Shudders: Reclamation Day

By Lilas___

[Yandere Demons x Reader] Reclamation Day The day that marks when humanity begins its journey above... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Head Keeper
Chapter 2 - The Rush
Chapter 3 - The Ascent
Chapter 4 - The City
Chapter 5 - The Stalkers
Chapter 6 - The Mark
Chapter 7 - The Shadow
Chapter 8 - The Woman
Chapter 9 - The Church
Chapter 10 - The Station
Chapter 11 - The School
Chapter 12 - The New Threat
Chapter 13 - The New Threat pt. 2
Chapter 14 - The Panic
Chapter 15 - The Paranoid
Chapter 16 - The Road
Chapter 17 - The Warning
Chapter 18 - The Order
Chapter 19 - The Sight
Chapter 20 - The Forest
Chapter 21 - The Spider
Chapter 22 - The Fire
Chapter 23 - The King
Chapter 24 - The Doctor
Chapter 25 - The Demand
Chapter 26 - The Court
Chapter 27 - The Guilty
Chapter 28 - The Memories
Chapter 29 - The Creature
Chapter 30 - The Blood
Chapter 31 - The Disorder
Chapter 32 - The Photos
Chapter 33 - The Cafe
Chapter 34 - The Agreement
Chapter 35 - The Switch
Chapter 36 - The Mind
Chapter 37 - The Eyes
Chapter 38 - The Jar
Chapter 39 - The Scheme
Chapter 40 - The Keys
Chapter 41 - The Turmoil
Chapter 42 - The Library
Chapter 44 - The Battle
Chapter 45 - The Battle pt. 2
Chapter 46 - The Burns
Chapter 47 - The Farm
Chapter 48 - The Recollection
Chapter 49 - The Decline
Chapter 50 - The Talk
Chapter 51 - The Hunt
Chapter 52 - The Slash
Chapter 53 - The Truck Stop
Chapter 54 - The Brawl
Chapter 55 - The Savage
Chapter 56 - The Light
Chapter 57 - The End
QnA
Fanart Pt. 1
Fanart Pt. 2

Chapter 43 - The Roof

3.9K 334 254
By Lilas___

Yea so expect some updates coming #boredashell #covid

Violence Warning ⚠️
————————————————————————

    (Y/N) ducked away into the shadows and found a door leading into a dark closet.

    She quickly opened it and closed it quietly behind her just as Brus and Lamya came running by. She covered her mouth with her hand and stayed completely still as she listened to them get further and further away from where she was hiding.

     Once she couldn't hear them anymore, she carefully opened the door and peeked out into the hall she had ran into.

     After managing to outsmart the scouts, she's been running for almost ten minutes now. Or at least what felt like ten minutes. They haven't went after Dog which was good but now she just had to find a way to sneak out the asylum and to that shed outside by herself. She did sort of regret separating herself from Dog but they would've killed him at the rate they were going. It's better if at least someone got out free than no one...

      She's still determined to reunite with him again and escape to Yama's hideout. Just the plan may be a little derailed now.

      Catching her breath she slowly crept out the closet and shut the door quietly behind her.

'Reuban, you been here before. Can't you tell me where to go?' She thought, hoping the man in her head will respond.

'Zankoku kept me locked away in the lower portion of the building. I never got a chance to see the full asylum.'

    They had to be on an upper floor then. At least she has a rough idea of her location. She looked out into the halls and decided to try finding a staircase. From what she can see in the window ahead of her, they must be on the third or fourth floor.

'I hope Dog is alright...' Lamya had struck his face with that pole. He had an entire gash across his cheek.

'Separating yourself from an ally was a risky move. You'll have to work harder by yourself now.'

'I didn't want them killing him.' (Y/N) thought as she started to make a move out into the halls. 'He just wants to be free from this place. I don't want to hold him back from that...'

     Along the halls was a cobweb covered cork board. It held some small plaques with directions to different areas of the floor but the words were so faded (Y/N) had to look closely just to make out a single letter.

'Selfless people die first. You can't make decisions like this if you're intent on living.'

'I'm not intent on letting others die for me. Never will be.'

     She made out a word that said 'Health' and knew the rest was 'Health Wing'. So that's where she turned.

     (Y/N) made sure to stick to the darkest parts of the hall. She kept her eyes opened and held the chain between her handcuffs to prevent rattling. She heard the voices of demons and quickly ducked behind a receptionist desk as two lackey demons coming up from a staircase at the end of the hall started heading down her way. She held her breath as the two passed by, mentioning how mad Zankoku will be that she was missing and Ki and Akai were nowhere to be found. Word must be getting around that she got out by now.

    Once they were gone, (Y/N) double checked to make sure then got up and sprinted to the door leading to the health wing.

     She thanked the heavens above that it wasn't locked and slipped inside. There had to be a way to get the cuffs off in here.

'You'll need to hurry. Soon the whole asylum will be looking for you.' The man in her head spoke as she got to work searching the place.

'I need to get out of these cuffs first.' She exclaimed and looked around for anything that can cut. 'I can't do much if my hands are together.'

'And what is there to use in the doctor's room..?' Reuban sounded unbothered but thought the health wing was just a waste of time.

"You're not helping, old man." She whispered. She opened a trunk with labels that read 'Danger: Medical Professionals Only' and found a wrapped up bone cutter inside.

'Yes!'

     The door to the health wing barged open and (Y/N) quickly grabbed the bone cutter and ducked underneath a hospital bed. Inside came in two lackeys who started searching the place followed by Peach and Dolores.

     Peach had a very annoyed expression on her face as she began ordering the lackeys to destroy the room just to find (Y/N). Dolores tried to not be obvious but she was carefully listening out for the woman amongst all the thrown equipment and crashing furniture.

     She had to get out before they find her.

"Ugh it shouldn't take this long to find one lousy human!" Peach yelled to the lackeys.

     One started coming (Y/N)'s way as she started backing out from underneath the bed. But as she crawled, a box thrown from the other lackey sent large tools flying near her. One of which was a small machete that landed a few inches away from the bed. (Y/N) dropped the bone cutter and reached for the machete just as the lackey approached her bed.

      When he lifted it up and saw the woman underneath (Y/N) quickly swung the machete towards his leg and sliced deep into it from the force of her swing.

     The lackey cried out in pain and dropped the bed back down. (Y/N) yanked the machete out and hurriedly crawled into the open with the machete aimed at the demons.

"Ooooo whacha going to do with that?" Peach sung as she looked to the woman with crazy eyes but avoided (Y/N)'s glowing ones. "You going to slice us all up? Chop us into teensy tiny bits?"

"You're going to let me leave and not follow me." (Y/N) spoke. "You can tell your leader that he lost a new member while you're at it."

"Awwww," Peach made a dramatic sad face and used her fingers to show fake tears going down her face. "But he's so excited for you! You don't want to disappoint him."

"I can give a damn what he wants!" (Y/N) cursed and held the machete up with both her hands.

    Peach made a fake disappointed face as Dolores started walking up to the woman with a stomp to her step. (Y/N) started to back away quickly from the muscular woman and swung the machete at her when the demon lunged for her. But Dolores managed to grab the machete and yank it out of (Y/N)'s grasp.

      Now it was her turn to swing the weapon down on her. (Y/N) held her arms up to block the blow but felt the machete go through the chain in her cuffs, effectively cutting and separating her two hands. Dolores faked the rest of the swing and gave the woman a quick smile before she faked a lunge for her again. (Y/N) went along with it and dipped out of the way and rushed past Dolores. Her hands were free now but she needed to run.

     Dolores furiously exhaled back at her and Peach teleported out of sight as (Y/N) raced for the door. The lackeys jumped for her but again, (Y/N) ducked and dodged out the way as she reached the door. But as she got to the hall something appeared behind her.

"SURPRISE" Yelled Peach as she jumped onto (Y/N)'s back and tried to choke her out.

     (Y/N)'s breath hitched as she was now fighting the demon off of her but Peach kept leaning to all different sides to try and make the woman fall. She could feel Peach's long claws digging into her arms and neck and her forearm pushing against (Y/N)'s neck get tighter and tighter. The woman heard the two lackeys run out of the health wing to help secure her so (Y/N) quickly backed Peach into a wall and turned her head to flash her eyes at them.

     To her luck, she got both.

      What the lackeys were seeing was (Y/N) on Peach's back instead of the other way around.

"GET HER OFF MY BACK YOU FOOLS!" (Y/N) yelled but to them, she sounded like Peach.

     The real Peach looked at (Y/N) confused before she realized. "WAIT-"

     One of the lackeys teleported into the real Peach and yanked her off of (Y/N)'s back. Not without Peach's claws dragging across the woman's chest.

     The other lackey also dove on top of Peach and the two of them held her down while (Y/N) pushed herself off the wall and raced for the staircase.

"YOU STUPID IDIOTS! IT'S ME!" Peach yelled as she huffed her breath and teleported again to the stairs. She appeared next to (Y/N) and tried to grab her but just narrowly missed her.

     When (Y/N) made it to the bottom of the stairs she pushed against a door but discovered it to be blocked by junk.

"Hehehehe" Peach chuckled, making (Y/N) turn around with a glare.

"Ooh, I can't wait to play with you when you're a demon." Peach crazily smiled. "I'll be able to break you as much as I want."

     (Y/N) spotted the windows leading to the roof on the wall to her right that was just beginning to crack away. Peach still avoided her eyes but that wouldn't matter now.

"You should be wanting me to stay human." (Y/N) stalled.

      The lackeys finally showed up behind Peach and Dolores stopped on the upper stairs. Peach tilted her head as she allowed her claws to grow longer, ready to slice (Y/N)'s legs off to keep her from running. "Why should I want that?"

"Because Ki will love me more than he does now."

     Rage filled Peach's eyes as she growled loudly and teleported over to the woman. (Y/N) dodged in time and threw herself against the window and broke out into the roof outside.

     Peach's claws sliced against the door, leaving long and deep marks against the metal before rushing to the window to see the woman roll down the roof and over the edge where she disappeared. The furious demon growled and started running down the opposite stairs. "IF SHE FELL TO THE GROUND, MAKE SURE SHE'S DEAD!"

"But what about Zan-" One of the lackeys spoke up.

"FORGET HIM!"

     The two lackeys looked at each other scared before they quickly followed the raging demon.

     Dolores crept down the stairs and to the window where she heard (Y/N) go through. She couldn't see, but she could hear the woman climb back up onto the roof and make three taps to say she was alright.

    Dolores had a look of relief on her face and nodded before heading off after Peach.

    (Y/N) tossed her leg up and hoisted herself back onto the roof and laid on her back as she tried to catch her breath.

'Another risky move.'

"That's what I'm about." (Y/N) groaned as she got up.

      She looked down to the ground below and winced at how far the drop is. She was three floors high.

     The cold wind blew in her face, making her have to pull her hood on. The shed she was supposed to meet Dog at wasn't at this end of the property. She must've gone further away from it. Below her was just an alley then ahead was a different roof to a different building. She might have to circle around.

     Standing up, she went up the roof closer to the building and hugged the wall as she carefully walked. She didn't want her foot getting caught in the shingles and then there goes her life. As she got to a corner and went around she was finally able to see the sun rising in the distance. She had to hurry before it got too bright.

     (Y/N) kept scaling the roof until she could find a window weak enough to break. She got lucky with the last one but now needed a way back inside.

      As she went her boot kicked something hard that made it roll down the roof. She looked to see it was a large piece of concrete. She can use that to break a window.

     Her eyes traveled from where she was to how far the concrete went and cursed to herself in her head.

     Getting to her hands and knees, she carefully backed down towards the piece of concrete, going as slow as possible to prevent slipping. When she was close enough to tap it with her foot, her fingers lost their grip and she yelped as she started sliding down faster. Quickly she dug her nails into a shingle that was sticking out and gripped it tightly, feeling the piece cut into the palm of her hand. She bit back the pained scream and quickly grabbed the concrete with her free hand.

     The shingle started to loosen and give so (Y/N) quickly chucked the concrete into a nearby window as she started to slip down again. She heard the glass break from the impact but now had to focus on not falling to her death. She dug her feet down into the roof but kept sliding. Only until her foot got caught in a gutter did she finally stop slipping.

      She took the time to catch her breath before making the climb back up. She needed to get off the roof.

      After climbing back up, she hopped through the broken window and found herself in an office. A large desk, rolling chairs, and a computer. If she could find some type of weapon then maybe she wouldn't feel so helpless. And maybe some bandages for the scratches Peach left her with.

      She searched the room but came up with nothing. Whoever owned the room must've ransacked it before they left long ago. She almost gave up until she noticed something underneath the desk. She crouched down and noticed a... button?

      She pressed it but nothing happened. 'Could it be a secret door?'

'The shelf behind you.'

      (Y/N) looked up and turned to the shelf. She didn't see anything but looking around it there was something behind it.

      She pulled the shelf to find a safe hidden behind it. And the safe had a small green light flashing. She grabbed the handle and pulled it open to find... a key.

'More keys...?' She groaned to herself but took it anyways.

      The key was different than her others but could be useful. Maybe it'll lead her to a hidden passage out of this place.

      (Y/N) pocketed the key and began heading out the room. Hopefully, to find a way to the floor below.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 30.7K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
1.8M 70.7K 125
The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! 50 years ago, rifts started to open around the world. Portals to other dimensions. And with their...
655K 10.1K 46
Hello, this is my first story. I don't own demon slayer or Any photos or videos I use in this story the credit goes to their rightful owners (English...
72.3K 1.8K 29
(Yandere naga x Fem Reader) A story about how y/n become the obsession of a certain naga who wants to have her at all cost. It's my 1st work and Eng...