My Brother's Girlfriend

נכתב על ידי Alex_Knight_

Alex Grey has never really loved anyone, she has always had one night stands. But what happens when she meets... עוד

---------------------------------------------------------------
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

24

649 10 0
נכתב על ידי Alex_Knight_

We arrived home late at night, considering that in the afternoon the doctors still wanted to give me medical tests, and all I could think about was that agent I was about to interrogate.

"Alex maybe it would be better if you left the interrogation for tomorrow-"

It only took a simple glance for my brother to shut up.

"Got it...Guys let's all go out. Alex needs to be alone with him...and you don't want to see what she is capable of doing."

Thanks Atlas, one of the only times something sensible comes out of his mouth.

Everyone left leaving me with the bound man who stared me up and down.

"Have you come to play princess?"

"Yes but my way" I pulled out of a cabinet a gun and several weapons.

"What the fuck are you going to do ?"

"Kill you" I licked at one of the knives as I stared at him.

"I doubt it"

"We'll see..." I approached him and sat down in a chair in front of him. "Let's play a game. You tell me what I want to know and I won't kill you"

"What if I don't say anything bitch?"

"Well..." I stuck one of the knives in his hand facing him with an evil grin on my face. "Your body will suffer the consequences"

"Ahhhhhh motherfucker!"

"Another one? Ok" This time the knife went into his shoulder. "Now shut your mouth and let me talk you piece of shit. What's the next move?"

"Like I'm going to tell you"

"Wrong answer" Another knife was stuck, this time in his leg. "Don't make this more complicated for yourself. Do you think if it was the other way around your boss would be loyal to you? To him you are nothing but a miserable puppet. And if you think he's coming to save you, you're very much mistaken."

"I've sworn allegiance and it will remain so."

"Okay, since this approach isn't working, I have no choice but to talk about something else that's dear to you.

I pulled out of my back pocket a picture where a child and a woman were in a park.

And yes I while I was doing some tests in the hospital asked some of my agents to take a picture of his family.

"I think you might know these people" I put the photo in front of him and his face changed expression.

"Don't you even dare touch them!"

"I won't do anything to them if you give me what I want, answers!"

"Okay...the only thing I know is that the person who sent me to that abandoned house to see if you would die will be at a party tomorrow night here not far away, he has the answers you are looking for. He's Ivan's right hand man."

"Ok all right" I got up from the chair pulling out my gun.

"What are you doing?! You said you wouldn't kill me if I gave you answers"

"I apologize if I wasn't expressive enough sir. What I meant is that I wouldn't kill you slowly if you gave me answers. You didn't think I was going to let you live after you almost killed and hurt my family did you? But don't worry your family will be fine. About 1 million dollars will be given to your wife."

That said I loaded my gun and shot him in the head. I cleaned everything that was to be cleaned and then got out of there. As I closed the door behind me was my brother.

"I heard a shot..."

"Have someone notify the family and have a proper funeral...his family is not to blame for the man he was. Also, I want them to write a check for 1 million for his wife and daughter. And yes, I have information. I need to get the two mobs together first thing tomorrow morning" I spoke putting on a black jacket and grabbing my helmet from my bike.

"Where are you going? You need to rest, Alex"

"Let Yelena know I'm going out and I want to be alone please. I need to clear my head" I said walking to the entrance.

"Make sure you get back safely. Call me if you need anything."

"Will do"

Lie

As I got on the bike all I could think about was somewhere I could be at peace and something popped into my head. The Brooklyn Bridge.
I drove there even though it was night. The city looks beautiful when it is illuminated by lights.
I got off the bike and leaned against it just watching the scenery.

"You know for someone who tells me I died to her, I ended up finding you in a place we shared"

"Romanoff. What are you doing here?"

"Same as you, trying to clear my head"

"Hm...you should have brought a coat it's getting cold"

"I'm fine" She said however her body told me something else.

"For the record, you are not dead to me. I spoke in a fit of rage" I removed my jacket and placed it over her back.

"Good to know...I see you haven't taken the tattoo off yet"

"I'm thinking of keeping it" I said touching it.

"...You scared me" She said approaching me with a cold face but with emotions running high.

"You are upset aren't you?" I said in a sigh.

"What did you expect? I practically couldn't stand those days of seeing you in that state, not knowing if you would wake up..."

"It's my job Natasha and Atlas plus the others so...You never cared about me so I don't understand you"

"I won't allow you to say that!" She said slapping me. "I cried for you, you idiot! I couldn't sleep for those four days you were in the hospital! I was there holding your hand waiting for a miracle to happen and for you to wake up...so don't give me that crap about not caring about you! I was afraid..."

"Afraid of what...?" I asked bringing our bodies even closer together.

"Afraid of losing you..." A tear escaped her eyes running down her face.

Strangely my body shivered after those words left her mouth.

"I'm sorry" I ended our distance and placed my hand on her face wiping the tear that had run down. Our eyes met and more and more our faces came closer together until a lot of things came up in my mind. "You chose to stay with Atlas and I am with Yelena. Whatever this was ended the moment you decided to stay with that incompetent brother of mine after being with me...We are both toxic Natasha this was never going to work. I'm happy with Yelena."

"Are you, or is that what you want to believe?"

"I am. You are the one who wants to believe something that doesn't exist with my brother."

"I know there is nothing between us but just sex"

Somebody shoot me.

"Then explain to me why?! Why stay with him?! You're not happy next to him and we both know that so why the fuck?"

"You wouldn't understand...it would probably just get you into more trouble"

"Geez Natasha talk!"

"I can't okay?! I'm trying to protect you."

"FROM WHAT?! WE'RE PRACTICALLY THE SAME FUCKING AGE! I'M OLD ENOUGH TO PROTECT MYSELF."

"I'M TRYING TO PROTECT YOU FROM ME OKAY?! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ALEX"

"WHY? EXPLAIN IT TO ME!"

"NO!"

"You don't trust me do you?" I sighed trying to calm myself down.

"I trust you with my life Alex Grey but I can't...I can't tell you" Natasha said giving me a kiss on the cheek and continued walking without looking back.

"Let me at least take you home" I said loud enough for her to hear.

"Always a gentlewoman aren't you?" She said walking back to me.

"You already know the answer to that"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drove us back and before I could go away Natasha grabbed my arm.

"This is yours" She said giving me back my jacket. "Goodnight Alex"

"Goodnight, Natasha..." I said and went to my room where Yelena was up and looking outside the window.

"Yelena? What are you doing awake?" I asked walking to the middle of the room.

"I was waiting for you." She said turning and walking over to me.

"Just thinking that I almost lost you makes me want to cry and I have never cried for anyone in my entire life..."

"I'm sorry. But I'm fine and you didn't lose me, I'm here. Right in front of you" I took her hand to my heart to try to show in some way that I was real.

"I know..." She said removing my jacket and starting to unbutton my shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked but without stopping her.

"Nothing..." She replied and I just watched her. "I can't do anything if you keep looking at me like that"

"I can't look at you any other way"

Our lips moved closer and closer until they touched and formed a perfect synchrony. Until I stopped.

"Why did you stop?" Yelena asked looking at me cautiously.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked and her eyes opened making her pupils dilate. "I'll wait as long as you need, we don't need to force anything, Lena"

"I realized today that because of what we do for work we may not have that much time. And I don't want to waste another second."

The next minute I was being pushed against the bed as Yelena removed her pants and got on top of me. My hands quickly went to her waist pressing her even harder on top of me. She quickly removed my shirt and I did the same with hers.
My mouth began to explore her neck leaving kisses and bites that would later leave marks. As I reached her breasts, I looked into her eyes for her approval and very slowly ran my hands down her back, removing her bra. Soon my mouth and tongue were occupied by one while one of my hands gave attention to the other. Each time I bit her nipple she tried to hold back her moans.

"I want to hear you love" I said before biting down again.

"Ahhhh..."

It sounded like a symphony the sound that came out of her mouth as she held tighter against my shoulders.

Without her expecting it I turned us around leaving me on top.
I continued to kiss her body gently until I reached her panties. I looked at her again, waiting for her warning, which she quickly gave me. Slowly I removed them with my mouth and threw them on the floor. I kissed and bit her thighs making her moan. As I reached her pussy I got on top of her and whispered in her ear.

"I'll take it easy, if it hurts tell me to stop. Okay?" I asked and she simply nodded. "Words, love."

"Yes" She whispered.

I kissed her neck delicately as I slowly penetrated two fingers into her.

"Ahh Alex" She sighed arching her head back.

"I will start moving my fingers slowly" Having said this I moved those from the inside to the outside while my mouth continued on her neck kissing and re-biting other bites. "Does it feel good or do you want me to stop?"

"Please-don't stop"

"Your requests are orders love" I kept increasing the speed until she let me know she was almost there:

"Shit...Alex I'm going to cum"

"It's okay, cum"

The next second she came on my fingers. I licked them and brought my mouth to hers letting her taste herself.

"Do you want to try something else love?"

Yelena nodded her head trying to regulate her breathing. I looked at her one last time before I lay down beside her. She looked at me with a worried expression.

"It's okay, sit on my face"

"What if you don't like it...?" She said biting her lower lip "I don't want you to find me gross"

"Lena, you know that's not true. I would love to have you on top of me." I said stroking her face. "If you don't like it we can stop at any time. Okay?"

With a smile on her face Yelena nodded. Calmly she placed herself on top of me. Each of her thighs on either side of my head.
She looked at me waiting for me to say something.

"It's all right, love. Just breathe and take your time. I will follow your pace" I spoke turning my head to leave a kiss on one of her thighs.
After a few seconds she lowered herself completely. Calmly she pressed her pussy against my mouth letting out a sigh. As soon as I started licking her, she arched her back due to the feeling between her legs. These trembled at the same time. I grabbed them, positioning them at my mercy.
As I started licking faster both her pussy, my mouth and her thighs were filled with immense juice as she moaned my name.

"Alex ahh!" She cried out grabbing my hair tighter and moving faster against my mouth as she came.

"You good?" I asked stroking her thighs.

"Yes..." Yelena said trying to breathe normally as her legs were shaking.

Calmly I put her against the bed and lay down by her side. I cover us with the sheets and took her in my arms.

"I want to make you feel good too" She said looking at me.

"Another day and another time. Now this was about you. Did you like it?" I asked.

"Yes I liked it, very much to be precisely" Yelena gave me a kiss before put her head in my chest.

"Good, I'm glad."

"And I'm glad I had my first time with you my angel" Yelena said gently touching my chest.

"Me too love, me too...now let's go sleep tomorrow it's going to be a big day"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

159K 5K 75
What will happen with Natasha Romanoff's past comes back from the dead in more ways than one? With the Red Room still alive and well, Natasha is cont...
172K 5.9K 35
You are Tony Stark's latest recruit in his plan to protect the world, and as the youngest and smartest Harvard graduate you are the perfect choice. B...
2.4K 67 10
Joining the Avengers has always Y/N's dream, however, she didn't realize it would cost her her relationship. Heartbroken, Y/N closes her heart to fal...
88.6K 2.9K 26
Everyone knows the famous Natasha Romanoff but only as a soldier. Not many people know what happened in the battle against Thanos but how could she f...