๐™ก๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š|...

By k0dakswife

'๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ... More

๐™ก๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.

2.9K 87 128
By k0dakswife

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

-------
𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤.
(nsfw)

"it's from her."

you walked over to the kitchen counter where dabi was standing next to the note.

you looked over to dabi to try and see what he was thinking or how he was feeling but he caught you staring although you tried to play it off.

yet he acted like he didn't notice it and nudged you so you could move on to the note, you read it out loud so dabi could hear also.

𝒚/𝒏,

𝒅𝒂𝒃𝒊 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕, 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆. 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊'𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒚, 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖...

---

the first thing you did after you read the letter was look at the person who was stood exactly besides you.

"why do you keep looking at me like that?"

before you replied to what bullshit he had said you re-read the note 5 or 6 more times so you could try and understand it more.

but the more you read the more it didn't make sense.

she started off by saying how sweet and loyal dabi was and then said look to the person besides you.

who was the same person she called so sweet and loyal.

you bit your lip and mumbled curse words under your breath as you began to overthink.

what could your aunt possibly mean, was she telling you to look at dabi for answers or someone else who might have been even closer to you...

yet none of the girls knew your family situation and anything about your past.

"why the fuck are you stressing over this?"

the raspy sound of his voice broke you out of your train of deep thought.

"dabi.. do you have an involvement with my aunts disappearance?"

dabi stayed silent.

"huh? nigga talk!"

although you told him to speak he continued to stay silent.

"so you do huh? get the fuck out this house."

you crossed your arms and signalled to the fromt door before you turned around and started to walk up the steps.

he didn't say a word until you got to about the fifth step.

"y/n."

you turned around as soon as he said your name, hoping that whatever he would tell you meant he had no involvement.

"so your telling me, you really think i was fucking involved with her disappearance..."

the tone of his voice alone had left goosebumps all over your arms and your legs, he had never came across in such a tone before and you wasn't used to it.

"i do."

dabi ran his fingers through his spiky jet black hair and began to walk up the stairs to face you.

he looked you straight in the eye as if he wanted you to know he was being serious and spoke the words you wanted to hear more than ever.

"i had no part in her disappearance."

as soon as you heard those words you pulled him closely into a tight hug and hoped he'd return the same response.

yet he just stood there letting you hold onto him.

after he spoke he didn't really speak for a while, he just picked you up and walked up the remaining stairs that lead to your bedroom.

it was so peculiar to you that he was being so silent and quiet, its like the mood turnt all melancholy in a matter of moments but you didn't mind this at all, it gave you a chance to wrap your arms around his neck and take in his deep scent.

it surprised you every time how a scent so rough and strong could soothe you easier than anything else ever could.

when he finally made it to your room he firmly shut the door and laid you on the bed.

how he was looking at you told you what he wanted and you thanked the heavens above that you didn't wear any underwear under your beach clothes

you slowly got up from your position on the bed and and took off each piece of your clothing,

one by one.

the first thing you took off was your top, you made sure dabis eyes were all on you and you dropped it on the floor next to your bed.

you rubbed your tits together letting out short breathy moans and played with the buttons of your shorts to tease him just a tiny bit more.

you made sure to keep a slow pace to make him want you more, so you took your sweet time unbuttoning your shorts before you threw them directly at him.

he caught them without looking away from your body and watched as you laid on your back with your thighs spread apart just enough so he could see your folds and curves.

you could see his growing erection through the print in his shorts and you spread your legs a bit more letting him see the everything he wanted to see.

you slapped your pussy lightly and let out a soft moan to invite him, and he dropped your shorts and began to walk over to the bed.

he took his vest off and rubbed his right thumb on your soaking wet folds including your clit. he started off rubbing fast and then began to slow down over and over to get you back for the strip tease.

he pulled out his phone from his pocket to record and began to push his thumb deep into your folds continuously.

not to give him the satisfaction of hearing your moans you bit your lit and continued to hold your thighs open.

when he started to push his thumb in deeper you couldn't hold them back anymore and your moans started to leave your lips.

"there we go... thats my baby."

his voice alone could make you cum in seconds but he continued to push his thumb in and out of your pussy faster to the point you was in tears.

"dabii~ please let me cum."

he nodded his head and began to slow down as you came on his thumb in a matter of seconds, he then licked his thumb clean and pulled out his dick to replace it.

he stopped the recording and gripped onto your thighs tightly before pushing himself deeper inside of you, you moaned his name upon entrance and he shuddered in return.

but you didn't want him to top you, you wanted to pleasure him more instead. you wanted to see him whimper under you touch.

so you slowly pulled out his length and pushed him on the bed, he was a bit surprised at first but he let you do as you pleased.

you slowly got up and tied his hands hands against each pole of your bed frame, you doubled noted the rope and went back to your original position standing in front of him.

and he stayed silent the whole time you tied him up.

you climbed on the bed and straddled him rubbing your folds against his length to tease and rubbing your clit at the same time.

and you loved how he'd react, he'd bite his lip to suppress his whines and would constantly try to rip himself out of the rope.

you aligned his tip with your folds and slowly slid his whole length inside, it took you a minute to get used to the feeling but after a while you began to hop up and down on his length slowly.

you could hear his low growls and breaths getting more aggressive the second but you knew exactly what would tip him completely over the edge.

"toyaa~"

and that's when you finally knew you had won,

"fuckkkkk.."

his arms what was once pinned down to the bed were loose and glued to the sides of your waist, he didn't waste anytime.

every single thrust was deep and every whine or noise that came out of your mouth just added wood to the fire, this was exactly what you wanted, to see him getting off to your sweet moans while you was in control.

you stroked his hair as a breathy moan escaped his lips once he found the spot that turnt the both of you on, your moans echoed in unison as you both came together.

he slowly slipped himself out of you before putting his shorts back on and vest and kissing the side of your forehead lightly.

"dabi..."

he hummed quietly and ruffled the curls in your hair.

"your not leaving again are you..."

you had asked a question half dazed and didn't have the strength to even hear his answer before you felt another peck and heard the click of the front door closing.

( i am so sorry the last chapter was trash honestly i hope this chapter makes up for it, oh & this arc is gonna be crazy💀🫶🏽)
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 129 8
๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ *๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–.....๐’Š ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
14.2K 780 22
ๅฐ‰ใ…็–ซ หขแต—สณแตƒโฟแตแต‰สณหข แต—แต’ แถ สณโฑแต‰โฟแตˆหข แถ สณโฑแต‰โฟแตˆหข โฑโฟแต—แต’ หกแต’แต›แต‰สณหข แตƒโฟแตˆ หขแต—สณแตƒโฟแตแต‰สณหข แตƒแตแตƒโฑโฟ ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฑ (๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ.) ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ
166K 5.1K 29
๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘– ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐Ž๐, ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐ˆ๐'๐“ ๐๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง...
25.8K 781 9
"๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ง...