๐™ป๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ป๐š’๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š: The Othe...

De BoysLoveaddict_0506

>< Lan Wangji is just minding his own business in the library, while watching over Wei Wuxian who's doing his... Mai multe

1:Learning the truth
2:Wei Ying
3: Lan Simp
4:Orphan Wei
5:Engaged
6: Embarrassing
7:Savage Lan
8: Wen in Cloud Recesses
10: Confessing (PT.1)
11: Confessing (PT. 2)
12: Caught Red handed
Author's Note
12.1: Lan Wangji's Dirty Mind
13:Stolen Jade Hairpin
Wholesome shit, definitely not unseiso,maybe just a little bit. (PT1)
14: Qingheng-Jun
15: Comfort
16: Secret Engagement
Merry Christmas!
17: With a smile (HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!)
Author's Note

9: Lan helped a Wen

1.3K 65 18
De BoysLoveaddict_0506

Lan Wangji = Stoic one
Lan Zhan = Shameless one
Wei Wuxian = Stoic one
Wei Ying = Shameless one
Lan Huan = from the other world
Lan Xichen = from original world
Jiang Cheng = From the other world
Jiang Wanyin = From the original world
Lan Qiren = From the other world
Goatee Qiren = From the original world
(If you think I'm harsh to the old man,I don't care,he doest have any other name so that's what popped up in my mind)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liling went to the Wen Sibling's dorm and knocked. Wen Ning opened the door and greeted Lan Liling and she greeted him back,then went inside.

"Qingjie!",she said as she ran to Wen Qing.

'She called me 'Qingjie'?',Wen Qing thought and looked at Lan Liling who's in a verge of sleeping,leaning against to Lan Xichen's shoulder.

"A'Ling,why're you here?",Wen Qing asked.

Lan Liling just stared at her before saying, "Tell me the truth,Qingjie. Why are you here with that stinky ugly bastard?! I know there's something fishy going on with you and those Qishan Wens.",she asked. Wen Qing just sighed,she knew there's no way to get out of this topic,since she knew that Lan Liling is stubborn,when it comes to the things she wants to know.

"Ohh,she's like Wangji. A bit stubborn.",Lan Xichen said,while chuckling and Lan Wangji glared at him. While everybody laughed.

"Sect Leader Wen threatened me,that if I don't  follow his orders, he'll kill my family. A'Ling,you know how much I care about my family, I'll do anything for them,even if it cost my life.",she explained.

The cultivators glared at the Qishan Wen's hearing it. Nie Mingjue clenched his fist that it turned white,Nie Huaisang saw this and put a hand on his brothers hand, Nie Mingjue somehow calmed down.

Lan Liling looked at her with sympathy and sighed. "So, you're just gonna follow what he said? Even if it's bad?",she asked. Wen Qing sighed and nodded. "I have no choice, he'll hurt my family. You know that most of my family are Elders,disabled,and kids.",she said.

"Have you tried to escape?",Liling asked.

"We can't,he ordered disciples to guard my family down,so we wouldn't escape.",she said.

"Absurd!",Liling said and slam her hand to the table.

"How can he be like that?! Blackmailing a person is very bad!",Liling said looking really angry. Liling turned to Wen Qing,"Qingjie,if you have a chance to escape,where will all of you stay?",she suddenly asked. Wen Qing looked at her,still didn't know what to answer.

"We have no place to stay,our village is destroyed by the,so if we escaped were not be able to go in our village.",she said,with a tears coming down her cheeks. Wen Ning,who's been listening the whole time,hugged his older sister. Soon,Liling joined the hugged.

Inside the room,many sound of sniffing can be heard,as most of the cultivators,mostly females,felt bad at Wen Qing. It's really hard to make a decision,if one of the choices can hurt your family.

While the others glared at Wen Rouhan for doing such things to the innocents.

"Qingjie,I've been thinking,that if Wen Rouhan suddenly attacked the other Sects,I'm not surprised that after that,it's a war. Then,if Wen Rouhan won the war, he'll make the other people live's hell. And if the others won,I'm sure that the others will hunt every remaining Wens,even if it's an Elderly or a child.",she said.

The people there were seems offended by Liling's words. They would never kill innocents! They were righteous,They would always stay in justice!. They all thought the same thing.

"I know that,and that's what I'm scared about. And I really don't know what to do.",Wen Qing said while hugging her baby brother.

Liling was silent for a moment,until an Idea popped up in her mind. "Qingjie,I think I know how to help you.",she said.

"You're going to help a Wen?!",One Lan disciple shouted,and it's one n only, Su Shi? Su Shit? It's something with Su...Su...Su Sh...Ah! Su She! The only ugly disciple in Lan Clan!

The others just ignored his and just continued to watch the scene.

"How?",Wen Qing asked. Liling just grinned. "You know Ying-ge,right?",Liling asked.

Wen Qing nodded. "He's the famous third young master Lan,and famous because of his inventions.",she said.

Wei Wuxian flushed because of too much compliments. While,Lan Zhan kissed Wei Wuxian on the lips,making Wei Wuxian more blush. Goatee Qiren once again Qi Deviated seeing it.

Lan Wangji's ears turned red seeing his other self kissed Wei Wuxian,while,Wei Ying is blushing hard and Jiang Cheng laughing mess and teasing his brother. And the Jiang's just giggled and chuckled to Wei Ying's actions.

"Hmm,as expected you always heard the good. Anyways!, Ying-ge made a transportation talisman when we were only 12 years old. But,since this talisman can be used by bad people,we, Lan's only used it in night-hunting. We can use it to evacuate your family to other places and live there peacefully.",she said with a smile.

Wen Qing and Wen Ning's eyes beamed in hope. But,until Wen Qing thought something. "But,like I said Sect Leader Wen ordered his disciples to guard my family. It's would be too suspicious if one day, he'll just saw my family nowhere to be found. And I'm sure he'll hunt us down,that's more dangerous.",Wen Qing said.

"Hmm,Ooh! I know!. Ying-ge finished making illusion talismans months ago,but only our disciples got to use it. We can use it to fool Wen Rouhan,to think that your family are still there. While,we slowly evacuate your family to the safer place!",she exclaimed excitedly. Wen Qing thought for a moment. "That could work,but one more problem..."

"What is it?",Liling asked.

"We don't have a place to stay if we do that.",Wen Ning answered.

"I know a place where all of you can live. But,it's really far away from the cultivation world. It's would be perfect,since most of your family are Elders, kids and Healers and non-cultivators.",Liling said.

"But where?",Wen Qing asked.

"Near Taicang Mountain,there's a village near the mountain and I'm friends with the head village. I can tell him your situation,he's a good guy,I'm sure he'll welcome you and your family in their village.",Liling said with a reassuring smile. Wen Qing and Wen Ning hugged Liling and thanked her for helping them.

"You're Welcome,I will always help you no matter what.",she said and hugged them back.

Wen Qing is a bit teary,when she learned that someone is willingly to help them in other world. At least,someone is like Liling,willing to help others,and at least,he family are safe in the other world. She have trust issues when it comes to strangers,since the main branch of Wen's were ready dirtied. Her and her Dafan Family is also being treated like trash,because Wen Rouhan's actions.

She's glad there's someone like Ling existed. Liling looked at her and flashed a smile,and surprisingly Wen Qing smiled back. And mouthed "Thank You"

Liling saw this and mouthed back "You're welcome" and smiled,then turned to look at Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji beside her and looking at her proudly. Then she smiled at them. And turned to the screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the map,you can look for the Taicang Mountain in here. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to vote or comment ( ◜‿◝ )♡

-BoysLoveaddict0506(◍•ᴗ•◍)💙❤️

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

404K 20.2K 34
Wei WuXian was the secret of the Jiang sect. Not many knew of him, and everyone was warned against going towards the house on the river. All who trie...
47.7K 4.5K 60
Wen RuoHan is defeated and Wei WuXian lies in the courtyard of the Fire Palace as if dead. The Healers can't detect his Golden Core because of the ma...
150K 9.9K 54
" Uncle please, stop it! Wangji will die!" Lan Xichen shouted while crying as his younger brother was whipped. " Quiet! Your brother even didn't thin...
88.9K 5.6K 40
The famous Lotus Trio of Yunmeng are known far and wide for the valiant night-hunting and of course, good looks. But not just them. There are the Twi...