Adopt by my therapist brother

By heartandlionreader

A 16 year old girl does not want to go and see a therapist. One day she said that she will not go to her ses... More

Cover pags and characters
Main characters
🥀 1
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀6
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀33
🥀34
🥀35
🥀36
🥀37
🥀38
🥀39
🥀40
🥀41
🥀43
🥀44
🥀45
🥀46
🥀47
🥀48
🥀49
🥀50
🥀51
🥀52
🥀53

🥀42

49 2 0
By heartandlionreader

2 days later on a Sunday

Rocky:
I got ready to go to my brother grave I wish that I am not alive right now but I am oh that is just great well there goes nothing I walk almost out of the door when.

Grayson:
"Hey Rocky where are you doing."

Rocky:
"Hey Grayson."

Grayson:
"That is."

Rocky:
"Yeah I know that is Mr Dolan to you yeah I got it, but I don't have time for this I am going to be Kate so bye,"

Mr Dolan:
"Hold it young lady where are you going."

Rocky:
"I told you and Ethan that today I am not going to be here in till the tomorrow morning maybe in the afternoon."

Mr Dolan:
"Oh yeah I forgot but I don't think it is a good idea."

Rocky.
"Well I am going when you like it if not and tell Dolan I will see him tomorrow bye Grayson."

Mr Dolan:
"Wait give Ethan and kiss or something."

Rocky:
"Umm yeah no bye."With that I left before he could say anything I walk to Cooper house.

Knock knock

Cooper:
"Coming... hey I am almost done come in."

Rocky:
"Thanks." I sat on this couch waiting for him to be done how long does this boy take like hurry up man.

Cooper:
"Ok I am done how are you feeling?"

Rocky:
"Like a normal when you loss your brother for 11 years sorry."

Cooper:
"Don't be I know Rocky shh I know that you are sad but why are you not crying."

Rocky:
"I am wearing waterproof mascara so I don't need to cry the whole time."

Cooper:
"Aww Rocky you know that you have people who are their for you."

Rocky:
"Yeah I know don't worry."

Cooper:
"Good now let go."

Rocky:
We did we drove to Jess house got her ready since she is still having a hard time walking yes I did know that people if I did not know that then how did I put that in the story anyways after that we went to the graveyard.

Jessica:
"Are you sure that you are ready to do this."

Rocky:
"Yeah and you know I have to do this even if I do not want to."

Both Copper and Jessica:
"Yeah we do."

Cooper:
"Are you coming with us this time."

Rocky:
"You guys know that I can't I have to wait for Tiago friends to be here so I have to do a other ceremony and you know that."

Both of them:
"Yeah we know sorry."

Jessica:
"Come then let go."

Cooper:
"Jess are you sure that you don't want me to carry you."

Jessica:
"I am sure Cooping and I want to be there for my friend when she need a hug."

Cooper:
"Fine."

Rocky:
Coop is helping Jess to walk once we got to his grave this is it where I sign him off and yes I did spud his ashes anyways. "Are you guys ready?"

Both of them:
"Whenever you are."

Rocky:
"K who want to sign us off first."

Jessica:
"I will."

Rocky:
"Are you sure Jess I know you have a hard time with this."

Jessica:
"Not us much as you sorry."

Rocky:
"Ok then and also don't be."

Jessica:
"Today we are gallant around Tiago Michaten El Lee he born on 1991 and he died in 2012 this was a hard time for everyone but especially his sister who is with us today."

Cooper:
"Jess do you want me to do this."

Jessica:
"Y-yes p-please."

Rocky:
"Aww come here."

Jessica:
"I could be here for you not you being here for me."

Rocky:
"Shh I know don't worry I will be ok."

Jessica:
"I know you will be."

Cooper:
"Girls can I start now."

Girls:
"Yeah sorry."

Cooper:
"Don't be ok I am going to start now."

Girls:
"K."

Cooper:
"She have been through a lot and she still is, up to this year she is still blaming herself up to now no one can tell her other why's and her name is Rocky Heart Vella Time El Lee she is still with us to this day she was born on 2006 and she love her brother very much."

Rocky:
"I think it is time to go back to the past don't you guys think."

Both of them:
"Yeah it is time."

Rocky:
"Then who want to go first."

Jessica:
"I will remember when I first met your brother."

Rocky:
"Oh yeah that was so wired of a day."

Jessica:
"Oh it so was."

Cooper:
"I want to hear."

Girls:
"Fine."

Jessica:
"So we have just met at the time and it was home time I did not want to go back to the adopt centre so I ask her if I can ride with her, she said sure we wait for her brother, when we saw him we got in the car then once we got in he said hey tots who is your friend, she said this is my new friend Jessica can she hangout with us please."

Rocky:
"Can I say the rest."

Jessica:
"Sure."

Rocky:
"He said sure tots so we hangout he took us to park we play."

Jessica:
"Thanks Rocky I got the rest."

Rocky:
"K."

Jessica:
"And yeah if it was not for them I would not get adopt and I would not met who depose to be my dad I love you Tiago as my depose to be my dad I love you."

Both Cooper and Rocky:
"Aww."

Coops:
"Ok who is next."

Rocky:
"I am."

Cooper:
"Are you sure Rocky we both know this is going to be a hard day for you."

Rocky:
"Yeah I got it."

Both of them:
"Ok then tell us."

Rocky:
"K umm I'm I got one but you both don't know this yet."

Both of them:
"K."

Rocky:
"One day before I met you Jess my brother it was a brother and sister day I remember that I did not feel that good I do not even know why, anyways I really want to go and hangout with him but he said no I told him why, and he said I know that you want to have a brother and sister day so why don't we do it here, and I am like how are we going to do that."

Rocky:
"He said I have an idea I didn't know what he was doing but once I saw I known that he had something and that what he did even if we could have gone out he bring it to me it was the best."

But if them:
"Wow."

Rocky:
"Yeah Cooper your last one do you know what you want to say yet."

Cooper:
"Yeah I do Rocky remember the time that I met you and your brother."

Rocky:
"Ah how could I forget that day."

Jessica:
"Why are you upset the both of you."

Cooper:
"Well you are about to find out and once you find out you might not like this but just so you know is that I didn't want to do it that time."

Jessica:
"K."

Cooper:
"I am sorry Rocky but I have to say it."

Rocky:
"Don't be but I just wish that did not happen but it did."

Cooper:
"You and me both, ok so I was working at the hospital that time but only for the summer that time, anyways they were waiting the waiting room that time I called her brother name I did the normal check before the doctor come you both know what am I talking about."

Girls:
"Yeah we know."

Cooper:
"Anyways, after I did that I went to tell my dad he said that he want me to stay in the room with them to hug his patience sister which at the time he said that I known that it was Rocky anyways, we both went to the room and was doing the normal doctors things and that when he said it that her brother have cancer, they were both broke and I wanted to help them so much so I did I told my dad, that I would be a stay at home nurse for them and he said yes he was like a brother to me and he still is I did very thing I could to make them not think about cancer and I am happy that I did but I just wish I did more to save her brother."

Rocky:
"Hey shh you did you save me and him even if he died now he is still very happy that you still let him have fun and when he needed to stop you would do it for him play with me read me a story even if you were 7 you did your best and that all anyone can tell you to do but that is why I hate the doctors don't trust them and scared of them because of that but nurses no I am not scared because I am always thinking about what you did for us Cooper you did everything even if he was died so thank you and I love you and you have been like a brother to me since then so thank you."

Cooper:
"Me too beautiful me too and don't thanks me I would do it all over again if I could."

Rocky:
"Yeah I know you would."

Jessica:
"How come I didn't know about this guys."

Cooper:
"He said to me to say when I felt right to say it and it is."

Rocky:
"How come I didn't know this and I am his sister."

Cooper:
"Rocky I think it is time we have the talk."

Rocky:
"Cooper know please."

Cooper:
"Rocky now please."

Rocky:
"Fine."

Jessica:
"Wait Cooper."

Cooper:
"Yea babe."

Jessica:
"Are you still a home nurse to cancer people."

Cooper:
"Yeah I am I didn't want to do it but Rocky got me a good deal to be a stay at home nurse for cancer kids and I love it we will be right back babe."

Jessica:
"K."

Rocky:
"What is it Cooper."

Cooper:
"My dad want you to come to his house to check again."

Rocky:
"Cooper we both know that I am not going back to see your dad."

Cooper:
"But you had it Rocky."

Rocky:
"Once Cooper."

Cooper:
"You know it can come back let me see your arm."

Rocky:
"What."

Cooper:
"You either come with me or I will do my nurse mode again you pick."

Rocky:
"Fine when."

Cooper:
"Before other come."

Rocky:
"WAIT WHAT."

Cooper:
"Rocky."

Rocky:
"Cooper this was his plan the whole time Cooper to do it when my brother died."

Cooper:
"Rocky."

Rocky:
"Don't act like it is not true Cooper you know how much he hated my brother."

Cooper:
"Rock."

Rocky:
"Cooper you know it is true."

Cooper:
"Ah I know Rocky if I had have anyone else that we could go to."

Rocky:
"I don't know Cooper but please not your dad."

Cooper:
"Fine I will see if anyone from work will know someone and I am taking you got it."

Rocky:
"Yes Cooper."

Cooper
"Thank you."

Rocky:
"Anytime and sorry that I said that about your dad."

Cooper:
"I don't blame you he is a terrible dad as well what kind of man make a 7 year old work at a doctor."

Rocky:
"Yeah but if he didn't do it then I would have met you."

Cooper:
"Yeah true."

Rocky:
"But I still what you know why didn't I know."

Cooper:
"I wanted to tell you but he said that it is better for you to hear it when the tike come."

Rocky:
"I guess I could have know that from him."

Cooper:
"Yeah true."

Rocky:
We went to Jess we walk in till they went back home anyways I talk with him for a bit then Tiago friends I will tell you who they are after I say hi. "Hey guys."

One of Tiago friends:
"Rocky we are so sorry for your loss."

Rocky:
"Don't be guys I understand that he have to go but why can't I go with him."

Other of Tiago friend:
"Hey don't say that ok."

Rocky:
"Fine." Now let me tell you who he is we have Dom Leon which you guys do know Oliver which who you do not know anyways back to the list and one more who is Roffes you guys have not met yet as well Roofes is my brother best friend from high school I have not seen him in a long time because he blamed me for my brother died anyways back to the story, we did everything that I did before now we are about to talk how did they all met Tiago

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341 16 1
Soulmate AU in which the last words your soulmate will say to you are tattooed on your wrist, and (Y/N) is convinced that there just isn't someone fo...
40.5K 728 27
When young 17 year old Sklar was told she was 16 and pregnant she was beyond scared. Once her boyfriend found out he left without saying goodbye, lea...
12.9K 383 37
"we can't do this." "why not, princess?" "because you're my best friend." lowercase intended, all rights reserved to @romanticisedolans ©- *CURRENTL...
61.3K 412 29
[inspired by to all the boys ive loved before] Ethans girlfriend broke up with him , Ethan was so devasted so he turned to his girl bestfriend and as...