𝗗𝗢𝗚𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥, MCYT...

By amiraphobic

⚪︎⦁︒º︒゚┃𝐌𝐂𝐘𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑. ❝ ANY ASKERS??? LOOKING FOR AN ASKER! DID I A... More

𝐃𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 (ง •̀-•́)ง
[ 𝑅𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇𝑆 ]
𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗍, 𝗌𝖺𝗉𝗇𝖺𝗉.
𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍, 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇.
𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗌, 𝗌𝖺𝗉𝗇𝖺𝗉.
𝖼𝗈𝗉𝗒𝖼𝖺𝗍, 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇.
𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗌𝖺𝗉𝗇𝖺𝗉.
𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍, 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇.
𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒, 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇.
𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗌, 𝗉𝗎𝗇𝗓.
𝗉𝗁𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗈𝗉𝗁𝗈𝖻𝗂𝖺, 𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗅 𝗃𝖺𝖼𝗈𝖻𝗌.
𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗀𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽
𝗌𝗈𝖿𝗍, 𝗊𝗎𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗍𝗒.
𝖽𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝖻𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗍.
𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗈𝖾, 𝗊𝗎𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗍𝗒.
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗈𝗌, 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇.
𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾, 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝖻𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗍.
𝗎𝗇𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽, 𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗅 𝗃𝖺𝖼𝗈𝖻𝗌.
𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖼.
𝗉𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿𝖿, 𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗅 𝗃𝖺𝖼𝗈𝖻𝗌.
𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚, dreamwastaken.
𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇. ( pt. 1 )
▒░▒░ ︴ ❝DIVIDER❞
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀.
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈, 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖼 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌.
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾, 𝖼𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌.
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋, 𝗆𝖼𝗒𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅.
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾, 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽.
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗑, 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝖽.
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇, 𝗆𝖼𝗒𝗍𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀.
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾.
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝖺𝗋𝗀𝗎𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌.
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗇, 𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌.
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇, 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌.
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾, 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗌
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗒.

legends never die.

3.3K 105 28
By amiraphobic

a tribute to technoblade.

i'm truly heartbroken at his death, but also completely confident that this is not the end of technoblade's legacy. he still remains a hero and an inspiration to all, including me. even when i completely stopped watching mcyts for good, he was the one i would rewatch old twitch clips or mcc compilations of occasionally and just laugh at his remarks and one-liners. he truly is a legend and i am honored to have a connection to him in some way, shape, or form (even if it was through cheesy writing, i concur was when i was at the ripe age of fourteen). i feels so strange to come back to this book that i've tried so hard to forget about because of the overwhelming amount of embarrassment it gave me to discuss the topic of the death of a youtuber we all enjoyed at one point of our lives. but he's so much more than just a minecraft youtuber or a man playing a video game behind a screen. he managed to continue to be an outlet of hope and encouragement for his audience while enduring his own battles. that's the truest form of bravery and i salute.

i'm going to stop writing now because i'm starting to cry again and once i start, i won't stop lol. so again, i just want to put all of my gratitude in the air to not only techno, but also you guys for giving me a platform to express that admiration for him.

fuck cancer.

yours truly,
amira <3

(p.s, for the day one's who knew about the technoblade imagines i wrote that i archived, they will remained archived out of respect.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 424 27
~Juicyfruitsnacks(Gaege Gibson) X Reader~ ~New Chapter everyday of December~ Y/N has a vlogging channel and her fans love seeing her with her boyfrie...
100K 1.3K 51
Oneshots of your favorite lost boy. 𝐇𝐢 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭. �...
493K 6.7K 95
Completed ✔ All these characters were created by the author of 'Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children' Ransom Riggs, however these preferences...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...