Falling For My Wife

By _Shivani_1910

Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got enta... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 First meeting
Chapter- 2 shopping
Chapter- 3 wedding..
Chapter- 4 bullying
Chapter- 5 little fights
Chapter- 6 Attraction
Chapter- 7 shock
Chapter- 8 confrontation
Chapter- 9 her life
Chapter- 10 Impressed
Chapter- 11 knowing her
Chapter- 12 sufferings
Chapter- 13 first kiss
Chapter- 14 misunderstanding
Chapter- 15 Missing..!
Chapter- 16 arguments
Chapter- 17 event
Chapter- 18 tease
Chapter- 19 Working together
Chapter- 20 tired
Chapter- 21 venting out
Chapter- 22 family time
Chapter- 23 Hate her ?
Chapter- 24 Am I?
Chapter- 25 dinner?
Chapter- 26 Arna
Chapter-27 First date
Chapter-28 Why?
Chapter-29 Her confession..!
Chapter-30 Pampering
chapter-31 Taking care..!
chapter-32 Jealous..!
chapter-33 Anniversary event
Chapter-34 Revealing
Chapter-35 Promise
chapter-36 destroying
Chapter-37 Attack
Chapter-38 Realization
chapter-39 Hiding
Chapter-40 Cunning
Chapter-41 Her outburst
Chapter- 42 Pain
Chapter-43 Upset
Chapter-44 Honeymoon..?
Chapter-45 Together
Chapter- 47 surgery
Chapter- 48 Fierce
Chapter- 49 Truth
Chapter- 50 Comfort
Chapter- 51 Regret
Chapter- 52 Trip
Chapter- 53 evil plans
Chapter- 54 Trust
Chapter- 55 Proposal
Chapter-56 girls night
Chapter- 57 Surprise..!
Chapter- 58 The end..!!
Epilogue
New story announcement
Aadhya story

Chapter- 46 uneasy

41.2K 1.6K 36
By _Shivani_1910

Karthik's POV

I opened my eyes only to see my wife sleeping on my chest holding me tightly and my hand around her waist Possessively.
A smiled spread on my lips looking at our tangled naked bodies under the sheets.

I caressed her hair and kissed her forehead remembering last night incidents. She felt so beautiful, I am addicted to her body and I am craving for her touch again.

She was exhausted last night. We made love with pure love, it was not lust but our love. I loved her body and soul, I waited to love her and finally I did it was most content feeling.

"Good morning babygirl", I said with my morning voice when she opened her eyes.

"Good morning", she replied with a smile.

Her face reddened when her bare breast teased my toned chest.. She realised what we have done last night and hid her face to my chest.
I laughed at her cute antics and kissed her forehead.

"Are you ok", I asked her.

"I am tired and sore. I don't think I can walk properly for today", she replied and I chuckled.

"You go and freshen up I will order breakfast", I said controlling my urge to go for another round.

"Ok", she replied and sat up pressing bedsheet to her chest.

"Why are you covering.. is there anything that I didn't saw", I said huskily.

Her face turned red like a tomato and She hit my chest playfully.

"How about taking shower together", I suggested excitedly.

"I don't have that much strength because I know you end up making love to me if we shower together so we will another time, for now I will go and take bath", she said and I chuckled.

"You know me better wifey".

"Because I love you more husband", she replied and I kissed her forehead.
.
.
.
"How about going out", I asked after having breakfast.

"No I can't walk", she replied and I laughed.

"Don't laugh it's all because of you", she complained cutely.

"I am sorry babygirl", I said taking her in to my arms.

"Idiot", she smiled and placed her head on my chest.

"Karthik, we need to attend a party tonight which is organising by our business partner", she said and I nodded.

"Do we have to go for shopping for your dress", I questioned.

"Actually yes but I don't have energy to go for a shopping", she said lazily.

"Wait", I said and texted my friend to bring a dress for her.
"You will get your dress on time", I said to her.

"Really? How?" She asked excitedly.

"I will tell you only if you give me a kiss", I teased.

"Ok", she said and kissed my cheek.

"Is this how you give a kiss", I narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah isn't it the correct way", she replied playfully.

"So you want me to teach you", I raised eyebrow and she bit her tongue playfully.

"Why you have to be this cute", I mumbled and slammed my lips over her. She was quick to grab my hair in a fist.
First it was just a kiss but it turned out in to full make out session.

"Is this a kiss in your language", she asked mockingly sleeping on my chest and I laughed.

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoyed it", I smirked.

"No I am not", she said suppressing her smile.

"But few minutes ago you were moaning my name continuously digging your nails on my back and---" she closed my mouth with her palm saying stop. I kissed her palm.

We spend all the day on the bed lying on each other's arms tiredly.
I massaged her legs for sometime then  She took a hot and long shower to relax her muscles.

She came back from washroom wearing bathrobe. I introduced her to Amy, she is a designer and makeup artist.

"Megha, she brought dress for you and she will help you to get ready", I pecked her lips.

"Ok", she smiled.

"Sid you wait outside", Amy said and I glanced at Megha.
"I don't eat her. Rest assured", Amy commented.

"Ok I will wait outside", I said and kissed her head. She smiled assuringly.

"Remember she is my woman", I said to Amy possessively and she chuckled.

"It's ok Karthik you go", Megha said sweetly without knowing the truth why I am being this possesive.
Amy is lesbian that's why I am more possesive about my wife but she has a girlfriend so I can rest assured.

I got ready in the living room while Megha getting ready in the bedroom.

After one hour bedroom door opened my eyes snapped towards the door waiting for my wife to show up.

My jaw dropped on the floor looking at her... suddenly I had a urge to hide her from the world.
She is beautiful in wine colour off shoulder mermaid gown with minimal makeup and nude lipstick. Her hair tied in a bun showing her slender neck. Her cleavage on view which made me gulp visibly.

She gave me a breathtaking smile as soon as she saw me and her dimples got me weak on my knees. Now I just want to ravish her instead of going to that boring party.

"Do you want tissue to wipe your drool", it's Amy who remarked and I came to my senses.

"Ok I will go now I don't want to witness your lovey dovey moments", Amy said looking at our locked eyes.

"Darling you look beautiful", she said to Megha and kissed her cheeks before going.

"You are fucking beautiful babygirl", I said as I reached her.

"Thank you", she smiled shyly.

"Aww my tigress is shy", I teased and she hit my chest playfully.

"Shall we go", she asked.

"Yes", I said and offered my hand.. as much as I want to go bed with her but she needs some rest. After party all the time is mine, I assured myself and kissed her forehead.

We walked out holding hands and reached parking lot where Neeraj is waiting for us.

She grabbed my forearm and smirked looking at Neeraj. What's going on?

"What you said when I asked you does he likes me, no, right. But you know he confessed me that he loves me", she smirked at Neeraj.

She asked Neeraj about my feelings huh?

"That's what I said Mrs. Roy. He doesn't likes but loves you", he said respectably.

"Now I know that", she chuckled and I glanced at Neeraj meaningfully and he gulped visibly.

I opened car door for her and helped her to climb then I also sat beside her.
Neeraj drove to the party hall.

We got off the car and I wrapped my hand around her waist possessively.

"Oh someone is possesive", she teased.

"Yeah I am possesive about my wife. Do you have any problem", I said playfully.

"Of course no", she replied and we smiled.

All the men gazing her with lust filled eyes... These men doesn't saw any woman before?
My grip on her waist tightened and I never left her.

"You know what I want to do now", I whispered resting my hand on her lower back.

"What?" She asked.

"Want to hide you from all these gazes", I said and she chuckled.

Many people came to talk to my wife but just a glare from me they stomped out of our sight.

After two hours we gone back to the resort after having dinner.

"Karthik help me unzip my dress", she asked while changing.

"Gladly my wifey", I smirked.

I helped in unzipping but didn't let her wear other clothes as I pushed her on bed hoovering over her.

I kissed her neck and given her a lovebite there. She moaned when my hand made it's way to her waist and pinched her. I groaned in anticipation.

I looked at her and she nodded. We made love.. We had a more passionate night.
.
.
.

"I want ice cream", she asked me after having dinner in our room at resort.

"Ok let's go", I replied and she stood up immediately.

I chuckled how eager she is to eat ice cream like a kid.

My shoelace opened while we are walking to the nearby icecream parlor.

"Wait I will tie", my wife said and sat on the floor tying my shoelace.

"Megha you don't have to", I stated and tried to take back my leg.

"Wait Karthik let me tie", she commented and tied the lace for me.

"Megha you don't have to do this", I remarked holding her hand.

"I want to Karthik", she replied.
"If you tie my lace then it would romantic and you are a gentleman but if I tie it's not romantic...?" She questioned.

"If I want you to treat me like a queen then I have to treat you like a king, right", she said and I looked at her in awe (I took this dialogue from social media).

"But why are you eating my icecream", I asked when she is eating from my cup.

"Because mine was completed", she replied lightly and ate another spoon full.

"So you are eating mine", I raised my eyebrows.

"Why are you making it a scene I am just helping you to complete it", she scoffed.
Oh then she is helping me.. Wah what a nice way to cover up the truth.

"Then complete it by yourself", I huffed.

"Really, ok then I will finish it for you as you are requesting me to complete and it will be waste if I don't eat", she said acting like she is helping me and I smiled by her childish behavior.

We spent another two days in Italy. We completed Our mornings with sightseeing and nights with lovemaking.

Actually Megha came here for two days and I also planned for two days with her but we end up spending one whole week here. Unexpected honeymoon.

Finally the day came, we have to leave Italy but I still have few meetings to attend. Due to emergency my presence required here and Megha presence required there in Sehari group.

"Do you have to go", I asked as my face fell.

"It's already hard for me to go don't make it more difficult Karthik", she said and hugged me.

"It's ok come on you have to go", I said and helped her in packing.

She pecked my lips but I turned it in to kiss titling her head by holding her neck. I stopped when she is out of breath.
"You have to learn how to breathe while kissing", I whispered huskily in her ear.

"Then teach me", she said seductively.

"I will once I reach home", I replied.

Our moments disturbed by the knock on the door. I groaned and went to open the door. It's Neeraj.

"Sir, it's time to go", he informed.

"Ok", I replied annoyingly.

We reached airport in half an hour.
"Megha be careful. Don't forget to eat on time", I said holding her hands.

"When will you come", she asked in a low voice.

"I will come in three days babygirl so be a good girl", I said caressing her cheek.

"Hmm", she replied.

I kissed her forehead when its time for her to go.
"Neeraj take care. Call me Immediately if you have anything. If something happens to her then I will kill you for sure", I warned and he nodded firmly.

I don't know why but I am tensed like something is gonna happen to her. The thought scared me the most. I hugged her tightly pressing her head to my chest while caressing her hair.

"Don't be tensed Karthik I will be fine, ok", she said softly sensing my uneasiness.

"Bye", I again kissed her forehead and she gone accompanied by Neeraj.

Why I am feeling this uneasy and insecure?

Is something gonna happen..??

***
Hey guys❤

How is the chapter?? Tell me in comments ❣️

Do vote🌟 and comment your thoughts.. 🥰

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 16.7K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...
1M 39.9K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
50.1K 2.2K 24
#1 of "HIS SERIES". HIS VITALITY KARTHIK SINGH RAJPUT He is cold, arrogant and agressive. CEO of top company of India. He was arrogant to all except...
182K 23.4K 116
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑡; ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒�...