The Male Luna (MxM) (Complete)

By readingbay

''Dude! Let go!'' I yell, my voice muffled by the wall of flesh smashing my face. My one arm was still being... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note: Book 1
Author's Note: Book 2

Chapter 30

19.7K 839 309
By readingbay

Brayden

I watch with smug satisfaction as Damien becomes more and more aggravated with me. Although I was putting up a confident front, I knew that time wasn't on my side and there was a closing window for me to get Damien to cross that dividing line.

Taking a moment to compose myself, I debate how I want to proceed. Getting Damien to cross the line was going to be a little more difficult than I had originally anticipated. I thought his lust for me was more wild and uncontrolled and figured the mini-striptease would have been enough to get him running across the line.

Turns out the bastard is stronger than I had thought.

There was always what I considered to be my "last resort" option. But I didn't really want to use it so soon. While I was fully confident in it working, nothing is ever guaranteed in life, so it'd be better to come up with something else fast.

While I contemplate my options I try to portray an air of indifference to my situation and lazily look over the crowd of hunters. A movement to the left of Damien catches my attention and I see Travis' mate casually talking amongst a small group of wolves.

My eyes light up as I suddenly have a revelation.

I quickly turn around ready to go looking for Travis, and startle slightly as I forgot he was already right next to me. I'm not the only one spooked by my sudden actions and the little brunette eyes me carefully, confused by my abrupt movement.

"Is it true that after The Run a werewolf will feel physical pain if they are intimate with someone other than their mate?" I ask him in a rush.

Travis' eyes widen, although I'm not sure if it's because of my specific question or the intensity of how I asked. I'm sure my eyes look a bit wild at the moment, and the desperation I feel at his answer isn't concealed even to my ears.

"Uh...yes..." he answers, albeit a little apprehensive, seeming to be taken aback by my question, "although since you seem to take after your human genes I wouldn't think it would affect..."

"No," I quickly interrupt him, shaking my head to portray my earnestness, "I'm not concerned about myself. I want to clarify that once a werewolf does the run they will feel ill if they try to get sexual with another person besides their mate."

Travis nervously looks over my face several times and his apprehension seems to grow, "Yes," he answers, a little more certain than before.

I let go of him as a devilish grin spreads across my face.

"Then would you be interested in some hardcore foreplay with me before your run tonight?" I ask with a suggestive smirk.

"What?!" Travis loudly exclaims, before nervously looking over at both of our mates.

I follow his gaze, but already know that both of the wolves were too preoccupied to hear us. Travis' mate seemed to be in a lighthearted conversation with people who looked like friends, and Damien was adamantly talking with Aiden.

"Are you trying to get me killed?" He asks in a hushed tone, this time leaning in closer to me as his eyes quickly dart over to Damien.

I shake my head, "No, I'm merely offering a once-in-a-lifetime proposition," I answer, innocently.

Travis doesn't look convinced and glares at me, "I'm already in enough trouble as it is for getting involved with you at work," he mutters with a sigh, "I don't want to give Damien a reason to get any angrier at me."

I shake my head, "Damien isn't as stupid as he looks, it's clear that my plan is to have him cross the line by any means necessary, so he's not going to think you're the one coercing me. Therefore, he's only going to be mad at me, which I can definitely handle," I try to assuage, "besides, you're leaving the pack tonight, so he can't retaliate against you."

Travis gives me a conflicted look, and remains silent.

"Listen, I'm not going to push you to do something you don't want," I try to comfort him, "but I do know a few things. One," I begin to list holding my finger up for emphasis, "your mate is a sadist and therefore will love executing such a large punishment on you."

Travis looks at the ground but doesn't refute what I'm saying.

"Two," I continue, holding up a second finger, "you will find the harsh punishment hella fun."

I get another silent response, but this time Travis looks me in the eyes, silently probing me to continue.

"And three, you will literally never have another opportunity to be punished for adultery besides this moment," I conclude, putting my hand down.

"You know that you'll get in trouble too, right?" Travis asks, looking at me warily.

I smile as I realize his answer isn't an immediate refusal.

"I'll only be punished if this doesn't work," I reply.

Travis looks over at his mate, and his eyes study her from across the clearing. His mouth turns up in the corners as he rubs his arm with one hand.

"It's really a unique opportunity isn't it?" he asks.

"If you're willing great, if you're not it's fine," I try to assuage, not wanting him to feel pressured...but also hoping for his agreement.

Travis takes a deep breath as he continues to look at his mate.

"She is going to whoop my ass real good," he says with a smirk as he straightens his back.

He suddenly looks me in the eyes.

"Alright," he says with a smile, "I'll do it."

I don't waste any time.

I give out a loud laugh that quickly draws Damien's attention. Travis gives me a slightly confused look at my outburst, but his eyes quickly widen with realization as I trail my hand up, along his arm.

He glances over briefly to his mate, before letting out a small giggle of his own.

I lean down into his neck as I whisper my next words.

"If I go too far tap me twice, do so now so that I know you understand," I demand.

I immediately feel two taps on my forearm.

With a smile, I continue trailing my hand up and down Travis' arm, before moving my caress down his side.

From the corner of my eyes, I see Damien has stopped his conversation with his beta and has resumed pacing in front of the dividing line. Travis' mate has also taken notice and her heated glare at me can be felt even from this distance.

Because another mate couple was involved, I was going to have to handle this situation a little more delicately. Unlike my previous plan, I was playing with Damien's jealousy and anger. If I could get him to feel possessive enough about me he would cross the line in order to stake his claim. However, there was another possessive mate involved. I didn't want to push Travis' mate so far that she crossed the line. This was going to be a game of balance, and hopefully, the scales would tip in my favor.

While I caress Travis' side with one hand, I bring my other hand up to his head and aggressively pull his hair, jerking his head back. He gives an audible whimper at my sudden movement, and soft pants leave his mouth.

I meet Damien's eyes. The Alpha has stopped pacing and is frozen in front of the line at the scene in front of him.

"Brayden, stop this right now!" Damien yells, the fabric of his shirt straining against his tense arms. His white-knuckled fists are visible even from where I'm standing. Travis' mate is also tense and has begun growling in anger from the sidelines. I see a few of the people around her have their arms on her shoulders as if they are already holding her back.

While I don't give a shit if Damien's hurt, I didn't want to push the poor female wolf too far.

Keeping eye contact with the Alpha, I pause for a second.

I can see the hurt swirling in his brown eyes. The betrayal of seeing my actions and intimacy with another so brazenly displayed in front of him without any remorse. His face is already contorted in a grimace, as he silently begs me to stop my actions. I see his mouth turn down in a frown. My attention is drawn to his lips, and I notice the soft pink slightly open in an inaudible plea. I can't help but be drawn in by his mouth as I imagine his tongue wetting those same lips and...

Fuck, get a hold of yourself!

My wondering thoughts only make me angrier, and I glare at Damien with renewed determination.

Without another thought, I smash my lips against Travis'. I keep my eye contact with Damien, as I open my mouth and delve my tongue into Travis' mouth. The kiss is wet and sloppy, I wasn't getting any pleasure from the moment, and I doubt Travis was either. This kiss' purpose was not for our enjoyment, it was a theatrical performance to our awaiting audience.

The moment our lips touch, there is a loud roar as Damien drops to his knees and begins pulling at his hair. Wolves stand on either side of him looking to be ready to pull him back, but even I see they won't be needed. Damien sits rocking on his knees with his eyes tightly shut. Although the bastard would know what's going on behind his closed lids, it seems that by not looking, it's just enough of a barrier to keep him from crossing over the line.

I notice that Travis' mate is pulling against those holding her back, and I decide that it's time to stop.

With a sigh, I release my hold on Travis, letting him stand upright.

He looks over at Damien and he seems conflicted about what has just transpired.

Much to our surprise, Damien immediately stands up and marches his way over to Travis' mate. The Alpha towers over the poor warrior. The she-wolf seems a little caught off-guard and quickly tries to refute whatever Damien is saying. I would say they were in a heated discussion, except that Damien is the only one doing any of the talking. The she wolf looks angry at first, but her face slowly morphs into something close to fear.

Fuck, I thought he'd start a yelling match with me, what the hell is he saying to her?

"I better head over there," Travis says eyeing our mates apprehensively.

"I'll come too," I offer, wanting to make sure Damien isn't being a dick, when it was all my idea.

Travis immediately shakes his head, "No, I think you'll just cause more of an issue. I'm not going to go over and try to calm Damien down, I'm just going to talk with Ellen," he shrugs his shoulders, "As you said earlier, I'm leaving the pack anyway, since he's not my Alpha after tonight he technically can't touch me."

With that Travis heads over to the dividing line. Damien, briefly looks at him, before quickly leaving.

I let out a breath that I was holding. I was completely expecting him to rail into Travis, and can't help but feel a little confused by his lack of response to Travis' presence.

I guess he really is only mad at me, that's good.

Travis and Ellen are conversing and the anger that's on her face slowly turns into a smugness as Travis continues to talk with her. While there's a new devilish light to her eyes, I can see that whatever she's saying is dimmed slightly and worry takes over her features. She goes to say something but I stop watching them, already guessing that they're discussing the details of their coming evening together.

If I had to guess I'd say that I only have another ten minutes left before The Run commences. It was a little peeving that Damien still didn't come to the other side of the clearing. I had at least expected him to have to be held back from crossing, but the bastard just stuck it out. He endured the pain that was in front of him and refused to break his own suffering.

I scoff.

I guess it was time for my last resort.

Author's Note:

1. If you like the story please leave a COMMENT, LIKE, and FOLLOW.

2. FEEDBACK REQUEST: In my outline, this arch has three "bullet points". My goal was to tempt Damien in three different ways (the last chapter was lust, this chapter is jealousy/possessiveness, and next week's chapter which I won't spoil). My debate is that I need the previous chapter (29) and the next chapter (31); however, this current chapter is up in the air in terms of leaving it in the final draft. More specifically, please contemplate (after reading next week's chapter) whether you really enjoyed this chapter (as in it added to your experience in reading the book) or if it made the arch drag on a little too long (maybe even created a slogue or boredom to your experience). Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...
541K 20.1K 26
"I don't understand what you're talking about" I gulped, backing away from the large, and I have to admit extremely sexy, man. "Oh baby, you're so ad...
706K 16.1K 23
"I kinda like this human," Ed mind linked with them. "Can we keep him?" "No!" They all said at the same time. The black wolf shrank a little at their...
411K 15.1K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...