❛ 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐃𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐎...

By -CAASHMONEYNAE

" GOOD LOVIN', BODY ROCKIN', KNOCKIN' BOOTS ALL NIGHT LONG, YEAH. MAKIN' LOVE UNTIL WE TIRE TO THE BREAK OF D... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
static major | 𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞-𝐮𝐩.
method man | 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧.
d'angelo | 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝.
devanté swing | 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫.
method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡.
method man | 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧. 𝟐
larenz tate | 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐝.
method man | 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.
ll cool j | 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨.
method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡. 𝟐
larenz tate & nia long | 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭.
devanté swing | 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.
d'angelo | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.
ludacris | 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲?
allen iverson | 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞.
method man | 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
devanté swing | 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.
tyrin turner | 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
larenz tate | 𝐧𝐨𝐭 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭.
d'angelo | 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐦-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭.
ll cool j | 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩.
bryce wilson | 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.
d'angelo | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞.
method man | 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐞.
denzel washington | 𝐅&𝐌𝐔.

omar epps | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

4.1K 114 111
By -CAASHMONEYNAE

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗜𝘀 𝗜𝘁 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂" 𝗯𝘆 𝗧𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗥𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 & 𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘀

"𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶'𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹. 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶'𝗺 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴?..."

𝗖𝗬𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗘 pulled the hood of her jacket off of her ginger box braids as she took her seat in the back of the classroom, a seat she sat in nearly all the time.

(A/N: pronounced 'sigh-ruh-nay')

Cyrenae was the type of girl who didn't really like a lot of attention. she liked to be unnoticed and in the shadows - kind of like a loner. she didn't like to be bothered by a lot of people, only by the ones she knew, which wasn't a lot due to her lack of friends and her siblings and cousins graduating before her.

she was labeled as a quiet girl, which created a new nickname for her: "quiet one." however, there were a group of 4 students who managed to keep her company, but one loved to bother her the most.

their names were Raheem, Roland - who was referred to as Bishop, Eric - who was referred to as Steel, and Quincy - who was referred to as Q by his peers. despite all of them bothering her numerous times, Quincy was the one who always tried to get Cyrenae to talk. the young man took interest in the young woman, and he didn't stop at anything to hear her voice. sometimes he'd even ask rhetorical questions just to hear her answer sarcastically.

Cyrenae didn't know what was so intoxicating about the way she spoke, but it seemed to pull Quincy in, so she never questioned it.

Cyrenae was attracted to Quincy as well, but she was better at hiding it than he was. she'd often catch the male staring at her while class was being taught, and sometimes she'd meet his gaze and they'd end up staring at each other before sheepishly smiling and looking away. Quincy's friends bullied him for his crush on the quiet woman, claiming that he'd never get a chance to date her. but Quincy knew he could get her. he just needed to make his move.

the two young adults had feelings for each other, but neither of them knew how to confess them.

raising her head from her desk at hearing 4 familiar voices close to the propped-open door of the classroom, Cyrenae pushed her braids away from her face as she watched the 4 teens enter the room, smiles on all of their faces while they engaged in a conversation filled with laughter and jokes.

"man, Radames ain't gon' shit." Bishop waved his friends off, rolling his eyes, as Raheem and Quincy looked at each other before laughing.

"yeah, say that the next time he grab yo' ass by your collar and push you up against them lockers." Steel chuckled, earning another laugh from Raheem and Quincy, as Bishop slapped the back of his head and Quincy covered his mouth to suppress a cackle while Raheem snickered.

Cyrenae chuckled softly at their interaction, resting her head against her hand. Cyrenae was surprised to see the four in class since they would usually hang out in the streets, but she didn't mind. some days she enjoyed their company.

since the group's seats were right next to Cyrenae's, their eyes lingered on their seats before averting to her, smiles growing on their faces once they acknowledged her presence. Quincy sat beside her, Raheem sat in front of her, Bishop sat in front of Quincy and beside Raheem, and Steel sat in front of Raheem. you could say the 4 - well 3 since Cyrenae was attracted to Quincy - were like brothers to her. they never let anyone mess with her or badmouth her on any occasion, especially since students would always pick on her due to her quietness.

because of how quiet Cyrenae was, students viewed her as a weak link. however, that was never the case. anyone who thought she was an easy target got dealt with, whether it was by the group of boys or by her.

"well, well, well, if it ain't Cyrenae. you gon' speak today for us?" Bishop joked, raising his brow at her with a small smile, as the 4 students made their way to their seats and Cyrenae chuckled softly, playfully rolling at him while she watched the men take their seats.

"i guess that means 'no', huh?" Quincy chuckled, looking over at her, as the group chuckled with him and Cyrenae looked over at him, small smiles crossing both of their faces once they locked eyes.

"i bet i can make her talk, watch this," Raheem smirked, turning around to face Cyrenae, as she looked away from Quincy and looked over at the light-skinned man, "yo, Cy, wassup with that date?"

"go straight to hell, Raheem." Cyrenae muttered, rolling her eyes at the man, as the four boys laughed at her rebuttal and Cyrenae couldn't help but laugh with them, feeling herself grow comfortable with the boys while she shook her head at their antics.

"you ain't never gettin' that date, man." Bishop laughed, earning snickers from Quincy and Steel, as Raheem laughed with him before turning his attention back to Cyrenae.

"she know she want the kid, but that's cool." Raheem jokingly smirked, making Cyrenae glare at him through her hazel brown eyes.

"you one irritatin' motherfucka', you know that right?" Cyrenae inquired, her voice louder than a mutter and at a normal volume, as Raheem, Steel, and Bishop laughed and Quincy stared at Cyrenae in admiration, his eyes sparkling while he smiled at the girl.

Cyrenae's voice wasn't too high-pitched, but it wasn't too deep either. her voice had the right balance of the two, along with a little bit of raspiness and a New York accident whenever she spoke. Quincy adored the sound of it, but the adoration soon turned sexual once he imagined how her moans would sound.

if you asked him, he practically had a kink for her voice.

"i might be irritatin', but don't forget you stuck here wit' us." Raheem joked, cupping her face in his hand and squeezing her cheeks, as Cyrenae laughed and swatted his hand away from her face, earning chuckles from the other three boys.

"he right, tho'. you stuck wit' us, whetha' you like it or not." Bishop jokingly smirked, earning a playful eye roll from Cyrenae, as the teacher soon entered the class and shut the door behind her, walking over to her desk and setting her bag down on it.

"my apologies for my lateness, class. but let's get started. today's lesson will be about..."

as soon as the bell rang, students were already getting out of their seats, and Cyrenae and her group of bodyguards were some of those students.

packing up her belongings, Cyrenae slung her backpack over her shoulder and pulled her hood over her head as she quickly and quietly exited the classroom, being one of the first few students to leave her class.

the next class she had was physical education, and she wasn't too stoked on it either. she hated it to be honest. most times she'd skip it by hiding in the bathroom, the locker room, or she'd sneak off campus, leave in her car, and come back for her last two classes. however, whenever she did participate in the exercises her gym teacher assigned, she did them all lazily - unless the teacher was watching, of course.

she thought the class was very unnecessary, to say the least. but it was an easy A for her, so she couldn't complain much.

"why you walkin' so fast like you got somewhere you wanna be?" a voice asked as an arm was thrown over her shoulder and Cyrenae scrunched up her face before she raised her head, meeting eyes with the one and only Quincy Powell.

"i do got somewhere to be, boy." Cyrenae chuckled, a small smile resting on her face.

"that ain't what i asked, Cy. and you know damn well youn' wanna go to P.E., be fo'real." Quincy chuckled as Cyrenae playfully rolled her eyes at the man and fiddled with the ends of her braids.

"how you know i got P.E.?" Cyrenae asked, raising her brow at the brown-skinned male.

"'cause i got that shit too. you never seen me in there?" Quincy chuckled as Cyrenae paused and thought back to the few times she's been in the gym before it clicked that she has seen him a few times.

"oh," Cyrenae muttered, earning a laugh out of Quincy, as Cyrenae's face heated up a little from embarrassment and she playfully slapped his chest, "don't laugh at me, Quincy, i don't pay attention whenever i'm in that gym."

"you know my name?" hearing this, Cyrenae looked up at him, and she noticed a smile on his face, along with a small glint in his eyes. she was unfamiliar with the glint, but sooner or later she'd realize that the glint was one of admiration.

"of course. you thought i didn't know it?" Cyrenae asked, chuckling, as she smiled at the man beside her.

"i just... never heard you say it before, that's all." Quincy sheepishly smiled, making a small blush cover Cyrenae's face, as Cyrenae muttered a soft 'oh' and smiled timidly, looking away from the man while they continued walking.

it seemed as if their feelings for each other were evident at the moment, but neither of them owned up to it. there was something about Cyrenae that made Quincy nervous, and Quincy couldn't figure out what it was. despite this, the feeling was mutual. Cyrenae was timid around Quincy as well because of his voice and his height. his voice was deeper than any other boys she knew - apart from Bishop - and as for his height? that's self-explanatory.

despite her only being 5'7, he was still taller than her. very tall. he towered over her most times and it made her palms sweaty. it also made her 10x quieter than what she'd usually be, and Quincy noticed it but never said anything.

the two were practically in love with each other, but neither of them had the courage to fully admit it.

"yo, Cy?"

"hm?"

"you wanna skip P.E. with me?"

the two stopped walking in sync as they stood in front of the double doors of the gymnasium, realizing that they had reached their destination. looking over at each other, identical smiles crossed their faces as Cyrenae chuckled and removed her hood from her head.

"c'mon. we can take my car."

"wait, wait, wait. so you two motherfuckers snuck off campus and ain't come get any of us?" Bishop exclaimed at Cyrenae and Quincy across from the lunch table, earning laughs from the two teens.

"if y'all had P.E., we woulda' came to save y'all. so, that's just too bad." Cyrenae shrugged, earning a laugh from Quincy and a chuckle from Raheem, as Bishop smacked his lips while Steel continued to stuff his face with cafeteria food.

"that's some bullshit, Cy. i thought you was better than that." Bishop huffed, making Cyrenae laugh, as she shook her head at him.

"look, if it makes you feel better, we could skip third period together. i know y'all don't wanna go to trigonometry... 'cause i don't wanna go either." Cyrenae suggested, making Bishop's eyes light up, as Quincy and Raheem laughed at Bishop's face.

"hell yeah, i'm down, shit, we could go right now." Bishop smiled as Cyrenae chuckled at his eagerness.

"right now? 'cause it seems like Steel's too fuckin' occupied with that nasty ass school food to leave right now." Quincy chimed in, looking over at Steel with a scrunched-up face, as Cyrenae and Raheem laughed and Bishop looked over at Steel, who was smacking on the fake beef in his hamburger, before slapping the back of his head, making him choke on the burger while he tossed it into his plate and began coughing.

"damn, B, you ain't have to kill him!" Raheem joked, making Bishop let out a high-pitched laugh, as Cyrenae and Quincy chimed into the laughter while Steel had finally regained his breath and sent glares to all his friends.

"y'all always think somethin' funny, i fuckin' hate y'all, man." Steel grouched, earning more laughter from his friends, as Bishop snickered and wrapped his arm around his neck, mushing his head a bit while Steel rolled his eyes.

"whatever, you fat jalopy. now, Cy, when we leavin'?"

"yes, lord, i came at the perfect time! pop two quarters in, Pop Tart, and let's get it on, let me get in that ass!" Bishop exclaimed with a smile, walking over to Steel, as the two friends stood next to the 'Street Fighter' machine and Cyrenae glanced over them from a different video game, chuckling at the sight before she walled away from the machine to find Quincy.

the group of friends were only supposed to be at the pool hall until third hour ended, but they ended up staying entirely longer than they thought they would. by now, their fourth hour had already started and was halfway over, but none of them cared about it.

well, Cyrenae kind of did. but as long as she was with the people who made her happy, she didn't care as much.

"15 dollars, G." the familiar voice made Cyrenae turn around, and she saw Quincy selling his tape to a person she assumed to be his friend.

smiling at the sight of him, Cyrenae waited for the male to walk away from Quincy before she approached him, making her way over to him with a playful smirk on her face.

"you sellin' drugs over here, boy?" Cyrenae asked in a country accent, impersonating a racist cop, as Quincy scrunched up his face and turned around, being faced with Cyrenae while he cracked a smile at her.

"now you wanna talk above a whisper, huh?" Quincy joked, mushing her head, as Cyrenae laughed and smacked his hand away from her braids.

"i'll go back to whisperin' again if touch my roots again, motherfucka'." Cyrenae mugged him as she grabbed his hat from his head and put it on her head, making Quincy laugh at her.

"you wanna be like me so bad." Quincy mugged her back as Cyrenae smiled at him before laughing, playfully rolling her eyes at him while she waved him off.

"is flirtin' all y'all gon' do? just ask each otha' out already or somethin'." Raheem interrupted Cyrenae and Quincy's conversation as the two teens looked over at him and Bishop soon joined the interaction, wrapping his arm around Raheem's neck while he stood next to him.

"he got a point. Q, gon' 'head and ask her out, we all know you like her." Bishop chimed in as Quincy and Cyrenae looked at the two boys before looking at each other, a small chuckle coming from their lips while Cyrenae looked over at Raheem and Bishop.

"can we have privacy or you two negros just gon' stand there?" Cyrenae asked, raising her brow at the two, as Raheem and Bishop raised their hands in defense before backing away from them, leaving Cyrenae and Quincy by themselves.

Cyrenae and Quincy looked at each other and timid smiles covered their faces as Quincy chuckled softly and rubbed the nape of his neck, easing his nerves while Cyrenae smiled at sensing his nervousness.

"so, Cy... i was wonderin' if you'd uh... wanna see a movie with me this Friday?" Quincy sheepishly asked, looking down at Cyrenae for her answer, as Cyrenae chuckled softly before nodding her head, causing smiles to flood onto both of their faces.

"of course, Q. 'bout time you popped the question." Cyrenae joked with a small mean mug, making Quincy laugh at her.

"here you go with these jokes- you ain't funny, Cy." Quincy mugged her, gently pushing her shoulder, as Cyrenae laughed and swatted his hands away from her.

"what happened, what she say?" "y'all datin' now?" Raheem and Bishop rushed over to Cyrenae and Quincy not even five minutes after they confirmed their plans for Friday night, making the two look over at them and laugh.

"y'all just like instigatin' shit, huh?" Quincy mugged them, making Cyrenae laugh, as Bishop shrugged.

"nigga, i'm bored, i done beat Steel's ass in Street Fighter hella' for the past few minutes, i need somethin' else to do," Bishop grouched, earning snickers from Raheem and Cyrenae, as Quincy chuckled at him, "now answer the question, motherfucka', i wanna know wassup."

"yes, we have a date Friday night, Bishop." Cyrenae chuckled, playfully rolling her eyes at the nosy man, as Raheem and Bishop looked at each other before looking back at Cyrenae and Quincy, smiles growing on both of their faces.

"'Bout fuckin' time!"

"𝗱𝗼 𝗶 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗱𝗼 𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱? 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗹𝗱, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶'𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄..."

- i'm iffy on this chapter too ngl, but how y'all feeling 'bout it? 🫣

- part two? 🌝

- vote and comment!

- don't ghost read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 145 4
Black Imagines. P*$$y Fairly on the way.
306K 7.1K 58
Some of my favorite men of the 90s & yours too❤️
575K 25.5K 41
"𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘸𝘪𝘵' 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮"
545K 6.7K 31
Imagines including the fine ass men of the 90s😍. Featuring a few of our beautiful ladies of the 90s as well.