatt Is Finally Born!
Funny Moments Of (T/n) As Tatsumi
Break
Return By Death in Action and Explanation
More Questions Answered
Soul Synchro episode 2
(Y/n) And His Soft side
death Battle!!!
The Return Of Memes
Actor au
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians ep 4
Masked Singer
Warp Dolls
Game On!
How (Y/n) Met...
Will Background
Smg4 Cast Arrives And Trio Transform
Comic Book
☠️Killing Game Finale☠️
Kamen Rider Deku Episode 1
(Y/n) & (T/n)
New Views
Will and recruits
Oh My God!This Is AMAZING!
the Good of the Omniverse
Akame Ga Kill:The dream Theory
Smg4:New brothers
Will's lost Memories
Serious Smg4 Anime:Trailer
TAG Trailer
Powers For (Y/n)!
Break Time
before The Theater
ROAST EM!
devilartemis Duel and Interactive
interactive Choice#1:Spare Simara
interactive Choice#2:Destroy Simara
SAY WHAT?!
Fanart Request
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians ep 5
Mojo Hero Funny Moments!
Grand Finalé!Goodbye For Now.

Break,New Rooms And Will's Past

1.2K 19 92
Von Williamjwb87

The Group Was Relaxing and doing there Own thing as this is second break Chapter that Will/I Have Done but overall for them just Another Break for them but.....

(Y/n):Hey,Is the Doors Open?

Everyone turned to see that that the doors are Indeed Open And Run through Them,Only to get here.

It Was All This And Of Course the Biggest Buffet With every type of Food Even Restaurant food Like Even 3 Ways!

(Y/n),Goku,Natsu:FOOD!

Ruby:COOKIES!

Asahina:Look at that Pool!It's So Beautiful.

Issei:What the hell?!Will's Been Keeping THIS From Us,Why?!

Koneko right now Took one Of the Popsicles And answered the pervert's Question.

Koneko:Who Cares,Perv?

Izuku Returned to the rest of the theater group eating Katsudon while Goku Was Shoving Noodles and Meat In His Mouth.

Goku:So Good And Hey*Gulp*Where's Natsu And (Y/n)?

Everyone turned to see Natsu Was Shoving as Many Burgers In his Mouth as Possible and using His flames To Burn it and Swallow them all down while Our Dear Mc,(Y/n) Was Chugging The Chocolate Fountain With his Little Sister And Summer Rose Was Nearby Dipping 44 Cookies In it.

(T/n) Looked at his Brother And Sighed before Eating his Pizza With Mac & Cheese.

(An:I did That Before at Golden Corral,It was Good)

Asahina Stayed in the Pool to Practice Her Swimming While Sakura Drank Her Protein shakes.

Asahina:I can't believe Will would hide this Amazing stuff From Us Especially A Pool,I Wonder Why.

Saukra:perhaps if he believed we knew of this than he thought we wouldn't want to focus on the theater.

Kaminari(Off-Screen):Makes Sense.

The father Of The (L/n) Kids Thinks About it but Brings Up Another Point.

(F/n):Well,There Is Something else and It's this.....Will brought us Because he Said He was Lonely but soon,his Wife Arrived And They had A son,he Apparently Knows Other Gods.

Tai:So....Will was Lying?

(F/n):No........he was telling the truth as A man's Eyes Betrays His Mouth And his eyes showed loneliness but after echo arrived they didn't.

(Y/n) came over and Asked His dad What he thought that meant.

(F/n):Who knows But whatever it means,It has To do With their Past.

Hearing that,Qrow Took a Beer and Sat down in a Chair but Raven Took Her Brother Out of it.

Raven:No.

Qrow:C'mon,He's been Alive Longer Than Our Freaking Existence,Do you Honestly think We Can Find out about His Past?

Bailey Jumps In And Says with a Cute smile....

Bailey:It's worth a Shot!

Qrow:*Groan*Okay,I'm In.

The theater group Reunite and Search Everywhere but find Nothing That's An answer to Help them out But They See some Cool Stuff.

Izuku:What's This?

Ochako:I don't know,Deku.

The two accidentally activate It and Nothing Happened.....?

Ochako:That was Weird.

Izuku:Yeah,Deku but I Thought....Wait...

Izuku and Ochako Realized What Happened as The two Scream In shock at what Happened.

Izuku(Ochako):D-deku!YOU'RE IN MY BODY!

Ochako(Izuku):OH MY GOD!

Ochako Activates the Device And Hopes to Swap Back And When they Look At themselves,they Are in their Right bodies.

Ochako:Looks Like We got it Right.

??:Not Quite Right.

They Heard (Y/n)'s Voice And turn To see Koneko And realize They Must have (Y/n) Swap Bodies With koneko.

After Making everyone is back to normal,The group continued on and Found More Crazy Stuff Like the Fact,Will has an entire Gun Army And DNA Scan To protect Ice Cream.

Or the fact that Echo Has A Sex Dungeon to chain will Up,If he tries to escape her whenever she's Horny.

And That their Little baby Wyatt seems to be the only one that Has a Normal Room Because He Has a Room with light Blue paint On the wall and Black bats as decorations.

Now,They Finally Arrive to Their Destination That says With A Sign Warning people To Stay out.

'WILL'S STUFF!ECHO AND WYATT ALLOWED'

'STAY OUT'

'NO SERIOUSLY,STAY THE FUCK OUT!'

'I WILL MURDER YOU'

'THAT MEANS YOU,TEMPEST'

The Group Turns to One Another before Gulping and Entering the Room.

(Y/n):let's Do this.

Krillin:i-it can't be that bad.

Lucas:I agree.

The Group Open the Door To find A Single Book And They Were About To Grab Until....

They Were Face to face With Three Familiar faces,Although,One of them Was Sleeping And Wearing Earmuffs.

Naegi:And We're Dead.

(Y/n):Hehe,Hi,Will.

Will:MIND EXPLAINING WHY YOU WERE ABOUT TO TOUCH MY JOURNAL!?

(F/n):We wanted to know your past?

Will:WELL,YOUR ABOUT TO BE APART OF IT BECAUSE I'M GONNA KILL YOU!

Echo Stops him at the last Second And Whispers something in his ear as Will Sighs and Looks At them with Annoyed Look.

Will:I'm Still Pissed At you Morons But I'll Tell You Something Of My Past and It was Like This,I wasn't Born and I didn't Start out as an Author God because I was Created And I was just.....a Reader God.

A flashback begins as We See A Ball Of Light Appear forming a Figure With white hair and Soon Shattered To reveal a Young man that Is Gonna Eventually become will.

Will(Narrator):Back Than,Since I was just Created,I was Scared And Didn't Know What To As I was Alone,So I Just Did What my Instincts told me.

The Flashback Continued as It Showed The Young Will Looking Scared and confused about what's Happening and What's going but he felt his instincts tell him something and That's To run,just until you Can find a place that Makes you feel safe.

Will(Narrator):So After That,I Ran For Years,I Saw Some timelines,I was Intrigued In them but paid No mind But then,I Met Him....

Will Kept Going Until he accidentally bumped into Someone,he looked and was Immediately scared.

??:Jeeze,Calm Down,Kid.

Will(Narrator):he was My mentor,he taught me how to use the powers i had back then and Helped me With using Firearms as well as psychical Strength,he was like a Father to me and He even called Me his Son but.....

Will's Master Was in Serious Condition as he was battling A Dangerous SSS Villain.

Will:Master,Please!

Master:NO!You need To RUN!

Will:But what about-

Master Pushed Will as He Disappeared in the air but Will Was There long enough to see he Was about to win But he Saw a Energy beam Coming His Way And smiles as he knows that this was the end of his journey but the beginning of Will's.

Master:Goodbye........My Son.

The Beam hit Will's Master that disintegrated him into nothing but ashes as Will burst into tears.

Will:FATHER!

The Flashback ends as we return to the present and See will Look Down On The Ground with a regretful face.

Will:That Was The last time that I ever Got To spoke To him And Unlike My Mortal Half,He Was The Man Who took Me in and Gave me Food,Water,and taught to fight.

(Y/n):Will......

Will:I'm Not Explaining Because with Echo,I Just Goofed Around In The Multiverse,Not Caring About Anything But Myself and i was a jerk...until He Met Her And The Two Of Us Spent Time Together As Friends Until...We Fell In Love And As Our Relationship Was Growing,I Decided that i Finally wanted to Tie The Knot And so,I Proposed To Her To which.....

Echo:I obviously Said Yes.

She Said As She Showed Her Wedding Ring to them.

Will:But Our Wedding Was Interrupted As Echo Was Stabbed In The Heart With A Holy Blade And As She Was Dying,She Teared And Said "I Love you" To Me As We Shared One Last Kiss Before Her Final Breathe,Making Me Vow to Find Her Killer And Making Them PAY.......After That Stuff,I Just Stayed In my Sector And Created Dimensions and Universes Until One Day,The Chief Arrived And Recruited Me To be one Of his Guardians,I Thought To Myself,"Me?Why Me" But I Also Thought "I Don't Want people To lose Loved Ones Like i Did",So I Joined And Met the Others and pretty Soon,I got The hang of it Despite sometimes,me Messing it up at first Or Arriving to Late.

He Looked Down With His Hair Covering His Eyes at the Mention of Arriving too late while Echo Tries to comfort Her Husband from Remembering His Past And Everything Along with Everyone Who he Couldn't Help or Couldn't Save.

Summer:Will.....Why Didn't You tell us?

Leone:Yeah,Your Always So Carefree And Yet,You Have a dark Past....

Shinra:Why did you hide it?

Will Cups his Hands into fists As he Continues to look down.

Will:when people See Me,I don't Come Off As the Guy with A Tragic Past And That's good because I don't people to know about My Past because i just try to focus on the future Rather than stay in the Past where I Can Be Reminded Of My Mistakes and Everyone who i couldn't help.

(Bf/n):damn,Man.

Akame:Will....

(Y/n):Hey,to lighten the mood.....I Made Myself Have Red And Silver Eyes!

(Y/n):TA-DA!

(Bf/n):That's Amazing!

Uni:Did you use Contacts?

(Y/n):for one Of them And The Other......

Blood Starts Leaking from The Red Indicating It's Actually a Bloody eye And it's Not A fake.

(Y/n):Help.

Will:*Sighs And Snaps*🙄🙂

Will Snapped his Fingers And (Y/n)'s eyes Were Back to Normal.

(Y/n):Thanks,Will.

Will:Well,Thank You For Making Me smile And....

Will Smiles As He wraps an Arm around Echo's Waist And Says this to His Vampiric Wife.

Will:Thank You,Echo For Being My Wife And Giving Me The Bundle of Joy, Wyatt.

Will Said this As he Picked Up Wyatt causing Him To wake Up and Stare at his Dad as echo said this...

Echo:Oh c'mon,Don't Thank me,If Anything,I Should thank You for Marrying Me.

Will:Well,I married you because i loved you and i always Will.

Eveyone:Awwwwww.

Will:Also......

Will Pulls out a Shotgun And cocks It Ready to shoot Them.

Will:In Case,You forgot one of My Signs LITERALLY Said "I WILL MURDER YOU",Did Ya Really Think I wouldn't Follow Through with That?

Everyone:Uh oh.

Krillin:

Will:Yep,Any last Words?

(Y/n):

Will Starts Shooting as Everyone runs And Panic As well as giving them a Taste of what it Feels as when they do to Will.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.3K 234 6
Going to work may have always been a massive pain in the butt, but I never thought it would actually get me killed! While riding the bus to get to wo...
151K 2.3K 19
Y/n is a innocent a small little high school boy but he is going to realize that there are some girls that want to keep him for themselves what will...
3.9K 188 14
This story is about our hero going to another world and his main objective is to hunt otsutsuki. He will be sent to dxd world. There will be some sur...
217K 4.5K 36
We all know of the mighty Signers and their war against the forces of evil with their powerful Synchro dragons. What would happen when someone new en...