The Omega's Dominant

By authormiakerr

"I'm not punishing you, kitten." He sneered before holding harder. "I'm reminding you of your place. You shou... More

Blurb
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
The Alpha's Submissive

Chapter 61

13K 516 41
By authormiakerr

Chapter 61

"How did you have her location?" Wayne asked, his weight all upon me. Sleep shadowed in his eyes, yet his expression was bright and awake after I had returned from dealing with the rogues. He was uncertain—we all were but things worked out and Ronald no longer had the strength of rogues. He was all alone and by himself with his tiny, little army that couldn't attack us or even threaten us anymore.

I lowered my eyes to his chest and fiddled with his buttons as he straddled me to the nearest couch when I returned to the house. "I traced her number when she called me. It wasn't that hard. Hopefully, she hasn't run too far."

"And if the rogues kill her?"

I stared up at him, "Then I have lost my both parents." I breathed, accepting their fates. People came and went by. Life wasn't about mourning, it was about enjoying and doing right with others.

I did right with the rogues tonight.

Wayne gazed at me in silence for long. If I could from his eyes, I could tell I had been gone forever then just four hours. "And what were you thinking by sacrificing your own life, kitten? I would've killed every one of them if that ever happened." He wrapped his hand around my throat and tightened his fingers, showing me who owned my every single breath.

"At the end of the day, I'm alive and I'm still carrying our child. It all worked out." I traced my fingers down his cheeks, admiring him just a little more till we both passed out in complete exhaustion.

By morning, the camps and the rogues would've been gone. They'd be heading on their new mission—hunting down Mom and the omegas that had wronged them. Ronald was weakened, he held nothing over our heads anymore and we won.

My skin tightened as it slammed against Wayne's. He gave me another bone-crushing hug that snatched my soul away. I held my breath in till he moved and then released.

"I'm not going anywhere." I assured him.

"I won't let you."

We sat up straight on the couch and Nora got fresh juices to awaken us. The morning was breezy. The mist outside in the garden was still thick. The birds chirped around the house and the trees wavered. I collected my arms between my legs and took another long stretch while yawning.

When I turned to Wayne, I found him dialing a number. "What are you doing?" I asked and signaled to him that it was our time now. The chaos was over, peace was in the air and the only thing he needed to worry about right now was me and our unborn child.

"Boasting."

The cell rang on speaker for a few seconds before Ronald picked up the call. Wayne handed the phone over me, and my heart bloomed. It was the first time I had achieved something so big and all on my own.

I was surely going to boast.

"How's life, Ronald?"

"Whore—"

"You lost. Isn't it such a pity?" I pouted and cradled against Wayne's chest. We both smiled at each other and quietly giggled at the furious voice belonging to Ronald.

"This is not the end!" He yelled through the phone, and I moved it away from my ears while squinting my eyes at the sudden roar.

"But it is." I spoke. "The rogues don't side with you anymore. They don't side with anyone. You have nothing else in your hands except for loads of threats that do not matter. It is the end, especially for you." I explained while my pulse kept skipping beats.

"This is not the end, you little whore!" He screamed once more before cutting off the call and leaving me to laugh with my mate.

"That was some kind of anger." I giggled, throwing the phone over the table. "Poor Ronald. What is he going to do now? Team up with another pack? I doubt that."

"He won't do anything anymore." Wayne picked up the fresh juice and leaned back against the couch. "You know what that says for?" I rose my brow. "Celebration."

"Mhm, yes."

The celebration lasted for several hours before we went to sleep together on the same bed, in peace at last. No worry hung over our heads anymore. The pack was safe, Wayne was healing, Mom was nowhere to be seen and my pregnancy couldn't get any better. Fate was no longer cruel to me. But I wrote my own destiny and lived it.

The next evening, I woke up late and all groggy. After removing the contents of my stomach, I returned to the bed where I found Wayne awake.

"Are you doing okay?" He asked, placing a hand over my back.

"I'm fine, just the same morning sickness." I groaned and rubbed the sweat off my forehead before lying down beside him. "How are you?"

"Never been better."

"That's good. I've to deal with this for six months more." I laid flat on my back and pulled up my shirt. The bump, obvious, poked out and a hand came down, rubbing it.

Wayne laughed, "Then a lifetime of happiness."

He wasn't wrong. Everything was going to be perfect—it already was. I cried about family for years and finally, I was making my own. There was nothing more I could've asked for. The desire between us was rare, promising, and strong and with a child coming, we were going to be stronger than ever.

I stood up straight from the bed and said, "I'm going to go for a walk. I feel too tired." My neck twisted slightly and cracked before I slid myself off the bed. "You better be under the sheets till I return."

He snatched my hand before I could part myself away from him. "Don't go too far."

"I won't."

Something flickered in his eyes, a deep panic, and then it disappeared before I could even catch it. I shook my head off and any terrible thoughts before walking away from him and changing into a new pair of pajamas.

My stomach rumbled and adrenaline ripped through me as I wore my shoes. It had been a long while since I shifted and ran across the forest all by myself. But as Wayne said, it was just a few months before a lifetime of happiness. I could control my wolf for a bit longer just so I could hold my child in my arms and love him with all my heart.

It was eight in the evening when I slipped out of the house and went for a walk nearby. I kept any negative thoughts away and took a long stroll across the town. The longer I walked, the peaceful it got and with every minute passing, I felt happier, complete, and ready to take the next step forward with my relationship with Wayne.

The golden streetlights continued to pass me, they flickered a couple of times but for the first time, everything around me was fascinating, even the broken lights.

I stopped suddenly and peeked over my shoulders to find a shadow sprinting in the darkness. My heart took a thudding beat. I kept my eyes wide open to see anything out of the normal. Something was wrong. The streets weren't entirely empty. People were walking around, cars were moving but since I was on the other end of the town, there weren't many people.

Why was I panicking?

I shuddered and continued with my walk, this time walking on the opposite direction so I could head home to Wayne. Just the thought of getting in bed back with him excited me.

When my empty school appeared, I stopped and took a glance at the banner hanging over the walls. It was informing everyone about the graduation ceremony on 25thof the month. There were still a couple of days before I needed to get stressed about my speech.

The shadow that had been lurking around stood beside me, almost touching my shoulders. My heartbeat went wild but I didn't turn as I exactly knew who it was.

"Surprise, isn't it? Graduation. I hope you aren't attending because that's going to ruin everything." Brian said in his dull tone.

"What do you want, Brian?" I turned to him and so did he. I cringed at his unwanted presence that bought nothing but discomfort in my heart and mind. What was he even doing here?

"Everything that you stole from me."

"I didn't steal anything from you." I clarified. "You deserved nothing, and you got nothing. Just because you were some rich, bratty boy didn't mean you could have everything under your feet." I continued with the truth. Some people really needed to hear it and one of them was Brian who I hadn't seen in a while.

He stepped forward. I looked down at his hands that were carefully tucked in his pants. At first, I thought it was the cold, but it wasn't. It happened in a snap of a second. I knew it was coming yet somehow, I wasn't quick enough to stop him. A sharp object splintered through my skin and plunged deep into my stomach, causing a sudden pain to spread through my body.

My screams stopped at my throat while my mouth opened wide in shock. Not a single voice left me. The object swiftly tore through me before Brian pulled it out and I fell on the ground with a bleeding stomach.

"Oh, but everything is." He whispered before his boots thumped away.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 1.9K 38
"Alpha, where are you?" I ask. And suddenly he looks down at me. His eyes normal once again. I saw a flash of anger in the blue depths, along with d...
23.7K 1K 16
Sequel Collection series set in A/B/O (omegaverse) featuring F!Alphas, M!Alphas, M!Betas, and M!Omegas. Features: Rut and heat cycles, nesting, same...
41.8K 652 6
Isabella's world crumbles when she gets rejected by her mate, Alpha King Xavier Wulfric, the one from whom she expected acceptance after being mistre...
3K 51 6
Reese was born an abomination. A Freak. Or so she'd always been told by the pack of seaside wolves she'd been born into, including the pack's leader...