A Mutant In A Bender's World...

By Avacomix

A Young Firebending boy has floated towards the Southern Water tribe on an Ice Berg, and was taken in by the... More

Book 1 Ch 1: The Mutant
Info
Book 1 Ch 2: The Wolverine
Book 1 Ch 3: The Avatar in Republic City
Book 1 Ch 4: The Burnt Leaf
Book 1 Ch 5: This is Where the Fun Begins
Book 1 Ch 6: His Rage
Book 1 Ch 7: I've Been Wanting To Do That Since I Met You
Book 1 Ch 8: Guess I'll Die
Book 1 Ch 9: The Ice Box and a New Mutant
Book 1 Ch 10: Bringer of Vibranium
Book 1 Ch 11: Rough Reunion
Book 1 Ch 12: The Child
Book 1 Ch 13: Reunited
Book 1 Ch 14: The Final Showdown
Book 2 Character Info
Book 2 Ch 1: Back to the Ice Box
Book 2 Ch 2: Laura Kinney
Book 2 Ch 4: Bhanti Island
Book 2 Ch 5: Annus Sabah Nur, Guardian of Peace
Book 2 Ch 6: Reunited And It Feels So Good
WOW! ANOTHER ANNOUNCMENT! WHAT A SURPRISE!

Book 2 Ch 3: Family Reunion

664 20 3
By Avacomix

"Ouch."  Y/N said as he woke up, having just fully healed.

"Y/N!"  Alisa shouted, pulling him into a hug.

"Hey Alisa, are you alright?"  He asked her, to which she nodded.

"Yep, your Grunkle taught me how to play Pai Sho."  She smiled, to which Y/N smiled.

"How many times did you beat him?"  He asked with a smile.

"Three times now."  She smiled.

"I don't know how she does it."  Zuko said in a genuinely confused voice.

"How are you doing nephew?"  Zuko asked.

"I'm alright.  My healings back, but I'm still confused as to how my healing stopped in the first place."  Y/N said, trying to figure it out.

"You may not remember, but before you fell asleep, Alisa theorized that it could be something to do with the blade that the woman attacked you with.  After some thorough research, I found absolutely nothing on it.  Mutations aren't exactly a thing you'll find in a common house book."  Zuko said, much to Y/N disappointment.

"Perhaps I can help."  Someone around Y/N's age said as he walked in.

"Sabretooth."  Y/N said, standing up in a defensive stance.

"Oracle.  Y/N L/N.  It's great to see you again."  S.T said, as the two younger looking people walked behind them.

"And who are these?  Young Team X members?"  Y/N questioned.

"Nope, these are my younger siblings  Or more accurately, OUR younger siblings."  S.T said, surprising Y/N, Zuko and Alisa.

"I'm sorry what?"  Y/N asked.

"I've heard that you don't go by Oracle anymore, well the same goes for me with Sabretooth.  I prefer the name Victor Creed L/N.  This is Eri L/N, and this is Fo Cheng L/N.  They're from the old village of Solaris."  Victor introduced, further surprising the others.

"You're my long lost brother?"  Y/N asked, getting a nod from Victor.

"And these are my younger siblings?  The ones presumed dead?"  Y/N asked, getting more and more emotional.

"Y-Yeah, don't go crying on us now, alright?  We still have a lot of catching up and explanations to catch you up on."  Victor smiled, to which Y/N wiped away the tears that were starting up.

"Alright, let's catch up."  Y/N said, as they all sat down, and started catching up.

Victor went on to explain all the more important details of the things that Y/N didn't remember.  Victor gave him answers he thought he would never get.

"You were the first mutant ever created for the Weapon X Program.  The mutations come from a very rare chemical that is found in liquid meteorite called Malvacorvis.  The stuff was originally meant to enhance the physical abilities and the bending of a person, but it had a side effect of giving a person unique powers.  That's how you got your claws and healing abilities.  It's also why your firebending is so powerful.  You were a prodigy, and we were all so happy to see that you were going to go places.  When all was said and done, they completely erased your memory."  Victor explained to Y/N.

"How did I get out?"  Y/N asked, to which Victor quickly put on a dangerous tone.

"You were saved by a man named En Sabah Nur."  Victor said, scaring the two younger siblings.

"En Sabah Nur?  Who's that?"  Y/N asked, getting a stare from Victor.

"The REAL first Mutant."  Victor said, shocking Y/N.

"I thought I was the first mutant."  Y/N said, to which Victor nodded.

"We all thought that.  That was until we realized something painfully obvious."  Victor said, confusing the others.

"What did you realize?"  Zuko asked.

"We realized that we're only human.  We don't create life from scratch, we copy things.  Medicines, machinery, vehicles, there's an example of it all in nature, we simply changed it to suit our own needs.  That's exactly what the founder of the WX Program did with En Sabah Nur.  Legend says people saw him as a god.  Thousands of years ago, he had taken on many names.  Kali-Ma, Mak K'ina Tah Balam-Ahau, Tsuyoi, and so on.  But when the founder came across his tomb, he reawakened him, and struck a deal with him.  En Sabah Nur would give him the secret of increasing the power of a bender, and the founder would give him an army to take over the world he once ruled."  Victor explained, further shocking the listeners.

"You seem surprised.  Yet you met him before.  A small part of him went rogue during his sleep, and would cause havoc.  Destroying buildings, families, and villages.  You fought him at Solaris before."  He said, shocking and scaring Y/N.

"You mean to tell me I went face to face against the first mutant, and survived?"  Y/N asked.

"You went up against a small part of him.  It calls itself Talih."  Victor said, to which Y/N rolled his eyes.

"English please, do you speak it?"  Y/N asked.

"Sorry, it means Apotheosis.  Like it's reached it's highest point of development."  Victor said, confusing Y/N.

"That doesn't make any sense.  It hasn't done anything to reach that point."  Y/N said, to which Victor shook his head.

"That you've seen.  Tell me, who on this planet would be capable of creating a weapon that is able to put a stop to a mutation such as healing?  No human.  No bender.  It would have to be a Mutant.  If it was any mutant that Stryker had, then you would be back in his custody by now.  There's someone out there who has gotten so powerful, that they can destroy mutations if they wanted.  That sounds like someone reaching the highest point of development to me."  Victor explained.

"Why would it save me if it gave a weapon to the enemy?"  Y/N asked.

"It was En Sabah Nur who saved you.  This is a rogue piece of him.  It's no wonder why it would help them.  As for why En Sabah Nur would save you, you're the first mutant to walk this planet in over a thousand years.  Not only that, but now you have pretty much the same powers as En Sabah Nur, your bending back and more powerful than ever, you have Vibranium, and you have the power of Zaydag flowing through your veins.  He clearly has respect for you.  You should look for him."  Victor suggested.

"First things first, I need to get that sword back from that woman."  Y/N planned.

"Laura?  It's simple to get things from her.  Ever since you gained your powers, she always tried to show Stryker and the others that she's stronger, so she's very prideful when it comes to being better than you.  Tell her that the only reason why she was able to beat you is because of that sword, and she'll drop it faster than a Gold Digger drops her broke boyfriend.  Get Alisa to come in and grab it, and you should be good."  Victor explained.

"Huh, that might work.  So, what do you plan on doing now?"  Y/N asked, getting a confused look from Victor.

"I've been looking for my brother for almost 7 years, I'm not letting you out of my sight baby brother."  Victor smiled, making Y/N smile.

"And don't worry, we'll make sure to keep you two safe as well.  You are family after all."  Y/N said to Eri and Fo Cheng, making them smile.

During this, Alisa seemed to have a little pout fest going on.

"What's wrong Alisa?"  Y/N smiled.

"I thought I was going to be your only sibling."  She pouted, making Y/N laugh.

"Don't worry, I never saw you as a sister."  He smiled, seemingly shattering her entire world.

"W-What?"  She asked, tears evident in her eyes.

"I saw you more of a daughter than anything.  In about a year and a half I'll be aloud to legally adopt you."  He smiled, making her smile.

"YAY!"  She celebrated, all while Zuko smiled in the background.

'I'm going to be a great, great uncle.  I hope you're proud of me uncle.'  Zuko smiled.

"A GGrunkle."  Alisa joked, making Zuko laugh, but leaving the others, except Y/N confused.

"What's happening?"  Victor asked Y/N.

"I think it's something that he thought of.  Alisa can read minds."  Y/N said, surprising Victor.

"That is quite useful."  Victor said.

-Elsewhere-

"You let them escape!?"  Stryker shouted.

"It isn't my fault!  Last I checked, he was a Firebender, not a Waterbender!  He Bloodbent me and escaped!"  Laura shouted back.

"That would be impossible!  Malvacorvis doesn't give bending, it gives mutations!  There is no Water Tribe blood in him, only Earth and Fire!"  Stryker shouted.

"Perhaps, his Mutation simply evolved."  A man in Watertribe clothes said.

"Sir?"  Stryker asked, wanting to know what he meant.

"All I was informed of Malvacorvis was that it can give the users great strength and power.  I wasn't aware that it would actually give someone a Mutation.  This is strange stuff that we are working with, therefore we must expect the unexpected.  I was informed that his bending became so powerful once, that he was able to discover an entirely new Sub-Element of Earth and Fire called Decay Bending.  If his mutation did evolve, then maybe he is now not only able to collect a persons Mutation, but also their bending.  He did kill both Amon and Tarrlok.  No matter.  Once Vaatu is free from his prison, I shall transfer whatever remaining Malvacorvis we have left into me, and then he shall be no problem to deal with."  The man said.

"Unalaq, let me go and find him.  I will be more prepared.  With the weapon by my side-"

"You will fail again.  Laura, this foul obsession with wanting to prove to us that you are better than him will be your down fall."  The man now named Unalaq said.

"It's not just to prove to you I'm better, but to prove to myself that I'm better.  That I CAN be better.  You gave me these powers to help change the world.  So let me start by getting rid of one of the only obstacles that could actually stop Vaatu."  She said, wanting to prove herself.

"Hmm, very well.  I will let you search for him and bring him in.  Do not fail me.  I need you by my side if things go south."  Unalaq agreed, making her smile.

"Thank you sir.  I will not fail you again."  She smiled, walking out the door.

"Do you think she's gonna be able to bring him in?"  Stryker asked Unalaq.

"For the short time that I spent with the group, she had great potential.  But Y/N's was always greater.  With Wade undergoing the Weapon XI Project, and with Victor's betrayal, Y/N will have all the knowledge he needs to defeat her.  Even with the injuries he had that couldn't heal, he still managed to best her."  Unalaq said.

"Yes, but now she too has the knowledge she needs about him.  I would say they are even."  Stryker said in a proud voice.

"Not by a long shot.  He has Firebending, Waterbending, probably Earthbending, Decaybending, a Healing Factor, Zaydag, Vibranium, multiple Mutations, the ability to steal mutations upon killing, and probably the ability to steal bending upon killing.  She stands no chance."  Unalaq said, scaring Stryker.

"Then why send her out!?"  Stryker shouted, panicking about his prized pupil.

"To help her move on.  If she keeps thinking she can beat him, she will never be able to continue reaching for her full potential.  She'll be fine.  Y/N grew up around the Airbenders and Korra.  His true warriors flame is nothing but an ember.  Granted, that Ember can explode in flames every now and then, but only went he is angered, which I doubt Laura will be able to successfully do.  She will return in one piece."  Unalaq assured.

"Where will you go now?"  Stryker asked.

 "I need to find Korra.  She's the only one who can open the portal.  Unfortunately, my daughter went a little overkill, and now we cannot find her.  She might have died in the attack, but there may still be hope."  Unalaq said, leaving the room. (I skipped quite a lot.  Why?  Because I do not like this season.  Let's just say the events that started in season 2, started during the time skip between my two books.)

-Back With Y/N-

It was late at night.  Everyone was sound asleep in preparation for the next day.  That was until Y/N was receiving a mental message.

"Wake up."

"Korra needs your help.  She is in trouble.  Come to Bhanti Island."

Y/N quickly sprung up, rubbed his eyes, and realized that they needed to leave as soon as possible.

"I'm on my way Korra."

Word Count:  2028

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 351 9
➤𝘛𝘰𝘱𝘩 𝘉đ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜§đ˜°đ˜¯đ˜¨ 𝘹 đ˜ŗđ˜Ļđ˜ĸđ˜Ĩđ˜Ļđ˜ŗ (đ˜¯.) đ˜ĸ đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ𝘮𝘰đ˜ĩđ˜Ļ đ˜Ŗđ˜Ļđ˜ĸđ˜ļđ˜ĩđ˜Ē𝘧đ˜ļ𝘭 đ˜Ē𝘮đ˜ĸ𝘨đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ĸđ˜ŗđ˜ē 𝘱𝘭đ˜ĸ𝘤đ˜Ļ 𝘸𝘩đ˜Ļđ˜ŗđ˜Ļ 𝘭đ˜Ē𝘧đ˜Ļ đ˜ĸ𝘱𝘱đ˜ŗ𝘰đ˜ĸ𝘤𝘩īŋŊ...
527 20 7
Avatar The Last Airbender Story Warning: Mature, Violence, Discrimination, Sexism, Misogyny, Genocide What if there's another person who keeps the w...
19.3K 846 29
Fire and Water. Two opposite elements. They can never get along. The Fire and Water Nations have been enemies for a century. So when a teenage Water...
46.6K 1.2K 29
"You dare challenge the King!" He burst with fury in front of the teen. She would be lying if she said she wasn't shaking with fear for he was a grow...