True Love Always Win

By mariepascua24

Pano mo nga ba masasabing mahal mo ang isang tao? kaya mo bang gawin ang lahat para sa tao'ng mahal mo? kaya... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Epilogue

8 0 0
By mariepascua24

I'm sweating bullets now, damn. I'm nervous looking to the woman I love.

"Doctora, one another big push," Doc Flores said.

Grace holding my hand tightly like she was getting a strength in there. "Ahhh! James! There will be no neaaahxt!"

I look at to my Grace, I can clearly see in her eyes that she was tired and hurting but she's still pushing her best so we can see our son. I kiss the back of her hand holding my arm and put my one hand to her head so I can brush my tumb to her head.

"I'm sorry..." I said and kiss again his hand.

"Last big push Doctora!"

Grace give her all energy and scream out loud, she is now taking and letting a deep breath. My world stop when I heard our son first cry. I look at to my Grace and see her face are now mix, mix with a sweat and tear's. She is smiling while her eyes is close.

I approach her and wipe her tear's, "I love you, I love you my love. Thank you, thank you...I love you and our son,"

"Congratulations Doc and Doctara Vienna!" Flores said and put our baby in Grace chest.

"Jensen Gracious," I and Grace chuckle after we both said our son name.

I let a deep breath as I remember when I first saw Grace, she was in her pajamas.

I was in the Philippines after my second sem, I need to take a break from an headache lesson. San Fernando, La Union, was my grandparent hometown, ended my parent and I hometown also.

I went to San Juan to choose a girl who will I fuck and after that I let the girl stay in the hotel room. I stop my car when there's a convenience store, I will buy a protection because the one I used a while ago was my last.

I was in the counter when a girl wearing a pajama entered, damn even she is in her pajama I can see that she have a big pussy and damn delicious breast. I look to her face as my world stop when I saw her angelitic fairy face.

Napaawang ang bunganga ko, napasunod tuloy ako sakaniya. Nakita ko pa siyang ngumuso na ikinatawa ko nang mahina, ang cute niya naman. Ang sarap halikan. Sinundan ko siya mula counter nahulog ang mga laman ng I'd niya, kung sinusuwerte nga naman.

Agad niya pinulot ang iba ngunit may dalawang I'd siyang hindi napulot. Pinulot ko ito, damn she is only grade nine. I saw in her license her birthday December 18 she is just going to turn sixteen while I'm now in my twenty age. Damn this girl she looks matured.

I put her one ID in my pocket, "Miss your license,"

What was that? Why I feel embarrassed in this girl? I feel something when my palm touch her skin. I shake my head and smirk in disbelief, damn James she is only fifteen.

'Janine Grace Andalio Rondolottie'

Janine huh? Nah, my Grace because she's beautiful blessings. Wait, what? Did I just call her mine? Damn James she is not yours, back off she is just a kid. I frustrated said in my mind before driving home.

I fucos to my study in how many years. As a psychiatrist it always be lacking a time to sleep, and when I have time I always waking up by pouting Grace in my dream. Damn that girl, I only see her once but she can't let go in my mind until in my dreams.

I entered our house in the main door here in London as my parents are here because they have important to say. I see my Mom immediately approach me for a hug and kiss.

"Oh! My son, I miss you," She dramatically said before I approach Dad to greet him.

I sit down in sofa, "So what is the important your going to say?"

Dad smirk as he lift his hand showing me the ID that I'm looking. I was shock, why that ID is on him?

"Tell me son, what is the score between you and the only daughter of Rondolottie?"

I let a deep breath to calm my self, "Its none Dad,"

"Then why this ID is in you?" Dad ask curious.

I shrug my shoulder, "Napulot ko lang."

"Your keeping this in how many years, napulot lang?" Tumawa ng mapakla si Dad. "Tell me the truth, Gray. What the score between you and this Rondolottie girl?"

"I told you Dad, it's none. Nothing, I don't even know her," I said in frustrate.

"Son, calm down. Your father just asking you," Mom said and cares my shoulder.

Dad smirk again, "You like her?"

Kumunot na ang noo ko, ano ba talaga ang pakay ni Dad?

"Do you want to marry her? Soonest it will be, son."

I'm a psychiatrist, should I check my father also? Or should I check my self also because my mind keep thinking about that.

Grace, what are you doing to me? I just saw you once, just once but you stayed in my mind.

"Ah! faster mi amore, f-faster!"

I smirk and didn't listen to what she said, I didn't even know her but at least I'm fucking her right now. I close my eyes when I'm going to explode but in the protection between us.

And there I see again her pouting beautiful face. I let a deep breath before putting my clothes back to me. How I wish Grace is the one I'm going to enter.

"Your going now James? You didn't want a second round or cuddle for a while?" The girl ask, seriously I don't even know her, I forget her name.

"Cuddle is a childish act." I said as I finish putting my clothes and go outside.

Here I am again, I need to take a rest because tomorrow morning will be my flight go back in London. That asshole Lucas, magpapatayo nang hospital hindi naman pala alam patakbuhin.

"Bro!" Bati ng gago sa akin pagkababa ko sa kotse ko. "How's your flight?"

"Still the same," I said and go straight to my office.

I saw how the girl nurses and doctors are giggling while looking at me and Lucas.

"Kew! may sungay parin ba si Doctora Rondolottie?"

Napahinto ako sa paglalakad nang marinig ang pamilyar na pangalan.

"Nakakapanggigil! bahala siya dun, bahala si Doc Josh sakaniya! Sungit-sungit!"

"Magtatatlong araw na siyang walang tulog kaya pagpasensiyahan nyo na mas lumalago sungay niya,"

"Kayo ha! Binabackstab nyo si Doctora Janine, sumbong ko kayo eh,"

I blink twice, she is. She is now a Doctor? Is that my Grace they talking? I heard Lucas chuckled that bring my mind back.

"She is, wanna meet your future wife? soonest it will be son," Lucas said mocking my father said to me a year ago.

I glare at him and continue walking, still Lucas laughing. Why again I have a friend like him?

I checked other patience before going together with my parents in Rondolottie Mansion. I thought my father is only kidding,

"Nice meeting you ijo," Mrs. Rondolottie said after my Mom introduce me to her.

I give her a small smile and bow a little to pay respect. She said that her husband is in the golf field with his amigos and her granddaughter-my Grace...

"That stabborn! like her father, very workaholic. But don't worry, my granddaughter will going home later,"

Mom and Dad need to go because there's a emergency in the house, and they let me stay here so I can meet Grace. Mrs. Rondolottie excuse her self to check the maids in the kitchen. Actually I can also excuse myself here, but I want to see my Grace, I want to see her cute-gorgeous face.

I was silently sitting in the couch while looking to the big picture place in the wall, Mr&Mrs. Rondolottie and between them was my Grace. Her black almond eyes looks so lovable, her thin nose she's so cute. Gorgeous perhaps.

I was shock when someone sit in the couch,  when I clearly see who it was, I feel like my heart are going to explode. My whole was stop.

"Inaantok na ako! 48 hours na akong walang tulog!"

I chuckle that's why I get her attention. Damn, she's so cute. I badly want to kiss her lips.

Dad explain everything to me, I wanted to tell everything to Grace but I know, I'm not in the position to tell to her also about her half-sister and ex.

Yeah, I like her but now... Is it still a like or a love?

Love...

I chuckled, Am I lost my mind? No.

I love her. I love my Grace.

I love her that's why I'm always worried about her, that's why I wanted to spoil her, I want her to feel or do the thing she didn't do before, because of her strict grandmother.

Yes, I'm mad at Kiana, how she let my love-Grace go alone, with that situation? At the first she already know, but still she let her go.

Damn, I'm such a stupid fiance and father I said that in my mind after hearing what Doctora Flores told to me and Tita Janice.

She was smiling and her smile feels like teasing me, "Doctora Rondolottie is pregnant, but please next time be careful. Maselan po kasi ang pagbubuntis nya, mukang hindi makapit ang bata."

And there I heard Tita Janice cry, dahil sa galit at inis ko sa sarili ko, naisisi ko tuloy kay Kiana. Hindi naman ako kinakabahan, kay Grace lang. Kay Grace lang ako kinakabahan.

"I'm really sorry Doc Vienna... I-i did everything, w-we did everything... to save your child..." Flores said almost crying.

I look at to my Grace, she is still sleeping. I don't know how to explain this to her. When I and Grace are only here in her room, I approach her.

"My love..." I started as one tear fall in my eyes, "I-im sorry... t-this is my fault, I let Kim outside when she must be confined, I'm sorry, this is my fault."

She wake up after almost two days, she's blaming her self when it must've me. Sinasabi niyang wala siyang kwenta ngunit ang hindi niya alam may kwenta siya, may kwenta siya sa akin. Napapasaya niya ako na hindi kayang gawin ng iba, siya lang.

"Our duty here is done, beside Kiana and Dave's wedding will be next week. Book a flight, we will go back to London."

"Don't worry Kewalin, I'll do a resignation letter for us, so they wouldn't tell that we our rude or not.a.professional."

No my love... please don't leave me...

But she left, she leave me... again.

"Babe! Let's plan for our wedding," Kim said and about to seat in my lap but I stand up and call a nurse.

"Can you just get that girl out of my sight!" I said frustrated while thinking where did my Grace go?

"Babe..." Kim said. I don't love this girl but I love my job.

Yes I know, she is patience but she is also the reason why my Grace is no where to be found. Kung masakit na ang ulo ko kay Kim, mas sasakit pa pala ang ulo ko kay Chris. Bakit hindi nalang sila magmahalang dalawa? Parehas naman silang sakit ng ulo.

I let a deep breath again, James they are your patience you should be patient to them. But how can I have strength to face them when my strength is no where to be found? I miss her, damn. My Grace where are you?

Nasanay akong ako ang nangiiwan sa mga babae, ngayong nagseryoso na ako dahil mahal na mahal ko na siya, siya naman ang nangiwan sa akin ngayon. I want to explain everything to her, everything.

I thought after I and Grace talk at Kiana and Dave's wedding our relationship will be fixed, but still she left me again.

I and Kiana hush Kimberly and thank God she's asleep now. After that I thought Tita Janice approach us for Kim but she approach Kiana.

"Kiana can you contact Kew? I'm nervous about my daughter Janine," Tita Janice said and I can clearly see the nervous in her face.

I close my eyes and let a deep breath, I'm also nervous about her. Why again I let her out?

"Kew, what's happening? Where's my bestfriend?" Kiana ask, as she put her phone in the table and press the loud speaker.

We are all freeze when Kew started crying. ("M-may... may dugo.... m-maraming dugo...")

It feels like a bullet that plant in my chest that cause me into a nervous. Tita Janice and Kiana also crying. Napatulala lang tuloy ako sa selpon ni Kiana.

("Shhh, Janine will be okay, Kew. She's strong.") Rinig kung alo ni Josh kay Kew.

Why I let her out again? Napabayaan ko nanaman siya. Damn, she's true calling me a 'Doc Gago' because I'm literally a gago.

Please, the one who's in above, you know what's happening to my Grace right now, so please make her safe. Make my strength safe, make my love Grace safe...

@JGRondolottie
'Ginataang sitaw and kalabasa🤤
@QuritJosh hindi naman ako nagpaparinig, promise.'

After reading her tweet I immediately go to the supermarket to buy what I need to cook her cravings.

I know she is still pregnant. We have a twins but sadly the other one left us. I promise baby, that I'll fix our family even your already leave us.

"Doc Vienna... sorry na... hindi ko naman kasi alam... tska puyat kaya ako, ilang araw akong walang tulog. Nafail tuloy akong ichecked nang mabuti, nakalimutan ko namang magaling ka pala kaya dalawa agad ang nabuo, pero thanks God diba? May isa pang natira, kaya huwag ka ng magalit ha? Hindi ko naman alam na sa pagbayo mo ay may dalawang buhay na mabubuo, grabe sperm mo ha! Hanapin mo nalang asawa mo." Flores said before running to go out in my office.

How can I find her? Josh and Kew didn't want me to know where she is. I know she is in her mood swings right now that's why she didn't want to talk to me.

"Son, happy birthday," Dad handed me a envelope.

Kumunot ang noo ko, what is this again? I was about to open it but Mom suddenly came holding a cake.

"Today is June 11 my only son birthday! Happy birthday my handsome son! wishing that you should marry now and give me a apo," Mom said.

I roll my eyes, before blowing the candle because that's what my Mom want. Dad laugh and sign me to open the envelope he gave.

"What is this?" I asked again.

"Your Mom wish," He said.

And it's true, a marriage certificate. I am already married to the woman I love.

"I already told you son." Dad said and pat my shoulder.

Because of shock, I smile like an idiot now that made my parents laugh.

"Love," She said from our bed when I entered our room.

I immediately approach them, I sit beside her and about to kiss her lips but she's busy putting a diaper in our Gracious. That's why I kiss her shoulder and back of her ear.

"How's the hospital?" She asked.

Still amazed to her voice and face. This woman... I love her so much.

"I miss you," I said instead of answering her.

She pout that make me more want to kiss her, and then our Gracious cry.

"Ow, hush baby... Mommy and Daddy is here," She said and let our baby drink milk in her breast.

"I want also to cry, so you can also stop me from crying by letting me to drink a milk from your breast," I said while looking to my Grace and Gracious.

"James!" She said blushing that make me chuckle.

"I love you my Doctora Janine Grace Vienna." I said and kiss her pouting lips before kissing my son temple. "Mommy's breast is delicious right? sleep now Gracious so I can take what's mine,"

Grace pat my shoulder, "James! he is your s-son, ohgod!"

I smirk when Grace moan after I sip her right breast, "That's why Gracious want it because it's delicious."

Grace let me get our son and put him in the crib. I turn my back after kissing Gracious temple again and whispered 'Sleep tight so Mommy and Daddy can make another baby,'

Grace ready her self, I smirk again she know. I chuckled before taking off my polo leaving my pants.

I kiss Grace delicious lips while my one hand are now playing her left breast that make her milk out there. I slowly kiss her neck while sliding the strap of her sando out of her, and kiss her down to her breast that make her moan my name.

That's it my love, only moan my name. Only me cause I also promise I only moan your name, only you. Your only the woman I will make moan my name.

I sip her breast that make her moan louder.
"O-oh! God James!"

I was about to kiss her lips back but we both stop.

"You did that to me, make him stop..." Grace said pouting.

I close my eyes and let a deep breath before standing up to make our son stop from crying.

"Hush now baby..." I said as well as I heard Grace giggle.

She hug me from my back, "I love the both of you, my handsome little boy and man."

I face her together with our son, I kiss her lips again, "I love you more than you do,my gorgeous wife, I love the both of you."

Yes I am a sinner, but she has no idea how much I pray for her, her safety everyday when we are apart, her future because I know that I am with her to her future, and everything.

Now that I find my true love, it feels contented, I feel whole. Thanks to him, even I'm a jerk and asshole he give me this precious Grace that made my world change.

As long as she appreciate me even it's wasn't anymore and remain consistent my Grace don't ever have to doubt my faithfulness and loyalty because she already got me. I got her.

She is the only woman who thought me how to love, how to feel a true love, perhaps sakaniya ko lang naman naramdaman ang true love na sinasabi nila. A lot of girls try that to me, but only Grace who can win me.

True love always win. I felt the win when I get Grace, when my last name already connected to her name. Her love feels like winning a bloody fight, I know my feelings to her is true, my love to her is true, my cares to her is true that make me like a winner.

I am Doctor James Gray Vienna, building my own precious family together with 'Doctora M' Doctora Janine Grace Rondolottie-Vienna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 48.4K 39
Head shall bow, knees shall kneel, look into eyes, you shall die! ABSOLUTE adjective ab·so·lute \ˈab-sə-ˌlüt, ˌab-sə-ˈ\ : complete and total : not li...
171K 186 12
This stories are not suitable for young readers.
3M 61.2K 58
Caroline Vixelle De Carlo, a 23-year-old woman, finds herself heartbroken after being dumped by her first boyfriend. Seeking solace, she drink alcoho...
473K 15.7K 44
Rival Series 1 -Completed-