The Chosen one REMAKE (RWBY X...

Par Balasubas19

This is the remake of my first Chosen one book because I decided it to remake it with decent plot and adding... Plus

Meet the L/N family
Weapons, Items and Abilities
HAREM and Team members
Prologue: Beacon? I thought it's Bacon
Chapter 1: Welcome to Ba-Beacon
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Flexing Time (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Flexing time (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Team ORION is formed
Chapter 6: First day of School
Chapter 7: Laurent vs Champion
Chapter 8: Saving a birb
Chapter 9: Cat is out of the bag
Chapter 10: Armed intervention
Chapter 11: New Players, New Game
Volume 2
Chapter 1: Dine in hell!
Chapter 2: Iron in Vale/Catching the cat
Chapter 3: Back on the field
Chapter 4: Tag Team Battle
Chapter 5: A Harem is formed
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Dance AND Infiltration
Chapter 8: Onto the mountains
Chapter 9: Kill Confirmed
Chapter 10: Stop the train! (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Stop the train! (Part 2)
Chapter 12: A unknown Tomorrow
Chapter 13: Preparations
Volume 3
Chapter 1: So it begins...
Chapter 2: The Phoenix arrives
Chapter 3: Premonitions and next calls
Chapter 4: Bringing them all together
Chapter 5: Somebody's Sus...
Chapter 6: Out from the shadows
Chapter 7: Thunders over Vale
Chapter 8: Fight fire with fire
Chapter 9: Desperate battle
Chapter 10: Mother's warmth and Son's ascension
Chapter 11: Duel of the fates
Chapter 12: Aftermath
Volume 4
Chapter 0.5: Current state...
Chapter 1: 4 months later...
Chapter 3: The price of defiance
Chapter 4: Phoenix's embers lights on forever
Chapter 5: The next move and a stronger resolve
Chapter 5.5: A game for Albion
Chapter 6: From students to Trained Guardians
Chapter 7: Moving out
Chapter 8: Struggles and new allies
Chapter 9: Dogfights and Taking the reigns

Chapter 2: The Backbones of Remnant

350 17 8
Par Balasubas19

Author: Expect some lore from now on! Also a bit of signals on this one! 

Y/N = Normal speaking

Y/N = Manifested memory speaking

Y/N = Narrating

Y/N = Thoughts

Enjoy :D

No one POV

Ozpin is seen sitting on his chair in the headmaster's office as usual, with Zane, Qrow and Ironwood waiting patiently and anxiously for Fu Hua. All men agreed that it's time to know everyone the truth, from Fu Hua's perspective that is. 

Zane: If what Fu Hua said is true, then that means she has live long enough to witness the true history of Remnant. *crosses arms*

Ironwood: Secrets will be unveiled. *nods slowly* I am not sure what secret will she told us aside from Salem's enemies and her history. 

Qrow: Mhm. *nods in agreement* No more secrets from now on, we should know who we are up against. 

Ozpin is silent, because the history of him and Salem are long. And aside from that, they will know that they allied with demi gods from their era. His train of thoughts was interrupted when Fu Hua walks out on her human disguise with Y/N and Team ORION behind her. 

Yep Ash is been recalled back on Beacon. And due to the 4 months nonstop, Ash's hair has grown longer and somewhat more battle hardened. 

Ash: *sighs a bit* This better be good. Roman and Albion is taking care of the undergrounds and the slums, all criminals are taking advantage of the situation. 

Fu Hua: I will provide the answers about the battle just transpired. Of who were our enemies, and what is their motives. 

Y/N: *nods seriously* We wait for the others to come. It's better to let them know the truth than leaving them behind the dark and had no clue about it. 

Zane: Mhm. *nods in understanding* And where's Church?

Yupia: In our dorm, still preparing as usual. We all needed the current status of our situation. 

Ironwood nodded in approval as Ozpin let them take their sits while Fu Hua leans onto the wall. And not so long after, teams RWBY and JNPR made it onto Ozpin's office after taking a morning break. 

Ruby: *respectfully to Ozpin* Good morning professor, you called us all?

Ozpin: *nods and hummed* Yes, and I apologize for the sudden call. It's about... What transpired here on Beacon and Vale. 

Jaune: No worries at all. *shakes head* It was thanks to Y/N to clear out our confusion clouding our head and judgement. If this is about the tragedy... *takes a deep breathe* We are ready to hear it. 

Zane: *smiles to Y/N this time* You sure did teach them well kiddo. 

Y/N: *chuckles a bit* Physical training is still on progress but their judgement and thinking of a leader is the one I mastered for them. 

Y/N stated as he gestures to Fu Hua to do her thing, before she nodded and slowly returns to her goddess appearance once everything is secured.

Weiss: *to her team* You know... She's giving off a presence of... A goddess?

Blake: *nods slowly* Yeah, I felt the same too. 

Nora can't help but in awe seeing Fu Hua's form changing so casually while Ren looks curious and in wonder. Because he noticed the similar Mistral designs of her clothes. 

Fu Hua: I know that you all have many questions about what took place nearly 4 months ago. And I know you were all wondering about who I am and how am I related to this events... But I will warn you all first.... 

Fu Hua faced them with a stern expression, her aura alone shows authority and seriousness and this alone makes the team stiffened up. Because she sounded like a commanding officer giving them the details and information. 

Fu Hua: What I will show you all may question everything you all know about Remnant. From here and on, no more secrets will be held and this will test out your ideals. *looks to each team members* Some are optimistic and ignorant about reality, some are too afraid to face their crimes and fears, and some have lost the people they care about. 

Each words she said, it hurts some of the members. Ruby can't help but feel offended by what she said but she is not wrong though, Blake lowers her head in shame while Yang pats Ruby's head. Ren frowned as Nora holds his hand, while the others are silent before Fu Hua looks to them, but gentle this time.

Fu Hua: *facing the teams* But that's why I am here with Zane and Y/N, we will help you unleash your inner power and stronger ideals. But for now... Are you all willing to learn the truth?

Teams RWBY and JNPR looks unsure at first, but slowly they all got their determination and nodded to Fu Hua. Y/N stood with Ash, and Yupia and takes a deep breathe this time. 

Y/N: It's better to say this one now than never now do we? *nods to his team mates*

Ash: Agreed. As much I don't look forward onto the truth is, it's better to know that than being feed with lies.

Yupia: The endless cycle of this madness and bloodshed needs to end. We must be better than this. 

Yang: Yeah. *fixes her long hair* I don't know what the truth is, but at least we know what our enemies is right?

Ruby: Mhm... *nods* That and thanks to Y/N's mentorship and guidance, he opened my eyes on the reality. Remnant is not all colorful, and it's a cruel one too. I have to keep in check my optimism, I know our dreams cannot be attained so easily, but like he said. We fight for what's beautiful on this world. I lost my mom at young age, I won't let it happen to the others out there...

Ruby stated, her leader instincts are showing as Ozpin smiles in approval and Qrow looks so proud of her niece, while Fu Hua nodded in approval. Ironwood is somewhat impressed as Zane on the other hand, has a nostalgic feeling when he heard Ruby's statement. 

Zane: *thoughts* Oh dear comrade Himeko, if your alive. You could work perfectly as a teacher for my son and his team mates. 

Ozpin hummed as he takes a deep breathe this time before looking to Fu Hua with approval, signaling that it's time to reveal to them the truth. 

Fu Hua: You all have been warned... *nods* It all began on the previous era of Remnant... The era of the Gods. 

She release her divine aura as orange like smoke emits from her aura, and slowly engulfed everyone on the smoke and she will now reveal the truth...

*In Fu Hua's dimension*

No one POV

After the smoke engulfed everyone else onto Fu Hua's dimension, Y/N walks onto the plain invincible lands, looking around in slight confusion.

Y/N: Guess Fu Hua has to explain the whole context one by one huh...?

Suddenly, the empty white void slowly formed and manifested with red and orange like smoke. It spreads throughout the empty void before it manifested onto a fantasy like lands. His eyes widened when he realized that this is their old era before. 

Fu Hua: Before the era you all know is formed... The old era of the gods took over Remnant. It was a era of prosperity and peace, everyone and anyone can live in unity. 

As Y/N walks over in awe, he noticed many different people living and working together in prosperity and unity despite their differences. Flocks of birds flies over the horizon and it switches onto Zane and Ozpin looking at the manifested location, Zane is in awe while Ozpin looks fondly and in slight nostalgia of the location. 

Fu Hua: People on this era wielded power that's pale comparison on your current ones... Hence the gods created their champions. For the God of light, he made me as the balance and keeper of the light. But my main purpose... Is breaking curses aside from me...

Zane looks over onto the altar of the God of Light, and there both men sees Fu Hua on her era of gods appearance. She stood over faithfully, as if she never sees the men besides her. 

Fu Hua: And the God of darkness made his own personal champion, the champion of darkness. He's the one who keep the darkness of Remnant in check... His name... Is Lanza. Only a worthy fighter can end his thrill of a battle when it's all done. 

It slowly switches onto Yupia and Qrow standing onto the dark realm and dark temple of where they assumed the location of the God of Darkness. Qrow can't help but look warily on the said location. 

There they both sees a man rising out from the dark puddle, and it reveals a man donned onto a silver and golden samurai armor with a intimidating mask. 

Fu Hua: We are the both sides of a same coin. We came from one purpose, but with different sides of us. Light and Dark, we may collide on some point of time. We were rivals before...

The smoke manifested a memory of her past to reveal Fu Hua herself blending in with the people, guiding them as always. While a manifested memory of Lanza purging out the wicked and the evil is shown. All of that happened as Team RWBY looks over onto the manifested memory of hers, and they all have varied reaction while they look to each other on the revelations. 

Fu Hua: Our life is so simple back then... We do our tasks like faithful servants of our masters and keep the balance in check... But all changed when one man changed the course of Remnant... 

(Play the music!)

It switches onto Jaune and Ren exploring the manifested memory of Fu Hua's memory of the arena during the festivity back on their old era. Both men looks in awe and wonder about the size of the arena they are seeing at. 

Fu Hua: One man, a champion of power. Allied to allies and comrade, and a fearful enemy against to those who stand against him. 

It switches onto Pyrrha and Nora standing at the spectating area, with the people of the manifested memory not noticing both women like ghosts. The sounds of swords clashing and the essence of strong magic gathered their attention, and it reveals a man donned onto a powerful armor clashing onto the other gladiators of the arena. His appearance and essence alone shows he's one powerful warrior. 

Fu Hua: His name... Is Alkaios. He is called by many names, such as the armored guardian. The Exousia knight, Bearer of honor and justice. But he is known as the Chosen one, and the Champion of Power... A representative of the people of Remnant. For me... He's the reason why the L/N's are born. 

The said man named Alkaios is seen clashing with the other gladiators of the battle with expert swordsman skills and takes on 5 gladiators at once. While that happens, Ironwood and Ash walks over and watches the man in awe and respect to the warrior. Ironwood can tell from his general instincts that he's a veteran warrior and a seasoned fighter. 

Fu Hua: His name and his fame reached to us. We were curious and so did our masters, and we were blown away by his prowess and abilities... We start to question whether he's just like us... But I am sure... He's just human...

Anyone can tell Fu Hua's tone is soft and gentle, as if she's talking to him like someone she used to love and come close at. The manifestation switches onto Alkaios kneeling down in the presence of Lanza and Fu Hua with their respective gods behind them. While the said memory replays for them, Y/N and Zane observes them and looks in awe and curiosity.

Even though it's just a memory of Fu Hua's, they can tell that their powers from their era is pales comparison against them today. 

Y/N: *eyes wide* So... That's our very first grandpa...?

Zane: Maybe so... *observes the manifested Alkaios* No wonder his sword style and fighting techniques is similar to ours... For a very first L/N... He looks sharp as well.

Fu Hua: The gods cannot be helped but impressed on his abilities despite fully human. They can't miss this kind of opportunity... So he is assigned as the Champion of Humanity. And by means of a new champion, Lanza has found a worthy opponent. 

It switches onto Ozpin and Ironwood observing both Alkaios and Lanza sparring with each other on their respective armors. They can see that despite their status between each other, they were great comrades. 

Fu Hua: However... Peace will not last long... Some people are ungrateful to our masters and wanted to defy them. It could have been gone better... If they didn't took the path of violence... And they used the forbidden arts of the darkness. 

(Stop the music!)

(Play the music!)

The manifestation slowly turns onto a dark legion of evil army marching their way through. Their appearances alone strikes fear, even to the viewers.

Team RWBY recoiled in fear as Ruby holds Yang's hands tightly while Blake and Weiss stood between each other, they were more afraid of them than the Grimm itself. 

Ash: *intimidated* That's one ugly motherf*cker right there...

Yupia: I have seen many horrors before... *gulps* And for once, I am scared on what they can do... 

Y/N: *lets a shaky breathe* But this is just a memory of Fu Hua... 

Fu Hua: There are sorcerers behind this mad dark spells of theirs... They wanted to rebel and defy our gods with their forbidden magics that turning people into unspeakable evil. The gods knows that there's some point of time that their creation will rebel against them... Hence a war is unavoidable...

While all of this memory is being played, Ozpin has a fearful look onto the said army of evil. He never lived long enough to see this part of their history being played out, it makes their battle against Salem a child's play. Heck even the general Ironwood himself is intimidated by their dark presence. 

Qrow on the other hand... Let's just say he needs to drink because he is freaking intimidated and had fearful look too. 

Fu Hua: It took almost all of the most powerful champions of Remnant and all of the armies of light to take them out. It's a war I will never forget... We were just in time to stop them before they ever grow bigger in their army. 

The manifestation switches onto Lanza, Fu Hua and Alkaios standing between each other and preparing for the said war that will transpire soon. Lanza hands over Alkaios' magic embedded sword in respect before the said man nodded and takes the said sword before he looks over onto their army below them.

Alkaios: I have seen many cursed things on my lifetime of battles, yet this one is the worsts one so far. 

Lanza: Mhm... I even told my master about this, and he even himself wondered how the humans make such dark and cursed magic?

Fu Hua: *shakes head* Doesn't matter, what matters is we need to end them before it's too late. We are keepers of peace after all.

Alkaios: I live here, I fight to protect my home. And my comrades too. 

Lanza hummed in respect and nodded before they heard marching noises in horizon. Thunderstorms starts to rain over the battlefield, and the army of darkness is seen marching... And they are legion... A legion that wanted to take over Remnant. 

Everyone from Beacon is now onto the said darker memory of Fu Hua's and got to see what kind of war she participated with on the old era. Y/N looks shaken to the core about how powerful they are while Zane holds his shoulders in assurance. 

Ozpin: *eyes wide* I have never... Never see this on my lifetime before... 

Ironwood: *in slight shock* This looks like the great war of 4 kingdoms looks a mere child's play compare to this...

Zane: *looks in terror* In my many years... I have never ever seen this kind of huge scale of the war... 

Qrow: *drinks his flasks with a sigh* Same, our battles combined all together looks like a small skirmish compared to this. 

Ruby looks shaken to the core as Yang comforted her younger sister, Blake and Weiss are silent as they watch how this war will play out. Even if they never felt this on her lifetime, they can feel the sheer pressure by watching them alone. 

Jaune: *gulped in fear* This has never thought on our history books right...?

Ren: *comforts a afraid Nora* This must be her old era, so it's never been recorded for some reason...

Even Ren, the most calmed person on the team is shaken and terrified by this war they never knew with. Pyrrha covers her mouth in fear as Fu Hua speaks up towards them. 

Ash: *stands shakily* What the hell are they...?

Y/N: *slightly intimidated* Ugly motherf*ckers... The enemies alone make the Grimm look like lost animals... 

Yupia: *visor scanning them* I can say they are parasites who wanted to consume everything...

Fu Hua: This war is what I call... The first great Remnant war. This events will lead onto what we know about Remnant you all know today. 

The manifestation switches onto armies of knights, sorcerers and may ancient looking warriors alike joined together onto the battle that took almost 3 days. It took huge numbers to dwindle the enemy forces. 

And as expected, they see the 3 different champions fighting alongside together to defeat their one common enemy. Fu Hua is seen slicing a foul possessed body with her sword while Lanza forms spectral swords and shoots it towards the enemy. 

Fu Hua: At that moment, everyone on Remnant is under in one unity. Even we came from different home and under different species, we all fought together as one. Even the gods themselves joined on the battle. 

The manifested memory switches onto the whole army of Remnant rushing against the hordes of darkness as one, before they heard a dragon screech from the air. They see a dragon gliding over with the army, and there they see Alkaios riding the dragon as his own loyal companion. 

The residence of Beacon seeing this memory of Fu Hua is in awe and sheer disbelief on the power they wield on their old era. Y/N can't help but jaws drop seeing a ancient dragon flying right before them. 

Y/N: *jaws drop in awe* Didn't know our family could ride a dragon...!

Ash: *to Y/N this time* And you keep saying your family is only good at technology... 

Yupia: *Yupia.Exe is stopped working due to the revelation of his leader can possibly tame a dragon*

Ozpin: *eyes wide* I almost forgot how insanely powerful the old era is back then... Even we use to fear them...

Ironwood: *looks in awe and curiosity* What form of power they use to wield this...?

Qrow rubs his eyes in disbelief, seeing a legit mythical dragon flying right on his eyes. He have heard multiple stories and tales before, but this one takes the cake. 

Ruby had heard the stories and myths of dragons as a kid, now she got to see them closely despite as a memory of Fu Hua's. Weiss looks in pure fear and intimidation seeing the huge dragon flying, while Blake and Yang could only stare in awe about the mythological dragon. 

Nora: *gets excited* Renny! Renny! Big flying lizard! 

Ren: *pats Nora while in awe* This dragon looks bigger than the one that invaded Vale...

Pyrrha: *nods, in awe as well* I've only heard of the dragons on the old stories and on the books for the children... 

Jaune: *looks terrified and shaken from the appearance* It's like the one I've seen on the animes but this is real...!

They keep watching from her memory as Zane sees the dragon raze the enemy army by burning them. They were terrified and fascinated on what the dragon can do, and not to mention it's horrifying how it can kill armies with such ease. 

Fu Hua: Alkaios is called The Chosen One for a reason... He has the heart and soul made by light similar to mine... But he has the power and wrath of darkness. We came into a conclusion that he will bring true balance in Remnant, we will help him achieve it. Even the gods acknowledged it. 

The battle continues as the memory changes onto Alkaios using his sorcery abilities as powerful lightning surges onto his body, before unleashing it onto a one powerful attack towards the leader of the darkness. 

It didn't stopped there, the memory continues to unveil more of the battle. It reveals Fu Hua charging onto the enemy horde with her Phoenix powers while Lanza continues to murder his way through. Alkaios let his dragon fly and attack the others and assists both champions. 

Alkaios: Are you all still hanging onto this!? 

Lanza: I won't die unless I wanted to! 

Fu Hua: Until to my last breathe! I will keep fighting! Not only for the sake of balance but also for Remnant!

Alkaios slices a enemy dark sorcerer with his enormous sword before he notices larger groups of forces is being concentrated to them, he thinks for other choices before he sees the full moon on the skies. 

Alkaios: I got a idea! But the gods won't like it! 

Lanza: *grunts* Don't tell me your going to use the moon!

Fu Hua: *to Alkaios* Have you lost your sanity!?

Alkaios: Sanity is a requirement for our kind! One way or another! WE WILL PREVAIL!

Alkaios roared and powers up before a dark aura engulfed him, and he raises his hand onto the air before half of the moon starts to crumble due to his immense powers before he brings the said half of the moon to Remnant. Now they all know why Remnant's moon is shattered.

Y/N: *eyes widen in disbelief* Did he just tossed half of the moon like that...!?

Zane: *crosses arms, impressed as hell* One thing for sure... I am proud of our bloodline... But yeah I have lots of question about this. 

Ash: *rubs eyes* Man their feats are so big that it pales comparisons to your current generation.... And holy s*it now we all know why the moon is shattered. 

Yupia: *in disbelief* How can he defy science....

Ozpin and Ironwood are just... Speechless. When a thousand year old cursed old man is deeply shocked on this revelation, that shows how much he lefts out on the other history of the old era. Team RWBY and JNPR are just in pure disbelief seeing how powerful the first L/N is. 

Weiss: *jaws drop in disbelief* Atlas scientist questioned and theorized how Remnant's moon is shattered... Now this takes the cake...

Ruby: *in disbelief* I always thought their ancestor is strong! But not this strong! 

Qrow: *sighs in disbelief* Same here kiddo... Same here. 

Ren: *to Nora, still a bit shaken by the revelation* Don't ever, ever challenge them into a battle. 

Nora: *eyes wide and numbly nodded* Yes Renny... 

Pyrrha is in awestruck of their sheer power alone while Jaune is jaws dropped and can't help but to wonder if Y/N can do the same. 

The memory continues to play as the both gods of light and darkness joined forces with Alkaios and delivered the final blow against the heart of the infestation. Everyone is victorious as the infestation dies off slowly to ashes, while Ozpin walks slowly to observe the 2 gods besides Alkaios. 

Ruby: *walks with the others, unsure* Are those... your gods?

Fu Hua: Yes. The 2 brothers, God of Light and God of Darkness. 

Weiss: *wide eyes* Never knew the gods were real this whole time... And the fact they acknowledged Alkaios' strength says something... 

Blake and Yang walks with the others as they watched the memory play out. Y/N and Zane walks together and observes the 3 people in front of them, now they knew their family is related to big battles and why their enemies feared them aside from power. 

Zane: Our enemies were not afraid of our power... *looks to Alkaios* They were afraid of us because we can turn the tides of war. 

Qrow: *looks to Zane* I thought they feared you because you are always steps ahead in the planning. 

Ironwood: It makes sense... *nods slowly* Zane and other strongest huntsmen and huntresses existed participated onto the battle against the Grimm 20+ years ago... And he alone changed the tides of war...

Y/N: Now it's my turn to do it as well... *looks to his hands* I have so much burden to carry...

Y/N forms his hands onto fist, he needs to be better in order to win this upcoming war against Salem. The manifested memory slowly faded into smoke as Fu Hua speaks up this time. 

Fu Hua: That was just the forgotten past long ago... What's next... Is now directly connected to the course of actions that will change Remnant forever. 

The smoke forms onto a manifested memory, and slowly builds a new terrain and area for them. When the smoke is finally cleared, Ozpin's eyes widen on what he sees

Ironwood: *notices the castle* What is it...? 

Ozpin: *takes a deep sigh* It's the story of the lonely girl in the tower... And I am related to it... 

This is just the beginning of their stories that was written long time ago. 

- End of chapter

Author: Woho! Longest chapter I have ever made so far! And I am here to point out some references here :D

1. Alkaios is the very first L/N of this book. He is the main reason why Y/N's family existed in the first place. 

2. If I'm not mistaken, the era of Salem and Ozpin has full of magics right? I decided to go crazy on their powers. 

3. Unlike the canon RWBY, I am making my own backstory and lore for this book. And I am doing my best to make it decent.

But nonetheless! See ya on the next update!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

362K 4.3K 75
Your Name is Y/N L/N. You didn't know who you're parents are. Ozpin invited you to join Beacon academy to become a hunter. Or isn't? Deep inside, the...
11.7K 226 34
After a successful universe save and an accidental universe hop, C wakes up to see a shattered Moon and he just so happens to be surrounded by monste...
437 24 6
The World of Remnant is filled to the brim with the creatures of Grimm as well as other hidden forces bent on destruction, and the only ones willing...
58.3K 687 16
The White knight of Ice and the Red knight of flame, are known to be Immortal beings and the strongest huntsmen on Remnant, said to be even stronger...