Adopt by my therapist brother

By heartandlionreader

A 16 year old girl does not want to go and see a therapist. One day she said that she will not go to her ses... More

Cover pags and characters
Main characters
🥀 1
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀6
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀33
🥀34
🥀35
🥀36
🥀37
🥀38
🥀39
🥀40
🥀41
🥀42
🥀43
🥀45
🥀46
🥀47
🥀48
🥀49
🥀50
🥀51
🥀52
🥀53

🥀44

50 2 0
By heartandlionreader

Rocky:
"I was fostered my therapist brother."

James:
"Wait what."

Rocky:
"Yeah."

James:
"Ok and the second thing is?"

Rocky:
"That we are going to his tattoo place if you still want to get the tattoos?"

James:
"Of course I do today we are gallant around Tiago Michaten El Lee he born on 1991 and he died in 2012 this was a hard time for everyone but especially his sister who is with us today, Rocky Heart Vella Time El Lee she is still with us to this day she was born on 2006 and I will always love her up to now and I still do."

Rocky:
"Aww I love you."

James:
"And I love you too." We both kiss I feel happy for this girl and sad for her why you ask because she has have a hard time with these things but I know that this is life and it might get better as it goes I hope so.

Tiago:
"Aww but don't let me see you guys kissing again."

Rocky:
"Shh you the one who got us together in the first place so who fault is that umm?"

Tiago:
"Mine."

James:
"Do you want to talk about how we first met?"

Rocky:
"Sure I do not mind."

James:
"So who side do you want to talk about first."

Rocky:
"May we please do mine please."

James:
"Of course babe go ahead."

Rocky:
"Yay thank you, so I was walking with my friends when I saw you I have like you since I first saw you but every time I look at you I say no he is not interested in me so I just walk away, after school I walk to my brother car once I got in I saw you going to I think it was your mum car, anyways he ask me what am I looking at and I said noting but he did not believe so, he did the look saying tell me so I told him about you then that when we went home I saw you mum car and he told me that we have a new neighbour, which was you I was so freaking out, so he said for me to go inside and I did a couple of seconds later you come in and I am like what."

James:
"Wow babe do you want me to tell you my side now."

Rocky:
"Yes please I want to hear what happened when he came to your house?"

James:
"That is what I am going to start with anyways."

Rocky:
"K."

James:
"So I heard a knock on the door and I didn't want to open it in till my mum ask me to do I went to the door and I saw a guy standing there he ask me if my name is James, I said yes, he ask if I can come over to meet you because you don't have anyone to hangout with and he was wondering if I can do it."

Rocky:
"Sorry but I am going to stop you for a minute did he really say that I had no one to hangout with?"

James:
"Yeah he did why?"

Rocky:
"I didn't want to tell you this but it was true."

James:
"What do you mean?"

Rocky:
"We'll do you remember when I tell you that I was hanging out with my friends yeah that was never true I was bullied for a long time and he was the only one who know so he told you my biggest secret."

James:
"Why didn't you tell anyone for Rocky just why?"

Rocky:
"Because I was already bullied I didn't want to get more bullied James what did you wanted me to do ha?"

James:
"Oh I don't know tell someone."

Rocky:
"Who do you want me to tell it is not like I can go to another school JAMES."

James:
"Why not Rocky why not."

Rocky:
"Because James he was my guardian and we didn't have enough money so we were lucky that the school let me come in for free."

James:
"I am so sorry you know that right I didn't mean it."

Rocky:
"Yeah I know you didn't don't worry and I am the one who should be sorry I shouldn't have been arguing with you about this."

James:
"Hey don't be sorry I am just happy that you told me."

Rocky:
"I am too."

James:
"So back to the story?"

Rocky:
"Oh yes please."

James:
"So where were we up to my beautiful girlfriend Rocky."

Rocky:
"We were up to when you said and he was wondering if I can do it."

James:
"Oh right thanks, come over just to hangout with you for a bit I said no and close the door in his face when I almost got up the stairs my mum yell at me to come so I went to my mum she told me what I just done was rude and that I should apologise and go and hangout with you, I didn't want to do it but she said that it would be good for me to do it so when I open the door I saw your brother standing there, I ask him why was he still here he said because he can, I said I was sorry to him he said it was ok so we went to your house and that when I saw you."

Rocky:
"So you didn't want to hangout with me and now we are boyfriend and girlfriend did you never think of not coming after we have been together?"

James:
"No never I love you babe."

Rocky:
"Aww I love you too."

James:
"Good now let go."

Rocky:
"Where are we going?"

James:
"To get tattoos remember."

Rocky:
"Oh right let go."

After 3 house later

Rocky:
We got out tattoos do you guys want to see we'll then go and see.

Rock:
And that all we got I hope you like them because I know that I do "James do you like them?"

James:
"Of course babe I am the one who pick them out anyways."

Rocky:
"Sure you did." Anyways let go bye guys see you when I see you.

James:
"See you guys."

The next morning later Monday morning

Rocky:
I was asleep with James yes we have our own house together we are planning to move here when we are both 18 which is not too long but now I really need to go back to the bathroom. "James love wake you please I really have to go to the bathroom."

James:
"Aww come on babe do you have to go?"

Rocky:
"Yes I do now get up."

James:
"Fine I am up but you are coming back here once you are done."

Rocky:
"Yeah I know calm down."

James:
"Fine."

Rocky:
He let go of me I went to the bathroom when I was down I went back to bed but I am not going to sleep so don't worry about that.

3 hour later

Rocky:
"James I have to go back to Ethan house."

James:
"Aww come on babe I don't want you to go."

Rocky:
"I know you don't but I don't want to go either but I have to so, let me go also can you please drive me there but park somewhere else where they can not see you if you do not mind."

James:
"Of course I do not mind taking you home."

Rocky:
"Thank you baby."

James:
"Anytime now go and get ready."

Rocky:
So we got ready and he drop me off at Ethan house. "Thanks babe love you and I had a fun time with you."

James:
"Anytime babe bye love you."

Rocky:
"And I love you too." I kiss him on the cheek then I went to Ethan house and he drove off man how much I love him thanks Tiago, I love you anyways I went to the door and got my keys and open it and said. "HELLO I AM HERE ETHAN ARE YOU HOME." Well I guess that no one is here then I am going to go for a swim and but wear waterproof makeup so no one can see what I got. "Ethan are you awake." Well I guess he is not awake I took a book with me and I got an sun tan.

Grayson point of view

Grayson:
I just woke up no not really I went to the living room just do some emails before work I want to the kitchen to get a snack, I want to the couch and ate that when I look at the backyard window and I saw Rocky having a sun tan she look so skinny maybe, I should book her an appointment with Ethan, so he could check on her I wish she could tell us why would she, not eat I went outside, anyways I am going to wake up Ethan to tell him to get ready and also to tell him that she still need have to go therapy I want to know what is she going to say about this. "Ethan bro wake up."

Ethan:
"Not now Gray let me sleep."

Grayson:
"Well breakfast is ready."

Ethan:
"Ok I will eat it later."

Grayson:
"Ethan get up your daughter is home."

Ethan:
"Grayson bro I am not in the mood."

Grayson:
"Ok then."

Ethan:
"Wait is she really home?"

Grayson:
"Yeah she is bro."

Ethan:
"Did she eat?"

Grayson:
"No she didn't bro and I think you should give her a check up."

Ethan:
"Gray bro I am not her doctor."

Grayson:
"I know but she need someone to check up on her and she haven't eaten in 11 years bro that is a long time."

Ethan:
"I know bro I will check her file maybe I will find something."

Grayson:
"Don't her doctor do that?"

Ethan:
"Yeah but I think if I ask her doctor then maybe I can get something."

Grayson:
"Ok it is up to you well I am going to make you breakfast."

Ethan:
"Wait you did not make it yet?"

Grayson:
"No I didn't why."

Ethan:
"Well don't you smell that, it smell like someone is making breakfast."

Grayson:
"Who can be making breakfast when I am here with you?"

Ethan and Grayson:
"Rocky."

Grayson:
We went to the kitchen to make sure everything is ok I hope noting is burned.

Rocky:
"Hey guys I made breakfast I hope you like them."

Boys:
"Thanks Rocky."

Rocky:
"Anytime."

Ethan:
"Rocky you have to get ready we are going somewhere."

Rocky:
"Umm ok should I been worried?"

Ethan:
"No but I want to speck to you once I am done ok."

Rocky:
"Umm ok."

Grayson:
Why does she sound worried for. "Ethan does she sound worry to you?"

Ethan:
"No she didn't Grayson why did she sound worry to you?"

Grayson:
I know he is not telling the true but I don't want to hurt him by asking because then he will not want to speak to me. "Ok bro but you know that you can tell me anything right?"

Ethan:
"Yeah bro don't worry I know."

Grayson:
"Ok I am just making sure."

Ethan:
"Yeah I know bro Ps you should try this it is really good."

Grayson:
"Really bro?"

Ethan:
"Just try it."

Grayson:
"Ok yeah it is good."

Ethan:
"Yeah I know right."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 728 27
When young 17 year old Sklar was told she was 16 and pregnant she was beyond scared. Once her boyfriend found out he left without saying goodbye, lea...
832K 13.6K 32
"A sex therapist?" "Yes..he's the best of the best and I think he could really solve my problem" "Ok let me know when he fucking them brains out"I ro...
154K 3.8K 30
A broken girl. All out of hope. She thinks she doesn't belong in this world. Started: 05/05/17 Finished: 06/10/17
74.1K 1.4K 29
A girl lost her family and is trying to find her happiness again..will this boy that she meets help her do that?